8 minutes ago, dankmemesxd said:

You get too big collisions while I dont get any xd, what options do you use to get those collisions?

I have AIO 4.0 (using COSIO options - this is mostly just going to affect followers), SOS, then COSIO 4.4 (CosioHD with the FullHDT Options) overwriting those, and MNC plus Beast HDT for the creature collisions.  I actually haven't been messing around creatures lately, so I don't know for sure that all those collisions were working, but everything else was going well, except these occasional exaggerated belly collisions.

22 minutes ago, Phosphoribosyl said:

I have AIO 4.0 (using COSIO options - this is mostly just going to affect followers), SOS, then COSIO 4.4 (CosioHD with the FullHDT Options) overwriting those, and MNC plus Beast HDT for the creature collisions.  I actually haven't been messing around creatures lately, so I don't know for sure that all those collisions were working, but everything else was going well, except these occasional exaggerated belly collisions.

creature not work well

and more ctd and only work with NMC 10.xx

On 7/30/2018 at 10:45 PM, dankmemesxd said:

You get too big collisions while I dont get any xd, what options do you use to get those collisions?

ye thats very depended on the animation and size of the schlong .no way to control it really.personally i don't like it but i had so many request on it so i added it

23 hours ago, scivirus said:

ye thats very depended on the animation and size of the schlong .no way to control it really.personally i don't like it but i had so many request on it so i added it

Thank you, I managed to solve the issue by adding the no-collide tag to those 3 schlongs using JFF.  No more belly bulge, but that's better than too much belly bulge imo.  And everything else works great.  Thanks again for the mod!

2 hours ago, zupra said:

I still hope that the booty could be fixed so that it's roundish on all positions. Usually it's the doggy style kind of positions when you can see the anomaly on the upper booty area. Has anyone else noticed this?

I am aware of this is very difficult to isolate it ..I know whats causing  but the fix is not so easy  ..Its overlapping Weights of 5 bones or more Skyrim can only handle 4

5 hours ago, scivirus said:

I am aware of this is very difficult to isolate it ..I know whats causing  but the fix is not so easy  ..Its overlapping Weights of 5 bones or more Skyrim can only handle 4

Ok np, i can live with it.

19 hours ago, dakingcartoon said:

wouldnt making a CBBEtoCOSIO conversion reference be easier than all the nif exporting and such?

No cbbe and Cosio had different Weights my way is really easier then the other .you can do a swap  in less then 10 min

7 hours ago, Snowrune said:

I keep getting a glitch...  Instead of doing what it should be doing It's been doing.... Well it'll be easier if I just attach a screenshot. Using the CBBE Curvy body.

ScreenShot332.jpg

hmm looks like the skeleton is incorrect make sure you use the Latest Xpmse From Groovtima with HDT rig and nothing is overwriting it..MO can screw up the install order

I'm trying to install on fresh Skyrim install, but NMM keeps throwing an error:

"CLAMS OF SKYRIM PROJECT Inni Outie Cbbe HDT Vagina 4.4  // A problem occurred during install:
The element 'plugin' has invalid child element 'typeDescriptor'. List of possible elements expected: 'files, conditionFlags'.
The mod was not installed. // Install // "

7 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

I'm trying to install on fresh Skyrim install, but NMM keeps throwing an error:

"CLAMS OF SKYRIM PROJECT Inni Outie Cbbe HDT Vagina 4.4  // A problem occurred during install:
The element 'plugin' has invalid child element 'typeDescriptor'. List of possible elements expected: 'files, conditionFlags'.
The mod was not installed. // Install // "

What version of Nexus do you have ?

Can we still have the option to use the old bodyoption files of the past? I found them extremely useful as I was able to virtually make any skin texture out there compatible with a body with vagina. If anyone still has those body option files, I would extremely appreciate if you share them :) 

I'm doing something very wrong and I can't figure out what. I've followed install notes to the letter, (manually) installed COS 4.4 several times, I keep reinstalling XPMSE 4.33, I've installed CBBE 3.4f and the CT77 armors. I've tried to redo body and armor in Bodyslide at least 6 times, always same. My char's armors keep looking like this:

ScreenShot225.jpg.b5c9b5332c9129132e59e6ab41a8c9a3.jpg

Even though my char is at weight 0 (and when naked looks correct), the armor is getting overwritten with a 100 body, plus having seams everywhere. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Somebody please help!

On 8/8/2018 at 4:35 AM, Sensual Nautilus said:

Can we still have the option to use the old bodyoption files of the past? I found them extremely useful as I was able to virtually make any skin texture out there compatible with a body with vagina. If anyone still has those body option files, I would extremely appreciate if you share them :) 

I liked being able to do that too and still have them, but unfortunately, the old textures don't line up on the new cosio versions anymore; the new meshes are shaped differently and so are the textures. I think it's been that way since 4.0. 

for instance, fair skin complexion just got updated to 10.0 but are not patched for cosio. It used to be a simple matter of going into texblend and adding that extra layer, but no more. apparently, a lot of people found the process too complicated. best case is to use the included patch in the downloads for whatever skin texture you're using. I think there's standalone vag textures in the downloads but I believe the file format needs gimp or photoshop and I just don't have the space on my PC for these programs :|

CBBE Vagina Textures for Texblend.rar

13 hours ago, novicemodder1995 said:

I liked being able to do that too and still have them, but unfortunately, the old textures don't line up on the new cosio versions anymore; the new meshes are shaped differently and so are the textures. I think it's been that way since 4.0. 

for instance, fair skin complexion just got updated to 10.0 but are not patched for cosio. It used to be a simple matter of going into texblend and adding that extra layer, but no more. apparently, a lot of people found the process too complicated. best case is to use the included patch in the downloads for whatever skin texture you're using. I think there's standalone vag textures in the downloads but I believe the file format needs gimp or photoshop and I just don't have the space on my PC for these programs :|

CBBE Vagina Textures for Texblend.rar

IT.s been since 3.2 anything above that textures should still work

19 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

I'm doing something very wrong and I can't figure out what. I've followed install notes to the letter, (manually) installed COS 4.4 several times, I keep reinstalling XPMSE 4.33, I've installed CBBE 3.4f and the CT77 armors. I've tried to redo body and armor in Bodyslide at least 6 times, always same. My char's armors keep looking like this:

ScreenShot225.jpg.b5c9b5332c9129132e59e6ab41a8c9a3.jpg

Even though my char is at weight 0 (and when naked looks correct), the armor is getting overwritten with a 100 body, plus having seams everywhere. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Somebody please help!

Confirm that the output directory is correct ..Mod organizer can screw up this stage by building the bodies in a Virtual folder