A little feedback on what promises to be a great mod. I'll have to come back to this a little later, though,as I'm having problems with it right now. At this point, I'm not sure what constitutes a bug and what might be due to an incompatibility with another mod.

First, some of the scripts appear to be easily broken. For example, opening the trap door to the cave before you're supposed to (it should have given me a message saying that it was blocked) breaks some but not all of the quest stages that follow. I ended up stuck on the rack with everyone ignoring me and no way to continue. Another example: exploring the temple when I wasn't supposed to (do I sense a pattern here? :) ) and finding something I wasn't meant to. Unexpected action on the part of a player is difficult to identify ahead of time and harder to protect against, I know. In that second example, locking the door with a key available only from a specific NPC would probably be enough to keep "Nosey Parkers" like me out.

A likely example of a conflict appears in the dream world, where the three lurkers insist on fighting each other. You can't follow one of them as instructed because they're not going anywhere, they're just stomping their feet over and over. Setstage 50 was the only solution I could find.

Another issue for me was the occasional lack of clear direction. I need an ale? WTF? Why? From where? Do I need to steal it from someone? Do I need to find/steal some money first in order to buy it? You can't buy anything from the Maiden Head Inn (no such dialog option from the Innkeeper) and buying from the Winking Skeever doesn't trigger anything, either. It's not a quest stage, so that workaround's not available. I finally managed to trigger the next quest by accident. Not knowing what you're supposed to do next is a little frustrating.  I know you're following the Morrowind pattern with this mod, but I thought things were a little too cryptic at times. Besides, at the risk of committing heresy (and being subjected to a public lynching), there were some features of Morrowind I was never fond of. :D

But the problem that caused me to stop playing your mod altogether was a strange loop where the screen goes all false color, I get a pop-up message, the screen returns to normal, and then my character dies. Over and over and over again. I assume it was part of the story, but for me it was a show-stopper since I'd just emerged from a building (and Skyrim autosaved as a result). My character could do nothing about it except die repeatedly. Did I miss something? Forget to talk to someone, perhaps?

Oh, one last thing, and please don't take this the wrong way. It's not a criticism of you or your mod as much as a general comment: your English is (in the mod) difficult to follow at times. I'm not talking about the occasional grammatical error (nobody's perfect, after all). There were one or two conversations with NPC's that I honestly didn't understand at first, and had to go back over a couple of times. I'm still not positive I've got it right.

Anyway, I love the story and the atmosphere (including the touch of Lovecraft) and will be keeping an eye on this mod. I'm looking forward to playing it all the way through.

A little feedback on what promises to be a great mod. I'll have to come back to this a little later, though,as I'm having problems with it right now. At this point, I'm not sure what constitutes a bug and what might be due to an incompatibility with another mod.

First, some of the scripts appear to be easily broken. For example, opening the trap door to the cave before you're supposed to (it should have given me a message saying that it was blocked) breaks some but not all of the quest stages that follow. I ended up stuck on the rack with everyone ignoring me and no way to continue. Another example: exploring the temple when I wasn't supposed to (do I sense a pattern here? :) ) and finding something I wasn't meant to. Unexpected action on the part of a player is difficult to identify ahead of time and harder to protect against, I know. In that second example, locking the door with a key available only from a specific NPC would probably be enough to keep "Nosey Parkers" like me out.

A likely example of a conflict appears in the dream world, where the three lurkers insist on fighting each other. You can't follow one of them as instructed because they're not going anywhere, they're just stomping their feet over and over. Setstage 50 was the only solution I could find.

Another issue for me was the occasional lack of clear direction. I need an ale? WTF? Why? From where? Do I need to steal it from someone? Do I need to find/steal some money first in order to buy it? You can't buy anything from the Maiden Head Inn (no such dialog option from the Innkeeper) and buying from the Winking Skeever doesn't trigger anything, either. It's not a quest stage, so that workaround's not available. I finally managed to trigger the next quest by accident. Not knowing what you're supposed to do next is a little frustrating.  I know you're following the Morrowind pattern with this mod, but I thought things were a little too cryptic at times. Besides, at the risk of committing heresy (and being subjected to a public lynching), there were some features of Morrowind I was never fond of. :D

But the problem that caused me to stop playing your mod altogether was a strange loop where the screen goes all false color, I get a pop-up message, the screen returns to normal, and then my character dies. Over and over and over again. I assume it was part of the story, but for me it was a show-stopper since I'd just emerged from a building (and Skyrim autosaved as a result). My character could do nothing about it except die repeatedly. Did I miss something? Forget to talk to someone, perhaps?

Oh, one last thing, and please don't take this the wrong way. It's not a criticism of you or your mod as much as a general comment: your English is (in the mod) difficult to follow at times. I'm not talking about the occasional grammatical error (nobody's perfect, after all). There were one or two conversations with NPC's that I honestly didn't understand at first, and had to go back over a couple of times. I'm still not positive I've got it right.

Anyway, I love the story and the atmosphere (including the touch of Lovecraft) and will be keeping an eye on this mod. I'm looking forward to playing it all the way through.

The trap door : i added a blocker... but i think we have again a deletind properties problem. Ther eis nothing I can do about this, except reinstall the mod, fill the properties again, and pray to have stables scripts....

If you have a better solution, i will be glad to use it.

The temple need more locks, I agree....

The ale ? Nothing, completely useless.... This objective is disabled when the baby lurker talk to you (he has a forcegreet for this).

The screen change is a part of the eye of the deep quest : your character become sick and mad. Its the way I use for controlling the player outside the temple (and its very lovecraftian). But you're not supposed to die... just to be very weak.

Talk to Raelek to solve this...

My english, I know. I already work with somebody in attempt to fix that.

Now, the mod is near ended. I just need one or two repeatible side quests for not leaving the cult after solitude corruption.

Not doing anything. Just standing at that point doing nothing.

And the cross killed my low level character.

This scene have problems to begin. Use T.

If you have a trick for solving this quest.... I already use different stages for moveto scripts and scene, but its not working well.... as you see.

The cross.... i use a level 1 character, and I never met this problem....

Ok, I restested FTD.... qnd Its worse now !

I will re instqll it qnd try fo fix things again.... but in thruth; i think i will give up the mod. Scripts are not stable at all !

If somebody is volunteer for taking the charge of fixing FTD...

Good mod but u screwed upsome parts of the game cant upgrade weapons and narmor anymore and the second solitude quest wont start properly and the first one gets stu k with erikur

Remove the law quest or add start parameters to it it causes probs with other quests

One small thing, the tentacle parasite cannot be unequipped, I had to drop it from my inventory. Also no one reacts differently if I have that one on or the living armor on OR normal armor, I thought wearing anything but the parasite armor would trigger punishment?

If you have a trick for solving this quest.... I already use different stages for moveto scripts and scene, but its not working well.... as you see.

Took a look at it. In aFTD2CapturedCeremonyScene, in the travel packages, change the target radius for "Place to Travel" procedures from 0 to something like 256 or a little larger. The scene won't advance to the next phase because...

• All the characters must be at a distance of 0 to complete phase 1 and allow all the travel packages assigned to the characters to end.
  • The first character at the "Place to Travel" target stops moving because it's satisfied the package but that prevents all the other character's from getting to a distance of 0.
  • One character my push the other out of the way and then that satisfies it's package condition to get at a distance of 0 but the character that was pushed out of the way has it's travel package turn back on because it's no longer at a distance of 0.

Waiting unloads the 3D bounding boxes and allows all characters to reach a distance of 0.

Took a look at it. In aFTD2CapturedCeremonyScene, in the travel packages, change the target radius for "Place to Travel" procedures from 0 to something like 256 or a little larger. The scene won't advance to the next phase because...

• All the characters must be at a distance of 0 to complete phase 1 and allow all the travel packages assigned to the characters to end.
  • The first character at the "Place to Travel" target stops moving because it's satisfied the package but that prevents all the other character's from getting to a distance of 0.
  • One character my push the other out of the way and then that satisfies it's package condition to get at a distance of 0 but the character that was pushed out of the way has it's travel package turn back on because it's no longer at a distance of 0.

Waiting unloads the 3D bounding boxes and allows all characters to reach a distance of 0.

Ok, I will try that. I will set the speed to run too.

You made the scene with Artharak ?

If no, talk to him.

If yes, use T. If its not working, use console to reach the next setstage.

Its very strange : you're the first who got problems with thqt part. Usually the cross in the first annoying thing.