The Lurker beat you ? Only the one you must follow ?

Do you have a mod which affect them ?

More, Lurkers used in this mod have specific factions. They are peacefull towards Solitude citizens.

Did you get problems with the Temple Lurkers ?

If you still have the problem, use the console for pacify them.

no all of them and how to i pacify them (i don't use console alot)

Addtofaction FactionID

Stopcombat

I have the same problem but i don't understand how to get the faction id

Does the lurkers attack me because i killed the invisible lurkers in the inn basement ?

Anyway i can't follow them because they kill me everytime. I managed to get to the next stage but the little lurker attack me to :-(

(sorry if my english is crappy, i'm french )

Just to let you who there a problem with Requiem user for this mod on the ingot and soul gem quest. Requiem limit the carry weight of the player and followers to 85-105 and increase the weight of ingots so a player can only hold 50 max. If there a way to to have the player put then in a chest for it to complete the quest for requiem user , break the ingot quest up to part for them, or decrease the number of ingot the player need for Requiem users?

Apparently, there is a collision marker over the door between the temple and the lighthouse. I can't get to Mankara with the ingots unless I use tcl. Also, I had to go around the collision marker by the mara statue to get to the cave.

More, Lurkers used in this mod have specific factions. They are peacefull towards Solitude citizens.

Addtofaction FactionID

Stopcombat

Does the lurkers attack me because i killed the invisible lurkers in the inn basement ?

Anyway i can't follow them because they kill me everytime. I managed to get to the next stage but the little lurker attack me to :-(

Ok, problem solved !

Why did you killed the invisble lurker ? He is in the Inn just for making noises !

By killing him, you set yourself ennemy of Dagon faction. All the Lurkers and seekers of the mod have it.

Just to let you who there a problem with Requiem user for this mod on the ingot and soul gem quest. Requiem limit the carry weight of the player and followers to 85-105 and increase the weight of ingots so a player can only hold 50 max. If there a way to to have the player put then in a chest for it to complete the quest for requiem user , break the ingot quest up to part for them, or decrease the number of ingot the player need for Requiem users?

You're a slave.... so, find a way ! :P

Or use tgm command for this step.

Reducing the amount of required ingots is not logical....

Apparently, there is a collision marker over the door between the temple and the lighthouse. I can't get to Mankara with the ingots unless I use tcl. Also, I had to go around the collision marker by the mara statue to get to the cave.

Its a propertie problem. You have to re fill it manually in CK.

I'm stuck on this quest, I talked to Viarmo and Frier but the little girl has no new dialogue, also the eyes of the deep quest is not completable once you become a servant so my character is stuck with the decay.

Did you have sex with Frier ?

Did you have sex with lurker in ryelh ? Its the only way to be cure...

this mod get very high Potential

just like watch  old horror movie

expect more of your works

GJ!

FTD is considered finished now.

Now, my work will be focused on support.

Addtofaction FactionID

Stopcombat

Ok, problem solved !

Why did you killed the invisble lurker ? He is in the Inn just for making noises !

By killing him, you set yourself ennemy of Dagon faction. All the Lurkers and seekers of the mod have it.

Well, i have restarted the mod, not kill the lurker and they still attack me :-(

The invisible Lurker in the cave try to attack me (i think i killed him for that first time i see him)

As u said may conflict with things that modify Solitude docks ..... .... is it conflicting wit this one http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62844/???

I wrote on the first page FTD is incompatible with any mods wich modify solitude docks.

Addtofaction FactionID

Stopcombat

Ok, problem solved !

Well, i have restarted the mod, not kill the lurker and they still attack me :-(

The invisible Lurker in the cave try to attack me (i think i killed him for that first time i see him)

So, you have a problem... check your mods...

Well, i have played this mod only for short time, but for me, it is awesome. Own dark lore, pervert, but why not (Slaves were used  as fuck toys in all ages). Solitude was empty, it fits there really good. 

What i suggest: 

Split Harbor from rest of mod. It will be really nice modding resource for another mods. Then it will be more easy to expand life in this district and it will more easy to create related sidequests. 

I have Nusara (think that's her name) in the inn, and neither her or Susana have dialog options to continue. Am I doing something wrong?

I also got the bug on my level 1 character with dying on the cross. I worked around it by giving her a shit ton of health - the cross's 20 HP ticks hit for almost 500 HP, a level 1 redguard only has 101 HP.

This mod is really a breath of fresh air. Love the concept and it was about time another town got perverted other than White Run. Works really well with using the land owner alternate start.

For some reason after my char tries to use the furo trap after talking to the priestess, and I get transported back to the temple, the screen stays black. I know I've been transported though because I can hear music, and NPC's. But for whatever reason everything is blacked out including the interface. The console works though. If I try using it to transport to a different area the screen still remains black.

It's causing me to crash a ton on a fresh game moving around solitude around the outside. Started with alt start at Dawnstar couldn't take a carriage to Solitude as that crashed.  Was able instead to go to a nearby town instead and then arrive by fast travelling to Innsmouth. Managed to get from there to the palace to collect the starting quest without a problem but then when I try to leave for the harbour I'm again getting crashes.

I guess I must have something that is effecting Solitude for this to be happening but as far as I'm aware I'm clean on that front and for me this is a pretty light build of mods. As far as I'm aware only mods I can think of that might be effecting the area are Better Fast Travel, Skyrim Bigger Trees, SFO, Skooma Whore, Stunning Statues, Purity, RLO (Major City Exteriors/Interiors) and I think most of those are long shots at best.

Got the pre-reqs. Any ideas would most definitely be appreciated.

It's causing me to crash a ton on a fresh game moving around solitude around the outside. Started with alt start at Dawnstar couldn't take a carriage to Solitude as that crashed.  Was able instead to go to a nearby town instead and then arrive by fast travelling to Innsmouth. Managed to get from there to the palace to collect the starting quest without a problem but then when I try to leave for the harbour I'm again getting crashes.

I guess I must have something that is effecting Solitude for this to be happening but as far as I'm aware I'm clean on that front and for me this is a pretty light build of mods. As far as I'm aware only mods I can think of that might be effecting the area are Better Fast Travel, Skyrim Bigger Trees, SFO, Skooma Whore, Stunning Statues, Purity, RLO (Major City Exteriors/Interiors) and I think most of those are long shots at best.

I'm getting the same thing actually, I have to end up saving every few minutes because I crash 80% when moving around the area of Innseoauth (can't remember it's name) both in interiors and exteriors. Other areas like the temple are fine though.

Curious.... It was after completing the mod, or before ?

Maybe its RLO....

For some reason after my char tries to use the furo trap after talking to the priestess, and I get transported back to the temple, the screen stays black. I know I've been transported though because I can hear music, and NPC's. But for whatever reason everything is blacked out including the interface. The console works though. If I try using it to transport to a different area the screen still remains black.

Reload.... its a moveto bud. You're supposed to be transported on a bed.

I'm getting the same thing actually, I have to end up saving every few minutes because I crash 80% when moving around the area of Innseoauth (can't remember it's name) both in interiors and exteriors. Other areas like the temple are fine though.

I dont know why. I crashed sometimes, but it was fixed when i removed somethings in Blue palace.

Insmouth areas have nothing particular (tHey are based on Solitude Harbor).

report: there is an air wall in the temple, just between the door and the hall

I know. Check the scripts properties in CK and refill it.

Reload.... its a moveto bud. You're supposed to be transported on a bed.

The thing is though I'll save and reload, and while the black screen is gone, my char is stuck in the middle of cell bouncing up and down like she's on a trampoline, and there's no bed in sight. If I try moving her or the camera she'll snap back into place and be stuck again.

just a though on the Furo tub problem.   I had this issue while wearing DD belts and plugs, when the all the holes are blocked the animation just terminates.   Since the parasite armor is not removed by the scene, is that stopping it from working?   All the girls in the tubes with the animation playing correctly are naked, but the player is not.   Do not know if this is part of the problem, but have not seen it mentioned to this point.

edit: nevermind, tested it on all the tubs, no dice.

hmm, there seems to be a bigger issue, with the Furo Tub just being a symptom.   after using coc zbftestzone i found that about 50-60% of the furitures there no longer functioned correctly, including the tub.   I rebuild sexlab and zaz, same thing.   So I took out this mod (using MO), ran FNIS, and started a new game with base nord female.   Again went to the zbftestzone and every piece of furniture worked including the tub.   Can someone else please test this out (probably best if your a MO user as its a bit easier to yank out a mod then with NMM) by trying all the furnitures there with then without this mod installed.   Now, what this actually means  or how it happens I have no clue, just pointing out observations.