On 10/3/2018 at 7:11 AM, noreg said:

Yeah, the work fine. you may need the ressource-file and blend the normal and the diffuse map with gimp.

Thank you for the quick reply.Ā  I will try it out but I'm just a lowly gamer with no clue what that means.Ā  I shall google it and try to learn something!Ā  If you know any good resources i would love a link.

On 10/3/2018 at 1:33 AM, fuzzyfreak01 said:

I love mature skin texture.Ā  Is there any way to use it with clams?

On 10/3/2018 at 4:11 AM, noreg said:

Yeah, the work fine. you may need the ressource-file and blend the normal and the diffuse map with gimp.

33 minutes ago, fuzzyfreak01 said:

Thank you for the quick reply.Ā  I will try it out but I'm just a lowly gamer with no clue what that means.Ā  I shall google it and try to learn something!Ā  If you know any good resources i would love a link.

Ā 

Ā 

Guys...there's a patch for mature skin already in the COSIO downloads. Install COSIO, install Mature Skin, then install the cosio mature skin patch letting it override the Mature Skin - no GIMP-ing required Ā  Works great.

Ā 

4 hours ago, Phosphoribosyl said:

Ā 

Ā 

Guys...there's a patch for mature skin already in the COSIO downloads. Install COSIO, install Mature Skin, then install the cosio mature skin patch letting it override the Mature Skin - no GIMP-ing required Ā  Works great.

Ā 

I'm not seeing a mature skin patch.Ā  I'll try the pure one then start poking and hoping.Ā  Thanks for the info!

On 10/2/2018 at 2:51 AM, Chipachipy said:

thank you so much! i will use this body mod on both LE and SSE loooooool

But i have a question,Skyrim SE doesn't have HDT PE,so willĀ body physics work?

Cosio will never come to SSE in this Form thanks to the CBBE creators .They do not allow any Body mod With Cbbe Features

35 minutes ago, scivirus said:

Cosio will never come to SSE in this Form thanks to the CBBE creators .

But this body is still alive all living, even in SSEĀ :) I love this body ?. He will add a little mesh in "certain" places and will be just amazing.Ā 

1 hour ago, scivirus said:

Cosio will never come toļ»æ SSE in this Form thanks to the CBBE creators .They do not allow any Body mod With Cbbe Features ļ»æ

Ā 

Is there any way that we can make influence on the cbbe creators?

Ā 

I can't see a real problem here since you and your team did a plenty of work of which the community profits, without paying.

I'm using the Cosio HD 4.4 body by myself and switched completly to SSE because it runs more stable.

Ā 

My only pain in the ass is the converting of the armors and clothes of Ct77 because of clipping issues

16 hours ago, fuzzyfreak01 said:

I'm an "old" gamer myself and it's really simple.

1. Download Gimp and install it (i think a DDS-PLugin is included but i'm not shure)

2. Open your main file with gimp

3. Open your cosio addon file with gimp

4. Drag and drop the addon file over the main one.

Now you have different layers be shure that the main picture is in the bottom of the layers and the addon is "on Top"

Make both layers visible (eye symbol in the list is showing)

5. Combine both layers to one picture.

6. Export the picture as DDS-File and neme it femalebody_1.dds or whatever suits you.

Ā 

I have severel skins in one gimp file it's over 1 GB large now

4 minutes ago, noreg said:

My only pain in the ass is the converting of the armors and clothes of Ct77 because of clipping issues

I use Remodeled Armor CBBE Bodyslide HDT - Vanilla Replacer and have no problems with the bodywork system and COS body (In truth, this body with a different skeleton additional bones), plus I changed the textures a bit for a more juicy kind of clothes.Ā 

Spoiler

ScreenShot91.jpg.85731de386d60f4eb0266dea10303408.jpgScreenShot90.jpg.657a050f896e346540e56dade59041c1.jpgScreenShot89.jpg.bfb30b100f9b3ea48f23718b5c2d6876.jpgScreenShot88.jpg.7af32e6d4b3187e11a9adeae264b1e70.jpgScreenShot92.jpg.86974abecd8381b0e2766415d37d9876.jpg

Ā 

On 10/5/2018 at 6:38 PM, Gromilla said:

I use Remodeled Armor CBBE Bodyslide HDT - Vanilla Replacer and have no problems with the bodywork system and COS body (In truth, this body with a different skeleton additional bones), plus I changed the textures a bit for a more juicy kind of clothes.Ā 

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot91.jpg.85731de386d60f4eb0266dea10303408.jpgScreenShot90.jpg.657a050f896e346540e56dade59041c1.jpgScreenShot89.jpg.bfb30b100f9b3ea48f23718b5c2d6876.jpgScreenShot88.jpg.7af32e6d4b3187e11a9adeae264b1e70.jpgScreenShot92.jpg.86974abecd8381b0e2766415d37d9876.jpg

Ā 

I use that too and did a little bit of conversion with my poor skills.

You will have Clipping expecially on the tits, ass ans ankles whenn you change the armorbody to cosio hd.

Ā 

Here is the famous bowsette know in Cosio HD body with an edited tail and cute shell:

Ā 

Ā 

bowsette_clothed_back.jpg.5357883961972548d3a64b83ab63858c.jpgbowsette_clothed_side.jpg.a52f1aa45266f809784f9ac3727310a0.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

bowsette_clothed_side2.jpg.46e881a6491fcd59b680bacd9a00510c.jpgbowsette_clothed_front.jpg.0e8be39f6ceb66925b3db4df8ae1bdb6.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

bowsette_naked_side.jpg.ef095e65bb095926470d49d59226a7a6.jpgbowsette_naked_back2.jpg.fd0557ccdfe818d64a8617a898679d9c.jpg

Ā 

bowsette_naked_front.jpg.406ddd1c37f0113289001dc104cd060b.jpgbowsette_naked_front2.jpg.5ff60927b6692423599ccd14b34ab0fc.jpg

Ā 

In Case you are wondering:

Ā 

This is the follower Mod:

Ā 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20274

Ā 

with a Lollot-Preset and the Cosio HD Body. I set the tail ab bit higher, so it comes out of the spine and not out of the ass.

Ā 

The Turtleshell is from the TMNT-Armor-Mod and shrinked and edited a bit

Ā 

Ā 

On 10/7/2018 at 9:10 PM, Serenna187 said:

Distribute it via pm's or something then? i've been pulling my hair at cbbe se ever since using it..the lack of a belly node is annoying as hell

well there is a team that i sort of started that is making a new body for SSE .Most of the Guys are new to this but doing great work ..they did make adn SMP version ofĀ  the Current body .But the Physics id not as good or Realistic as the current version ..i can give it to you but is manual install and not tested by me

On 10/10/2018 at 6:31 AM, daughter0fdeath said:

Cosio texure

Ā 

is it possible to send me i screen shot of your files in this folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character\female ?

i want to compare file sizes

Say I was wondering is the cosio heavier on you system then the old COS one you can still find in the all-in-one mod? When i used cosio i had a very slow framerate and the vagina just almost never actually did what it was supposed to. I had a lot better framrate now that i used COS again and it seemed to work far better now too.

Ā 

If cosio does indeed require more resources then that might explain a lot.

3 minutes ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Say I was wondering is the cosio heavier on you system then the old COS one you can still find in the all-in-one mod? When i used cosio i had a very slow framerate and the vagina just almost never actually did what it was supposed to. I had a lot better framrate now that i used COS again and it seemed to work far better now too.

Ā 

If cosio does indeed require more resources then that might explain a lot.

i have not seen any loss only improvements with Cosio..theoretically it should have frame drops but Cosio HDT is much more efficientĀ  .....that said one user did report FPS drop when using HDT full version ..we noticed it was finger collision that caused it ..

HOw ever no one els ever reported the same problem ..My own PC is very very old ..and such problems should be very obviousĀ  but i have noticed it .

can you give me spec on yr CPU and GPUĀ  ...

i suspect it is a freak Hardware combo this doing this

Ā