hey guys after long deliberation with myself i have decided its time toĀ  completely move to Skyrim SE ..As you know Cosio Physics does not work in SSE due to Havok being in SSE thank to INTEL .SSE uses the Same Physics as in Fallout 4 called Bullet physicsĀ  ..or better know as Skin mesh physicsĀ  ..using the Mesh instead of the Bones for movement ..SMP how ever is very hard on CPU there is little support for it and no tools like JJF ...i see a lot of post say its easier yet i have not found a anything that makes it easier then HDT PE .and the main mod is not even on Nexus Creation club or loverslab ..you can only get from a ChineseĀ  site that i cant read even using translators ..

My decision to move to HDT SMP is coming from OLD rim having more and more bugs in fact unofficial Skyrim legendary patch is actually causing the bugs that was intended to fix ..My skyrim runs much better with out it ..also none of the mods i use even mention the USLEEP is needed ..but there are some bugs that still occur like Serana and any custom follower that uses the same AI has a tendency to disappear or stop following you after a while .most noticeable after you have slept over at an Inn Serana ,Sofia ,And Recorder will stay there and not follow you even if you force then with "moveto player" code in consoleĀ  they will just walk back to the inn ..they will even still follow script but soon it is done will just go back to the tavern ..dismissing them does nothing .This bug was there from the start of dawnguard was released .THE old unofficial skyrim patch fixed that but since legendary Version of skyrim the new Patch has not done anything for me and made things a lot worseĀ  and since the author of the mod give no more support on OLDRIM i have decided to move to Skyrim SE .

Cosio Physics will never ever work with Skyrim se unless its converted to SMP .

Ā 

SO i ask any one here that has some experience with editingĀ  SMP to help me Convert Cosio HDT-PE physics as is to SMP .i am not willing to settle for any substitute for the breast physics as i can't handle BOOBS bouncing for ever and a day and look like Rubber BAG with Water in it ..I want to use the same MASS center of mass and inertia values as it is now .and most importantly collision after that the reason for this mod in the first place ..

Cosio on oldrim will remain with HDT PE for now and if i have my way it will stay that way .Going the SMP way is really because i have to .support for Oldrim is getting less and less ..

Ā 

if any one here can help i will be very grateful

guy I NEED some one to help me to set the normals for cosio ..im gone separate the inner labia or Labia minora from the body and give it a separate textureĀ  for more detail and so it stay pink no matter you skin tint this will also solveĀ  problem with body textures so you will not need to add vag textures to your fav body textures..

i don't have access to 3dsmax of and my blender knowledge is still very poor.

.i can separate the mesh with bodyslide but i can set the normals

Please PM me for details

6 hours ago, scivirus said:

hey guys after long deliberation with myself i have decided its time toĀ  completely move to Skyrim SE ..As you know Cosio Physics does not work in SSE due to Havok being in SSE thank to INTEL .SSE uses the Same Physics as in Fallout 4 called Bullet physicsĀ  ..or better know as Skin mesh physicsĀ  ..using the Mesh instead of the Bones for movement ..SMP how ever is very hard on CPU there is little support for it and no tools like JJF ...i see a lot of post say its easier yet i have not found a anything that makes it easier then HDT PE .and the main mod is not even on Nexus Creation club or loverslab ..you can only get from a ChineseĀ  site that i cant read even using translators ..

My decision to move to HDT SMP is coming from OLD rim having more and more bugs in fact unofficial Skyrim legendary patch is actually causing the bugs that was intended to fix ..My skyrim runs much better with out it ..also none of the mods i use even mention the USLEEP is needed ..but there are some bugs that still occur like Serana and any custom follower that uses the same AI has a tendency to disappear or stop following you after a while .most noticeable after you have slept over at an Inn Serana ,Sofia ,And Recorder will stay there and not follow you even if you force then with "moveto player" code in consoleĀ  they will just walk back to the inn ..they will even still follow script but soon it is done will just go back to the tavern ..dismissing them does nothing .This bug was there from the start of dawnguard was released .THE old unofficial skyrim patch fixed that but since legendary Version of skyrim the new Patch has not done anything for me and made things a lot worseĀ  and since the author of the mod give no more support on OLDRIM i have decided to move to Skyrim SE .

Cosio Physics will never ever work with Skyrim se unless its converted to SMP .

Ā 

SO i ask any one here that has some experience with editingĀ  SMP to help me Convert Cosio HDT-PE physics as is to SMP .i am not willing to settle for any substitute for the breast physics as i can't handle BOOBS bouncing for ever and a day and look like Rubber BAG with Water in it ..I want to use the same MASS center of mass and inertia values as it is now .and most importantly collision after that the reason for this mod in the first place ..

Cosio on oldrim will remain with HDT PE for now and if i have my way it will stay that way .Going the SMP way is really because i have to .support for Oldrim is getting less and less ..

Ā 

if any one here can help i will be very grateful

I AM SO GREATFUL! ā™„

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE functionality successfully altered. Beginning new project.

Ā 

Project:Ā CoS RaceMenu Plugin

Objective: Import CoS Sliders to RaceMenu in such a way as to create a viable plugin for the general community.

Project Status:Ā Entering Stage Alpha

Release Status:Ā Unreleased, project incomplete.

Ā 

Sliders in the modified RaceMenuMorphsCBBE plugin respond appropriately when used. Adjusted sliders shown in screenshot.

racemenu.jpg

Ā 

ā™Š

10 hours ago, sumwahnyoono said:

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE functionality successfully altered. Beginning new project.

Ā 

Project:Ā CoS RaceMenu Plugin

Objective: Import CoS Sliders to RaceMenu in such a way as to create a viable plugin for the general community.

Project Status:Ā Entering Stage Alpha

Release Status:Ā Unreleased, project incomplete.

Ā 

Sliders in the modified RaceMenuMorphsCBBE plugin respond appropriately when used. Adjusted sliders shown in screenshot.

racemenu.jpg

Ā 

ā™Š

Serious dude i am impressed

Anyone else with the texture problems where the skin is black but you can see through if you put the camera closer. I've noticed that i can fix the problem by creating mipmaps with the gimp but i wonder if there's another solution? I have 8G of vram so it shouldn't be a problem. So this is with the textures that comes with the 4.4, also had it with the 4.2.

Ā 

Also something about the body.. It's perfectly smooth but the booty has some sharp edges on some positions. This has been with the all versions of hipoly.

On 6/20/2018 at 5:36 PM, zupra said:

Anyone else with the texture problems where the skin is black but you can see through if you put the camera closer. I've noticed that i can fix the problem by creating mipmaps with the gimp but i wonder if there's another solution? I have 8G of vram so it shouldn't be a problem. So this is with the textures that comes with the 4.4, also had it with the 4.2.

Ā 

Also something about the body.. It's perfectly smooth but the booty has some sharp edges on some positions. This has been with the all versions of hipoly.

What installer are you usingĀ  ? Sharp edges is from weights that needs to be corrected i don'tĀ  know which bones weights is doing i to have tried it will be fixed soon as i do ..the Black skin is not Cosio trust meĀ  thats why i ask what what installer you are using ..and did you ever use Fairskin complexion before

5 hours ago, dankmemesxd said:

Dont know if its just me, but creatures collisions are missing. What could be the problem?

Verify you have the correct mod installed for collision. CoS provides collision detail for the humanoid vagina and the Sexlab Strapon. If a non-collision meshĀ makes contact with a collision-enabled mesh, then no collision will result. Verify you have mods installed that enableĀ collision for creature genitalia and they are not overwritten by a different mod.Ā 

Ā 

ā™Š

This is a vagina texture resource in .psd form (diffuse/specular/normal). It comes with a guide layer that contains information relevant for saving a little bit of time if someone wants to base a new texture on it. It is also full size so that it's easy to paste it over whatever body texture you use.

Ā 

Started as a nitpick but ended up spending way too much time on it, so I figured it should see the light of day even if no one uses it.

Ā 

Based on the collision deformation in v4.4 (if it matters).

Ā 

VagPSD.7z

Ā 

EDIT: Pre-patched version of the Cosio high resolution maps that I forgot to include for regular users.

Ā 

COSIO Hi-Res Patched.7z

Screens. \/

Ā 

Spoiler

Ā 

Bodyslide screen:Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  In-game collision deform screen:

bodyslideopencloseup.png.6e06ace3a2948ea4fa1fccb702d910e7.pngĀ Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  ingamedeformcloseup.png.b9275eed2c9fe11c994ee32bd6fb46f0.png

Ā 

Ā 

#SryBadEnglish

The collision works fine. But i've problem with changing the base shape of armour.

i have followed your tutorial to replace baseshape of armour with Cosio. But when i tried to build the preset, the armor doesn't follow my bodyshape. Even though when in outfit studio the bones are in sync with "Preview Scaling". I have pressed CTRL + SHIFT + C as well. Any solutions?

ArmorBaseShapeCosio.png

ArmorBaseShapeStudio.png

I liked this, and it works very well with the exception of way too much bounce in the boob areas....my character is pretty small chested, but she is almost getting black eyes every time she squats or runs. Is there some way to alter the bounce factor? Many thanks.

On 7/6/2018 at 1:54 PM, mineerva12 said:

#SryBadEnglish

The collision works fine. But i've problem with changing the base shape of armour.

i have followed your tutorial to replace baseshape of armour with Cosio. But when i tried to build the preset, the armor doesn't follow my bodyshape. Even though when in outfit studio the bones are in sync with "Preview Scaling". I have pressed CTRL + SHIFT + C as well. Any solutions?

ArmorBaseShapeCosio.png

ArmorBaseShapeStudio.png

Bones and sliders are not related you cant use them to test sliders .you must be in Meshes tab for slidersĀ  ..PLz make sure the armor mesh is selected before you use CTRL+Shift +C