Hi, I have a bug report for this mod: in the first mission (with the collar) in imperial city, if/when the guy I'm following is MB, he doesn't wake up any more and stay on the ground, and the quest stay bloked...

Does someone else have those conflicts with "lovers MB2"?

What should I do (other than uninstall MB2)?

Hi' date=' I have a bug report for this mod: in the first mission (with the collar) in imperial city, if/when the guy I'm following is MB, he doesn't wake up any more and stay on the ground, and the quest stay bloked...

Does someone else have those conflicts with "lovers MB2"?

What should I do (other than uninstall MB2)?

[/quote']

this has been talked about I think quite a few places in this thread. And LoversMB & MB2 are notorious for conflicting with many mods. I quit even trying to run them a long time ago.

It should be reworked, I would do it, but the last major rework of anyone Else's mod I did was LoversRapeS, as I did the original translations at that time [Over 3 years ago] I did not feel bad about it, but Now thinking back on it, I wish I had just made my own or left it alone.

That is why I never updated LoversRapeGalgat, I mean Mine is majorly updated, as is my LoversPayBandit, and many others. But there not my mod so I won't upload them.

Guest Donkey

Not sure have not played this game for a long time. But from what i remember there are some options in the ini file from lovers MB2,you can switch off to prevent npc around you to use instilllust spell. This will prevent them from masturbating around you.

I think that is also how Lovers Stupid NPC calls the spell. To make those crowed effects to start masterbating when an npc has been targeted.

I might look at LoversMB2 again, I just remember it crashed, or caused me a lot of trouble with many back bone mod's.

It is a very nice concept.

I grow tired of modding at all, because of all the mods out there, and the conflicts. But I don't have a lot of troubles my self, because I only run mods that I wish to play, and turn the rest off, when I am not actively playing them.

But Many people, and I do not blame them, revel in how many mods they can have running at the same time.

I just keep functioning save's, and re sync to the save of that game to play them.

But I am not going to specifically mod for some one Else's mod, just so mine can play with it. except perhaps back bone mods like loversadultplayplus, and a few others.

hello,

how long is the first humiliation? cause it started at 4am one day, and the next day at noon, it was still not finished. is that normal?

Is the fact of saving can corrupt the script? i had this thought cause the player were not rape after the saving has occur

hello' date='

how long is the first humiliation? cause it started at 4am one day, and the next day at noon, it was still not finished. is that normal?

Is the fact of saving can corrupt the script? i had this thought cause the player were not rape after the saving has occur

[/quote']

I have played it through many time's, Once in a while it may catch and NPC that has a strange package on them, that will screw things up. I have not had this after 7 straight play through be for uploading, not including and ungodly amount of test's during creation. After I changed the getinsamecell to a distance check instead.

You might have something that is hanging it. Or it could have bugged. You can save between each area, just make sure that Baggers has you under full tow, do not save like as soon as he tells you your moving, let him get under way a bit so that you are sure he is heading to the next area.

I did mention many things you might want to check I believe in the doc file as to order, and conflict problems.

also it is wise to like check the time before going with Bagger, a good time to set out with him would be like 4 or 5 am. More people in the streets during the day.

as to conflicts, You may have many mods I do not run, so I could never know which one, or even if it does conflict, as I may have never ran it, or don't run it.

need moar !

People are having a lot of trouble with it, i hate to upload more head ache's for me. I will wait a while. and i am working on it.

I am trying to see if I can simply fix the problems some have with MB2. But that takes a lot of time, studying a mod i don't even run.

I never have ran loversPK extender, and I doubt I ever will. makes to many changes to the Base program, and actually make a totally different loversPK. So I won't even fool with that.

hello' date='

[/quote']

I have played it through many time's, Once in a while it may catch and NPC that has a strange package on them, that will screw things up. I have not had this after 7 straight play through be for uploading, not including and ungodly amount of test's during creation. After I changed the getinsamecell to a distance check instead.

You might have something that is hanging it. Or it could have bugged. You can save between each area, just make sure that Baggers has you under full tow, do not save like as soon as he tells you your moving, let him get under way a bit so that you are sure he is heading to the next area.

I did mention many things you might want to check I believe in the doc file as to order, and conflict problems.

also it is wise to like check the time before going with Bagger, a good time to set out with him would be like 4 or 5 am. More people in the streets during the day.

as to conflicts, You may have many mods I do not run, so I could never know which one, or even if it does conflict, as I may have never ran it, or don't run it.

ok, so it's possible that was the auto-save that stuck me in the market district, i'll try again tomorrow, so i'll tell you more at that time :)

need moar !

People are having a lot of trouble with it' date=' i hate to upload more head ache's for me. I will wait a while. and i am working on it.

I am trying to see if I can simply fix the problems some have with MB2. But that takes a lot of time, studying a mod i don't even run.

I never have ran loversPK extender, and I doubt I ever will. makes to many changes to the Base program, and actually make a totally different loversPK. So I won't even fool with that.

[/quote']

I dont complain :D

By the way i'm running loversPK extender, and dont know if it your mod, but indeed, some npc are in a infinite loop of the mb2 animations (and i can loot them, as if they were dead). To solve this i have found a sort of solution : casting several times "instill lust" on the NPC, after a while (like 10 sec) he is fainting and go back to his normal life.

Your mod doesnt like lovershooker too, but you cant do nothings about that i guess, and it quite easy to edit lovershookers to desactivated it on demand. This mod was also the source of a bug while in the stocks, it was like your script stopped working. In the console the message "NPC name is XME ...." didnt spawn. Reloading a previous savegame have solved the problem (before editing it).

I just tested it with MB2 installed, and running, with no problem's I did find a few error's in the MB2 script, nothing really important that I fixed first.

Maybe i don't have MB2 installed right, but it caused no problems for this test. Other than my script picked Hagran in the arboretum, and He would not obey my Package, soon as he left to eat though, my script pick a more compliant NPC and shot right on through.

Here is my load order, maybe I don't have MB2 installed right. It caused me no problem's, but I did install it with all default setting, un modified.

Masters for: GBMtest02.ess

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02  x117race.esm
03  Lovers with PK.esm
04  LoversCreature.esm
05  BreakUndies.esm
06  playble_armors.esp
07  KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
08  DLCHorseArmor.esp
09  Tag_Armorseller.esp
0A  DLCOrrery.esp
0B  DLCFrostcrag.esp
0C  DLCThievesDen.esp
0D  DLCVileLair.esp
0E  DLCSpellTomes.esp
0F  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
10  Knights.esp
11  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
12  babehair_EV.esp
13  Opale armor for Exnem body.esp
14  ExWearUndies.esp
15  Vampiress Armors For Exnem Body.esp
16  Rosana.esp
17  Seductress Armour.esp
18  ExnemEyeCandy.esp
19  BlackLuster.esp
1A  77_Umpa_Animation.esp
1B  CTAddPose_OTPair.esp
1C  Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp
1D  Colourwheels Sexy SI Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp
1E  Colourwheels Sexy Hentais DarkRose.esp
1F  Colourwheels Sexy Female NPCs.esp
20  TagsYinYang.esp
21  Chain it!.esp
22  Streamline 3.1.esp
23  LoversLight.esp
24  LoversFSE.esp
25  Summon Fairy_v0.91xDS_mini.esp
26  LoversBed.esp
27  LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp
28  LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp
29  RealWalk.esp
2A  LoversPayBanditgalgat.esp
2B  LoversRaperSGalgat.esp
2C  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
2D  AirOC04 Vat.esp
2E  LoversGalgatBlackmail.esp
2F  CrowningIsleWorkingOn.esp
30  SetBody.esp
31  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
32  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
33  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
34  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
35  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
36  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
37  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
38  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
39  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
3A  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
3B  x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
3C  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
3D  Real_Mannequin.esp
3E  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 93]
3F  LoversCreature.esp
40  LoversMB2.esp
41  Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
42  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
43  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
44  Lovers3dorgasm.esp

However no NPC ever jumped into the masturbation mode, so that may be why it never failed.

Guest Donkey

mb2 in itself don't do anything till you have mods like joburg or stupid npc installed.

But in Stupid npc there is an option to swtich it off. Not sure about joburgh. Because it joburg that force npc to masterbate when they fill to aquire a target.

KK, I remember it being translated way back old wolflore, it was like 1.3.2 version of loversPK.

But not much more, I had trouble with it some, with different mod's, and quite using it.

I was thinking only thing it did was allow you to masturbate or to cast a spell on others to masturbate.

But I thought MB2 added the ability to onlookers through a reflect spell or something.

Which I thought could be increased or decreased in the ini, but Has been a long time.

Guest Donkey

mb2 allows onlookers. But it is possible to disable through ini. But if you have mods like joburg they will override this part. even if you disable it through ini. Maybe those other mods did dirty edit to mb2 who would cause some of these problems not sure have not played in long time.

Maybe it is also fixed newer version. Last version i translated was 1.06c from what i remembered when i finised it there was already 1.06d 1.06e or 1.06f i never got that far. After my oblivion disc was scratched.

yes 1.06c is your version I have installed, i have redone the text where I thought it was not quite right, I found 2 non script crushing errors in the scripts. but it seems to work very well.

I also installed you stupidNPC version, I did edit the text there as well in many places, after I had rescued the girl from stinksewer or what ever that is called, i realized some of the text was not quite right, so I fixed it.

I also went through the NPC's and fixed all those ugly pasty white characters. I do not know what vid cards the maker used, but those female characters looked like they had fell in a can of extremely white latex paint. It hurt my eyes to look at them " was like a big white spot on screen when they got naked". So I fixed them. they are all very pretty now, and there skin has a nice tan.

It also plays very well, but I bet messes with a lot of Mods..LOL

It is a lot of fun though, if you have all the mod's that it use's resource's from installed.

yeah so many people can not seen to get there stuff right to run it, I am losing interest. It is hard to mod when every one wants to run 200 plus mod's and then wonder why they have trouble.

I run that many mods, and more, but never all at once, and I do not use bash patches, or Boss.

And even those can cause problems with mods. one earlier post in the thread ask me why he dropped into a void when he entered the Kovak base.

I told him he needed shivering Isle's.

He replied with yes that was it. I had to reassign it in my bash patch. Meaning he did have it installed, but Bash patch would not let it work in this mod.

People make so much trouble for them selves. then blame the mod.