Breeder Content Expanded

1,273 members have voted

1. 1. Which (notable) Fertile Breeder character would you most like to see make a return?

• Jade
    • Dr. Wolfe
    • Paula
    • Ritual Clarity
  2. 2. Which animal would you like to see most? (Assuming they have animations.)

• Ghoul
    • Super Mutant
    • Dog
    • Brahmin
    • Mole Rat
    • Radstag
    • Yao Guai
    • Deathclaw
    • Bloatfly
    • Blood Bug
    • Mirelurk
    • Radscorpion
    • Stingwing
  3. 3. Where do you want the initial focus to be?

• New, hand crafted quests
    • Breeding jobs
    • Lore/background
    • Settlement mode implementations
  4. 4. Would you consider TTW to be acceptable for canon? (Lone Wanderer = Courier)

• Yes, I think that's entirely plausible and think it could be canon for mods
    • No, it is pure blasphemy and anyone defending it as such is just silly
    • Is there a particular reason I should care?

[idea]

We the people of New Vegas don't need heroes, we need luxury like in the good old days.

We need French maids to do the household at daytime and keep our beds warm at nighttime, and when she gets pregnant you can kick her pennyless on the street or sell her baby for a nice profit...

@pandaboi13 I'm not sure, I've built FB with SCR 20140707.9, I'll update to see if I'm getting any errors myself.

EDIT: the version you're using is a beta, I'd rather stick with stable versions, hope you can understand...

That could be one way to do it if you wanted 100% knockup capability or added your own little dice roll, just add a MCM slider to alter the chances or copy one of the settings in pregnancy. It depends on whether your players want risk/waiting to know or instant flowwing story :)

You should probably to tell your users to turn off spunks sperm tracking if they weren't using it.

I haven't done any real testing on the "add a gestating token to get knocked up" feature, but it how I want it to work and can't see why it wouldn't work.

Speaking of recruiting women. What I'd really like to see is an expanded bighorner farm quest where you can recruit more women through a series of quests... willingly or otherwise. As time goes on more bighorners could populate wolfhorn ranch and maybe even grow the buildings themselves.

One idea.. is have fun with the conversations.. There are tons of campy movie lines that can be used and mixed.. for example..

Nanu, Nanu, motherfucker.. (in response to actions attacking an alien.. ) You get the idea.

"You're one ugly motherfucker" (Predator I response to an abominations) It would obviously be better if there was some voice acting for the random comments  but perhaps some here would be willing to help..

But where to find a girl who'd be willing to do the voice acting? I don't think there's any of those in the close proximity. Sadly, however awesome voice acting would be, it'd mean the player can no longer be addressed by name, and that's something that I do like in any story progression, makes it feel a lot more personal. (Mass Effect got it right, just a last name and you've got a legend)

Not only do I agree but you may want to get info on including names from the FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul.  The raiders and various other personnel in the Capitol Wasteland will use your name so tomm434 seems to have mastered the trick.

Not only do I agree but you may want to get info on including names from the FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul.  The raiders and various other personnel in the Capitol Wasteland will use your name so tomm434 seems to have mastered the trick.

"&PCName;", but it can't be voice acted. Either that or it'd take a lot of creativity.

is this version of the mod available some where? the non consensual part

Not yet. So far the only thing non-consensual is the Bighorner episode after helping out Martin in Goodsprings. I'll start working on it once the main module hits V1.0 (or let others help out on it.)

"&PCName;", but it can't be voice acted. Either that or it'd take a lot of creativity.

Yeah a nick-name would work, if you notice even main character's (Three Dog, James (IE dad) and others) all refer to the PC in various methods (kid, sweetie)  most would be nicknames.

If the point is to have voice acting both the voice actor and the nickname need to be good otherwise it will take you right out of what you doing.

For example if some girl/guy in his echoy room and 10 dollar mic calls you a Filthy Cow Slut in their most edgy voice its gonna be laughable.

Jade could address the player as "sweetie", "honey" or some other name like that (romance with player intended). So, yeah, that's a good go. (It's gotta be a little more than that, or it gets repetitive)

And when not romancing, something more friendly like "captain" or "sis".