So' date=' I have been trying this out, and I am having some issue pretty early on:

For the first assignment:

Got teleport to Imperial City and started first part of public sex no problem, eventually got release and force walk to Talos Plaza, still get sex a few times in Talos Plaza, but eventually no one comes by for sex anymore, every now and then there will be insulting comments but never actual sex, I waited a few days but nothing ever happens still in stocks. How are the ends of these two parts trigger?

Here's my load order:

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

DarkRunestone.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

VipCxj_HighHeels.esp

Lady Dress.esp

Lady Sexy EV.esp

Moonshadow Elves - NoSc.esp

boh_dungeonbgone.esp

BisSP_RHH_2.esp

Dragon Song.esp

LoversGGBlackMail.esp

Lady Victoria Secret EV.esp

Elisyum.esp

BBthe Bayou.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversMB2.esp

Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

LoversDarkLessons.esp

Encumbrance100.esp

LoversSoundCreature.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversRapeStruggle.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversCreatureVoiceForceEnabler.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

[/quote']

I had the same problem in talos plaza, some ppl walked by but not many wanted to violate my char, so i did a little cheating and started teleporting npcs on top of my char using the "moveto player" command, 4 out of 5 npcs instantly jumped on my char that way :P

I sort of did the same thing, except I just use the placeatme command to spawn some Imperial Watch, they did the same thing. Either went through their standard dialog like "Speak, citizen", or at most made insulting comments, but none of them really trigger the sex part. I will try the moveto command next...now I need to get a list of NPCs that hangs around in IC.

Can anyone shed some light on what triggers the end of this sequence? Is it base on # times sex trigger?

I'm sorry to ask you again. Do you know how to change the clothing's value?

Sam Jenkins couldn't know my character had took off all clothes. So the quest was blocked. I don't know how to change my clothing's value to 0.00.

Console command only worked to 5.00. Maybe some mods made my character's body 'valuable'.

Anyway I opened the Construction Set and tried to fix "GetClothingValue" command in AAAGBMPlaceTheGag. but error message happened and the mod never changed.

Using console could update the quest. But it made enslaving impossible, too. So I wannna know how to fix the function in Construction Set, 'GetClothingValue' higher.

I'm sorry to ask you again. Do you know how to change the clothing's value?

Sam Jenkins couldn't know my character had took off all clothes. So the quest was blocked. I don't know how to change my clothing's value to 0.00.

Console command only worked to 5.00. Maybe some mods made my character's body 'valuable'.

Anyway I opened the Construction Set and tried to fix "GetClothingValue" command in AAAGBMPlaceTheGag. but error message happened and the mod never changed.

Using console could update the quest. But it made enslaving impossible' date=' too. So I wannna know how to fix the function in Construction Set, 'GetClothingValue' higher.

[/quote']

Unless you have some mod that restricts you from taking all your clothes off, just take everything off, this includes ring's and amulets, and shields.

If you did this, and were not considered naked, then you have a mod somewhere that is restricting you from removing all your clothing. It is not my mod that does that.

Some likely candidates are some versions of set body, the version I have does not bother me though, but there are others tail mods, mods that force the tail to equip something permanently. Gosh the list would be endless.

The check does not actually see if you are nude, but if you have anything of value on. if everything you have on had a value of zero then the game would see you as naked.

Oblivion unlike Morrowind, does not actually have a true nude check per say.

So' date=' I have been trying this out, and I am having some issue pretty early on:

Got teleport to Imperial City and started first part of public sex no problem, eventually got release and force walk to Talos Plaza, still get sex a few times in Talos Plaza, but eventually no one comes by for sex anymore, every now and then there will be insulting comments but never actual sex, I waited a few days but nothing ever happens still in stocks. How are the ends of these two parts trigger?

Here's my load order:

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

DarkRunestone.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

VipCxj_HighHeels.esp

Lady Dress.esp

Lady Sexy EV.esp

boh_dungeonbgone.esp

BisSP_RHH_2.esp

Dragon Song.esp

LoversGGBlackMail.esp

Elisyum.esp

BBthe Bayou.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversMB2.esp

Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

LoversDarkLessons.esp

Encumbrance100.esp

LoversSoundCreature.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversRapeStruggle.esp

LoversCreature.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

[/quote']

I had the same problem in talos plaza, some ppl walked by but not many wanted to violate my char, so i did a little cheating and started teleporting npcs on top of my char using the "moveto player" command, 4 out of 5 npcs instantly jumped on my char that way :P

I sort of did the same thing, except I just use the placeatme command to spawn some Imperial Watch, they did the same thing. Either went through their standard dialog like "Speak, citizen", or at most made insulting comments, but none of them really trigger the sex part. I will try the moveto command next...now I need to get a list of NPCs that hangs around in IC.

Can anyone shed some light on what triggers the end of this sequence? Is it base on # times sex trigger?

Y'all were pretty creative. I just downloaded crowded cities and enough people wandered by to take care of business. Then I turned it back off because the current version of crowded cities doesn't let you interact with the new NPC.

Here's my load order:

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

DarkRunestone.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

VipCxj_HighHeels.esp

Lady Dress.esp

Lady Sexy EV.esp

boh_dungeonbgone.esp

BisSP_RHH_2.esp

Dragon Song.esp

LoversGGBlackMail.esp

Elisyum.esp

BBthe Bayou.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversMB2.esp

Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

LoversDarkLessons.esp

Encumbrance100.esp

LoversSoundCreature.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversRapeStruggle.esp

LoversCreature.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

[/quote']

I am amazed the small number, It is wise not to try and run so many mods all at the same time, way to much chance for conflict. That is very good.

compare your load order to mine, maybe it will help you.

My Load order

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02  x117race.esm
03  Lovers with PK.esm
04  LoversCreature.esm
05  BreakUndies.esm
06  playble_armors.esp
07  KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
08  Tag_Armorseller.esp
09  DLCHorseArmor.esp
0A  DLCOrrery.esp
0B  DLCFrostcrag.esp
0C  DLCThievesDen.esp
0D  DLCVileLair.esp
0E  DLCSpellTomes.esp
0F  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
10  Knights.esp
11  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
12  babehair_EV.esp
13  Opale armor for Exnem body.esp
14  ExWearUndies.esp
15  Vampiress Armors For Exnem Body.esp
16  Rosana.esp
17  Seductress Armour.esp
18  ExnemEyeCandy.esp
19  BlackLuster.esp
1A  77_Umpa_Animation.esp
1B  CTAddPose_OTPair.esp
1C  Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp
1D  Colourwheels Sexy SI Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp
1E  Colourwheels Sexy Hentais DarkRose.esp
1F  Colourwheels Sexy Female NPCs.esp
20  TagsYinYang.esp
21  Chain it!.esp
22  Streamline 3.1.esp
23  LoversLight.esp
24  LoversFSE.esp
25  Summon Fairy_v0.91xDS_mini.esp
26  LoversBed.esp
27  LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp
28  LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp
29  RealWalk.esp
2A  LoversPayBanditgalgat.esp
2B  LoversRaperSGalgat.esp
2C  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
2D  AirOC04 Vat.esp
2E  LoversGalgatBlackmail.esp <2F  CrowningIsleWorkingOn.esp
30  SetBody.esp
31  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
32  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
33  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
34  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
35  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
36  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
37  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
38  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
39  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
3A  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
3B  x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
3C  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
3D  Real_Mannequin.esp
3E  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 93]
3F  LoversCreature.esp
40  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
41  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
42  Lovers3dorgasm.esp

I believe mine will need to be below some of those that you have, and you might arrange yours a little more like mine.

In fact you will notice that mine if below almost every mod you have, you placed mine all the way at the top nearly of your load order, this with any new mod is unwise. Mods can be turned off, so unless it is and over powering change every graphic mod in your game mod. don't worry so much about lowering it in the order. just stay above these.

3F LoversCreature.esp

40 LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

41 LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

42 Lovers3dorgasm.esp

actually you can even try going below them, but avoid that if possible.

I personally try to always stay above these when possible.

3E Lovers with PK.esp [Version 93]

3F LoversCreature.esp

42 Lovers3dorgasm.esp

as to how it works each place you stop five encounter have to happen before you get moved on.

These are picked, and I have explained this before in this thread with the "getfirstref", "getnextRef" "do" "while" functions.

Depending on the time of day, the NPC that are available can make this take more or less time.

I have explained also in this thread that there are some NPC that have a must complete on there package that makes them hard to get to respond to my package which also has this command. NPC will re evaluate there package once every Hour. you can use "evp" a short for a much longer name to force them to evaluate there package, and sometimes force a change, but it does not always work like you want.

Guards that are on patrol [Travel packages] nearly always have this. and some NPC. Sense the characters are picked randomly it can be most anyone. but only One NPC is picked at a time, and that NPC will not be picked the next time. only after you have had sex with another NPC can that one be picked again.

I am using REV 93 of loversPK. I have not tested this in any other version.

I think it will works in 91 because there are no exclusive commands to 93 used that I know of, but I can not attest to this as a fact.

I have played through many times the stocks routine, with little or no problem.

However the NPC problem I spoke of does happen sometimes, but for me it did not take that long for the NPC to leave the area, and then My scripts would pick another. and I would finish.

No modder I know can take into account all the things you may have running, or your load order or how many things you may try to overcome some problem you have. or what will happen if you do use things like setstage, or console command and kill, or moveto player, or tfc, or tcl, whatever you can think of there are many things that you could try that might help, but they may also curse your game completely.

I can make a mod that works fine for me, but truthfully, I cannot be sure it will run for you. I really wish I could.

I found out that you can actually run Lovers Extender mod together with Blackmail without crippling issues (Might be useful for those who want to play this mod w/o loosing their previously earned SP); I used console command from Extender .ini to increase the speed at which SP are spent for Bagger guy act (x90 in fact). And It worked fine after that. I also got my rumors update ok (apparently, i forgot to talk to that Mog guy back at Kovaks HQ. Once I did that, the journal got updated and eventually the quest proceeded forward as intended)

I found out that you can actually run Lovers Extender mod together with Blackmail without crippling issues (Might be useful for those who want to play this mod w/o loosing their previously earned SP); I used console command from Extender .ini to increase the speed at which SP are spent for Bagger guy act (x90 in fact). And It worked fine after that. I also got my rumors update ok (apparently' date=' i forgot to talk to that Mog guy back at Kovaks HQ. Once I did that, the journal got updated and eventually the quest proceeded forward as intended)

[/quote']

I won't recommend lovers extender, but I am glad to see someone, that is starting to think out of the "I will blame this mod for everything" mode.

Many people come up with idea's like Oh I will use the console, and drop NPC's all over my ass so I can get on through this. or I can not get this door open so I will "tcl" and go right through because this mod is so fucked up I have to do all this crazy stuff just to get to the end.

None of them ever think, about how I played from start to end, never saving the game many time's. I never had to do any of this stuff. But it is always my mod that is fucking every thing up.

Now either I have and entirely different Oblivion game or I could have encrypted it so it only works for me.

It has bug's but some of these things I see here in this thread boarder very close to someone having the light's turned off, or living in a cave.

Most modders test there mod a lot, they miss things, but they do not play the game, before releasing it [even in a very, very Beta version like this one] with there finger on the console key just waiting for there next console command to finish.

If you are doing this, it is probably a conflict, load order or you are missing something important.

all ways very active mods are mods like

Loversbed.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversLandE.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

Most any mod with dialog action or quest based at the very least will need to be below these

this includes Loversadultplay, and most quest oriented mod's.

and any quest of the moment that you are playing should get as close to the bottom as you can make it in your load order, so that it gets control, other wise you probably will have many, many problems.

I never put anything below these

3F LoversCreature.esp

42 Lovers3dorgasm.esp

those mods are always at the bottom of my load order. some people don't do this, and for a time they will get away with it. but it will get them eventually. In loversPK mods.

at the top of load order

00 Oblivion.esm

01 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm <

02 x117race.esm <

03 Lovers with PK.esm

04 LoversCreature.esm

this can vary some, but not much for lovers PK

if I were testing a new quest mod like mine it would be right here.

like this.

2E LoversGGBlackmail.esp

3F LoversCreature.esp

42 Lovers3dorgasm.esp

That pretty much goes for any mod.

This mod is very much a WIP. [Work in progress]

Right now I am temped to just scrap it, and move on.

It would be a horrible waste to scrap a mod with such an original concept just because some people would rather make a fuss than sort out their own self-made problems. It's not your responsibility to sort out their load orders correctly, there is a wealth of information on these forums if people would just take the time to look for it. Frankly it should be enough, at most, for any new mod to carry a description of where that mod needs to be in the load order and leave it at that.

In other news I gave in and reinstalled Oblivion to try this out as I couldn't wait for an update (i'm weak, I know). I encountered no issues whatsoever after following the information given in this thread and thought it was a fantastic mod & concept.

Agreed and echoed. Galgat, your work is original. It is hugely entertaining and never disappoints.

The very fact that this early release works as well as it does, with as few problems as it does, is a tribute to your hard work.

As soon as I saw that you'd released this, for me it was like finding a new book by one of my favourite authors - the anticipation and excitement becomes very strong and I MUST get my hands on it.

Blackmail has all the strongest elements of a Galgat mod, good character interaction and a deeply involving story line which is well told.

I know from personal experience that anything that one feels to be discouraging can leave one with a very empty feeling.

Yet I think you should at least know how greatly appreciated your work is by many.

This mod is very enjoyable, and I'm sorry to hear that the author is getting discouraged because of some posts here. I never meant to sound like I'm ungrateful; this is very promising piece of work, I really hope it won't get abandoned.

I echo the last four posts. You have developed an outstanding mod, Galgat, and every day I look for the next release.

As Ragged Robin said, I was surprised your mod had so few problems for a WIP, especially considering its complexity, and how many mods I have loaded. After I made a couple adjustments, GGBlackmail works with my approximately 300 mods, including FCOM (which incorporates OOO), Unique Landscapes, the 91 version of Lovers with PK, and Lovers with PK extended. As you said, Galgat, proper load order is essential.

Thanks again for your hard work.

Despite the minor set backs I had in the beginning, which I believe is due to my load order, I finally get to finish all 4 quests, and I think this mod is fantastic.

This mod is able to put together multiple concepts and ideas people have asked for into reality, and it does so with context and writing that fit into the world. The journal monologue is able to breakthrough the "character" wall that many mods have trouble to or refuse to get into.

The "rumor" thing, while some people seems to get stuck on, I believe is a very smart idea. That and the occasional special greeting dialog really makes it feel like the world is reacting to the PC's actions.

Although I am no modder I understand the limitation and the glitchiness of the Oblivion engine.

Just out of curiosity I wonder if I had missed anything or if other people have different experiences from me regarding the following things:

For the 3rd quest:

After the countess discovers the count with the PC, in my game she seems to have a conversation with the Count, but there was no subtitle and then the quest log update a little while later claiming the countess was angry and calling names. Was there suppose to be a subtitle of their conversation? Or was what I saw just the regular AI package showing two people talking?

For the 4th quest:

After getting walk into the small cage, how was the countess approach handle? Is it timed that she'll show up after X hours later or is she being call from wherever she is and she has to talk over to where the PC is? I realize that if I wait an hour or two using Rest/Wait and then stand around a little bit the countess might show a few minutes later. But if I set Rest/Wait for longer period of time the countess will already be inside the cage afterward.

For the 4th quest:

How is the teleport from small cage to the big cage handle? In my game Mary Jane seems to play out her routine while the PC is still in the small cage. First time I wait a little bit, then I decide to TFC to see what is going on in the other side, and somehow the PC was teleport to the big cage as soon as the camera reaches the big cage I wonder if that was just a coincidence. Second time I Rest/Wait for a period of time and eventually the PC was teleport as soon as the Rest/Wait finish. Both time as soon as the PC teleports in Mary Jane leaves the cage.

For the 4th quest:

While the PC is in the big cage with the dog and pig is there any dialog that comes from the PC's point of view? I know the spectator made comments, but for the first 3 quests there are dialog coming from the "primary actors" during their animation I was wondering if the missing of dialog was intentional so that only the spectator will make comments.

For the 4th quests:

What determines the end of the event with the dog and pig? I never had Lovers Bitch but I heard someone mention a knotting animation(?) how is that trigger? Is there any special indication that shows up if it triggers?

Sorry these might be getting too nitty gritty about the mechanics of the mod, but I just recently reinstall Oblivion pretty much just for this mod and DarkLesson, so I haven't install the CS yet, and I don't know how to deal with OBSE related content at all so I doubt I can figure these out myself.

I am still working on it, I may sound like I am angry or something, but that is not it at all. In fact is very much the other way.

I just feel really bad when people have so much trouble with a mod I make. And I feel helpless trying to help them. And when I see people standing on the console key commands, doing crazy things to try and finish it. It just makes me feel like I'm causing more trouble than good.

And that is frustrating to me.

It is complex in many way's the twists and turns I am trying to make happen will maybe show in the next I am sorry small Update.

I will be longer on the next update after that, but this next one is to give substance, and maybe a glimpse of where I am trying to head the mod.

But thank you all, it is good to hear from people that actually know how to solve many of there own load order, and conflict problems.

I know it has bug's I have been dealing with many of them today, I learned something about "getinsamecell" [it can really F U C K things up..LOL] Took me for EvEr to track down that it was a problem.

It is taking me awhile to do the cell's, as I build each as they are required, and I am not a fast cell builder, I get to picky about little things when I am building them. Like food on the tables, candles, tapestry's, rugs that sort of stuff. No matter how hard I try the rooms always seem empty, and not quite right.

I do try to stay with default materials as much as possible to keep size down.

Anyway I am still working on it, I just get to feeling guilty when people have a lot of trouble with it.

Despite the minor set backs I had in the beginning' date=' which I believe is due to my load order, I finally get to finish all 4 quests, and I think this mod is fantastic.

This mod is able to put together multiple concepts and ideas people have asked for into reality, and it does so with context and writing that fit into the world. The journal monologue is able to breakthrough the "character" wall that many mods have trouble to or refuse to get into.

The "rumor" thing, while some people seems to get stuck on, I believe is a very smart idea. That and the occasional special greeting dialog really makes it feel like the world is reacting to the PC's actions.

Although I am no modder I understand the limitation and the glitchiness of the Oblivion engine.

Just out of curiosity I wonder if I had missed anything or if other people have different experiences from me regarding the following things:

For the 3rd quest:

After the countess discovers the count with the PC, in my game she seems to have a conversation with the Count, but there was no subtitle and then the quest log update a little while later claiming the countess was angry and calling names. Was there suppose to be a subtitle of their conversation? Or was what I saw just the regular AI package showing two people talking?

For the 4th quest:

After getting walk into the small cage, how was the countess approach handle? Is it timed that she'll show up after X hours later or is she being call from wherever she is and she has to talk over to where the PC is? I realize that if I wait an hour or two using Rest/Wait and then stand around a little bit the countess might show a few minutes later. But if I set Rest/Wait for longer period of time the countess will already be inside the cage afterward.

For the 4th quest:

How is the teleport from small cage to the big cage handle? In my game Mary Jane seems to play out her routine while the PC is still in the small cage. First time I wait a little bit, then I decide to TFC to see what is going on in the other side, and somehow the PC was teleport to the big cage as soon as the camera reaches the big cage I wonder if that was just a coincidence. Second time I Rest/Wait for a period of time and eventually the PC was teleport as soon as the Rest/Wait finish. Both time as soon as the PC teleports in Mary Jane leaves the cage.

For the 4th quest:

While the PC is in the big cage with the dog and pig is there any dialog that comes from the PC's point of view? I know the spectator made comments, but for the first 3 quests there are dialog coming from the "primary actors" during their animation I was wondering if the missing of dialog was intentional so that only the spectator will make comments.

For the 4th quests:

What determines the end of the event with the dog and pig? I never had Lovers Bitch but I heard someone mention a knotting animation(?) how is that trigger? Is there any special indication that shows up if it triggers?

Sorry these might be getting too nitty gritty about the mechanics of the mod, but I just recently reinstall Oblivion pretty much just for this mod and DarkLesson, so I haven't install the CS yet, and I don't know how to deal with OBSE related content at all so I doubt I can figure these out myself.

[/quote']

1. The subtitle problem is one that I talked about in an earlier thread here. They show sometimes, and sometimes they don't. I have ask about this in about 5 different forum's, and no one has even attempted to answer me yet.

What I can tell you is you can save your game before the conversation, quit game, restart game, and load that save, and they will probably show.. " Go Figure" I have no clue yet how to solve this.

I spent a lot of time setting up the AI talk routines so it really ticks me off that sometimes the subtitles do not show. The first drunk at each bar, during the BJ service, the report to Jack Mog afterward. the countess, chewing out her Husband Count Caro.

2. the countess has to walk all the way from the castle to get there, actually she makes pretty good time, considering.

3. the countess does just what she say's when she gets back to her guest's she teleports you to the cage.

Mary Jane is the preforming actress [slave] before you get there, and she finishes her act. Then leaves.

As to any time dilation, that is because the countess is a very talky person, and if she get's involved in a long winded conversation before she gets to the cage, you are just stuck having to wait till she get's through talking.

{Its a really good thing she does not have a cell phone}

4. Yes you are silenced, I did this intentionally, the collar inhibits your ability to speak, people can speak directly to you, but you can not speak directly to them, you are muted.

5. The end is just a number count, 20 violations.

It is taking me awhile to do the cell's' date=' as I build each as they are required, and I am not a fast cell builder, I get to picky about little things when I am building them. Like food on the tables, candles, tapestry's, rugs that sort of stuff. No matter how hard I try the rooms always seem empty, and not quite right.

[/quote']

Have a look at these images for inspiration to fill up a room. I just came across them myself when i remembered your above post.

They are all Better Houses for sale:

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=33498

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=31835

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=30257

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=31245

thx you , but many custom texture's and .nif there,[ I can make those, but then the mod will get huge ] and I don't need cluttered for a quest, just a look that is reasonable. And appears used, and functional for quest's.

Before he became a politician, Ronald Reagan acted in budget films. Once during his presidency, a reporter commented on the poor quality of his films, to which Reagan replied "they didn't want them good. They wanted them Thursday".

What I'm saying is that though I mentioned in my last post I look forward every day to your next release, please understand I would prefer you continue your excellent work than do a rush job. But then, I have every expectation you will keep doing a great job; I infer you're the kind of person who enjoys doing his best.

An observation regarding lore friendliness, and two possible solutions.

The mod's focus is the humiliation of the famous Hero of Kvatch. However, if someone installs the mod with a new character, she is not yet a hero, and has done nothing to bring her to the attention of those who hired the Tamriel mafia to humiliate her.

Solution 1, which is the easier: put on page one of this thread that the mod shouldn't be installed until after the player successfully leads Martin to Cloud Ruler Temple.

Solution 2: Put a message at the beginning of this thread that GGBlackmail will begin only after Martin arrives at the temple. Then, before the message to the player that begins the GGBlackmail quest, put a line of code in that runs perhaps once per game day checking to see if the player has completed that stage of the main quest.

I suggest 'deliver Martin to Cloud Ruler Temple' rather than 'save Kvatch' for three reasons. First, after saving Kvatch, the player has Martin, then Jauffre, trailing behind her, all focused on getting Martin safe asap. The player could not immediately respond to a message to come to the Gottshaw Inn basement, and that message would distract from the current quest at a critical moment. Second, one would expect it would take a little time for the nasty people to hire the Tamriel Mafia to destroy our heroine's reputation. Third, after Martin reaches Cloud Ruler Temple, the main quest has a relative lull in activity. Either before meeting Baurus, or while waiting for Tarmeena to help decipher the code in the 4 Mythic Dawn books, the Hero of Kvatch has time to begin addressing the nasty people's demands for her.

Just a suggestion or two. It's your mod, and you know what's best.

I hope you understand I wouldn't take the time to make suggestions unless I considered your mod was of superior quality already. Thanks again for your excellent work.

Before he became a politician' date=' Ronald Reagan acted in budget films. Once during his presidency, a reporter made commented about the poor quality of his films, to which Reagan replied "they didn't want them good. They wanted them Thursday".

What I'm saying is that though I mentioned in my last post I look forward every day to your next release, please understand I would prefer you continue your excellent work than do a rush job. But then, I have every expectation you will keep doing a great job; I infer you're the kind of person who enjoys doing his best.

A small observation regarding lore friendliness, and two possible solutions.

The mod's focus is the humiliation of the famous Hero of Kvatch. However, if someone installs the mod with a new character, she is not yet a hero, and has done nothing to bring her to the attention of those who hired the Tamriel mafia to humiliate her.

Solution 1, which is the easier: put on page one of this thread that the mod shouldn't be installed until after the player successfully leads Martin to Cloud Ruler Temple.

Solution 2: before sending the first message to the player, put a line of code in that runs perhaps once per day checking to see if the player has completed that stage of the main quest.

I suggest 'deliver Martin to Cloud Ruler Temple' rather than 'save Kvatch' for three reasons. First, after saving Kvatch, the player has Martin, then Jauffre, trailing behind her, all focused on getting Martin safe asap. The player could not immediately respond to a message to come to the Gottshaw Inn basement, and that message would distract from the current quest at a critical moment. Second, one would expect it would take a little time for the nasty people to hire the Tamriel Mafia to destroy our heroine's reputation. Third, after Martin reaches Cloud Ruler Temple, the main quest has a relative lull in activity. Either before meeting Baurus, or while waiting for Tarmeena to help decipher the code in the 4 Mythic Dawn books, the Hero of Kvatch has time to begin addressing the nasty people's demands for her.

Just a suggestion or two. It's your mod, and you know what's best.

I hope you understand I wouldn't take the time to make suggestions unless I considered your mod was of superior quality already. Thanks again for your excellent work.

[/quote']

I have alternate dialog for people that have not completed the hero of Kvatch, they will just be called the hero. so this should not be a problem. You could start with a totally new character, and people will just refer to you as that Hero lady.

It would be better if they had at least done the kvatch mission, but it is not necessary. I may latter even add the arena champion, as and occasional inserted dialog statement, but it will be checked in the dialog conditions to see if the person is the arena champion.

These checks are easy in the condition box, eventually the random response's could become quite a few, and you would be the talk of the realm.

I will add a Quest variable to the condition eventually that will allow them to be completely shut down at some point, near the end.

I thought of that way early, but thx you. I had considered this when I first started the mod, on paper.

Very good. :)

I actually should set it up so that it does not start until you have at least exited the sewer's though..LOL

But actually it would be wise, if most people did like I do, and shut down most every quest oriented mod when starting a new character, its just a good idea. because you will corrupt your new game save a lot of times if you don't.

Making it hard to make a save at the sewer exit that you can use latter to quickly begin a new character.

I normally sync my load order to the sewer exit save with OBMM, and then exit the sewers, get a good clean save. Then re sync my true load order back with and older save, and load, and start with all my stuff going.

I'm sitting just finishing testing the latest version of this mod, for about the 7th time from start to end, and I did not stand on the console key to finish it..LOL

Debating setting it up for upload. I may test it a little more

I would like to wait until I completely finish a mod, all the way, but then the possible problem's from so many place's just swamp me.

doing it in small stages get's me some beta testing that I can sort of handle better.

be a little bit yet, I wish to test it a bit more.

And it does not add that much, but I think makes what is happening more understandable, and will allow everyone to sort of see the direction I am heading with the mod.

If all is well with a few more test's I will up load it in the next day or so.