forges do not work for me any more either I did try the witch quest and did ask if there was anything I can do question

princess wolves quest cant talk to morro can only finish quest with counsel

wife quest will not advance now will not recognize that you talked to any of the people needed to find the wife

also brenaus is a pain any time you walk by him his dialogue tree pops up 

forges do not work for me any more either I did try the witch quest and did ask if there was anything I can do question

princess wolves quest cant talk to morro can only finish quest with counsel

wife quest will not advance now will not recognize that you talked to any of the people needed to find the wife

also brenaus is a pain any time you walk by him his dialogue tree pops up 

In mny tests, Moro works well. But not Odoacre...

Wife quest have some problems, but Aqqh scripts works. Please wait the next release.

Brenus is a pain, yes... its sexual harassment ! I made it for that ! This pain disapears when you start to speak to chiefs...

for me the moro problem could be one of the many other animal sex mods that I have 

how do you get armin to start the sybil quest I finished out the other three quests (skirmish, raiders and yngride) but they all still stand in the area by the sacred tree and no new quest shows up?

Just confirmed.

Workbench, Tanning Rack, Grindstone and Carriage play both starting and ending animation. The direct Forge does not, there I actually can craft stuff. I didn't came across an alchemy table and/or enchanting table to test these yet though.

Judging by the fact only this mod and sisterhood of dibella got added between my last playthrough and now and last playthrough it worked I blame this mod (with or without a mod conflict) to fuck something up. Somehow.

Reverting back to a savegame which didn't have the shaman ceremony finished seem to circumvent this issue though.

Not to bring up an argument, but oddly now I have this bug, too. I've never had this bug before in 1,200 hours of play, but it showed up after installing this mod. Could be coincidence, but I'm not so sure. Also, I don't have the shaman ceremony finished.

Edit: If I go back to a save where I have the first trials quest but have not spoken to Katalia, then I can use the grinding wheel in the youngs cave.

Edit2: I can't get it to repeat so must be a coincidence.

Edit3: Found it. It happens every time I get the Ravena the Witch quest.

The fight scene with the nords in skirmishing for dummies. The nords appear, but I now don't have control of my character. It seems to remove control right as they spawn and it comes back when the nords are all dead. Am I not supposed to help fight?

for me the moro problem could be one of the many other animal sex mods that I have 

how do you get armin to start the sybil quest I finished out the other three quests (skirmish, raiders and yngride) but they all still stand in the area by the sacred tree and no new quest shows up?

This quest have a problem of aliases...

Who is Sansa Chanteclair and why is she in the forgotten valley? She shows up sometimes and gets attacked by the forsworn. She's obviously set to essential because she doesn't die, but she creates quite a bit of havok in the camp.

Sansa is a NPC for the Phage lesson. She's a bard, and she supposed to be in Rorikstead Inn...

The fight scene with the nords in skirmishing for dummies. The nords appear, but I now don't have control of my character. It seems to remove control right as they spawn and it comes back when the nords are all dead. Am I not supposed to help fight?

I remove theses scripts from this quest, and the player in all scenes.

Just confirmed.

Workbench, Tanning Rack, Grindstone and Carriage play both starting and ending animation. The direct Forge does not, there I actually can craft stuff. I didn't came across an alchemy table and/or enchanting table to test these yet though.

Judging by the fact only this mod and sisterhood of dibella got added between my last playthrough and now and last playthrough it worked I blame this mod (with or without a mod conflict) to fuck something up. Somehow.

Reverting back to a savegame which didn't have the shaman ceremony finished seem to circumvent this issue though.

Not to bring up an argument, but oddly now I have this bug, too. I've never had this bug before in 1,200 hours of play, but it showed up after installing this mod. Could be coincidence, but I'm not so sure. Also, I don't have the shaman ceremony finished.

Edit: If I go back to a save where I have the first trials quest but have not spoken to Katalia, then I can use the grinding wheel in the youngs cave.

Edit2: I can't get it to repeat so must be a coincidence.

Edit3: Found it. It happens every time I get the Ravena the Witch quest.

I made fome fixes for this questm and changed the slave function. I hope the problem will be fixed.

You could make some preferred paths in the forgotten valley navmeshes.

Those quests that include NPC moving from one place to the other (like shaman ceremony) would work better this way.

You just select triangles along the roads

and then push p - toggle preffered pathing

it should make NPCs follow those roads instead of trying to run through objects.

You could make some preferred paths in the forgotten valley navmeshes.

Those quests that include NPC moving from one place to the other (like shaman ceremony) would work better this way.

You just select triangles along the roads

attachicon.gifNavmesh.jpg

and then push p - toggle preffered pathing

it should make NPCs follow those roads instead of trying to run through objects.

Noted. I made some of them in the valley, for the villages, and around the clearing.

New release done

Quick question have you fixed the Ravena quest with the fact that she doesnt move at all? I love the idea of the mod but I was really looking forward to this quest as a quick look on the Creation kit shows that there is alot to it !

I made some fixies (conditionnals, navmeshs, scripts); but i dont test it yet. I have other things to do right now.

And i seek help for writing this quest.

New release done

Quick question have you fixed the Ravena quest with the fact that she doesnt move at all? I love the idea of the mod but I was really looking forward to this quest as a quick look on the Creation kit shows that there is alot to it !

I made some fixies (conditionnals, navmeshs, scripts); but i dont test it yet. I have other things to do right now.

And i seek help for writing this quest

The quest is still broken as far I can tell and test it seems to be a problem with the enslave script itself if that's any help.

New release done

well, keep one thing in mind - this quest would be the most complicated so far.

It would take a while to make it work in full.

I made a sery of tests :

Core quests :

From 'just to job' to the end of 'ways trial' : except Kat jail door and two scenes with actors a little slow, i never need to use T wait/sleep. And I never need to use console.

Except Badycia forcegreets, others (Ariovist included) works.

So, for me, theses quests are done.

Now problems are at :

AFS4Koldunway : dont launch whithout console use... maybe alias problem...

AFS4Koldunway initiation : dont launch, alias problem for sure.

Note : i test wok bench after finished AFS4KoldunWay ; no problems.

New release done

well, keep one thing in mind - this quest would be the most complicated so far.

It would take a while to make it work in full.

Yeah I know just reading the amount of Scripts running during it shows that it by far is the most complicated of the mod, The main reason why it doesn't work is because it removes control of the player and limits it so the player is always facing her in a general direction. But because it so close and you cant move away her ai package is doing that skyrim thing were they will keep on stopping and saying hello to the player. I mange to to use set stage and regain control to but after having a follow target I lose control again. So thats telling me it something to do with the enslave script it self more than anything.

Yes... I made somne test too, and I reach the same conlcusion ; the current slave function sucks.

For the side quests :

- Yngride. no problems... Maybe a conclusion dialogue will be welcomed...

- Brenus. no problems

- Controling Old Hroldan ; no problems

- Raiders ; no problems if done before skirmish for dummies

- skirmish for dummies : lot of problems. Player controls are now never removed, but the second quest is bugged.... except the farmgirl.

- Brothel : asta dialogue script problem.

Core quest :

Should add a condtional to RRH dialogue.

First of all, I have to say I think that your mod increases greatly the game. It's a great idea and very well made.

For me the mod worked perfectly until Katalia, having joined the Marses, commands me to talk to Segeste. The "quest objective marquer" continues to point at her, the text quest is "Talk to Katalia", and I cannot talk to Segeste at all. The quest has not adavanced of stage It seems.

After that I finished the quest going to the young's cave.

Doing "Skirmish for Dummies" I followed Armin and joined the 3 warriors and the dialogs between them have triggered. But after that the quest advancement has stopped. I have to follow Armin to go find and kill the ennemy but he doesn't move. I have then waited 24 hours to try to give him time to move up but nothing has happened.

When I say to the chiefs: "Hi, chief. There is something I can do?" They responds "Yes. What do you want to do? " But nothing happens.

After that, I don't know how to continue, particularly how to begin the following quests: "Part 3 : Be a shaman, and act as a shaman"

First of all, I have to say I think that your mod increases greatly the game. It's a great idea and very well made.

For me the mod worked perfectly until Katalia, having joined the Marses, commands me to talk to Segeste. The "quest objective marquer" continues to point at her, the text quest is "Talk to Katalia", and I cannot talk to Segeste at all. The quest has not adavanced of stage It seems.

After that I finished the quest going to the young's cave.

Doing "Skirmish for Dummies" I followed Armin and joined the 3 warriors and the dialogs between them have triggered. But after that the quest advancement has stopped. I have to follow Armin to go find and kill the ennemy but he doesn't move. I have then waited 24 hours to try to give him time to move up but nothing has happened.

When I say to the chiefs: "Hi, chief. There is something I can do?" They responds "Yes. What do you want to do? " But nothing happens.

After that, I don't know how to continue, particularly how to begin the following quests: "Part 3 : Be a shaman, and act as a shaman"

- Segeste script, again ? I tried to fix that several times...

- Skimish fo dummies is bugged... the both scenes...

- You dont get the rep skimish ? I will see that.

- Just talk to Badycia. She's the older shaman, so the one who give you the core quests. After this quest, go back back to Badycia to begin the trial. But this part is not fixed... (my sex spells dont works... and AFS4 quests are bugged)

I tried to talk to Badycia, but without success, obtaining idle responses. I have fuzrodoh installed, but not sexlab dialogues. Maybe it is required?

No, sexlab dialogues are not cecessary.

Do you finished the part 2 (the shamanic ceremony) ?

You will get the 'act as a shaman quest' automaticaly after completing the shamanic ceremony.

I will add an objective to made things more clear.

Problems with dialogues are due to aliases. They need to be optional or allow reserved. I haven't played 1.55 yet but I did have a look in the CK and sure enough aliases are all non-optional in the quest afs2begintribes. Badycia, Segeste, Katalia, and Odoacre all need to be fixed - although I suspect that fixing just Katalia's will solve all of the aliases not getting filled, that's just a guess though for now. I had the same problems in previous versions and the solution was always the same - fix the aliases. Odoacre and Segeste also never had quest markers - until I fixed the aliases. (I'm going to try 1.55 now and see what happens when aliases are left as they are "out of the box" so to speak.)