In version 1.7 the source scripts have changed:

scripts\source\aftd3insmouthnasuraplanscript.psc
scripts\source\qf_aftd3solitude1_050b63c7.psc
scripts\source\QF_aFTD3Solitude2_050C205E.psc
scripts\source\QF_aFTD3Solitude3_050D3CA0.psc
scripts\source\qf_aftdhaalfingarcorruption_050b63a8.psc

and compiled has not changed and equal with ver 1.6, check the dates

QF_aFTD3Solitude3_050D3CA0.pex not present

Found a "missing mesh" on "Laethe" NPC (How do I attach a screenshot on LoversLab? D=)

Tried to debug. It seems the Parasite armor she has equipped generates transparent body.

Ran "help parasite" and noticed there were two Parasite armors.

Removed hers and equipitem the other one. Parasite armor was equipped successfully.

I use CBBE for body models, if that helps.

Also getting a lot of CTDs at random times in Solitude. Checked my log but can't find anything sufficient, but there are some errors related to DLC and Vampirism. Most notable line is: 

[dlc1radiantscript <DLC1Radiant (03004C1C)>]CreateQuestBasedOnLocation([Location < (000358B9)>]) is NOT creating a quest: as Location is neither DLC1HunterHQLocation nor DLC1VampireCastleLocation

I am trying this out with a clean-start so help test.

Curious... I only use Dragonborn for this mod. Its DLC2.

CTD in solitude are, in my opinion, due to solitude modifications (lot of objects and actors disabled)

The parasite... yes, its a meshe problem. I can fix it in CK, but I still have the problem in game. In another hand, the herma mora armor and the Prasite one works.

I got a trouble when i first got captured by the cult (the scene after the cave). They tie me to a cross where they bleed me to death. First i got trouble with Daymol. Theni deactivated daymol but still cant get past the Message screen that tell me i lost too much blood because my character dies and the the game load my last save. Is there something i can do about that?

Thanks

CTD in solitude are, in my opinion, due to solitude modifications (lot of objects and actors disabled)

Just crashed again and have the same error. Very curious.

The other line I got this time is

[CF][Framework] Didn't add active actor ["KarkKark" [Actor < (A601C01F)>]]; already active

Sorry for too many details, but this is something I've been getting a lot in the new update. The one before (1.5) I was crashing due to my Creatures mod (One of the requirements) was out of date. After patching that one, had no more CTDs until the latest update (1.6).

In 1.5 I got stuck on the cross and currently getting close to that point in 1.6, so will let you know how that went...

But love your idea, mod and appreciate your work!

P.S. While running around in the Investigation phase, I found a lot of tares in new solitude structure placements. Nothing major, but I can definitely see through the cracks. =)

I got a trouble when i first got captured by the cult (the scene after the cave). They tie me to a cross where they bleed me to death. First i got trouble with Daymol. Theni deactivated daymol but still cant get past the Message screen that tell me i lost too much blood because my character dies and the the game load my last save. Is there something i can do about that?

Thanks

I cant do nothing for this. I dont put bleeding script. The player just play an animation. Thats all...

Just crashed again and have the same error. Very curious.

The other line I got this time is

[CF][Framework] Didn't add active actor ["KarkKark" [Actor < (A601C01F)>]]; already active

Sorry for too many details, but this is something I've been getting a lot in the new update. The one before (1.5) I was crashing due to my Creatures mod (One of the requirements) was out of date. After patching that one, had no more CTDs until the latest update (1.6).

In 1.5 I got stuck on the cross and currently getting close to that point in 1.6, so will let you know how that went...

But love your idea, mod and appreciate your work!

P.S. While running around in the Investigation phase, I found a lot of tares in new solitude structure placements. Nothing major, but I can definitely see through the cracks. =)

KarkKark is one of my actors. She's a ship fixer at Insmouth.

I hope the cross part will work now.

Tares in new Solitude ?

Thanks

Something that just worked for me.

As I got stuck on the cross, I:

1. Waited for an hour (that generated an autosave, but got all the NPCs arrived)

2. Then, after much waiting, I loaded from the autosave and I got the speech.

Yes, its a bug, but you can force your way forward.

Note, I've tried disable-enable and resetAI on multiple NPCs.

Also, removed the random stone and two benches at the last row to clear the AI path.

Tares in new Solitude ?

It didn't. I think there is an event happening "too fast". Maybe you are trying to run the speech while waiting for actors.

Something fails and the speech doesn't run. Then all the actors arrive, but the speech is not re-triggered.

Would it make sense to try and re-run the speech function/script in X amount of seconds as a failsafe?

Tares between different placed objects, but its nothing major. Just graphical glitches.

Thanks

1. Waited for an hour (that generated an autosave, but got all the NPCs arrived)

Also, removed the random stone and two benches at the last row to clear the AI path.

Tares in new Solitude ?

It didn't. I think there is an event happening "too fast". Maybe you are trying to run the speech while waiting for actors.

Something fails and the speech doesn't run. Then all the actors arrive, but the speech is not re-triggered.

Would it make sense to try and re-run the speech function/script in X amount of seconds as a failsafe?

Tares between different placed objects, but its nothing major. Just graphical glitches.

I see. It worked for me too. Thanks mate

Thanks

Tares in new Solitude ?

I see. It worked for me too. Thanks mate

I see.

I put a stage for moveactors before the scene stage, but it changed nothing... in fact, its worse !

So far, I think, waiting for everyone, saving and loading seem to work and fix the issue temporarily. =)

I got to Maive and that's where I am stuck now. The mod seem to teleport me back to the cell and COD me out.

But I think I know why I get Vampire issues:

[CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Maive" [Actor < (FF000D87)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Breton" [Race <BretonRaceVampire (0008883C)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

Maive is a Vampire. I think some other NPCs too.

Delzaron,

I have an issue with textures on the aradia parasite and the priestess armor because I use CBBE. The CBBE skin textures aren't going to work with the UNP armors. See the attached screenshot. Look at the breasts and hips. The first parasite armor is fine for me, because it's CBBE based. I expect that UNP users have the opposite problem that I have. Not sure how you would fix this without somehow doing either no special armors, which I'm sure you don't want to do, or doing both UNP and CBBE. I know that that aradia armor has both CBBE and UNP variants. If there's another way to fix it, then I'm sure that way is fine. I can live with the UNP stuff, but the texture issues are a little hard to look at.

I also have an issue with the face textures on the NPCs from this mod. See the second screenshot. I expect it's related to the above issue.

When you're given the aradia parasite as a replacement for the first parasite armor, the aradia armor appears in your inventory, but you're still wearing the first parasite and can only remove it with the console. It might be beneficial to name them separately, like Slave Parasite and Servant Parasite in the inventory.

Also, Maive is stuck in the water and doesn't want to move. It may be because (I forget her name) is still standing on the altar after the ceremony. I had to use T a couple times, but the ceremony scene finally fired. I'm hesitant to just advance3 the Maive part of the quest, because it usually just breaks something further down the line.

post-488071-0-93807600-1430105081_thumb.jpg

post-488071-0-21088200-1430105338_thumb.jpg

still, i can't start aftd3solitude2.

raelek still have no words to me.

Use console for now.

Its a clearing propertie problem... again...

Delzaron,

I have an issue with textures on the aradia parasite and the priestess armor because I use CBBE. The CBBE skin textures aren't going to work with the UNP armors. See the attached screenshot. Look at the breasts and hips. The first parasite armor is fine for me, because it's CBBE based. I expect that UNP users have the opposite problem that I have. Not sure how you would fix this without somehow doing either no special armors, which I'm sure you don't want to do, or doing both UNP and CBBE. I know that that aradia armor has both CBBE and UNP variants. If there's another way to fix it, then I'm sure that way is fine. I can live with the UNP stuff, but the texture issues are a little hard to look at.

I also have an issue with the face textures on the NPCs from this mod. See the second screenshot. I expect it's related to the above issue.

When you're given the aradia parasite as a replacement for the first parasite armor, the aradia armor appears in your inventory, but you're still wearing the first parasite and can only remove it with the console. It might be beneficial to name them separately, like Slave Parasite and Servant Parasite in the inventory.

Also, Maive is stuck in the water and doesn't want to move. It may be because (I forget her name) is still standing on the altar after the ceremony. I had to use T a couple times, but the ceremony scene finally fired. I'm hesitant to just advance3 the Maive part of the quest, because it usually just breaks something further down the line.

I know. There is nothing I can do for this.

The only way will be make meshes for CBBE and UNP bodies, but I dont have the skills.

For the red bar front on NPC, I dont know how to solve that.

First slave parasite : noted.

Hm, i have not encountered any issues until "find a woman for replacing you as a slave" quest. But now or i'm dont understand something or there is something wrong: dialog option not appears.

I know... the follower is not recognized by the script.

I think about replacing this part this a simple NPC.

In fact, it will be hard for me to finish the mod... very busy this days...

still, i can't start aftd3solitude2.

raelek still have no words to me.

Use console for now.

Its a clearing propertie problem... again...

Delzaron,

I know. There is nothing I can do for this.

The only way will be make meshes for CBBE and UNP bodies, but I dont have the skills.

For the red bar front on NPC, I dont know how to solve that.

First slave parasite : noted.

Hm, i have not encountered any issues until "find a woman for replacing you as a slave" quest. But now or i'm dont understand something or there is something wrong: dialog option not appears.

I know... the follower is not recognized by the script.

I think about replacing this part this a simple NPC.

In fact, it will be hard for me to finish the mod... very busy this days...

print: player. setstage aftd3solitude2 0    in console? If I use this order, it will finish the stage200 at the same time