[WIP] Further Lover's Comfort 2016-12-04

OK I got remarried and things appear now. I'm just concerned as to how potential lovers are chosen for your spouse and what can be done to change it-besides killing the person of course. Their relationship rank is -2 right now and vanilla is 0.

you don't have to kill the spouse lover, a brawl option comes up when you talk to them, i think they have to be +3 or +4 before it comes up.

once you win the brawl they go back to -2 

edit: how they are chosen, in the flc mcm there is a setting for spouse arousal to start looking for a lover,

once your spouse gets over that threshold they will start to look for a lover, flc will scan for possible love interests (by your settings).

OK So Jordis lives....for now. So do they have sex once her arousal gets high enough and then the rank increases in each encounter or what?

yes in the mcm you can see the spouselover rank increase, once it's up to +5 and your in same cell with them they will have a scene in front of you..or you could just activate jordis for the brawl before that happens, but if you activate jordis for the brawl too soon you may miss the campy chatter, wont break anything if you do. (they talk to each other in front of you)

Quisling, is there a quick and easy way to set up NPC couples in the mod? For example, if I want Faendal and Lydia to have fun sometimes, how would I set that up? Thanks.

for permanent couple that you choose nothing i can think of,  but if they are both following you and their arousal is high enough (mcm) go to sleep and on wakeup they should get together (that's how i arrange for inigo and vilja)

for permanent couple that you choose nothing i can think of,  but if they are both following you and their arousal is high enough (mcm) go to sleep and on wakeup they should get together (that's how i arrange for inigo and vilja)

I know that, but I don't want anybody else following me. :P

I know that, but I don't want anybody else following me. :P

if they live in the same home it would probably work but you wouldn't be there to see,

(like npc comfort, yarls and housecarls/spouses/friends with benefits(courting) they hook up,

something for quisling to think about if wanted in mod.

Do you plan to update you mod to use SKY UI 5.1?

I think some functions on the MCM menu like "STATUS"  still use old SKY UI 4.1.

I got a lot of erros on my log related to SKYUI every time I try to use it.

I'm not aware there are any changes in 5.x that obsolete anything from the 4.x versions. As I recall it was a point they made during the paid mods debacle that people wouldn't have to upgrade to version 5 other than for new features, and the only thing in the changes list on the Nexus that relates to MCMs is adding a text input. I'm using 5.1 myself, so I'd think any errors you see have a different cause.

Quisling, is there a quick and easy way to set up NPC couples in the mod? For example, if I want Faendal and Lydia to have fun sometimes, how would I set that up? Thanks.

I'd say the easiest way would be to put a slave collar on Lydia and go wait in Faendal's house for him to go to sleep. Given he's only got a single bed, even if you made her his lover, she's got nowhere to sleep in there.

So setting them up via a mod as being married wouldn't work?

If you set them as married somehow (or lovers, which I think you can do using the console), they still need to sleep in the same house.

They are in the same house, which is why I was asking. :) Basically I'd like to come home sometime and see either those two in bed or two other follower NPCs who aren't following me in bed as it would happen in real life, which is the main reason I use this mod. If setting two NPCs as lovers will make it so they'll spend time together, then I'll do that. Thanks.

It is worth to remember that Lydia does not appear as "Lydia" in Creation Kit. She appears as HousecarlWhiterun. Creating ESP where she is Parent to Child: Faendal > Lover > Spouse may work.

There is no need to set that up for both of them. CK should add the relationship automatically to one, when it is added to another.

If it does work, then remember to remove that file, if you ever decide to restart the game. I don't think that is a safe tweak to have, until you have resolved few things from their stories. I am honestly unsure how wise it would even be to use any characters that PC can marry in the game for this purpose.

Same goes for other characters. I am playing with a husband and wife running after my own character, just because I thought it would be fun with this mod. They are indeed sleeping together time to time, but those are characters that I made myself, to avoid conflicts in the game.

RC10 is now up. This fixes a bug when there was more than one slave around for one sleeping NPC, and adds Stormcloaks and Imperials to the list of functions that can comfort (pop into a fort at night to see the fun).

Hopefully this will be the last RC. Though I probably won't release it as the proper version until after Xmas.

Not sure if it's just a problem at my end or not, but some of the settings sliders in RC 10 won't stay where I set them, they keep dropping back to 0 as soon as I switch to another page of the menu.

The main problem seems to be with the follower's settings for threeways & comforting, npc settings for swinging and the arousal setting for the spouse to start looking for a lover.

With my spouse's arousal setting at 0 for looking for a lover I'll be spending more time watching her and beating up lovers than I'll be playing the game. :D