Mhh after the ritual where u have to choose wether to eat the flesh or drink the blood and after katalia tought u the spell, it says talk to katalia (or ehtrene) and they say u will have to talk to the chiefs.

For me the quest marker stays on katalia after the dialogue is finished and quest log does not proceed.

I am not sure if I downloaded it wrong but when I get done with ritual I talk with the girls and I get told to talk to chief  but it doesn't add it to goals and when I found the chief I try to talk with him and it wont go any further then that. Is there something I am missing or need to re download ?

Nope nothing's wrong on your end. Your game "only" misses a step in advancing that quest. When choosing sicambre you can force quest advance through "setstage AFS2NewShaman1 181" The quest objective jumps to Ethrane but the chief has the next dialogue. Sadly often after that the quest does not advance correctly either which would be 190. I haven't found the stages for marses though as it uses the same quest.

When in the cave and near your bed the quest ends. The next part is triggered after talking to Katalia who should enter the cave.

Mhh after the ritual where u have to choose wether to eat the flesh or drink the blood and after katalia tought u the spell, it says talk to katalia (or ehtrene) and they say u will have to talk to the chiefs.

For me the quest marker stays on katalia after the dialogue is finished and quest log does not proceed.

I am not sure if I downloaded it wrong but when I get done with ritual I talk with the girls and I get told to talk to chief  but it doesn't add it to goals and when I found the chief I try to talk with him and it wont go any further then that. Is there something I am missing or need to re download ?

Nope nothing's wrong on your end. Your game "only" misses a step in advancing that quest. When choosing sicambre you can force quest advance through "setstage AFS2NewShaman1 181" The quest objective jumps to Ethrane but the chief has the next dialogue. Sadly often after that the quest does not advance correctly either which would be 190. I haven't found the stages for marses though as it uses the same quest.

When in the cave and near your bed the quest ends. The next part is triggered after talking to Katalia who should enter the cave.

I test this quest. Except some quest scripts and Odoacre dialogue, everything works.

And I test Moro...

Just tried it again, with 1.51. When I walk up to the wolves, the quest advances from "find the pack" to "talk to moro", then one of the males Aku starts a sex animation on Moro, who just stands there. Moro is still not selectable.

Also, with the Armin quest, his pathing bugged out, so I waited for an hour then went to the quest marker. The dialog with the other forsworn starts, he tells you to go kill the nords at the tree, then nothing. And no nords.

- Moro is a Wolf. The girl is Romula San. It's normal you get no dilaogues fron Romula San at this stade. You need to speak to Moro first.

- So, fixing objectives for Meeting the tribes quest. Noted.

sadly setstage AFS2NewShaman1 181 (190) is not working :(

Meeting the tribes

You choose to eat flech or to drink ?

Eat

Setstage AFS2Begintribes 180, 190.

Drink

Setstage AFS2Begintribes 181, 191.

AFS2NewShaman2 is the second quest of shaman initiation.

Thne only bugged thing is Ethrane Hook.

Setstage AFS2Newshaman2 110, 120

Last time I checked (like 10 hours ago) the first ritual quest ran by the TAG of AFS2NewShaman1. At least that is what worked for me.

You can check by entering "getstage AFS2NewShaman1" after eating or drinking.

Wasn't that AFS2BeginTribes for "Following the Forsworn Girl"?

well i try to play through the quests, but i seems that everytime i have to use the setstage command, the following quest trigger is not working anymore.

i went through with Setstage AFS2Begintribes 181.

Now i'm with armin and some other ready to kill nords, but the group just went idle after Armins speech.

Double checked that now. I'm deeply confused.

AFS2BeginTribes = Initiation Ritual where you choose your tribe

AFS2NewShaman1 = First Trials.

AFS2NewShaman2 = Last Trials. Quest right before:

AFS2ShamanCeremony = Ceremony where u get fucked by wolves and receive a 80% magicka regen buff.

Strange thing is AFS2NewShaman1 is at stage 10 when AFS2BeginTribes is not even finished ...

As said I'm confused ...

Last time I checked (like 10 hours ago) the first ritual quest ran by the TAG of AFS2NewShaman1. At least that is what worked for me.

You can check by entering "getstage AFS2NewShaman1" after eating or drinking.

Wasn't that AFS2BeginTribes for "Following the Forsworn Girl"?

Not at all !

- Just a job = AFS1Begin

- Following a forsworn girl = AFS1FollowKatalia

- Meeting the tribes = AFS2BeginTribes

- New shaman initiation first trials = AFS2NewShaman1

- New shaman initiation last trial = AFS2NewShaman2

after reading every post and reply here, I'm very happy with the way the mod has played for me so far. I've had no problems at all. it may be because I play Skyrim to relax after I get home from work and I fall asleep at intervals. so I don't skip through any dialogue.

I have reached the point where Katalia has taught me three spells and then she suggested I go and talk to their leader and he will give me somewhere to sleep. I went and found him but he just says " yes? " when I talk to him. he doesn't have a quest marker on him, but Katalia still has hers. do I need to do something for her to complete the stage?

after reading every post and reply here, I'm very happy with the way the mod has played for me so far. I've had no problems at all. it may be because I play Skyrim to relax after I get home from work and I fall asleep at intervals. so I don't skip through any dialogue.

I have reached the point where Katalia has taught me three spells and then she suggested I go and talk to their leader and he will give me somewhere to sleep. I went and found him but he just says " yes? " when I talk to him. he doesn't have a quest marker on him, but Katalia still has hers. do I need to do something for her to complete the stage?

- Use console

- Talk to chiefs (Segeste/odoacre, depends if you choose to eat flesh or drink the potion-

- or just go in the youngs cave. The trigger in the bigger tent will end the quest for you.

I've been playing 1.51. Everything from the start up to the point we are teleported into jail works perfectly. No more hostile Shae in particular, so congratulations on that! As far as being in jail:

1) Katalia never her cast her spell on the adept-level locked jail door. Finally, I unlocked the door via console and the rest of the jail scene proceeded without any problems.

2) There is one minor issue that does not impede the quest progression: The chest is empty - all of my gear was in my inventory, just unequipped, and Katalia equipped her gear as soon as I unlocked the jail cell door.

Everything after escaping jail to going to the Forgotten Valley and deciding Kalydi's fate works perfectly: Gleba, Kalydi, Markarth guards shields, everything. The opening quests are now essentially error-free.

After that point, when the shaman quests should have begun, the quests started breaking - missing dialogues in particular and consequently no quest progression. But I wanted to try those quests again before recording details. One thing I am certain about is that the Wolf Princess quest is broken. I obtained this quest from Ethrane. Moro cannot be activated so he has no dialogue and the quest has to be advanced by console.

The quest does not seem to work for all players. For many players it does work, though.

Answer:

Meeting the tribes

You choose to eat flech or to drink ?

Eat

Setstage AFS2Begintribes 180, 190.

Drink

Setstage AFS2Begintribes 181, 191.

To specify. After eating/drinking use the command with the first number, speak to the chief in question, use the command with the second number if it does not advance on its own. In the cave the quest ends when in front of a tent. Wait for Katalia to show up, she has a new dialogue option which starts the next quest.

I've been playing 1.51. Everything from the start up to the point we are teleported into jail works perfectly. No more hostile Shae in particular, so congratulations on that! As far as being in jail:

1) Katalia never her cast her spell on the adept-level locked jail door. Finally, I unlocked the door via console and the rest of the jail scene proceeded without any problems.

2) There is one minor issue that does not impede the quest progression: The chest is empty - all of my gear was in my inventory, just unequipped, and Katalia equipped her gear as soon as I unlocked the jail cell door.

Everything after escaping jail to going to the Forgotten Valley and deciding Kalydi's fate works perfectly: Gleba, Kalydi, Markarth guards shields, everything. The opening quests are now essentially error-free.

After that point, when the shaman quests should have begun, the quests started breaking - missing dialogues in particular and consequently no quest progression. But I wanted to try those quests again before recording details. One thing I am certain about is that the Wolf Princess quest is broken. I obtained this quest from Ethrane. Moro cannot be activated so he has no dialogue and the quest has to be advanced by console.

Did you talk to Genserie before talking to Moro ?

The quest does not seem to work for all players. For many players it does work, though.

It's that I don't understand... Of course, i base my fixes on what i meet during my tests, and during players tests.

So, what's wrong in your test ?

For mine, everything works properly from the beginning to AFS4WaysTrial now. I just need to use the console twice... and I think I can debug a hook in new shaman initiation last trial.

{sigh} Of course I did. I'm pretty much capable of following quest markers and simple instructions.

I told that due to one of my mistakes... i tried to skip Genserie, and Moro never talked to me...

So, there is a big problem with Moro...

I dont understand.. Moro conditionnals are very large (>10 and <50)

Or genserie dialogue set the quest stage to 20. I will regenerate the script.

Romula need quest stage between >30 and <50. Did she work ? And did she have sex with Aku ?

Minor question from a lazy person: Where does this mod start? And why did I spawn in a Folksworn cave and everyone was nice to me? wasn't I supposed to get the quest from some company in solitude?

If you reed the quest topic just before the download page, you will see the Mod will begin at Riverwood Inn. Talk To Zenoby Iniatus. She will give you the first quest.

Minor question from a lazy person: Where does this mod start? And why did I spawn in a Folksworn cave and everyone was nice to me? wasn't I supposed to get the quest from some company in solitude?

If you reed the quest topic just before the download page, you will see the Mod will begin at Riverwood Inn. Talk To Zenoby Iniatus. She will give you the first quest.

Oh, I am extremely sorry, I thought I had read it all. Thank you and sorry, again :)

Oh, I am extremely sorry, I thought I had read it all. Thank you and sorry, again :)

No problem. I know my topic is like a publication... very long.

{sigh} Of course I did. I'm pretty much capable of following quest markers and simple instructions.

I told that due to one of my mistakes... i tried to skip Genserie, and Moro never talked to me...

Romula need quest stage between >30 and <50. Did she work ? And did she have sex with Aku ?

In outline:

1. Go talk to Genserie. Done - there's a quest marker for her so there is no problem.

2. Go to Moro. Done. He also has a quest marker, so Genserie dialogue properly advanced the quest stage.

3. Talk to Moro. Can't do - he cannot be activated. You know when the player's crosshairs are on an activatable object you see the little message like "Press 'E' to Activate" (or whatever activate hot key you have assigned)? Moro does not have that. It's like placing the crosshairs on a stone - it cannot be activated.

4. Advance quest stage manually, go talk to Romula. That's fine - we have the conversation about her thinking she's a wolf. Quest advances normally.

5. Go to Genserie. Done. We have the conversation about Romula's delusion. Quest advances normally.

6. Go back to Romula with Genserie. Done. They have their conversation, and Romula goes to prove that one does not need to be a wolf to have sex with a wolf. No animation starts and I advance the quest manually.

In a nut shell - it seems that Moro is broken. Every time there is supposed to be an interaction with him the quest hangs.

when u go with Armin and three others to kill some nords.

is this quest

AFS2NewShaman1

or

AFS2NewShaman2

because all 4 NPC are just idle after the speech and Nords to kill arent there aswell.

Nvm its Skirmish for dummies but i dont know the ID

when u go with Armin and three others to kill some nords.

is this quest

AFS2NewShaman1

or

AFS2NewShaman2

because all 4 NPC are just idle after the speech and Nords to kill arent there aswell.

None. Its Skirmish for dummies. AFS2SideQuestSkirmish.

The NPC play their scene (trigger dependent) ?

If yes, there is a problem... if no, it's normal. You need to get the stage 40 to made appears the Nords NPC. 

The four NPC are set very aggresive They will charge the Nords immediately (And Nods are programmed to walk in direction of Armin !)

When i tested this quest, i got no problems at this stage. It's after, when the Nordas are all deads I got problems...

In outline:

1. Go talk to Genserie. Done - there's a quest marker for her so there is no problem.

2. Go to Moro. Done. He also has a quest marker, so Genserie dialogue properly advanced the quest stage.

3. Talk to Moro. Can't do - he cannot be activated. You know when the player's crosshairs are on an activatable object you see the little message like "Press 'E' to Activate" (or whatever activate hot key you have assigned)? Moro does not have that. It's like placing the crosshairs on a stone - it cannot be activated.

4. Advance quest stage manually, go talk to Romula. That's fine - we have the conversation about her thinking she's a wolf. Quest advances normally.

5. Go to Genserie. Done. We have the conversation about Romula's delusion. Quest advances normally.

6. Go back to Romula with Genserie. Done. They have their conversation, and Romula goes to prove that one does not need to be a wolf to have sex with a wolf. No animation starts and I advance the quest manually.

In a nut shell - it seems that Moro is broken. Every time there is supposed to be an interaction with him the quest hangs.

Ok.

- Moro Broken... I will try to fix him

- no ani;ation played. I know... i tried to set a threesome with Genserie and two wolves... but it's dont work. Myabe i will made a fuck contest between Romula and Genserie.

Did Romula have sex with a wolf when you arrive, or after talking to her ?