there are more then spine i am not sure what they are for i think they are the parent bones for the breast in your case ...the flickering have not happen to me yet ...what anymation is used when that happens ?  maybe just turning it off may fix it

Didn't get behind the Pussy flickering yet. To explain: One side is full open and dies vibrate. Looks like (| 

It is mostly in the case when it is animation without penetration, like an forplay animation. The ones with the malehand at Pussy runs fine yesterday. In an Animation with pen you can fix it by adjusting the SOS (change the load). I think it has to do with the transition between animations, that the nif get hitten by the cock and because of the fast speed it gets a massive impulse. Need to look more into it. Its not easy to reproduce ^^ Doesn't happens often. Like a 5% chance. So its not that of a big case, just finetuning. :)

Saw something similar in the Trepleen version sometimes. While the 2.3 did catch itself pretty fast, the new 2.4 didn't. Do you use the 2.4? 

Like I said, its more finetuning.

About the spine: I tried to activate Butt Collision. Activate the Butt for 0 (male pelvis) and 4 (hands). It worked fine, but I saw, that the jiggle (when you are standing normally) was gone. Looks for me, that there is no jiggle because the Butt is already in an collision with something in the body itself and lock up. The Spine was a note which I didn't found in the Trepleet xml. Will continue to work on it later. (Edith: Solved. The Butt collided with the female pelvis. So there was a collision all the time.) 

Atm my boobs need some tweaks. I changed them to the v14.28 values, without changing the constrains. They react very nice in animation but outside (kneel down, stand up) they jiggle to long for me. Maybe I will change the constrains in something in between.

+1 for Pussy Sliders! :D Really like it to customize this. The kind of sliders looks good so far. Since you said moving the lips more inwards would result in bad clipping I don't think there is a slider for that possible. Maybe some to define the thickness of the lips?

oh my god i cant believe making very tiny changed in the seems makes huge difference im never getting this right

mhh.. think you try to edit the sliders so the body will match the head/hand/feet ? Would it be possible or easier to just adjust the head/hand/feet to the body? I mean, the mod already replaces them. so a minor tweak should do much harm.

there are more then spine i am not sure what they are for i think they are the parent bones for the breast in your case ...the flickering have not happen to me yet ...what anymation is used when that happens ?  maybe just turning it off may fix it

Didn't get behind the Pussy flickering yet. To explain: One side is full open and dies vibrate. Looks like (| 

It is mostly in the case when it is animation without penetration, like an forplay animation. The ones with the malehand at Pussy runs fine yesterday. In an Animation with pen you can fix it by adjusting the SOS (change the load). I think it has to do with the transition between animations, that the nif get hitten by the cock and because of the fast speed it gets a massive impulse. Need to look more into it. Its not easy to reproduce ^^ Doesn't happens often. Like a 5% chance. So its not that of a big case, just finetuning. :)

Saw something similar in the Trepleen version sometimes. While the 2.3 did catch itself pretty fast, the new 2.4 didn't. Do you use the 2.4? 

About the spine: I tried to activate Butt Collision. Activate the Butt for 0 (male pelvis) and 4 (hands). It worked fine, but I saw, that the jiggle (when you are standing normally) was gone. Looks for me, that there is no jiggle because the Butt is already in an collision with something in the body itself and lock up. The Spine was a note which I didn't found in the Trepleet xml. Will continue to work on it later. (Edith: Solved. The Butt collided with the female pelvis. So there was a collision all the time.) 

Atm my boobs need some tweaks. I changed them to the v14.28 values, without changing the constrains. They react very nice in animation but outside (kneel down, stand up) they jiggle to long for me. Maybe I will change the constrains in something in between.

+1 for Pussy Sliders! :D Really like it to customize this. The kind of sliders looks good so far. Since you said moving the lips more inwards would result in bad clipping I don't think there is a slider for that possible. Maybe some to define the thickness of the lips?

oh my god i cant believe making very tiny changed in the seems makes huge difference im never getting this right

mhh.. think you try to edit the sliders so the body will match the head/hand/feet ? Would it be possible or easier to just adjust the head/hand/feet to the body? I mean, the mod already replaces them. so a minor tweak should do much harm.

i tried that it helps with reference but corrupts the DATA .....morphing the feet hands and face will not work because it be out of line with armor for example ,if you are wearing armor with some skin showing like the arms or the part before the neck will have a seem gap .because it body is the C77 or cbbe hdt body depending on the armor and not the vagina body ..its only there when having no torso armor equiped ..so if you adjust the head hands and feet to the body you have to to do all the armor aswell ,and i have 844 different armor ..not gona happen ...

i just have to adjust like its a new outfit im getting close ,,its just difficult because i can move the vertices in all 3 axes X ,y,z and not just one like you can in 3d s max ..so when i line it up in one angle it goes out at another .....

I use SAM and i cant get it to work. Done the installation as I should.

Don't have SAM, but I looked into the files. It should work. Overwrite the malehand.nif with the CoS version. Make sure both actors have their gloves undressed. 

does sam replace the malehands.nif ..i have never used so i don,t really know how it works ..i have had report that it works with treleen version

i tried that it helps with reference but corrupts the DATA .....morphing the feet hands and face will not work because it be out of line with armor for example ,if you are wearing armor with some skin showing like the arms or the part before the neck will have a seem gap .because it body is the C77 or cbbe hdt body depending on the armor and not the vagina body ..its only there when having no torso armor equiped ..so if you adjust the head hands and feet to the body you have to to do all the armor aswell ,and i have 844 different armor ..not gona happen ...

i just have to adjust like its a new outfit im getting close ,,its just difficult because i can move the vertices in all 3 axes X ,y,z and not just one like you can in 3d s max ..so when i line it up in one angle it goes out at another .....

I use SAM and i cant get it to work. Done the installation as I should.

Don't have SAM, but I looked into the files. It should work. Overwrite the malehand.nif with the CoS version. Make sure both actors have their gloves undressed. 

does sam replace the malehands.nif ..i have never used so i don,t really know how it works ..i have had report that it works with treleen version

Arg, right. Didn't think about the armor. 

Yeah, iirc SAM comes with some malehands. Think that could be the problem when you don't overwrite them with the CoS variant. The Penis have the same skeleton notes. So Havok should work. 

---

Looks like the ragin Vag problem comes indeed from the transition from one anim to another. Had a similar problem with the the breast after I played a bit with the constrains. I'm going to try the 2.3 version and see if its more stable.

After all: Ass Collision works now :D Just Belly left.

i think the flickering is cause because its like a penis that's not completely in line with the vagina then you get this shape (] ..i think collision to the vagina should be turned of or that problem should be ignored as it does not happen a lot

i think the flickering is cause because its like a penis that's not completely in line with the vagina then you get this shape (] ..i think collision to the vagina should be turned of or that problem should be ignored as it does not happen a lot

Thats one possibility but that can be fixed with page up/down.

From what I see, it isn't related to a specific animation. Most of the time, it happens when there is no collision, like a foreplay.

You can "reset" the body be equip/unequip the armor. If it is a alignment related problem, the raging should start again. But it doesn't.

I think, when you change the animation the penis can hit the vag and give the physic an stupid value (clipping and high speed) to let it go out of control. It isn't just the (| position. Last time it was (). 

Thats what I saw with the boobs. A hand hit it while transition with full speed and it goes crazy. 

Need to do some more testing. Maybe I can get it more stable.

Well, I'm a pretty noob when it comes to hdt. Just start tweaking 3 days ago ^^

From what I see, it isn't related to a specific animation. Most of the time, it happens when there is no collision, like a foreplay.

You can "reset" the body be equip/unequip the armor. If it is a alignment related problem, the raging should start again. But it doesn't.

I think, when you change the animation the penis can hit the vag and give the physic an stupid value (clipping and high speed) to let it go out of control. It isn't just the (| position. Last time it was (). 

Thats what I saw with the boobs. A hand hit it while transition with full speed and it goes crazy. 

welll you seem to know more about then i do ..i have the tools in 3d s max to make my own but i have know idea how it works its all Greek to me  ...making a mesh is easy really compare to this physics stuff

welll you seem to know more about then i do ..i have the tools in 3d s max to make my own but i have know idea how it works its all Greek to me  ...making a mesh is easy really compare to this physics stuff

Well, I'm still learning ^^ It's more like a "look what others did and then test around" ^^ Well, and a bit of google :D

Okay, vag 2.3 looks more stable. Other reported a similar issue in the Trepleen threatwith 2.4. Whats why I even considert to use 2.3 I try to get a version with the reduced opening of 2.4 with the stability of 2.3

Edith:

Oh, that is interesting. The Pussy reacts nearly on the whole male body. I had some clipping at an forplay animation. The female pelvis was clipped into the male thigh. And it was open! Just looked into the hdtm.xml and yes, nearly all can react to the vagina. I don't see any reason why it should open when it has contact with the thigh. Maybe I will change this.

My new vag xml looks good so far. Just set the time factor to the 2.3 value. Just run a small test but I didn't need to reset the Body to get the Vag reseted when it goes wild again. It catches itself so far. 

I will attach it to the post.

Also my current experimental hdt.xml

Changed:

-Butt with CoS 1.6 perk value. Just enabled collision with Hands and Body. It should also jiggle now, since the female pelvis was blocking it.

-Boobs have more Bounce. The goal was to get more bounce in animation without to many bounce when you move out of animation naked. Mass ist set to hdt v14.28 values with own constrains. I'm not 100% pleased atm. Looks like there are to many collisions still. But maybe I get a second thought.

hdtVagina.xml

hdt.xml

For me it is like the mod is not installed, strange.

Its hard to tell from here.

Make sure you have the malehands.nif and femalehands.nif from CoS. They act like an havok item. You can also equip an Havok item, too to be sure. Your partner needs also one in this case.

Both, you and your partner, have to unequip the cloves (just bare hands) to make this work (without Havok item).

Do you use any custom race?

Do you see the new body with the CoS Pussy?

So the vagina keeps stretching around regardless if it's idle, moving, or in an animation. It looks like it tries to be where the actor is theoretically placed but the animations won't allow it.

Am I missing or something or is there conflict?

I followed all the steps.

post-441827-0-72065300-1429913862_thumb.jpg

So the vagina keeps stretching around regardless if it's idle, moving, or in an animation. It looks like it tries to be where the actor is theoretically placed but the animations won't allow it.

mmh... what skeleton are you using?

Maximum Skeleton Extended 2.51?

Correct.

Hello guys i´m sorry to ask but,

i´m trying to get this mod to work it seems like my game isn´t loading the atria body after following all steps it is still loading standard cbbe body am i doing something wrong does this mod require more then the steps given ? 

what i mean by standard cbbe body = the vagina that i think is supposed to load ingame is is attached to the atria body right?  if so my game is still loading the normal cbbe body without the vagina of this mod can somebody please help me fix this ?

sorry for my bad formatting and my not so honorable english 

Correct.

I attach my files.

beware, the xml is changed and its an own Bodyslide preset.

But maybe we could better see whats the problem is.

(you can use NMM etc.)

i´m trying to get this mod to work it seems like my game isn´t loading the atria body after following all steps it is still loading standard cbbe body am i doing something wrong does this mod require more then the steps given ? 

what i mean by standard cbbe body = the vagina that i think is supposed to load ingame is is attached to the atria body right?  if so my game is still loading the normal cbbe body without the vagina of this mod can somebody please help me fix this ?

Did you run Bodyslide and create an Atria Body?

Also, do you use any custom race or a mod that gives vanilla races different bodys?

You can also get insert the femalebody.nif from my post here and see if its show up

test.7z

Correct.

I attach my files.

(you can use NMM etc.)

Also, do you use any custom race or a mod that gives vanilla races different bodys?

You can also get insert the femalebody.nif from my post here and see if its show up

Thanks, works with the files. I just wonder what I was missing...

Correct.

I attach my files.

(you can use NMM etc.)

Thanks, works with the files. I just wonder what I was missing...

Np. glad it works now.

Don't know. Maybe some file that didn't overwrite correctly.

You can use the .xml that came with CoS and see if they work. My have some adjustment. Also create an own Body ^^

if its not working then, you can pinpoint it down.

i just tried your test file without overriding anything from groovtama as i´m supposed to right? 

then i opened up bodyslide and made my custom preset for atria body in outfit/body after that i clicked on build and launched fnis,

i still cant see the vagina of this mod  am i doing something wrong do i need working vagina for this mod to work?

edit: i dont use any custom races

Finally got this working on a new game after a cleanout of other HDT stuff. Really like the model and how it animates. 

If you can just eliminate the seams it will be perfect. I'm only seeing them on the wrists for me and they are tiny so it is a hell of a lot better.