i just tried your test file without overriding anything from groovtama as i´m supposed to right? 

then i opened up bodyslide and made my custom preset for atria body in outfit/body after that i clicked on build and launched fnis,

i still cant see the vagina of this mod  am i doing something wrong do i need working vagina for this mod to work?

edit: i dont use any custom races

Just overwrite everything. You can use NMM etc. to rollback if you like.

If there is still the default CBBE Body after overwriting, then you have likely a mod that gives every race an custom body (like unique everything)

After following the advice of @egon123 i was able to make this mod work 

just to get a heads up do i need test files for future updates of this mod ?

thank you all for your help !

Glad it works!

Well, you shouldn't need them in the first place. It is just some files from the CoS installation. They should come with the normal CoS install. mmh..

the Files was supposed to see, if a problem is related to the CoS install (or wrong skeleton) or some other settings that could conflict.

You can try to deinstall my mod and reinstall CoD and overwrite all (the default Body that comes with CoS already have the Pussy). Also it could be something wrong with your bodyslide, that it creates an normal cbbe body.

If it don't work, you can still use my test files

For me it is like the mod is not installed, strange.

Its hard to tell from here.

Make sure you have the malehands.nif and femalehands.nif from CoS. They act like an havok item. You can also equip an Havok item, too to be sure. Your partner needs also one in this case.

Both, you and your partner, have to unequip the cloves (just bare hands) to make this work (without Havok item).

Do you use any custom race?

Do you see the new body with the CoS Pussy?

Use the same setup as I used when I did this one.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42953-female-genital-texture-replacer-for-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics/?p=1148149

But I have Rcots added to if it can be that perhaps?

I will do more testing.

Updating my previous post.

I did find the error.

For some reason did not NMM (Alpha whit profiles) overwrite correct files. After manually unzipping whit TC (Total Commander) and overwrite it did start to work.

And it seems to work well whit SAM.

Did not have any neckseem slight different feet. But no big issue.

But I cant use my own preset that I did use before. Time for some edit :P

Glad it works!

Well, you shouldn't need them in the first place. It is just some files from the CoS installation. They should come with the normal CoS install. mmh..

the Files was supposed to see, if a problem is related to the CoS install (or wrong skeleton) or some other settings that could conflict.

You can try to deinstall my mod and reinstall CoD and overwrite all (the default Body that comes with CoS already have the Pussy). Also it could be something wrong with your bodyslide, that it creates an normal cbbe body.

After reinstalling my bodyslide the problem was fixed instantly it seemed as my old install just didnt saved the files when clicking on build 

tested the mod ingame everything is working like a charm also i didnt need the test files anymore :) thank you all for your help !

OK i am getting close to fixing the seems problem ....i have discovered a problem with body slide ...after struggling with the neck seems i decided to make the a new body using the cbbe hdt body as reverence and then import the same cbbe hdt body as the outfit body ..technically the body are identical in all aspects ..has the same poly count same bones same weights everything ,but as soon as a click conform sliders to it will copy the slide from the reverence body to the outfit body ,9 slider in total that effect the seems do not conform like the reverence sliders does , but only the vertices at the seems are effected the rest of them looks good ..

so heads up if you thinking of doing some something like this mod ...i don,t know if this a mistake or just the nature of the programming

Really nice! Only really slight seams. Can not even notice without zooming really close.

By the way, is there a way to get the skin textures to show on bodyslide? They show up just fine when editing using CBBE but they don't show with ATRIA.

UBDATE 1.8 is up

worked on the seems problem ,hands and feet as almost perfect still seem only at certain angles .neck seem only at low wait .made some changes to the nif and may have solved the shining problem in the vagina

Good work. I found only neck seam. There is front small neck seam at Weight 100, and small seam on whole neck at weight 0.

Fix neck seam and release regular version.

post-142833-0-17365200-1429976132_thumb.jpg

Really nice! Only really slight seams. Can not even notice without zooming really close.

By the way, is there a way to get the skin textures to show on bodyslide? They show up just fine when editing using CBBE but they don't show with ATRIA.

hu thats interesting ,its fine it my side ,,does it work in game

So far it looks really nice! About the vagina sliders, I really like them. I suppose a slider that would be nice is another slider for the labia majora for closing and opening the vagina, like labia minora has. Mostly for anyone who wants to go beyond the default slider for a more gaping or closed pussy.

Glad it works!

After reinstalling my bodyslide the problem was fixed instantly it seemed as my old install just didnt saved the files when clicking on build 

tested the mod ingame everything is working like a charm also i didnt need the test files anymore :) thank you all for your help !

Glad to hear it worked after all! :)

UBDATE 1.8 is up

worked on the seems problem ,hands and feet as almost perfect still seem only at certain angles .neck seem only at low wait .made some changes to the nif and may have solved the shining problem in the vagina

Yay! New update!

I will test it later :)

Edith: okay, I did a quick look.

Hand seam is gone.In fact, it seams to be less seam then the default CBBE Body. Good Job!

Neck seam looks gone at weight 100. But when you go lower, a seam appears with the widest gap at weight 0.

Think feet need some work. Most gap here with all weight values.

New texture looks good! :) Just testet in the Alternate Start Cell, which is pretty dark. Have to look later on the outside. But it seems better :)

aah! Nearly I forget: I need the sliders for the Pussy back! :D

Finished so far my tweaked xml.

Pussy runs stable now. In all the time of testing, the raging Problem didn't occure.  

Changed the boobs to Bounce and Jiggle value. Runs fine. Butt also works now. Next step will be belly. 

Also I changed the hdtm and reduced some unnecessary collisions. Like pussy<->male though/calm. I don't see any reason why it should open when it has contact with the leg. It just make things complicated. 

Scivirus, if there is any interest, I would upload this .xml and make also an hdt.xml version with the default CoS Breast values. 

Glad it works!

UBDATE 1.8 is up

Yay! New update!

Hand seam is gone.In fact, it seams to be less seam then the default CBBE Body. Good Job!

Neck seam looks gone at weight 100. But when you go lower, a seam appears with the widest gap at weight 0.

New texture looks good! :) Just testet in the Alternate Start Cell, which is pretty dark. Have to look later on the outside. But it seems better :)

Pussy runs stable now. In all the time of testing, the raging Problem didn't occure.  

Changed the boobs to Bounce and Jiggle value. Runs fine. Butt also works now. Next step will be belly. 

Also I changed the hdtm and reduced some unnecessary collisions. Like pussy<->male though/calm. I don't see any reason why it should open when it has contact with the leg. It just make things complicated. 

Scivirus, if there is any interest, I would upload this .xml and make also an hdt.xml version with the default CoS Breast values. 

yes sure i am putting you in charge of the xml file i want this mod to become the standard CBBE body ,,ill put the sliders back for the vagina as soon as i can get those seams fixed ..i have to make the vagina from scratch every time and its time consuming

So far it looks really nice! About the vagina sliders, I really like them. I suppose a slider that would be nice is another slider for the labia majora for closing and opening the vagina, like labia minora has. Mostly for anyone who wants to go beyond the default slider for a more gaping or closed pussy.

i dont thing that's possible because the body has a very low poly count in that area ...the vagina has almost twice more poly the the whole body does

the body needs to be  a low poly or no GPU in the world will be able to handle the game ..it would be nice if it was possible because then the labia Majora can hide the vagina like in real live till its well wet and ready and work with sexlab aroused

Yup! Everything is pretty close to perfect in game. :)

But in bodyslide it shows the "No Image" grid instead of skin textures.

Press T and W in bodyslide on preview window

Glad it works!

UBDATE 1.8 is up

Yay! New update!

yes sure i am putting you in charge of the xml file i want this mod to become the standard CBBE body ,,ill put the sliders back for the vagina as soon as i can get those seams fixed ..i have to make the vagina from scratch every time and its time consuming

Here we go, first set of xml :D

The changes are like I said above. Belly is still missing atm. I did a fast test but I wasn't pleased with the result. I will continue on it later.

The hdt uses now the CoS 1.8 Boob jiggle. Just did a small test. If some problems occur, let me know.

I also packed my hdt version with Bounce and Jiggle regular values.

It gives more bounce in animations.

Thats is also one thing I was thinking of. With normal values, the breast barely move to the body movement. But if I make them more jelly, they tent to be a bit to jelly when just running around.

I looked for a way to make them less bouncy when running normal (like CoS value) but bouncy enough to react good in animations.

Easiest thing that came to my mind was using the the sexlab nude suite and give normal body and nude suite a different xml.

But this would also cause problems with a) body creating (have to c+p the body to the nudesuite). b ) Havok items. 

Maybe I come to a good way. 

If you like you can look into the more bounce version if this is okay for normal use :)

xml.rar

Press T and W in bodyslide on preview window

Ah. That helps a bit. Still no texture, but at least there's no grid and text all over it! :D

Thanks ^__^

*Edit: Just wondering, is there a way to make the collision "box" for breasts to scale with the bodyslide settings? The collision area seems to be way outside the actual breasts.

*Edit: Just wondering, is there a way to make the collision "box" for breasts to scale with the bodyslide settings? The collision area seems to be way outside the actual breast

iirc, the collision box is set in the .xml 

So it's a "fixed" value. I don't think there is any way to adjust this box via Bodyslide.

Glad it works!

UBDATE 1.8 is up

Yay! New update!

The changes are like I said above. Belly is still missing atm. I did a fast test but I wasn't pleased with the result. I will continue on it later.

The hdt uses now the CoS 1.8 Boob jiggle. Just did a small test. If some problems occur, let me know.

Thats is also one thing I was thinking of. With normal values, the breast barely move to the body movement. But if I make them more jelly, they tent to be a bit to jelly when just running around.

I looked for a way to make them less bouncy when running normal (like CoS value) but bouncy enough to react good in animations.

Easiest thing that came to my mind was using the the sexlab nude suite and give normal body and nude suite a different xml.

But this would also cause problems with a) body creating (have to c+p the body to the nudesuite). b ) Havok items. 

If you like you can look into the more bounce version if this is okay for normal use :)

ILL test the more bounce one so far its not to bouncy

i think it just takes to long to settle 2 seconds is to much

Glad it works!

UBDATE 1.8 is up

Yay! New update!

Okay nice. Then I will count that as the default version

Glad it works!

UBDATE 1.8 is up

Yay! New update!

Okay nice. Then I will count that as the default version

ok i think it takes i bit to long to settle it takes about 2 seconds to stop bouncing ,the mass is pretty good