hello

i am problem witch jasme bagger in the first stage is down unconscious not move

someone else mentioned this, and they found the problem to be loversMB the one where the males play with them selves. This is not uncommon, LoversMB has problems with many mods. I should study it some time, It must be taking some liberties in area's that LoverPK holds sacred.

I don't run it because it has caused me problems before with other mods.

If he stays unconscious/deadlike while ppl working on your char, wait till they finish with you and you also lying on the ground+cant move, then just bring up the console, select him and type "resurrect", this usually happened to me at the end of the humiliations, after you rezz him he instantly talks to you and say lets move on.

Anyways the problem i have is

right after we return to base after the anvil/bruma BJ sessions, the orc talks to the kovak boss and says my toon did well and all, then he says he will remove the collar and starts heading to the living area, loading comes up and bang CTD... :/ strange i did both quest without any problem (apart from the one mentioned above) and now it crashes at the very end >.> never crashed in the living area before so not sure why started it now.

Any idea? :/

Respected galgat!

I very much like your works. And CrowningIsle it is simple a class!

I love you! :)

I have decided to look at yours Blackmail and there was a problem. I tried to enter in Kovak and have fallen through textures. Together with me fail NPC.

Prompt, at whom was such a problem?

PS. Excuse for my English, I Russian.

Respected galgat!

I very much like your works. And CrowningIsle it is simple a class!

I love you! :)

I have decided to look at yours Blackmail and there was a problem. I tried to enter in Kovak and have fallen through textures. Together with me fail NPC.

Prompt' date=' at whom was such a problem?

PS. Excuse for my English, I Russian.

[/quote']

do you have shivering isles installed if you do not. Then when you enter the base you will fall, because you do not have the nif's or the textures from Shivering isles.

you must have expantion shivering isles installed.

That is only reason I can think of why you would fall when you enter the base.

If he stays unconscious/deadlike while ppl working on your char' date=' wait till they finish with you and you also lying on the ground+cant move, then just bring up the console, select him and type "resurrect", this usually happened to me at the end of the humiliations, after you rezz him he instantly talks to you and say lets move on.

Anyways the problem i have is

right after we return to base after the anvil/bruma BJ sessions, the orc talks to the kovak boss and says my toon did well and all, then he says he will remove the collar and starts heading to the living area, loading comes up and bang CTD... :/ strange i did both quest without any problem (apart from the one mentioned above) and now it crashes at the very end >.> never crashed in the living area before so not sure why started it now.

Any idea? :/

[/quote']

some reasons for this may be that people have one of those mods that damages you when you have sex, or others have sex. these will be trouble some with this mod if you have them running.

I hate to mention names, there are several of them, that do this though. Some are quite popular, but I never use any of them for long periods.

:::I will mention one that I liked very much

I have had fun with loversMagic, the one donkey translated, I enjoyed it. But I do not run it all the time. I re did it some, and toned it down, and added some thing's to it to make it more to my liking, but it is a fun mod.

Probably the worst one to cause trouble with this mod is the one that overhauls lovers sex damage a lot. Those of you who have used loversPK for awhile know which one I mean.

I will post my load order again. this is my standard load order. I have and ungodly amount of mods installed, do not think this is all that I run. But Most of those I turn on when I wish to play them.

And ones like slavetrader I will keep a save for when I wish to play that one, and use OBMM to sync every mod back up to the save game.

But this is my normally always running mods.

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02  x117race.esm
03  Lovers with PK.esm
04  LoversCreature.esm
05  BreakUndies.esm
06  playble_armors.esp
07  KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
08  Tag_Armorseller.esp
09  DLCHorseArmor.esp
0A  DLCOrrery.esp
0B  DLCFrostcrag.esp
0C  DLCThievesDen.esp
0D  DLCVileLair.esp
0E  DLCSpellTomes.esp
0F  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
10  Knights.esp
11  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
12  babehair_EV.esp
13  Opale armor for Exnem body.esp
14  ExWearUndies.esp
15  Vampiress Armors For Exnem Body.esp
16  Rosana.esp
17  Seductress Armour.esp
18  ExnemEyeCandy.esp
19  BlackLuster.esp
1A  77_Umpa_Animation.esp
1B  CTAddPose_OTPair.esp
1C  Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp
1D  Colourwheels Sexy SI Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp
1E  Colourwheels Sexy Hentais DarkRose.esp
1F  Colourwheels Sexy Female NPCs.esp
20  TagsYinYang.esp
21  Chain it!.esp
22  Streamline 3.1.esp
23  LoversLight.esp
24  LoversFSE.esp
25  Summon Fairy_v0.91xDS_mini.esp
26  LoversBed.esp
27  LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp
28  LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp
29  RealWalk.esp
2A  LoversPayBanditgalgat.esp
2B  LoversRaperSGalgat.esp
2C  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
2D  AirOC04 Vat.esp
2E  LoversGalgatBlackmail.esp
2F  CrowningIsleWorkingOn.esp
30  SetBody.esp
31  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
32  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
33  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
34  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
35  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
36  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
37  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
38  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
39  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
3A  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
3B  x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
3C  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
3D  Real_Mannequin.esp
3E  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 93]
3F  LoversCreature.esp
40  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
41  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
42  Lovers3dorgasm.esp

Maybe it can help some of you that are having trouble.

Quick question

During the Countess quest I noticed that when you get chained up by sam, it switches to some really skinny body... now my character's body is the exact opposite and it kind of throws off the gameplay..

I thought I would just look in the .rar file blackmail came in and fix it myself in blender. But I don't see this body anywhere...

Where would I find it? thanks

Quick question

During the Countess quest I noticed that when you get chained up by sam' date=' it switches to some really skinny body... now my character's body is the exact opposite and it kind of throws off the gameplay..

I thought I would just look in the .rar file blackmail came in and fix it myself in blender. But I don't see this body anywhere...

Where would I find it? thanks

[/quote']

It is your default body I imagine you use setbody. When enslaved your equipment is swapped out. This will include most setbody Changes as they mostly are just a swapping of the body parts, and as such are treated like equipment. I am not 100% sure on this, but I believe this to be right.

Set body swaps out your default body, when you cast the spell that allows you to set body type. There are several versions of set body, and I don't know them all, but ones I have looked at do and "equipitem whatever 1", but most any script will override this unless they have a fix built into there Quest as I did in Lovers Crowning Isle, which swaps it back.

I managed to mod around this problem for my Gypsy Armor mod in Lovers Crowning Isle. but it was tricky, and near postmortem CTD every time It happened.

But with that I knew each time what was being swapped.

I might could script around this with "GetEquippedObject" but It will have to wait. And some set body parts just won't register to "GetEquippedObject" right when they are use as a clothing or armor addition to avoid clipping.

I am a little guessing on this, but I think that is the problem.

Because I do not swap body's at all the items I add have no bodies attached to them, but they do use upper, and lower slot areas of the player, and that would be enough. I use the tail slot, and i know some Setbody ver use that as well [ I use to have the Collar on the ring ] you might try setting it back to the ring, but It may not work there now as I have re made the Collar entirely for this mod.

I will try to look at this though when I get time.

However if it is a Body armor or clothing, and you can find a way to place it on a Hot key. you could swap it back with one button Maybe The coding on the Full enslavement is pretty harsh, so that might not work.

Galgat ... fun mod so far. Haven't been able to get past the Bruma "clubbing" but it's nothing to do with your mod. I suddenly contracted the dreaded CTD when trying to save problem - so every time I play this mod I have to start from the beginning. I look forward to playing it more after I have a chance to reload Oblivion. Great work in every place I've managed to get to. Thanks for the effort.

I am in the process of adding more to it, but this will take time, I have to build many more area's and this I think sometimes takes more time than the scripting, as I do build each area pretty much from scratch.

These area's should include the other Rival gang base's, and I think a laboratory is to be included in another area, you may wind up in some absurd experiments. If I can keep my intended story line moving as I want.

I miss not having added MBP dependency, as the extra characters would be most useful, but so many had so much trouble with MBP in crowning isle. I am trying to stay away from it.

I have troubles, sort of slowing me down right now, so it will take some time.

P.S. for those looking for Jobal.. That character is not implemented yet as of Ver0.02, so do not waste your time.

I am in the process of adding more to it' date=' but this will take time, I have to build many more area's and this I think sometimes takes more time than the scripting, as I do build each area pretty much from scratch.

These area's should include the other Rival gang base's, and I think a laboratory is to be included in another area, you may wind up in some absurd experiments. If I can keep my intended story line moving as I want.

I miss not having added MBP dependency, as the extra characters would be most useful, but so many had so much trouble with MBP in crowning isle. I am trying to stay away from it.

P.S. for those looking for Jobal.. That character is not implemented yet as of Ver0.02, so do not waste your time.

[/quote']

People do know there is an all-in-one of MBP on loverslab, right?:-/

I am in the process of adding more to it' date=' but this will take time, I have to build many more area's and this I think sometimes takes more time than the scripting, as I do build each area pretty much from scratch.

[/quote']

People do know there is an all-in-one of MBP on loverslab, right?:-/

I have spent many long typing sessions trying to explain to people that they did not have it fully installed, trying to help them solve there problem's. It was quite tiring.

You are right, and I would explain to them to find the all in one OMOD version. But it still failed on many of my attempt's and I am sure many of them left angry because I used MBP with lovers Crowning Isle, and because of that they had people without faces, or body parts missing or the large yellow question marks.

I truly love MBP, and having gotten use to it would not play Oblivion without it. But many still have problems installing it right.

Cool thanks for the help Galgat

But i ran into another issue:

During the quest with the count's wife, When my pc get's knotted by the dog, he leaves her a bone, then all of a sudden all the bystanders want to attack the dog. Long story short they end up killing the dog, thus leaving the quest un-finished.

Any way i can stop them from attacking?

2galgat.

I want to ask you. After arrest the player to be transferred at once to prison. You will realise a convoy of the player to prison of guards? On the way there can be various incidents... :)

It is possible to add capture by bandits.

It would be very vitally and cheerfully.

2galgat.

I want to ask you. After arrest the player to be transferred at once to prison. You will realise a convoy of the player to prison of guards? On the way there can be various incidents... :)

It is possible to add capture by bandits.

It would be very vitally and cheerfully.

not a bad Idea, but i have done this in other mods, also there are a few out there that do such things.

I may add many things to this one over time, so it is hard to tell.

I have a basic plot, I intend to follow, but I will be adding variations along the way. I hope to add some side quest's, and so many things could happen.

Cool thanks for the help Galgat

But i ran into another issue:

During the quest with the count's wife' date=' When my pc get's knotted by the dog, he leaves her a bone, then all of a sudden all the bystanders want to attack the dog. Long story short they end up killing the dog, thus leaving the quest un-finished.

Any way i can stop them from attacking?

[/quote']

This is lovers Bitch problem.. Many liberties with dog's in that mod, that will screw up a lot of mods.

Most any mod that tries to use dog's will almost always have some conflicts with Lovers Bitch.

I never keep it running, I do like Lovers Bitch very much, but it conflicts with many mods, or can cause conflicts.

I have had it mess up many quest oriented mods, where animals somehow get close during a critical time in the mod.

It is a wonderful mod, but it is very oppressive to other mods.

Also many companion mods have the potential to mess up quest mod's. always best to leave them somewhere, before venturing to some areas of quests.

I quit using companions some years back, they always caused me more trouble than help, and Having made many of them, I just don't have a lot of use for them anymore or they just don't thrill me that much.

I can not stop all other mods from screwing something up.

This mod sounds utterly fantastic and is something I've been waiting for for a long time. As soon as you release the update i'll be reinstalling Oblivion and trying (and likely failing) to get the Lovers mods up and running just to try this out.

Great work on your mods Galgat.

Galgat,

I am breaking my long held silence to congratulate you on your new project.

I tried a run through and was surprised to find that, in spite of your warnings, I had very little trouble playing through to its present conclusion.

I found it well plotted and it flowed quite well. I look forward to future developments.

Two oddities occured but they may not have anything to do with your mod.

1. After finishing each humiliation my toon was waylaid by various guards with the "lawbreaker" message and the usual 3 choices (resist arrest etc).

2. Occasionally cot stuck in an infinite loop with a guard in the bad guys hq, in an unending conversation.

Like I said, it could be that it's not your mod. At some point I'll severely cut down on the mods I'm running and reload Blackmail to see if such behaviour persists.

All in all, LoversGGBlackmail looks like it will shape up to be another great tale well told.

Thank you for sharing it.

galgat, I understand you. I really appreciate your work.

Problem in that I am not able to work with scripts. Therefore has addressed to you.

It will be probable it is impudence for my part, forgive. It is possible to make separate Mod - the Convoy of Guards?

There can be somebody another will become interested in a question?

2galgat, the second question.

I want to translate yours of Mod into Russian. Then to load on gamesource. I want to know your opinion. It is possible?

PS. When I have shown yours of Mods to the friend, have heard about myself many new words! :)

He has told that I the madwoman and at me propensity to a sado-masochism. Perfectly well! At him good sense of humour.

However he has agreed that art is necessary for people, ha-ha!

Now I need only your consent.

GG

I just ran through the whole thing, and it worked very well.

A couple of suggestions:

(1) You should probably disable Jesan Sextius from leaving the Anvil Count's Arms for the duration of the exercise. He left, and maybe 20 seconds later became the "john" but wasn't able to execute his role. I saved and reloaded, and he reappeared and did his thing.

(2) You need to disable (or tell the player to disable) stalkers in the other Lovers mods, because my toon got stalked by Sam Jenkins to the point that he was disabled as a quest NPC and didn't execute his mission until I reloaded a prior save and disabled stalkers.

Other than those issues, great stuff, and fascinating scripting. I learn a lot from you just by seeing how you overcome obstacles I encounter in my pitiful private mods. Thanks for sharing your mods.

galgat' date=' I understand you. I really appreciate your work.

Problem in that I am not able to work with scripts. Therefore has addressed to you.

It will be probable it is impudence for my part, forgive. It is possible to make separate Mod - the Convoy of Guards?

There can be somebody another will become interested in a question?

2galgat, the second question.

I want to translate yours of Mod into Russian. Then to load on gamesource. I want to know your opinion. It is possible?

PS. When I have shown yours of Mods to the friend, have heard about myself many new words! :)

He has told that I the madwoman and at me propensity to a sado-masochism. Perfectly well! At him good sense of humour.

However he has agreed that art is necessary for people, ha-ha!

Now I need only your consent.

[/quote']

You are welcome to translate it. I am flattered that you would want to.. Thank you very much for asking.

I still have a lot to do, much more work. I am working on it, but some problems at home have slowed my work.

I finally got and account at Gamesource.. Is troublesome for me. I speak no language but bad English..LOL BUt I do have and account there now :)

You all in Russia have given us so many great mod's. I enjoy many of them. I have to translate them, but they are very good.

GG

I just ran through the whole thing' date=' and it worked very well.

A couple of suggestions:

(1) You should probably disable Jesan Sextius from leaving the Anvil Count's Arms for the duration of the exercise. He left, and maybe 20 seconds later became the "john" but wasn't able to execute his role. I saved and reloaded, and he reappeared and did his thing.

(2) You need to disable (or tell the player to disable) stalkers in the other Lovers mods, because my toon got stalked by Sam Jenkins to the point that he was disabled as a quest NPC and didn't execute his mission until I reloaded a prior save and disabled stalkers.

Other than those issues, great stuff, and fascinating scripting. I learn a lot from you just by seeing how you overcome obstacles I encounter in my pitiful private mods. Thanks for sharing your mods.

[/quote']

Yes Joburg type mods, and others like it will most always cause a problem with Quest mods. They tend to interrupt at odd times. It would be really hard to over ride there forced entry's with out making the same problems they create.

But My scripting should pick another character if they leave the cell.

I do know that some NPC have very strong Must complete packages on them, and they sometimes just will not Obey My scripts. This means a long wait sometimes for them to leave, so My script will pick another xme.

I find it odd that so many people keep Joburg, and loverslandE type mods running all the time.

I keep loversrapeS going all the time, but I can tone it way down, so it is really not that intrusive. And quickly turn it back up with the spell controls if I want.

But joburg , and landE are very different in the percentages of up and down, making them hard to control [for me anyway]. I like them both, but just turn them on once in awhile, and then turn them back off when I am done.

Your mod is well designed and executed, with a storyline which progresses logically, and creates suspense. I appreciate your hard work. I particularly like the characterization of the player: a sweet young woman, who can't use harsher language than “gosh”, and is put in a horrific situation.

As this is a work in progress, I have made a few observations and suggestions, in no particular order. I know virtually nothing about modding, so please understand if I make impractical suggestions.

It has been noted that there was a CTD problem in quest 2 (the one with the orc minder), entering the Anvil tavern. I had this problem as well, and also in quest 1 being led from the Talos Plaza to the Palace area. However, I found that as long as I was very close to the door when my minder went through, I entered the next cell with him just fine.

For the the first quest, the player is told what to wear, or rather, what not to wear. But no instructions are given for the second. Consequently, the player may be collared while wearing armor, or something else inappropriate for the task, and be unable to change clothes. Easy problem to avoid. When Jack Mog sends his message to the player to come to the Gottshaw Inn basement for quest 2, add to the message “wear something fetching”.

An odd thing occurred during quest 2 in the Bruma tavern. Edla Darkheart became a Mythic Dawn attacker, and when the fight ensued I was immediately put outside the inn's front door. The fight ended, and another “arrangement” was made by my minder – I heard the voices inside the inn make the deal and saw the words on the screen – then nothing. I was left standing there.

As has been noted, your control collar idea was an outstanding idea. Going along with that notion, and going along with the comments by the minder to “shake your ass”, or something like that, you might force it. You could substitute one of the sexy walk mods for the player character after the minder's order, until she's outside the tavern again. As I said, I know virtually nothing about modding. If this is more trouble than it's worth, never mind.

In the local rumors, people say to the player character "I heard the Hero of Kvatch did such-and-such" or "I saw that lady hero do such-and-such". I stronger indictment would be "I heard you do such-and-such".

During the servicing portions of quests, you might substitute a frontal approach or two for variety. I believe the Count Caro escapade might be one good time.

I found the pacing of the story excellent, with one exception, which has already been noted. In the first quest, you have the player go back a second time to all three mothers, which makes the story drag. Instead , perhaps you could have Jack Mog say “I have returned the three girls to their mothers, and they are equally safe. Choose one and visit her to see for yourself.” You could put quest markers on all three, and after the player visits one, set that stage as complete.

You might change a couple lines in the mother's dialog to add pressure on the player: “My daughter got sick because of those horrible men. I just know it. That doctor they send helps her temporarily, but he has an icy look in his eyes. I don't trust him, but I trust you. I'm begging you, please do whatever you can to make sure little Alice gets well.”

As I said, I especially like your characterization of the player character. You portrayed her conflict and disgust well. I believe you could enhance the inner conflict even more with a few lines. For example, you could insert in her journal entries thoughts such as:

“I lie awake at night seeing myself do those disgusting acts, and I'm overwhelmed with repulsion for myself.”

“Every time the Gottshaw Inn comes into view, I break out in a cold sweat. Then I'm inside. I know in moments they'll tell me to do who-knows-what horrible acts, and I won't be able to stop myself. And when they fasten that awful collar around my neck, my stomach wants to heave and it's all I can do to keep my knees from buckling.”

“I can't do those terrible things any more. I can't bring myself to submit to those monsters in men's clothing another moment. But the little girls, how can I let them suffer a long, agonizing death? And what of their sweet mothers who trust me? What can I do?”

At any rate, it's your mod. Just some suggestions. Use any of them or none as you think best.

2galgat.

I thank for understanding! :)

I do not know English well. Sense of some phrases in a Mod, I understand on a context. Therefore has decided to add in translation slightly from itself. To give to the text literary colour. To add tragedies.

Certainly, I will try to adhere to idea of the author as much as possible. Thanks.

I know, to me not to create a masterpiece as at Emil Zola, but I will try.

Letters became a bit more. To read from the screen not comfortably. I have replaced a font with smaller and have made Elys_USV.mp3 hardly longer.

How consider, this way correct or it is possible more gracefully?

Questions on the Mod.

How long it is necessary to expect a call in Kovak? This time nonmovable or depends on any events in Oblivion?

With what Mods Lovers conflicts are possible? I think with LandE, Joburg - it is very probable. With Lovers CoverYourself - it is possible... With what still?