When I start a new game everything works fine, all collisions.

But when I try using Scivirus' Clams of Skyrim on a current on going save file, breast and butt, schlong jiggles but I can't get collision to working.

This is on exactly the same setup, only save file is different (new one vs. old one)

any idea what's causing this and possibly a solution to fix this?

But when I try using Scivirus' Clams of Skyrim on a current on going save file, breast and butt, schlong jiggles but I can't get collision to working.

This is on exactly the same setup, only save file is different (new one vs. old one)

Did both actors unequip their cloves? Well, I ask that pretty often, but its indeed important ^^

Also try the Zyn Doggystyle and tell me if the Boobs react to the male hands in stage 1 (no cloves! :D )

I have the same problem, I followed the instructions to the T so I have no idea what could be wrong.

Well, same here as above. After all I need more information. Are gloves unequipt for male and female, does the male hands react to the female breast and does it jiggle.

Did both actors unequip their cloves? Well, I ask that pretty often, but its indeed important ^^

Also try the Zyn Doggystyle and tell me if the Boobs react to the male hands in stage 1 (no cloves! :D )

I have the same problem, I followed the instructions to the T so I have no idea what could be wrong.

Well, same here as above. After all I need more information. Are gloves unequipt for male and female, does the male hands react to the female breast and does it jiggle.

Both the actors are completely nude and the breasts do jiggle. I tried starting a new game and the vagina animated when i got into a scene but it doesn't effect my already existing save. This leaves me with two issues right now.

1) it doesn't effect my existing save (although the jiggle physics and the body mesh work)

2) in the new game the vagina animates weirdly, constantly flapping about like there is a collision issue

Both the actors are completely nude and the breasts do jiggle. I tried starting a new game and the vagina animated when i got into a scene but it doesn't effect my already existing save. This leaves me with two issues right now.

1) it doesn't effect my existing save (although the jiggle physics and the body mesh work)

2) in the new game the vagina animates weirdly, constantly flapping about like there is a collision issue

Mmh..interesting. Male or Female PC?

Is possible that your old save doesn't have the Havok item. In your new safe, since the esp is active, the NPC has it equipt by default. Overwrite all four Hand .nif (both female, both male) manuell from the CoS data. If it not work, craft two Havok items at the forge. One that you equip, one the npc your testing with (think he needs to be an follower to trade.)

For the raging Vag: Try this .xml and look if it works better

data/SKSE/Plugins/

hdtVagina.xml

I have found out that if you use NMM it dont overwrite correct sometimes.

But If you manually copy in the files it do work, but you need to do that correct or you will ruin the stuff you have done in bodyslide.

I will use the old version for some time and the one I did edit.

Did find one another thing to, that is connected to Havok files you cant simply overwrite them, in my case I use RCots and that mod do use Havoc to. So.

I have found out that if you use NMM it dont overwrite correct sometimes.

But If you manually copy in the files it do work, but you need to do that correct or you will ruin the stuff you have done in bodyslide.

I will use the old version for some time and the one I did edit.

Did find one another thing to, that is connected to Havok files you cant simply overwrite them, in my case I use RCots and that mod do use Havoc to. So.

Thank you. I was expecting, that there must be an overwrite failure. Good think you pointed it out.

mmh.. I will take a look later into RCots and check what files it is using.

Edith: okay I checked RCots.

I couldn't find any xml but there was an link to an HDT Body Version. Think you have that one?

However, I couldn't find any link in the nif that points to the hdt.xml

That means, by my understatement, that the Body uses the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

CoS brings one, that would overwrite yours, if you already have one installed but don't use it for the vagina or breast collision.

You could try to replace this with you old hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml that you have installed bevor CoS. 

It shouldn't have an effect on CoS.

This one is one of the mod that I have found.

HDT_YoungGirl.rar

That is one Rcots.

There are others to.

Since they use the same name on hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP then it will have problem on other mod that use that file.

Perhaps it is one thing for the modder that have done HDT to adress?

If I find others i will tell you.

And yes NMM have some issues, it works if you manually install the files, but you dont have the control over your files/mods.

I will use the old one for some time. And the one that I did edit. I will wait for this mod since I love what it do for immersion for the game.

I will follow this tread.

HDT_YoungGirl.rar

That is one Rcots.

There are others to.

Since they use the same name on hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP then it will have problem on other mod that use that file.

And yes NMM have some issues, it works if you manually install the files, but you dont have the control over your files/mods.

I will use the old one for some time. And the one that I did edit. I will wait for this mod since I love what it do for immersion for the game.

When its just the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP then its fine.

Overwrite the Rcots one with that that came with CoS.

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP usually kicks in, when there is no Havok item to another xml.

Should be safe to replace. It would only used by the adult npc, when they have an exported facegen data nif, wear gloves and does not wear any Havok item. In that case, it would jiggle different.

Ok. I see that we did post almost simultaneous.

I have not tried to do what you suggest.

But I can try that since I already reinstall. But I cant post any result right now. But I will try your suggestion. You will have the result later this evening.

HDT_YoungGirl.rar

That is one Rcots.

There are others to.

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP usually kicks in, when there is no Havok item to another xml.

Should be safe to replace. It would only used by the adult npc, when they have an exported facegen data nif, wear gloves and does not wear any Havok item. In that case, it would jiggle different.

That part have I already done.

When I did that It did make me really sure that NMM dont do as I tell it to do.

Gloves and stuff?

I tell Sexlab to get nude, and really nude. Why have gloves and shoes on when have sex? WTF :P

I know about that issue. Since ages ago.

And now. Time for some rest after night shift. I will report in 12 hours or so.

HDT_YoungGirl.rar

That is one Rcots.

There are others to.

That part have I already done.

When I did that It did make me really sure that NMM dont do as I tell it to do.

Gloves and stuff?

I tell Sexlab to get nude, and really nude. Why have gloves and shoes on when have sex? WTF :P

I know about that issue. Since ages ago.

And now. Time for some rest after night shift. I will report in 12 hours or so.

Think our posts overlapped each other :D

About the gloves, well, default foreplay and aggressive leave them on. Its more of an routine to mention that ^^

Yeah, i need some rest too now ^^

DOES any body know how to add texture to texblend ....it turns out for the skin tint to work ,the vagina texture need to be on the femalebody.dds file aswell to change the values so you can change the colours of the body and that the vagina will do the same ...so i can make vagina texture for the different body skin types then just texblend it with your favorate body skin but i have no idea how to put it in to texblend

DOES any body know how to add texture to texblend ....it turns out for the skin tint to work ,the vagina texture need to be on the femalebody.dds file aswell to change the values so you can change the colours of the body and that the vagina will do the same ...so i can make vagina texture for the different body skin types then just texblend it with your favorate body skin but i have no idea how to put it in to texblend

mmh.. no sorry. had to try and error it myself ^^ The only thing I did so far with texblend was...well.. blend something :D

You don't really need to use Texblend, you could try turning the pieces of the vagina texture into a PNG image with no background, then using the vagina textures that have been saved as a PNG image. place the vagina textures on the body texture as a seperate layer. You would have to pick a spot on the body texture that wasn't being used though. After you've picked a good spot all you would have to do is flatten the layers or merge them some how and save the texture file as a dds file with DTX Interpolated alpha selected in options.

EDIT: Like this

This file was saved as a PSD file in oreder to preserve the seperate layers, but a PNG file will work for what you're trying to do. You could also trace around and copy each piece of the vagina texture as a seperate layer and then duplicate each of those layers onto the skin texture and click on the eye icon next to the the back "ground" (skin texture) layer which should make that layer invisable, then merge the layers you just copied over using "merge visable", and go from there.

post-145287-0-53407800-1430360855_thumb.png

This is basically showing (in red) that the image from the previous file (in blue) has been "duplicated" to the "femalebody_1" texture file as another layer that can be moved around if desired.

post-145287-0-64938900-1430361039_thumb.png

Once you have the layer where you want it, just "merge visible" or "flatten layers", and save the texture file as a dds file with interpolated alpha selected in options.

post-145287-0-22696900-1430361200_thumb.png

Hope this helps..

You don't really need to use Texblend, you could try turning the pieces of the vagina texture into a PNG image with no background, then using the vagina textures that have been saved as a PNG image. place the vagina textures on the body texture as a seperate layer. You would have to pick a spot on the body texture that wasn't being used though. After you've picked a good spot all you would have to do is flatten the layers or merge them some how and save the texture file as a dds file with DTX Interpolated alpha selected in options.

This file was saved as a PSD file in oreder to preserve the seperate layers, but a PNG file will work for what you're trying to do. You could also trace around and copy each piece of the vagina texture as a seperate layer and then duplicate each of those layers onto the skin texture and click on the eye icon next to the the back "ground" (skin texture) layer which should make that layer invisable, then merge the layers you just copied over using "merge visable", and go from there.

attachicon.gifUntitled 3.png

This is basically showing (in red) that the image from the previous file (in blue) has been "duplicated" to the "femalebody_1" texture file as another layer that can be moved around if desired.

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

Once you have the layer where you want it, just "merge visible" or "flatten layers", and save the texture file as a dds file with interpolated alpha selected in options.

attachicon.gifUntitled 2.png

Hope this helps..

y ei know about that ..im using gimp ..the biggest problem i have now is the vagina mesh is a little brighter then the body even if they use the same textures but as long as skint tint is on and the face gen rgb tint is on then the skint tint works...this whole thing has created more work because i had to change the uv map to fir the spaces on the body texture and now i have to redo the seams again and that takes forever to do so i cannot say when it will be done ..so if i get the skint tint and the seams correct then this body is complet ..i need the texblend thing so people can use there favorate body texture and just blend the vagina texture to the diffuser ,normal and specular maps ...you can,t just copy it into texblend you need to let it know somehow that it is there

Hope this helps..

y ei know about that ..im using gimp ..the biggest problem i have now is the vagina mesh is a little brighter then the body even if they use the same textures but as long as skint tint is on and the face gen rgb tint is on then the skint tint works...this whole thing has created more work because i had to change the uv map to fir the spaces on the body texture and now i have to redo the seams again and that takes forever to do so i cannot say when it will be done ..so if i get the skint tint and the seams correct then this body is complet ..i need the texblend thing so people can use there favorate body texture and just blend the vagina texture to the diffuser ,normal and specular maps ...you can,t just copy it into texblend you need to let it know somehow that it is there

Sorry, I misunderstood what you were trying to accomplish.. I was wondering why you were trying to get it to work with Texblend. The files I was messing around with in the screen shots actually came from the "3D Labia Mod", but the creator of that mod saved all of the texture files on a transparent background in either psd or png file format and then gave instructions via an included "read me" on how to put them onto your own skin texture/ msn map/ s or sk map (not as user friendly as Texblend, but it accomplished essentially the saem thing). I wish I could tell you how to get it to work with Texblend.. unfortunately I'm not sure how to do that either.

Hope this helps..

Sorry, I misunderstood what you were trying to accomplish.. I was wondering why you were trying to get it to work with Texblend. The files I was messing around with in the screen shots actually came from the "3D Labia Mod", but the creator of that mod saved all of the texture files on a transparent background in either psd or png file format and then gave instructions via an included "read me" on how to put them onto your own skin texture/ msn map/ s or sk map (not as user friendly as Texblend, but it accomplished essentially the saem thing). I wish I could tell you how to get it to work with Texblend.. unfortunately I'm not sure how to do that either.

for now ill, will do somthing similar till i can get the texblend thing working i have to make different version for all skin types and arconain and khajeet

Small and quick Tutorial.

First drag and drop the PNG's into the the appropriate folders, diffuse into color etc were you have installed the TexBlender (can be desktop or even the skyrim folder).

post-33558-0-86638000-1430393984_thumb.jpgpost-33558-0-84294500-1430393983_thumb.jpg

1. Select Body and Feet in the drop down menu.

2. Select Color/Normal/Specular.

3. Tick this to use installed body textures (backup said textures just incase).

4. Select the PNG (name whatever you want).

5. Click preview.

If your happy with the look then click Blend Images and they should be added to the textures installed in your vanilla female folder.

Note: some textures can turn out bad depending on the size and how they were saved.

Small and quick Tutorial.

First drag and drop the PNG's into the the appropriate folders, diffuse into color etc were you have installed the TexBlender (can be desktop or even the skyrim folder).

attachicon.gifTexblend1.jpgattachicon.gifTexblend.jpg

1. Select Body and Feet in the drop down menu.

2. Select Color/Normal/Specular.

3. Tick this to use installed body textures (backup said textures just incase).

4. Select the PNG (name whatever you want).

5. Click preview.

If your happy with the look then click Blend Images and they should be added to the textures installed in your vanilla female folder.

Note: some textures can turn out bad depending on the size and how they were saved.

thx for your help ....i got the texture to work on the mesh and it is not as bright anymore it seems the value was wrong even if it looked the same as the body texture ...

Okay guys, I have no idea what have I done, but it works now. After frickin month I finally made this mod work. Well, it's time to masturb... I mean play Skyrim.

LLLOOOOLLLL ...im happy you got it working ...HDT can be stubborn

Can u tell me if this is compatible with mature skin mod?

Also is this mod supposed to overwrite whole hdt pe?

Also I dont get any movement for now.

it will be compatible with mature skin .

yes it must overwrite all files ...you can edit the hdt.xml to get a different bounce if you know how ..best nit ti change the collision as its configured to work with the vagina and most popular HDT mods like hdt hair and tails

HDT normaly stops after replacing the hdt files ..you can reset it by starting skyrim with an older saved game (not autosave) then load the your safe you want ..best thing to do when replacing mesh texture or hdt files is to make a clean seave before you install it ....i personly use a mod called (Review Studio With Green Screen Rooms) you use concole command to teleport to the room ..no scripts can run there so you CPU have almost no strain and Fram framerate will max ...then save your game there ...so if you have a problem with hdt or the game CTD when loading a safe load the studio safe first then load the safe you  want ..it fixes all my problem 100% of the time

Can u tell me if this is compatible with mature skin mod?

Also is this mod supposed to overwrite whole hdt pe?

Also I dont get any movement for now.

One note i forgot. my pc uses the ningheim race so it would probably not work for my pc.

that i don,t know but if i remember correctly ningheim race is the first mod to use cbbe and racemenu which is made for cbbe..