So I manged to start the quest just fine, end up in jail and whatnot but after I talk to Katalia I can literally just open the jail door and walk out - It's not locked or anything. I should also add, the quest wont update. Well anyway,  after collecting my things from the chest and pick the lock of the main door (I guess it's lucky I had lockpicks on my when I was arrested) there is nothing on the other side... at all. If I walk out into the unknown, my character just falls for a little while until she is teleported back to Katalia. The sacred stone also seems to do nothing. Loading an earlier save, getting arrested again via the quest and ending up in the jail for a second time now results in the same, bar the door I need to unlock isn't even there now - I have no idea why that would even happen to be honest.

really like all the ideas for this mod some issues i have had so far used the setstage for the cell part still had to move katalia out of the cell to get it to continue The caleb quest worked some what had to advance it with counsel when i came to him with kaylid the dialogue was there but it didn't advance then when i was transported to hidden valley kaylid didn't come along don't know where she ended up chose to spare her life so the quest would progress. The flower gathering and the little red ridding hood quest went off with out a hitch. Got the quest to find the wife it gave you a list of people to talk to if you talked to one it completed the others on the list and went to the two viable candidates I assume that they are at some other forsworn camp I haven't been to since I cant find them at hidden valley. had to use the counsel to complete the shaman2 ritual could not progress from the three of us meeting the wolf, the wolf worked on ethrane but did not progress further. The shaman ceremony would not work ended that with counsel went back to arin to try those quests but he had no dialogue to start these quests. really like this concept so will keep trying as you fix things good luck hope you can get this all figured out thanks for all the hard work. Another thing when I talked to the chief of the siacome tribe he had dialogue for the wolf girl quest but I haven't gotten the quest yet. This is as far as I can progress have no other quests. sorry for the rambling I hope some of this is usefull

I talk to a girl, then nothing happens.

after first dialogue do setstage afs1begin 130

tech rumbling - first dialogue sets stage to 110 and second requires 130. Btw you should not change stages during conversation - only at the end.

If someone would abort the conversation for whatever reason they would get stuck.

And I can get out of the cells, it is not closed

after 2nd dialogue girl would deal with the doors. tho she sometimes get stuck inside cell - just push her out or use console moveto player

tech rumbling i believe its a navmesh issue. you got automatic navmesh there i guess and it seems you need to delete that triangle to the right of the doors - it makes Katalia try to walk through the bars rather than around them.

Also

- At the start of AFS2MeetTribes you got teleported to hidden world together with Kalydi. Objective speak with Katalia.

But Katalia seems to be in Skyrim still.

guess her MoveTo's is missing.

-Sybil of old gods quest seems to be autostarting.

it seems that you sticked conditionals in Quest Data tab instead of Quest Stage 10

-AFS1BeginKataliaEndView branch topic AFS1BeginKataliaEnd3 is not linked with AFS1BeginKataliaEnd4 so dialogue ends prematurely.

-Kalydi ask for sex topic has no code attached so it leads to nothing.

for this one

- At the start of AFS2MeetTribes you got teleported to hidden world together with Kalydi. Objective speak with Katalia.

i dont rly get it what is happening there. tried several times once it was katalia left behind, once Kalydi once all were there...

Something broke for me later on but i cant rly say what was it. game wasn;t executing even simplest scripts like GetOwningQuest().setstage. no idea why. Wasn't rly able to test much further.

Tho i noticed that some forsworn in various vanilla camps were hostile to me. Dont rly get it. It was like 70% of them were ignoring me and remaining 30% were attacking me on sight...

Btw you could add some activity to enslaved Kalydi - give her farmer sandbox package so she would rly tend crops, some dialogue that you ask her to repay you for saving her life.

Other bugs?

Shae keeps attacking Katalia. In jail, dialogue sticks. Had to setstage afs1begin 120. Another glitch, stestage 160. After Katalia's scenes play out, we're stuck in jail - the little teleporter stone doesn't work. AFS1FollowKatalia does not start, and startquest doesn't start it, and setstage does not advance stages. Those are the big problems on the very first quest. I hate to say it but none of these quests work as they are supposed to. All of them either fail to start at all (without the console) or else they break in later stages. I started making a patch to get the first quest to work at least but I gave up - it needs to be rewritten almost from scratch.

basically this very first quest is one of the newest ones  ;)

As usual, I have little idea to whom you may be replying. If you are replying to me then I will say I hope it's addressed soon. There's little point in addressing problems with later quests, or adding new stuff, if the first quest is borked.

Thing is, according to the front page, most of these quests are marked as "done." But they're no where near done because they are broken.

I wish I could help out because I really want to see this mod succeed. So don't take any of this as bitching - more like desperation. :lol:

As usual, I have little idea to whom you may be replying. If you are replying to me then I will say I hope it's addressed soon. There's little point in addressing problems with later quests, or adding new stuff, if the first quest is borked.

Thing is, according to the front page, most of these quests are marked as "done." But they're no where near done because they are broken.

I wish I could help out because I really want to see this mod succeed. So don't take any of this as bitching - more like desperation. :lol:

Yes, this quest was improved accordind to members.

Yes...

Other bugs?

Shae keeps attacking Katalia. In jail, dialogue sticks. Had to setstage afs1begin 120. Another glitch, stestage 160. After Katalia's scenes play out, we're stuck in jail - the little teleporter stone doesn't work. AFS1FollowKatalia does not start, and startquest doesn't start it, and setstage does not advance stages. Those are the big problems on the very first quest. I hate to say it but none of these quests work as they are supposed to. All of them either fail to start at all (without the console) or else they break in later stages. I started making a patch to get the first quest to work at least but I gave up - it needs to be rewritten almost from scratch.

Shae attacks Katalia ? So strange, Katalia is not hostile to EastEmpire Company.

I don't understand why I have theses glitchs, the scripts were created, and the dialogues were fixed.

I add setstages to scences end AND scenes Scripts...

for this one

i dont rly get it what is happening there. tried several times once it was katalia left behind, once Kalydi once all were there...

Something broke for me later on but i cant rly say what was it. game wasn;t executing even simplest scripts like GetOwningQuest().setstage. no idea why. Wasn't rly able to test much further.

Tho i noticed that some forsworn in various vanilla camps were hostile to me. Dont rly get it. It was like 70% of them were ignoring me and remaining 30% were attacking me on sight...

Btw you could add some activity to enslaved Kalydi - give her farmer sandbox package so she would rly tend crops, some dialogue that you ask her to repay you for saving her life.

Every time I tried, It worked very well... sometimes Katalia is stuck in the scene with Armin and Gleba. But she's teloported, and go back to the scene...

You just need to go to Badycia. You will find her at the sacred forest. See my screenshots for that.

I add a moveto repetition for Katalia. I hope it will fix that.

after first dialogue do setstage afs1begin 130

tech rumbling - first dialogue sets stage to 110 and second requires 130. Btw you should not change stages during conversation - only at the end.

If someone would abort the conversation for whatever reason they would get stuck.

after 2nd dialogue girl would deal with the doors. tho she sometimes get stuck inside cell - just push her out or use console moveto player

tech rumbling i believe its a navmesh issue. you got automatic navmesh there i guess and it seems you need to delete that triangle to the right of the doors - it makes Katalia try to walk through the bars rather than around them.

Also

-Sybil of old gods quest seems to be autostarting.

it seems that you sticked conditionals in Quest Data tab instead of Quest Stage 10

-AFS1BeginKataliaEndView branch topic AFS1BeginKataliaEnd3 is not linked with AFS1BeginKataliaEnd4 so dialogue ends prematurely.

-Kalydi ask for sex topic has no code attached so it leads to nothing.

Navmesh fixed

Kalydi sex script and function fixed

Branch AFS1BeginKataliaEndView Fixed. Now people will get the stage 160.

I set Katalia second dialogue condition stage > 110 and <200. I hope it will fix that.

really like all the ideas for this mod some issues i have had so far used the setstage for the cell part still had to move katalia out of the cell to get it to continue The caleb quest worked some what had to advance it with counsel when i came to him with kaylid the dialogue was there but it didn't advance then when i was transported to hidden valley kaylid didn't come along don't know where she ended up chose to spare her life so the quest would progress. The flower gathering and the little red ridding hood quest went off with out a hitch. Got the quest to find the wife it gave you a list of people to talk to if you talked to one it completed the others on the list and went to the two viable candidates I assume that they are at some other forsworn camp I haven't been to since I cant find them at hidden valley. had to use the counsel to complete the shaman2 ritual could not progress from the three of us meeting the wolf, the wolf worked on ethrane but did not progress further. The shaman ceremony would not work ended that with counsel went back to arin to try those quests but he had no dialogue to start these quests. really like this concept so will keep trying as you fix things good luck hope you can get this all figured out thanks for all the hard work. Another thing when I talked to the chief of the siacome tribe he had dialogue for the wolf girl quest but I haven't gotten the quest yet. This is as far as I can progress have no other quests. sorry for the rambling I hope some of this is usefull

I don't understand what you write. Please reformulate it.

I try to understand what you written.

- really like all the ideas for this mod. Thanks.

- some issues i have had so far used the setstage for the cell part still had to move katalia out of the cell to get it to continue. I will made some fixes for that quest.

- when i was transported to hidden valley kaylid didn't come... she supposed to following you...

- along don't know where she ended up chose to spare her life so the quest would progress. Setstages and conditionnals are all fixed for this quest now.

- The flower gathering and the little red ridding hood quest went off with out a hitch. Ok, New shaman initiation first trial completed !

- Got the quest to find the wife it gave you a list of people to talk to if you talked to one it completed the others on the list and went to the two viable candidates I assume that they are at some other forsworn camp I haven't been to since I cant find them at hidden valley. Normal. You need to live the Hidden vally to have marks for Tamriel. And you will not get Marks for objectives in the hidden valley if you are in Tamriel. It's the price for the small world stability.

- had to use the counsel to complete the shaman2 ritual could not progress from the three of us meeting the wolf, the wolf worked on ethrane but did not progress further. Ah, a job for Aqqh... I got a glitch too when It was the player turn. The wolf done well on Ethrane and Katalia.

- The shaman ceremony would not work ended... Again.... i really hate this quest... Ok, i will had setstage to quests scripts too. I Thinlk the problem is you are stuck ar the first scene, and Eridane and her apprentices don't come.

- that with counsel went back to arin to try those quests but he had no dialogue to start these quests. Yeah, I have a glitch with Segeste... Maybe I will sqeewe him to directly force setstage to Armin dialogue.

I think SetStage AFS1Begin 160 or 165 should be a workaround for the jail part issues

I hope the scripts I add to scenes will fix that.

So I manged to start the quest just fine, end up in jail and whatnot but after I talk to Katalia I can literally just open the jail door and walk out - It's not locked or anything. I should also add, the quest wont update. Well anyway,  after collecting my things from the chest and pick the lock of the main door (I guess it's lucky I had lockpicks on my when I was arrested) there is nothing on the other side... at all. If I walk out into the unknown, my character just falls for a little while until she is teleported back to Katalia. The sacred stone also seems to do nothing. Loading an earlier save, getting arrested again via the quest and ending up in the jail for a second time now results in the same, bar the door I need to unlock isn't even there now - I have no idea why that would even happen to be honest.

Door have now a advanced lock. Only Katalia could manage it by destroying the door (eated by her bugs spell)

The sacred stone done nothing, it's normal. I set as objective 'Talk to Katalia', not (go to sacred stone). She's the door you need, and the only way to escape the jail ! She will teleport you by using the stone !

I speak to Shae. After refusing to kill, she calls guard, but nobody will come. Then I talk to Arivist and end up in jail.

(sorry for the English)

Ok, I will add packages for the mercenaries.

Nothing happens because of setstages glitches. I hope it will be fixed. You know, the first quest is one of the most recents...

If I might offer some help here, I think I may know part of the problem with the prison sequence. Katalia's pathing is a bit mucked up, so she ends up trying to get to the chest by walking through the corner of the cell. I was able to progress thanks to her clipping through the cell, but others probably won't be so lucky.

As for Meet The Clans, one issue seems to be that Katalia and the Dibella sister take what's probably THE MOST roundabout pathway to get to the destination. May want to look into that as well.

- The first quest works now. Just a nevmesh to fix, and a package for mercs, and to bound the player, but it's details for fun...

- the second quest works very well...

- the third quest, well... i cant do nothing for the navmesh, notjoe : the dolmen is exactly at three cells junction. Or NPC always try to avoid junctions if they can. I will fix the dialogues...

- just some fixes for New shaman initiation quests

- The shamanic ceremony works now !

- fixing a condition for princess of wolves quest

- fixing the dialogue of odoacre.

@delzaron  the find the wife quest went fine.   The princess of wolves quest did not work correctly I got a dialogue for a wolf problem from the lady but the quest didn't start found rolum by accident but she had no quest dialogue.  I went back to hidden valley and finished the wife quest. later I talked to the chief of the siacom and he had dialogue to finish the princess of wolves quest later I ran into rolum walking in the hidden valley but no wolves with her and the quest finished like I had done the whole thing.

is there any way to get other quests that I can check out since the shaman ceremony, shaman2ritual and the arin quests (skirmish for dummies) didn't fire for me I went to a lot of the different forsworn camps but didn't pick up any others? 

i found the dibella sister, brought her to gleba who teleported me and the sister to Armin.

Now Gleba  just walks away and i can't talk to armin.

Questmarker is still on the sister (says find the sister still)

can't move on from here even though im pretty excited about this mods :(

i found the dibella sister, brought her to gleba who teleported me and the sister to Armin.

Now Gleba  just walks away and i can't talk to armin.

Questmarker is still on the sister (says find the sister still)

can't move on from here even though im pretty excited about this mods :(

During the scene, Armin told you to talk to him. He will ask Katalia to teleport you.

Gleba will return at the Marses outpost.

I know this mod isn't finished but i keep running into bugs that stop me from progressing, i have made it to the part that you get to make the choice ever to sacrifice the lady of dibela or to save her so i tried the sacrifice option but after her head was cut off everyone else walked off and i was stuck on the spot and couldn't do anything i tried commands and was able to move again but then no one would talk to me. i tried the saving the lady of dibela option and that worked fine until i got the choice to eat the meat or drink the potion, i tried both options but neither of them worked. i'm not sure if it's something ive done or if it's just the mod messing up, if anyone has any advice or something it would be great because i love this mod and i really hope it's something minor and can be fixed

I know this mod isn't finished but i keep running into bugs that stop me from progressing, i have made it to the part that you get to make the choice ever to sacrifice the lady of dibela or to save her so i tried the sacrifice option but after her head was cut off everyone else walked off and i was stuck on the spot and couldn't do anything i tried commands and was able to move again but then no one would talk to me. i tried the saving the lady of dibela option and that worked fine until i got the choice to eat the meat or drink the potion, i tried both options but neither of them worked. i'm not sure if it's something ive done or if it's just the mod messing up, if anyone has any advice or something it would be great because i love this mod and i really hope it's something minor and can be fixed

Thanks for this. It will be fixed.

Fotr debugging the questm use this :

setstage AFS2Begintribes 150

setstage AFS2Begintribes 160

setstage AFS2Begintribes 170

setstage AFS2Begintribes 180

setstage AFS2Begintribes 190

setstage AFS2Begintribes 200