"I'm alive in a bed Where am I again?"

Is it all for today? :(

Urshulgie has no futher dialogue options..."setstage" has no use. She rapes the PC...  

aFTD3Solitude3 seems to be unfinished

What's next?

Anyway thanks a lot for your tremendous work. Despite those several issues this version is much more playable and less bugged :)

Is  aFTD3Solitude3 finished or not?

Yes.

Raping a Thalmor, finding a black book, meeting the Lord of the deeps, becoming a priestress.

So, how can I start it? Urshulgie has no dialogue....and console command has no use in advancing through the quest....

Its a clearing propertie problem... again...

Delzaron,

I have an issue with textures on the aradia parasite and the priestess armor because I use CBBE. The CBBE skin textures aren't going to work with the UNP armors. See the attached screenshot. Look at the breasts and hips. The first parasite armor is fine for me, because it's CBBE based. I expect that UNP users have the opposite problem that I have. Not sure how you would fix this without somehow doing either no special armors, which I'm sure you don't want to do, or doing both UNP and CBBE. I know that that aradia armor has both CBBE and UNP variants. If there's another way to fix it, then I'm sure that way is fine. I can live with the UNP stuff, but the texture issues are a little hard to look at.

I also have an issue with the face textures on the NPCs from this mod. See the second screenshot. I expect it's related to the above issue.

When you're given the aradia parasite as a replacement for the first parasite armor, the aradia armor appears in your inventory, but you're still wearing the first parasite and can only remove it with the console. It might be beneficial to name them separately, like Slave Parasite and Servant Parasite in the inventory.

Also, Maive is stuck in the water and doesn't want to move. It may be because (I forget her name) is still standing on the altar after the ceremony. I had to use T a couple times, but the ceremony scene finally fired. I'm hesitant to just advance3 the Maive part of the quest, because it usually just breaks something further down the line.

I know. There is nothing I can do for this.

The only way will be make meshes for CBBE and UNP bodies, but I dont have the skills.

I had a thought about the CBBE thing today. The difference is in the nifs and textures for the armor, correct? Well, can't you keep the UNP versions in the vanilla mod, but had an addon download that replaced the UNP nifs with the CBBE nifs for people with CBBE? Like I said, there is a CBBE version of the aradia tentacle armor. You're using the armors, but within your own mod so the player doesn't actually have to have the mods for those armors? THis way, at least the aradia armor is fixed. Also, using a different colored version of the same aradia armor for the slaves and servents fixes the issue that i saw way back of the UNP person who didn't like the CBBE slave parasite armor. (Which, sadly, I love.)

Let me look into replacing the nif for the aradia tentacle armor. I found the folder for aFTDAradiaLivingArmor.  I have the aradia zip for the CBBE stuff. I think it should be pretty simple. I also noticed that in the aFTDAradiaLivingArmor folder, there is only a nif for body_1. I think there needs to be a body_0, as well, in order for the weighting to work correctly. Otherwise, everyone is the same size.

Do you have a link for that priestess armor?

I have no idea what's up with those weird foreheads. I'll take a look at AFS and see if it's there, too, but I think I would have noticed.

Also, Eye of the Deeps for servants is not in there yet, correct?

Edit:

Ok, I replaced Body_1.nif with the one from the aradia cbbe set. Problem solved. I tried putting in a Body_0.nif, too, but it didn't do anyting when I adjusted the weight slider in racemenu. I expect you'd have to set that within FTD itself. I just changed out the nif and not the textures and normalmaps, so the armor texture in the screenshot is fucked up, but I expect we can fix that pretty easily. (Check before and after screenshots attached.)

I'm sure a lot of this is well known to modders who work with this stuff all the time, but all I know about it is using loads of mods over 1400 hours of Skyrim. I'm more than happy to help though, since I'm the one complaining about the CBBE vs UNP thing. :)

post-488071-0-96991500-1430174974_thumb.jpg

post-488071-0-12653400-1430174993_thumb.jpg

can i start aftd3solitude2 without console now?

So, how can I start it? Urshulgie has no dialogue....and console command has no use in advancing through the quest....

Most likely not. In your savegames are stored copies of old scripts for these quests, and it may interfere. Secondly, in version 1.8 some scripts required recompilation. I'll post the Scripts directory and it will be necessary to replace the original files.

scripts.zip

Where did the "tentacle bath" from picture 7 come from?

It looks like just a recolored version of Furu Tub 1 from Zaz Animation Pack

The tub is rarely used by any mod, and Zaz provides it as resource without putting it anywhere in-game. If you want to see it in-game type "coc zbftestzone" and look for it in the third room or type "placeatme  XX026D3A" where XX is the mod load order of zaz animation pack

can i start aftd3solitude2 without console now?

Most likely not. In your savegames are stored copies of old scripts for these quests, and it may interfere. Secondly, in version 1.8 some scripts required recompilation. I'll post the Scripts directory and it will be necessary to replace the original files.

just cover it?

I started the quest over again. Things are much smoother in 1.8 BUT..... when I'm initially captured, there are no slaves in the cages for me to talk to. Only Lurka. So I had to use the console to advance that part.

Just killed the Harbor master.

EDIT: no slaves means I had to console complete the Lurker sperm scene.

Also the Erikur capture scene is still broken. You need to erase the script that forces the PC to walk a certain way because the quest arrow is still pointing to the wrong house.

Just two quick questions:

Will there be an further implementation of birthing, or pregnancy for player characters or npcs? (I like the idea of the PC falling apart after seeing her abominable, little fish child she was forced to give birth to.) 

also

Will there ever be any other divergent story paths, other than inevitably joining the cult? I just found it odd how the heroine gave in so easily... unless, of course, more emphasis was placed on "breaking" her. >:B

On another note: I love the concept so far, and the continuing development! Will be sure to test again soon!

Hi Delzaron,

Could you use the same clothings (parasite armor) as the tentacle armor and aradia parasite armor so that they may have the same effect? For instance, the current parasite armor does not milked the player whereas the armor by the original authors do. It would be great if the milk mod and your mod could synergize.

Guest Comrade DR. MAHUJ DIK

Delzaron, I have some questions:

1) are they trying to summon chtullu (sorry if I wroteit wrong) and breaking the lore (would play with a random character) or hermaeus mora (would play with a normal roleplaying character)

2) Is it compatible with jk solitude?

BTW keep the great work

Delzaron, I have some questions:

1) are they trying to summon chtullu (sorry if I wroteit wrong) and breaking the lore (would play with a random character) or hermaeus mora (would play with a normal roleplaying character)

2) Is it compatible with jk solitude?

BTW keep the great work

Lore friendly, I think, if I want to integrate in the SC project.

Hi Delzaron,

Could you use the same clothings (parasite armor) as the tentacle armor and aradia parasite armor so that they may have the same effect? For instance, the current parasite armor does not milked the player whereas the armor by the original authors do. It would be great if the milk mod and your mod could synergize.

I can set the first parasite armor... but I cant made the aradia one synergize with milking mod...

Its my skills limits.

Hi Delzaron.

I hope you will continue this great mod. If Yes, note the date of some of the script files in v1.8 and the absence of some compiled scripts. With others - like everything is in order.

Best regards.

https://yadi.sk/i/SVq9JD-WgJEuj

Thanks.

Fiana and Ilvia venim stay in the temple after the ceremony where you're on the cross. Fiana is standing on the altar. Also, she doesn't lay down when commanded.

On the sacrifice an NPC part of the quest, I'm ok with their being no quest marker for the NPC, but the quest log should at least say the NPCs name.

Amelie was clothed again when we zoned into the temple from the lighthouse.

Nasura starts to follow the player before the dialog telling her to follow you. She runs up to you as soon as you leave the Virgin Head. After you tell her to follow you, she doesn't seem to want to. The quest won't advance when I get her inside the inn.

What on earth is smalmodying??? :D

After her scene with susana, nasura is following me still. Is that right? She stopped after I talked to Gwenaelle.

Mathilde doesn't follow.

Susana is no longer in the bar for the Water and Recuitment quest? Seems like she's be ideal for the pumps scene. :)

Having trouble finding slaves with the dialog for the pumps. I have Atia Caesonia and Vaela Cursius. I finally has to do a moveto player for Susana. She had the dialog and the quest advanced. Not sure where she was.

Kala Renith appears to be having some mesh issues. See the attached screenie. Miraak's Robes work fine on Raelek and Arthrarak. Dunno why she has an issue.

The npcs that you have to talk to in solitude for the water and recuitment quest all have the (Try to talk about the cult but can't) dialog. Seems kind of odd since you're supposed to talk to them about it.

Maive has no dialog for the sybille stentor part of the quest. Actually, it just didn't adavance to stage 100 after I had talked to viarmo and frier. I did it manually and everything worked fine after that.

The maive/erikur part of the quest points to shul tar's house insread of zarok allen's. When you take control of my character, I immediately leave zarok allen's house and run for shul tar's. The I leave shul tar's then turn right back around and enter again in a loop. It's at stage 135. I setstaged to 140 and erikur started banging me outside shut tar's house. :) But unfortunately i don't get control back so I'm stuck in the loop entering and exiting shul tar's house.

I think I'm as far as I can go for v 1.8. I'm not sure how to get out of the loop. Stage 140 seems to be the last one for that quest and the quest is still active in my journal and the next one didn't fire. I made it a lot farther this time.

Hopefully you didn't read this post before I finished it. I've been adding to it for about 3 hours now. :)

Time to try AFS 1.64! ;)

post-488071-0-64087600-1430272694_thumb.jpg

I just tried this for the first time yesterday. I played halfway through, I think...

First of all... Delzaron, you have done an amazing job on this mod. So perfectly lovecraftian! So deviously horrifying!

Oh, for sure, minor bugs still abound, some content missing or thin, and the depths of the immersion can be patchy... but for a WIP it's amazingly playable, and the story is really well written and engaging!!

THANKS!!

Second, I am really not very good at modding. I have tried my hand at it, but the CK has always scorned me. But there is one area I can help with: dialogues. I think some of the dialogues could be polished a bit to make the story even more gripping (et je peux travailler a partir de la VF si besoin ;) )

Will there be an further implementation of birthing, or pregnancy for player characters or npcs? (I like the idea of the PC falling apart after seeing her abominable, little fish child she was forced to give birth to.)

Will there ever be any other divergent story paths, other than inevitably joining the cult? I just found it odd how the heroine gave in so easily... unless, of course, more emphasis was placed on "breaking" her. >:B

Those are two really good ideas, Frascle!

The first one could (easily, if other such integrations are anything to go by) be rigged to trigger Beeing Female if installed, or work like EC+. I played through this so far with Fill Her Up activated, and the effects are really... nice :)

The second... pardon my kinkiness, I just really wish I could play through to a "bad end" of varied, yet permanent enslavement as a breeding womb... :^O

Edit: mention FHU

The first one could (easily, if other such integrations are anything to go by) be rigged to trigger Beeing Female if installed, or work like EC+. I played through this so far with Fill Her Up activated, and the effects are really... nice :)

Soul gem oven works, too. I like the birth animation from that much better than EC+. have not tried Beeing Female.

Honestly, I like the lurker sex part, too. I'd like to be able to do that more often. I expect that the Eye of the Deeps for servants and cultists is repeatable. I don't think the servants one is done and I haven't progressed far enough to get the cultist one. I seem to keep finding these places where I get stuck.

Honestly, I like the lurker sex part, too. I'd like to be able to do that more often. I expect that the Eye of the Deeps for servants and cultists is repeatable. I don't think the servants one is done and I haven't progressed far enough to get the cultist one. I seem to keep finding these places where I get stuck.

If you want lurker sex aplenty... you should have a gander at Aroused Creatures... It also works really well with this.

same problems as dechurch I completed the euric part with counsel then was instructed to talk to gwenella after talking to her she told me to talk to raleik to start the ceremony but that quest went right to endstage 200  Then the quest to go talk to Mankara showed up Talked to her in the lighthouse but nothing worked on the solitude3 quest 

I m stuck talk to nasura..

talk to nasura never cleared

and always follow me

Bring her to Susana.

greate mod but when i get to the breding hall the things start to kill me:=( help plsssssssssss

soory for bad english

Killed you ? Who ? They are peaceful toward the player !

I just tried this for the first time yesterday. I played halfway through, I think...

First of all... Delzaron, you have done an amazing job on this mod. So perfectly lovecraftian! So deviously horrifying!

Oh, for sure, minor bugs still abound, some content missing or thin, and the depths of the immersion can be patchy... but for a WIP it's amazingly playable, and the story is really well written and engaging!!

THANKS!!

Second, I am really not very good at modding. I have tried my hand at it, but the CK has always scorned me. But there is one area I can help with: dialogues. I think some of the dialogues could be polished a bit to make the story even more gripping (et je peux travailler a partir de la VF si besoin ;) )

Those are two really good ideas, Frascle!

The second... pardon my kinkiness, I just really wish I could play through to a "bad end" of varied, yet permanent enslavement as a breeding womb... :^O

Edit: mention FHU

I need help for implment this....

The bad end... Maybe by completing the punishments quests... I need to see.

The Lurker beat you ? Only the one you must follow ?

Do you have a mod which affect them ?

More, Lurkers used in this mod have specific factions. They are peacefull towards Solitude citizens.

Did you get problems with the Temple Lurkers ?

If you still have the problem, use the console for pacify them.