Breeder Content Expanded

1,275 members have voted

1. 1. Which (notable) Fertile Breeder character would you most like to see make a return?

• Jade
    • Dr. Wolfe
    • Paula
    • Ritual Clarity
  2. 2. Which animal would you like to see most? (Assuming they have animations.)

• Ghoul
    • Super Mutant
    • Dog
    • Brahmin
    • Mole Rat
    • Radstag
    • Yao Guai
    • Deathclaw
    • Bloatfly
    • Blood Bug
    • Mirelurk
    • Radscorpion
    • Stingwing
  3. 3. Where do you want the initial focus to be?

• New, hand crafted quests
    • Breeding jobs
    • Lore/background
    • Settlement mode implementations
  4. 4. Would you consider TTW to be acceptable for canon? (Lone Wanderer = Courier)

• Yes, I think that's entirely plausible and think it could be canon for mods
    • No, it is pure blasphemy and anyone defending it as such is just silly
    • Is there a particular reason I should care?

Another idea :  this ones for Mothership Zeta - While moving through the labs, you find a alien abomination that doesn't attack first thing.  Instead you are zapped, strapped down and bred.  After breeding you are placed in a cell with the alien and a data pad that tells you that for your interference you will breed until you die.  This continues until you escape.  This only requires that someone create a penis for the abomination, and align the animations as alien abominations are humanoid in shape.

If I remember correctly (it's been a while since I played F3) but DC Breeder would need molerats, Pitt Bull (Feral Dog) - replaced by Coyotes in NV, Bramin (cows) - replaced by bighorners in NV,  there are also Yuo-gua (mutated bears), mutant centaurs (which would be a good capture scene by super mutants I.E. breed more centaurs) scorpions and giant ants.  

By the way I haven't seen a update to Sexout Breeder in a while and the link isn't working inside the Sexout Breeder post.  Also Sexout Lust won't work with Sexout Breeder.  So I look forwards to more of the Fertile Breeder series.

These creatures would need animations. I believe that the Yao Guai don't have them, and the same goes for the brahmin. Centaurs would have animations, so I could smack those into the Capital Wasteland. Ghouls would be an option for DC, and Super Mutants themselves would work as well.

When it comes to dogs, Old Lady Gibson would be a natural fit.

I mean, she's got a fenced in junkyard; the idea of being chained up

amongst all the rusting cars and being the junkyard dogs' bitch is

pretty hot.

Centaurs only have one sex animation, so it might get pretty old,

but if you put most of the effort into setting up the scene and building

up the suspense you can get away with not repeating the same animation

over and over.

Bighorners only have one animation as well, and that never grows old hehe. In the end it's all about the pregnancy and dialogue. Actual sex is less than 10% of this mod. Though I do like the idea of how it starts, being crucified and then dropped down into the centaur pit.

As for Old Lady Gibson, she is a good character (in-game, literally good, as in, karma alignment), so having her capture the player would be about as awkward as Victor going on a killing spree whilst blasting dubstep.

I have since installed TTW (as I have the GOTY edition of  Fallout 3) and tested several animals - The Feral Dogs (Pitt Bulls) use the dog animation, and a neutral raider might pay you for Puppies  :P , radscorpions use generic creature animations so a captive (small) radscorpion might be a DC breeder possibility IE breeding them for meat and venom turn in eggs for cash,  More Deathclaws for the Enclave and if you escape while carrying eggs the Brotherhood would not only pay you for them but would pay you to breed more.  And of course there is the ever present Giant Ants, Those are the only animals other than normal dogs IE dogmeat that have animations that I know of.  I use the Animal Friend perk 1 rank, and that means I can get friendly with most animals.  If you look at the loverslab sexout area they have two ttw conversions that are compatible with each other.  You get friendly with both raiders and supermutants if you use fallout ttw quest overhaul.  That means your fertile breeder can be bred and paid by both factions.  You can also use the Brotherhood paying for deathclaws, dogs, ant eggs, whatever.

Another idea :  this ones for Mothership Zeta - While moving through the labs, you find a alien abomination that doesn't attack first thing.  Instead you are zapped, strapped down and bred.  After breeding you are placed in a cell with the alien and a data pad that tells you that for your interference you will breed until you die.  This continues until you escape.  This only requires that someone create a penis for the abomination, and align the animations as alien abominations are humanoid in shape.

The idea on its own is pretty good, but I already have plans for Zeta... something along the line: you wake up on the ship as usual, but then you discover that you're pregnant. Then that pregnancy will progress throughout the entire DLC, along with Somah's and Jade's (the follower I'm adding.) I might keep that idea as an ace up my sleeve, in case I ever feel like doing something with the abominations. (but they'd need animations and pregnancy support, so... TTW doesn't get the love it deserves.)

Alright, we've all heard Valve is now allowing modders to charge for their mods (if you haven't heard yet, now you have), and fears are rising about other modders following this trend. I even received a PM from someone (I'm not going to reveal any names, don't even ask) asking me whether or not I would follow this trend too. Even though the paywalls are only affecting Skyrim (currently) and the fact that this is an adult mod, which cannot be published on the Steam workshop, I felt that this was getting more serious than I had hoped.

Now, let me make two things VERY CLEAR:

1: I do not, under any circumstances, want any debate on this matter in this or any other Fertile Breeder topic, there's lots of space for that elsewhere.

2: I will not, EVER, put up a paywall. I do this work because I like it, and getting positive feedback is enough reason for me to keep going. If I were to ever want financial compensation, it will be voluntary donations once I think this mod is actually worth paying for... which is still a far way out.

Any idea when these scenarios will be added to fertile breeder?

Well, I'm kinda waiting for my "assistant" to finish his part. (He's new to GECK, I'm trying to help him grasp the basic ideas.)

As soon as he's got his part wrapped up, I'll test it and upload the new module. I don't know how long it's going to take, though, GECK is being a bit of a spoiled brat on his side.

I was thinking a detection script for the death of victor (think I spelled his name wrong) at camp cotton wood

so ria would then be lost and you could start setting up your own personal operation-eg she would be making troops for you?

via either you hatch one of your eggs or just make use of her other wise

and carla would probably make a break for it unless you have high skill from sexout?

• 2 weeks later...

I had a Problem where Buck, because of another MOD, followed me to a dungeon.  Also, the flying around after sex had him a good distance from the house.  It might be a good idea to add a command for him to follow you in the dialog.  This also could be used to get him to an area for a sex show(quest idea)

Just a quick teaser to show you that I'm still working on stuff. Some screenshots to get the appetite up. This is still under development, but it's probably going to be available for testing, so if anybody is willing to test it to help make sure it works as intended, feel free to sign up by PM'ing me.

post-429874-0-55902900-1431891025_thumb.jpg

post-429874-0-01610100-1431891031_thumb.jpg

Any possibility in the future to add visible character mutations / expanded models or bad ends if you will?

I would gladly pay from some User29 content like mutations.

Keep up the good work though I look forward to whats next in the mod :D

Well, if those mutations are free to use, then I could see about adding them in certain cases. As for bad ends, I could try to write in some scenarios in which the Courier does something bad or something bad happens.

Any possibility in the future to add visible character mutations / expanded models or bad ends if you will?

Well, if those mutations are free to use, then I could see about adding them in certain cases. As for bad ends, I could try to write in some scenarios in which the Courier does something bad or something bad happens.

User 29 stated anyone can take over his mod. Jamil took it over and in a post stated that "if anyone can do better they are welcome to do so" so it is kind of grey but I am pretty confident that they can be used. I think evilrunner and some other members made it for User/Breeder. I would run it past the moderators for a final decision to be sure that you don't build something reliant on an asset only to have to remove it for some reason later. ;).

Besides having those assets included would help prevent waste of assets and give one more step that maybe you or someone else in the future could recreate those stories even if in spirit. (change the story line somewhat).

User 29 stated anyone can take over his mod. Jamil took it over and in a post stated that "if anyone can do better they are welcome to do so" so it is kind of grey but I am pretty confident that they can be used. I think evilrunner and some other members made it for User/Breeder. I would run it past the moderators for a final decision to be sure that you don't build something reliant on an asset only to have to remove it for some reason later. ;).

Besides having those assets included would help prevent waste of assets and give one more step that maybe you or someone else in the future could recreate those stories even if in spirit. (change the story line somewhat).

Yeah, I won't be replicating the old Breeder stories, I'm more set on a human aspect rather than animals being the "bad guys". But I'll see if I can find whoever is responsible for the mutation assets (with a large pile of luck, maybe even some new ones as well.)

Jamil is the current person and he is unavailable .. sort of. He is included in the PM discussing Breeder. Other than that the other person that was helping or trying to help with the mod but he wasn't taking over.

If you are serious.. we can run that past a moderator and see what they think. I don't think it would be a problem using some or all of the assets...

User29 wouldn't have any problem with you using those, and if he does, tell him I said so and he can shout at me.  Back in the day when he, I and EvilRunner were making stuff we all swapped things from each other's projects all the time.

Yea. I believe I read somewhere that evilrunner was working with him and gave him those assets. Reason for User to be able to allow someone else to take over the mod. It would be nice if those assets were in this mod. It could allow someone to recreate those stores or something similar to the SexoutBreeder mod. Most everything would be already available and tested. (various tokens etc for FertileBreeder). All that ever would be needed would be one esm/esp..

Alright, I've sort of wrapped up the very first (second, actually, if you count the one with Jeff) episode of the new Captured module with half-assed testing and without fine-tuning and retained scenario. If anyone wants to test the module to make sure that the main quest progresses properly, please PM me and sign up for the test squad.

Wow - :D I missed a lot of convo was out for a few days. Once I get through witcher 3 - I'll be interested in testing modules for you. I did a lot of testing before in the past. 

Also ya I did not mean use the old sexlab breeder stories - just if was possible to tinker with mutations in the future for bad ends or what not. 

You have a good model already and its working really well. 

Wow - :D I missed a lot of convo was out for a few days. Once I get through witcher 3 - I'll be interested in testing modules for you. I did a lot of testing before in the past. 

Also ya I did not mean use the old sexlab breeder stories - just if was possible to tinker with mutations in the future for bad ends or what not. 

You have a good model already and its working really well. 

Yes. I believe he was talking about that. Peperje has stated before he isn't interested in recreating those stories. However the further along this mod gets (mature) the easier it would be for someone to recreate or even copy some of the stories assets etc and create a mod using Fertile Breeder as a master.

Also the individual that has been playing around with the old Breeder has chimed back in that he hasn't given up.. :D. So there is still a slimmer of a chance that can be fixed as well.

Besides the old Sexout Breeder style stories being able to be created other stories should be able to be created. Perhaps someone could import a "Rocket" story line into a mod with Fertile Breeder as the master as well. Hell in the end Willow's dog and other Sexout mods that have creature companions or other such things could have a Fertile Breeder "patch" as well. From my understanding Pepertje is using simple token system that should be easily implemented for someone in the future so all sorts of story lines could be made. TTW story spin offs as well might be possible since he has worked on Mothership Zeta..

People that do try this should keep in mind not to change anything in the Fertile Breeder Master. This shouldn't be needed to be said but.. there are some that do it and that would be bad.

@Pepertje..

Does the above sound right :)