Breeder Content Expanded

1,266 members have voted

1. 1. Which (notable) Fertile Breeder character would you most like to see make a return?

• Jade
    • Dr. Wolfe
    • Paula
    • Ritual Clarity
  2. 2. Which animal would you like to see most? (Assuming they have animations.)

• Ghoul
    • Super Mutant
    • Dog
    • Brahmin
    • Mole Rat
    • Radstag
    • Yao Guai
    • Deathclaw
    • Bloatfly
    • Blood Bug
    • Mirelurk
    • Radscorpion
    • Stingwing
  3. 3. Where do you want the initial focus to be?

• New, hand crafted quests
    • Breeding jobs
    • Lore/background
    • Settlement mode implementations
  4. 4. Would you consider TTW to be acceptable for canon? (Lone Wanderer = Courier)

• Yes, I think that's entirely plausible and think it could be canon for mods
    • No, it is pure blasphemy and anyone defending it as such is just silly
    • Is there a particular reason I should care?

On 11/18/2020 at 7:11 PM, AkiKay said:

I did actually try already once. I hate Mo2 for Modding due to me finding it really complex and the UI looking a little outdated but I did once install it to try to install TTW. I went on the discord and asked around and I think that´s where i heard people saying that Fertile Breeder was outdated now that newer TTW versions have come out. In the end it didn´t really work. Endless loading screen in the start just like NV usually has if I mess my loadorder up by accident.

Well I suppose I´ll have to wait for the Knight in Shining armor to help me here  :P

And don´t worry, you actually surprised me with the amount you said if I´m honest ?. Thanks for the help!

I installed this fairly recently and everything worked apart from some invisible super mutants. Used FOMM For the mod manager.

If it helps here's my load order:

Spoiler

Anchorage.esm
ThePitt.esm
BrokenSteel.esm
PointLookout.esm
Zeta.esm
CaravanPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm
YUPTTW.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
SexoutOffSpring.esm
FalloutTTWquestoverhaul.esp
Fertile Breeder.esp
FBCaptured.esp
FBZeta.esp
FBJade.esp
FBDCBreeder.esp
FBFarm.esp
SexoutDrugging.esm
SexoutSpunk.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
FalloutNV_lang.esp
CASM.esp
FastSleepNV.esp
FBLoadScreensInsert.esp
FBLoadScreensOverwrite.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
SexoutBreeder.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutLust.esp

Total active plugins: 44
Total plugins: 45

• 5 months later...

I hope I'm the right place. i clicked on Boston Breeder and it brought me here to Fertile Breeder. I just got a question you asked if anyone had ideals- ask. So is it  possible to create one where a pack makes her part of the pack.  I ask because when i run into a pack of dogs they have their sex and then try to kill her. can you do one were she submits to the pack and becomes a breeder.

• 2 years later...

I got ambushed by Hermies and all my gear taken.  Once I got to the atlantic offices the NPCs were unresponsive so I used the advance stage option.  It ended the quest but my gear is still in the ether. How do I get it back?

• 1 month later...

my only complaint is that there seems to be some pretty good content locked behind TTW, and since I don't really enjoy the capital wasteland (and my modlist is too huge to even accommodate a whole extra game and it's mods) I'd like to see some stuff made accessible in NV without TTW. Other than that, fun mod, could do to have some more lesbian content but then again so could every mod on LL.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Viper_4947 said:

I don't really feel like clicking so many times to get this mod, so I would like a single file containing all the needed mods. If anyone would do that, please do.

I have released SexOutFrameworkAssortment(SOFA) to get a big portion of the requirement mods installed at once.

The remaining 'framework mods' unfortunately didn't give approval or didn't respond to my requests, so I'm legally not allowed to add those

As for 1 mod containing all of Pepertje's work, that would be for Pepertje.

20 hours ago, dborg2 said:

I have released SexOutFrameworkAssortment(SOFA) to get a big portion of the requirement mods installed at once.

The remaining 'framework mods' unfortunately didn't give approval or didn't respond to my requests, so I'm legally not allowed to add those

As for 1 mod containing all of Pepertje's work, that would be for Pepertje.

Oh thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to see them merge a number of the plugins to help reduce the count.

With a full TTW Fertile Breeder install you have 6 plugins from fertile breeder alone. Couple that with Sexout, Pregnancy, Maternity Clothing, and any mod to cause interaction that is a LOT of plugins just for some good ol' degeneracy gameplay.

On 11/27/2023 at 2:27 AM, Meebo said:

I'd love to see them merge a number of the plugins to help reduce the count.

With a full TTW Fertile Breeder install you have 6 plugins from fertile breeder alone. Couple that with Sexout, Pregnancy, Maternity Clothing, and any mod to cause interaction that is a LOT of plugins just for some good ol' degeneracy gameplay.

I definitely had plans to do that, as I kept the mods separate so I could send out quick patches while still working on another part in another plugin, but ever since I've gotten out of the modding scene. I would absolutely give my blessing to anyone willing to try bringing the plugin count down to 2, but I don't have the time for it anymore :sweat_smile:

8 hours ago, pepertje said:

I definitely had plans to do that, as I kept the mods separate so I could send out quick patches while still working on another part in another plugin, but ever since I've gotten out of the modding scene. I would absolutely give my blessing to anyone willing to try bringing the plugin count down to 2, but I don't have the time for it anymore :sweat_smile:

If you happen to have a guide somewhere on merging mods that have MCM menus I can give it a go. I've been merging a number of smaller mods to reduce counts for myself.

2 hours ago, Meebo said:

If you happen to have a guide somewhere on merging mods that have MCM menus I can give it a go. I've been merging a number of smaller mods to reduce counts for myself.

mods that have MCM is controlled by one or multiple scripts (mostly linked to a quest for each script), so if multiple mods have MCM code, then you need to rewrite the code and combine them, then remove extra quests that was using old mcm related scripts. If only 1 mod have MCM code, than all you need is to keep mod file name after merging to be exactly the same as in original (or change this file name check in MCM related script)