59 minutes ago, scivirus said:

THe belly does not control the pussy at all its just in the same group .The penis "or Group ID 0 "is controlling it .there is an Unspoken agreement with modders to Set any penis or any vaginal penetrating object to 0 and because HydrogensaysHDT  has set the butt vag and anus  bones to Group 7 as the standard the belly needs to be set to 7 as well to have belly collision ..belly collision was a big demand for a while and i personally do not like it as it is unrealistic but to many guys wanted it so i had to put it in  ..YOu cannot set more then one group to a bone ..you can only set it to how many it will react too  ..you have to think it as a one way street ..The npc belly has been set to 7 but it reacts only to too what group 0 does and  not the other way around  ..you can use any number but it will not work out for other mods that uses 0 for a penis as been agreed as standard ..Cosio does use 23 for testicles to collide with 4 ..and Hands are set to collide with everything

As far as i know Beast hdt V0.64 is set to 0 ,but if the collision area is not set properly and is not close enough or go past collision point set in cosio.the vag will not react well  ..i can change it but then it will not react well with SOS which it Cosio is made for ..and of course the animation it self must allow the penis get close enough for the vag to react ..and not to be disrespectful but some of the sex animators have some funny ideas on where the Female vagina is located

SO in short UN ticked  boxes is the things that controls the the Group ID .the Group ID does not control the things in the boxes

Thanks for kind hearted and pacient explaination, no any need for you to change anything, just keep it work as a standard, we will learn to it, and adjust for ourself, if it not work, it does not matter, we will search methods to reach the standard or you art that worked, in the procegure, it's much fun to learn something and play with it, afterall, if it's not work, we can roll back to your setting to make it work.

13 hours ago, scivirus said:

I 100% sure it not the body as it fits perfectly with Vanilla Hands Feat and head set in Maya the values was Copied directly to make sure the match.it can be related to a Head re placer or even textures ..i recommend deleting your the femalehead  nif or rename it and test it again if there is still a seam look in to the textures .i recommend to use Cosio Texures to test if its Textures related  ../CBBE morphs can can have an effect on of the body was changed in bodyslide and Cbbe Morths was used in game...

To be save there should be no Head mesh any more .Cosio use to replace it because it served as a niString trigger for the HDT xml ..it is not used anymore as the Body can Trigger all the Xml needed using niString'S Data ONly teh Hands are relaced now because Remodeled Armour replaces it ..

User Bug Report

Reported Bug: CosioHD and Cosio have neck gaps in-game.

User Observations: Neck gap confirmed in Outfit Studio when loading CosioHD Body (CosioBaseHiPoly) reference with the heads of various mods, including one extracted from the vanilla BSA files. Neck gap could not be confirmed in the Cosio Body (BaseShape) reference.

Debugging Log:

1. Loaded CBBE BaseBody and Cosio v4.2 BaseBody with no observable neck gap with any loaded head. Cosio v4.2 BaseBody and CBBE BaseBody no longer pursued in debugging attempt. CosioHD v4.2 CosioBaseHiPoly had observable neck seam.
  2. Attempted to re-position CosioBaseHiPoly body in Outfit Studio to resolve neck gap. Modified Y value by -.01 units. Observable fix on the front portion of body. Fix deemed insufficient due to increased gap on the back of neck. Changes not saved.
  3. Attempted to re-position CosioBaseHiPoly body in Outfit Studio to resolve Neck Seam. Modified Z value by .01 units. Increased gap overall. Changes not saved.
  4. Began a new instance of Skyrim with CosioHD generated via Bodyslide and vanilla head extracted from Skyrim - Meshes.bsa using a new game. Neck gap noticeable on Nord race with no modified RaceMenu settings at 0.5 weight. Modified weight value to 1.0 with no noticeable difference. Modified weight value to 0.0 with no noticeable difference. Neck gap remained persistent with the same width.
  5. Loaded CosioBaseHiPoly body into Outfit Studio using default CoS textures. No change in neck gap.
  6. Loaded CosioHD v4.1 CosioBaseHiPoly body into Outfit Studio with various heads. Neck gap absent.

Conclusion: While Cosio has been reported, user was unable to identify a neck gap at all. CosioHD v4.2 continues to have an observable neck gap both in-game and in Outfit Studio. Textures do not account for a gap between the head mesh and the body mesh, as they do not affect positioning of polygons. Screenshots included are of CosioHD v4.2 CosioBaseHiPoly body.

ScreenShot8.jpg

ScreenShot7.jpg

23 hours ago, sumwahnyoono said:

User providing files from textures found here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71054

Extract into the texture directory for the Bijin NPCs.

Note: This conversion uses methods which are currently pending approval from Mod Author. User offers no guarantee to the quality or effectiveness of these modified files.

bijin.zip

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. The vagina textures work but it caused some other graphical oddities. Not sure how to describe them so I'm attaching pictures. I was wondering if it's maybe because I use CBBE and those perhaps were UNP? I don't know anything about this, though, so I'm not sure. That's just a shot in the dark.

Also, would you happen to have the files for Bijin Warmaidens and Bijin Wives, as well? Or would I be able to use the Bijin NPCs files you gave me for those, too?

Thanks again for your assistance.

20180521235833_1.jpg

20180521235823_1.jpg

7 hours ago, sumwahnyoono said:

User Bug Report

Reported Bug: CosioHD and Cosio have neck gaps in-game.

User Observations: Neck gap confirmed in Outfit Studio when loading CosioHD Body (CosioBaseHiPoly) reference with the heads of various mods, including one extracted from the vanilla BSA files. Neck gap could not be confirmed in the Cosio Body (BaseShape) reference.

Debugging Log:

1. Loaded CBBE BaseBody and Cosio v4.2 BaseBody with no observable neck gap with any loaded head. Cosio v4.2 BaseBody and CBBE BaseBody no longer pursued in debugging attempt. CosioHD v4.2 CosioBaseHiPoly had observable neck seam.
  2. Attempted to re-position CosioBaseHiPoly body in Outfit Studio to resolve neck gap. Modified Y value by -.01 units. Observable fix on the front portion of body. Fix deemed insufficient due to increased gap on the back of neck. Changes not saved.
  3. Attempted to re-position CosioBaseHiPoly body in Outfit Studio to resolve Neck Seam. Modified Z value by .01 units. Increased gap overall. Changes not saved.
  4. Began a new instance of Skyrim with CosioHD generated via Bodyslide and vanilla head extracted from Skyrim - Meshes.bsa using a new game. Neck gap noticeable on Nord race with no modified RaceMenu settings at 0.5 weight. Modified weight value to 1.0 with no noticeable difference. Modified weight value to 0.0 with no noticeable difference. Neck gap remained persistent with the same width.
  5. Loaded CosioBaseHiPoly body into Outfit Studio using default CoS textures. No change in neck gap.
  6. Loaded CosioHD v4.1 CosioBaseHiPoly body into Outfit Studio with various heads. Neck gap absent.

Conclusion: While Cosio has been reported, user was unable to identify a neck gap at all. CosioHD v4.2 continues to have an observable neck gap both in-game and in Outfit Studio. Textures do not account for a gap between the head mesh and the body mesh, as they do not affect positioning of polygons. Screenshots included are of CosioHD v4.2 CosioBaseHiPoly body.

ScreenShot8.jpg

ScreenShot7.jpg

i found i the problem with the neck seam .For some reason the entire Neck seam Shifted on the X axes by +/- 0.0100 .i have to manually move every vertices to fix it ..

On 19.05.2018 at 4:50 AM, sumwahnyoono said:

Beeing Female appears to use Body Scaling as opposed to CBBE Morphs when creating pregnancy effects. This would be to create a universal mod. User does not have information on if sliders can be adapted for mods.

User has verified bug exists within CoS and not other body types (Tested: CBBE HDT, UUNP Special, XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended v3.94 & v4.31 w/CoS).

Bug: Pregnancy mods causing deformation in belly region. Body Scales Belly node replicates this effect.

Cause: Belly node in Body Scales not scaling properly, perhaps due to the increased polygon count.

Mod Author required to fix.

Well, it seems my problem won't be solved. Btw, belly scale works fine on other body types.

5 hours ago, kryptick13 said:

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. The vagina textures work but it caused some other graphical oddities. Not sure how to describe them so I'm attaching pictures. I was wondering if it's maybe because I use CBBE and those perhaps were UNP? I don't know anything about this, though, so I'm not sure. That's just a shot in the dark.

Also, would you happen to have the files for Bijin Warmaidens and Bijin Wives, as well? Or would I be able to use the Bijin NPCs files you gave me for those, too?

20180521235833_1.jpg

20180521235823_1.jpg

I would just install AiO hdt pussy cbbe version, but dont install any textures,any hdt, just install replacer for bijin mods. Works for me.

1 hour ago, dankmemesxd said:

I would just install AiO hdt pussy cbbe version, but dont install any textures,any hdt, just install replacer for bijin mods. Works for me.

AIO HDT pussy cbbe is Cosio in a more complicated install in slightly out dated >>the Texture in the screen shot is UNP and not CBBE base

The neck seem has been fixed and will be in the next 4.3 version  ..Im also adding Pubic hair ..as an option with a Zap slider .

I am also  adding a know BUG list to address some problem like stretching body part  and NPC Turing invisible And collision not working in some animations

Thanks, good to know that the neck gap wasnt a problem on my end. I also experienced a hand, wrist gap, but it was fixed when I used femine hands for cbbe. You can look into that aswell if you feel like it.

I want to ask, do you plan to expand the mod more? Something like thigh physics or more detailed vagina or whatever comes to your mind or do you consider the mod done?

9 minutes ago, dankmemesxd said:

Thanks, good to know that the neck gap wasnt a problem on my end. I also experienced a hand, wrist gap, but it was fixed when I used femine hands for cbbe. You can look into that aswell if you feel like it.

I want to ask, do you plan to expand the mod more? Something like thigh physics or more detailed vagina or whatever comes to your mind or do you consider the mod done?

i look at the hands and feet they are fine its only the Neck .....i have added Thigh physics before and it was badly received and Cosio HDT physics is really reaching the the most that Skyrims Engine can Handle .I am planning to add a more detailed Clit  but not more then That

18 hours ago, kryptick13 said:

Hi,

20180521235833_1.jpg

20180521235823_1.jpg

User Error: User modified and uploaded textures for the UUNP body. Correct textures to be uploaded within twelve hours.

:::EDIT:::

Correct files are now available. There exists a seam in the texture going horizontally across the vagina near the clitoral area. This is due to a defect in the texture set and not due to the editing process. Chances are if you have been using CBBE you have noticed this seam already. Unknown if this defect occurs in the UUNP variants.

female.rar

On 5/22/2018 at 10:38 PM, sumwahnyoono said:

User Error: User modified and uploaded textures for the UUNP body. Correct textures to be uploaded within twelve hours.

:::EDIT:::

Correct files are now available. There exists a seam in the texture going horizontally across the vagina near the clitoral area. This is due to a defect in the texture set and not due to the editing process. Chances are if you have been using CBBE you have noticed this seam already. Unknown if this defect occurs in the UUNP variants.

female.rar

That's a UNP Texture. try with correct CBBE Texture.

On 5/24/2018 at 10:48 AM, misquiry said:

That's a UNP Texture. try with correct CBBE Texture.

Incorrect statement. Original file located in prior post contained UUNP textures by error of user. Posted RAR file contains correct CBBE textures modified for use with CoS.

I can't seem to get the labia sliders on the latest version of bodyslide (4.5.4).  There have been many slider changes in the last update.  Does this mod need to be updated to work with the new setup?  Or am I doing something wrong?

23 minutes ago, 7osisg4d said:

I'm getting a wrist seam on Nord with CosioHD on top of AIO that is weight dependent - at full weight it lines up but at smaller weights the arm is smaller than the wrist. Any idea where I'm going wrong?

Verify you do not have any old data affecting the hands. CoS is CBBE based and can only be used with CBBE compatible hands. UUNP hands are known to not change size based on the weight slider. Also verify you aren't building UUNP hands in BodySlide by accident. If you batch build, it is possible the incorrect hands may be built as stock CBBE has no buildable hands in BodySlide. 

13 hours ago, shebop said:

I can't seem to get the labia sliders on the latest version of bodyslide (4.5.4).  There have been many slider changes in the last update.  Does this mod need to be updated to work with the new setup?  Or am I doing something wrong?

BodySlide doesn't determine what sliders show up. That is determined by data stored in the body files. Be sure you have selected the correct body in BodySlide. Uncategorized sliders will appear at the top of the list. CBBE will not show these sliders, only Cosio or CosioHD.

If using Mod Organizer, verify the mod is active in your mod list before launching BodySlide through Mod Organizer.

16 minutes ago, sumwahnyoono said:

BodySlide doesn't determine what sliders show up. That is determined by data stored in the body files. Be sure you have selected the correct body in BodySlide. Uncategorized sliders will appear at the top of the list. CBBE will not show these sliders, only Cosio or CosioHD.

If using Mod Organizer, verify the mod is active in your mod list before launching BodySlide through Mod Organizer.

Ok.  I get it now.  I selected the preset without selecting the right body category.  I thought the body category kept un-matched bodies off the list.  However, it still would be nice to have access to the new sliders. Or are the sliders specific to modified skeleton?   

On a side note, I am wondering if this is causing the new crash I get in the game whenever a scene starts.  I will be troubleshooting to see if using a different body helps.

22 hours ago, shebop said:

Ok.  I get it now.  I selected the preset without selecting the right body category.  I thought the body category kept un-matched bodies off the list.  However, it still would be nice to have access to the new sliders. Or are the sliders specific to modified skeleton?   

On a side note, I am wondering if this is causing the new crash I get in the game whenever a scene starts.  I will be troubleshooting to see if using a different body helps.

Spoiler

Presets do not look for any body. To BodySlide and Outfit Studio, every shape is the same. When a preset is loaded, it looks for matching sliders to modify their values and disregards what it can't find. This is why CoS can load all other BodySlide presets, and why those presets can also be used for outfits. Stock CBBE and UUNP lack the necessary geometry to properly utilize CoS sliders.

Slider information in early versions of BodySlide were stored in BSD files which were called by the corresponding XML files once loaded. This deprecated method is present in the Legendary Edition CBBE files. With the inclusion of Outfit Studio, slider information was moved to OSD files which are functionally similar. OSD internal information is called by their corresponding OSP files when the body is loaded. The skeleton is not a determining factor in the body or their sliders.

tl;dr

Only the CoS body has those sliders since only CoS has the necessary geometry.

Recommend activating SKSE debugging options in the INI file. Refer to this topic.

Incomplete Report: Post will be edited at future time with appropriate detailed information.

Successful port of a number of Skyrim Special Edition sliders to CoS is complete. Modification of BodySlide Program complete and ready for use. Slider functionality for a small number of stock CBBE sliders in CoS upgraded to their CBBE-SE counterparts for enhanced customization. User to submit SliderCategories directory and additional BodySlide files for consideration of integration. Otherwise, user to request permission to post modified files as an optional download.

User discovered BodySlide SliderCategories XML files are modular. Stock BodySlide comes with two XML files in this directory. BodySlide will load all XML files in this directory, allowing for CoS and SSE sliders to be added and categorized without having to modify existing BodySlide assets. This is beneficial as it will allow for the organization of sliders in future releases.

Proper report to be completed at a future time. Post in its current state to be regarded as publicly posted notes and are open for suggestions or criticism.

UPDATE 4.3 is UP

4.3 Fixed Neck seam problem on Cosio HD.added Textures from the great work Of Leyanda that has no moles and new Vagina Textures.Work on breast Physics to prevent NPC becoming invisible when Papyrus is Overloaded This is (WIP)

3 hours ago, dankmemesxd said:

Thank you for updating man! Does the WIP function may cause some crashes etc?

no just breast stretching when the CPU is under load causing Follower to go invisible the WIP is an attempt to let them recover then self  ..Mostly when using more then one Follower .Skyrim engine cant really handle it ..i did dumb the 3d pubs idea because it puts way to much strain when removing armour ..the 3d pubs has almost as much polygons as the body it self

21 hours ago, scivirus said:

UPDATE 4.3 is UP

Thank you again for your great work.

Could you please tell me if i have to rebuild the armors, or is ist only relevant  for the naked body?

I had problems with the armorbuilding with the COSIOHD 4.2 body.

The baseshape didn't scale with the sliders, but the rest of the Armor did.