The quest does not seem to work for all players. For many players it does work, though.

It's that I don't understand... Of course, i base my fixes on what i meet during my tests, and during players tests.

So, what's wrong in your test ?

For mine, everything works properly from the beginning to AFS4WaysTrial now. I just need to use the console twice... and I think I can debug a hook in new shaman initiation last trial.

I don't get arrested, I still need to talk to Ar...whateverhisnameis to advance.

In jail I need to 'moveto player' Kat which is unwilling to move. But that is a minor problem.

When talking to Armin I have the option to start his fighting quest right away.

While choosing the tribe I need to use the console twice to advance the quest.

After choosing I can talk to both girls about advancing the quest. Which does nothing but is an inconvenience.

Then I need to use the console to advance the last trial when the dark wolf is supposed to fuck me for advancing that quest.

The ceremony gets interupted rather often by a stray fox or deer hanging out unreachable in the lake. Which breaks the ceremony as I don't get the passive and am not able to learn further spells despite the quest completing.

The spell learnable from Thusnelda is kinda broken. According to the text it is supposed to have two stages to learn. Fuck Thusnelda and fuck an animal. In praxis Thusnelda and her husband both are starting a rape, Thusnelda humping thin air one meter above ground. Suffice to say after that there is no dialogue option and no spell.

If Erendil, or what the name of the third shaman in the ceremony is, is asked for a new spell player controls are disabled and she slowly walks towards her home. Player in tow until a fight breaks loose, than the player is abandoned. Still with disabled controls.

If asking the chief for something to do he does not start a quest.

Braith and Red Riding Hood quest (forgot the name) completes but does not complete.

The forgotten valley looks kinda untidy with floating trees, rocks and masses of grass bushes. Plus the villages look untidy because of the amount of deer carcasses.

I have ruled out a simple mod conflict and the .esp gets loaded before Sexlab_DibellaCult.esp, Sexlab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp and PatchusMaximus.esp. So essentially the mod is loaded last.

in skirmish for dummies they all just stood there for me also so I finished it with counsel

yngride quest did not work got the initial dialogue but didn't transport anywhere

cruel raiders worked to a point the two forsworn didnt enter the farm house left it for my toon to kill the nords got dialogue with lil but the sex scene did not trigger so quest did not end and I cant figure out what the stage is to end it   

is there a counsel code that will give you a stages for quests

Ok.

- Moro Broken... I will try to fix him

- no ani;ation played. I know... i tried to set a threesome with Genserie and two wolves... but it's dont work. Myabe i will made a fuck contest between Romula and Genserie.

Did Romula have sex with a wolf when you arrive, or after talking to her ?

I have not seen Romula having sex with a wolf at any stage of the quest.

when u go with Armin and three others to kill some nords.

is this quest

AFS2NewShaman1

or

AFS2NewShaman2

because all 4 NPC are just idle after the speech and Nords to kill arent there aswell.

Nvm its Skirmish for dummies but i dont know the ID

It just seems that for me the triggers arent working at all for any quest.

just tried the shamen ritual with the wolves and no scene was starting no matter how long i waited. I seems that once u have uses the setstage command the triggers wont work anymore.

The quest does not seem to work for all players. For many players it does work, though.

It's that I don't understand... Of course, i base my fixes on what i meet during my tests, and during players tests.

So, what's wrong in your test ?

For mine, everything works properly from the beginning to AFS4WaysTrial now. I just need to use the console twice... and I think I can debug a hook in new shaman initiation last trial.

I don't get arrested, I still need to talk to Ar...whateverhisnameis to advance.

In jail I need to 'moveto player' Kat which is unwilling to move. But that is a minor problem.

When talking to Armin I have the option to start his fighting quest right away.

While choosing the tribe I need to use the console twice to advance the quest.

After choosing I can talk to both girls about advancing the quest. Which does nothing but is an inconvenience.

Then I need to use the console to advance the last trial when the dark wolf is supposed to fuck me for advancing that quest.

The ceremony gets interupted rather often by a stray fox or deer hanging out unreachable in the lake. Which breaks the ceremony as I don't get the passive and am not able to learn further spells despite the quest completing.

The spell learnable from Thusnelda is kinda broken. According to the text it is supposed to have two stages to learn. Fuck Thusnelda and fuck an animal. In praxis Thusnelda and her husband both are starting a rape, Thusnelda humping thin air one meter above ground. Suffice to say after that there is no dialogue option and no spell.

If Erendil, or what the name of the third shaman in the ceremony is, is asked for a new spell player controls are disabled and she slowly walks towards her home. Player in tow until a fight breaks loose, than the player is abandoned. Still with disabled controls.

If asking the chief for something to do he does not start a quest.

Braith and Red Riding Hood quest (forgot the name) completes but does not complete.

The forgotten valley looks kinda untidy with floating trees, rocks and masses of grass bushes. Plus the villages look untidy because of the amount of deer carcasses.

I have ruled out a simple mod conflict and the .esp gets loaded before Sexlab_DibellaCult.esp, Sexlab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp and PatchusMaximus.esp. So essentially the mod is loaded last.

- i try to made Ariovist use a forcegreet. And player controls are disable now when you get the arrestation stage. It will be enable again when you are in the prison.

- I cant solve Kat movement. Jut use T wait/sleep. She will jump automaticaly to the next xheadingmarker. I use the same trick for the shamanic ceremony scenes... and it works perfectly.

- I regenerate Segeste and Odoacre scripts, and modify the objectives.

- Ethrane hook is broken. Only AqqH can fix that. The only thing I can add is a utility.wait(60 could be enough) and forcing setstage to 120. Before hooks implementation, i used this solution with nice results. But it was really heavy...

- i already removed some elks...

- You didn't get Phage, Ethrane, Badycia, Eridane and Thusnelda quests after finishing thr shaman ceremomy ? Do you skiping stages of AFS2Shamanceremony ? During one of the stages, you will receive the shaman faction. This faction is the key conditional for all the shaman side quests, and for continuing the core quests !

- sexspells are broken... i Know... i dont still suceed to fix them. If you have a solution, please tell me.

- Ok, I supressed a conditonnal to Armin fight quest... I will reput it. The quest now need to be activated by the end of AFS2BeginTribes. It will be same for the repeatible Skirmish.

- I will add this conditionnal too for the repquest dialogues, and for Ravena starter one.

- Yeah, threesome scripts problems... i set dirty as tag, and sometimes i got the same problem as you...i will set vag...

- Erendil... Eridane, you means ? What a weird problem... the scene is supposed to be just near Eridane tent. The scene begins at stage 20. After the scene, setstage 30 give you back players controls... i will add force setstage 30 to the scene. You should wait Eridane go back to her home before asking her the spell teaching question... or you will made a long journey.

- Yeah, i know... i dont yet create the link between this dialogue and the repeatible quest Skirmish... its need to be tested first. Now i'm focused on Ravena quest, a player slavery one.

- Girl and wolf quest. With Braith and Red Riding hood couple problem. The quest will be completed after Red Riding Hood and Braith will have sex. I add a completequest() script at the end just to be sure. Maybe another hook problem. I add a setstage(200) to be sure the quest reach the last stage.

- still floating things ? Every time i found something to fix, there is something else ! Or maybe its due to our mods ? For example, i beginned writing AFS with a mod who change trees. When i disable this mod, i saw the horror... and i removed some deers...I will set Marses and Sicambres friends with them, and prey faction neutral to theses forsworns factions...

when u go with Armin and three others to kill some nords.

is this quest

AFS2NewShaman1

or

AFS2NewShaman2

because all 4 NPC are just idle after the speech and Nords to kill arent there aswell.

Nvm its Skirmish for dummies but i dont know the ID

It just seems that for me the triggers arent working at all for any quest.

just tried the shamen ritual with the wolves and no scene was starting no matter how long i waited. I seems that once u have uses the setstage command the triggers wont work anymore.

For all the quests ? Its the first time i see that problem since i create a SEQ file...

During my tests, triggers works well...

- Moro is a Wolf. The girl is Romula San. It's normal you get no dilaogues fron Romula San at this stade. You need to speak to Moro first.

No, I understand that Moro is the wolf. I get no dialog with Moro. When I walk up to the group, Aku starts a sex animation with Moro or at least it looks like he's trying.  :)  I assume from other posts that it's supposed to be Romula San.

got thrown into the jail with her she broke the door to the cell with her bugs but she didnt leave the cell and no way out of it so now im stuck with a short assed girl who wont move i tryed the stone on the create nothing

Just use T wait/sleep.

The stone is useless... Katalia is all you need.

- You didn't get Phage, Ethrane, Badycia, Eridane and Thusnelda quests after finishing thr shaman ceremomy ? Do you skiping stages of AFS2Shamanceremony ? During one of the stages, you will receive the shaman faction. This faction is the key conditional for all the shaman side quests, and for continuing the core quests !

As said, the ceremony often gets interupted by a deer or fox. Meaning nearly all forsworn with the notable exception of Katalia and the girl to the left of the player (Dalia?) run towards the target to attack it. 

I get the 5 wolves after some time but the passive and thus the shaman status gets awarded when the last of the girls 'exprime her wish' to the gods and the older shaman (can't recall which right now) calls for the avatars.

But that particular sentence doesn't get called because she is busy trying to climb the terrain to attack the fox/deer in the lake. And before she has the possibility to do so, i.e. the fox/deer is dead, the quest is over.

- Girl and wolf quest. With Braith and Red Riding hood couple problem. The quest will be completed after Red Riding Hood and Braith will have sex. I add a completequest() script at the end just to be sure. Maybe another hook problem. I add a setstage(200) to be sure the quest reach the last stage.

Close. The quest ends right after talking to her about showing her how to fuck a werewolf. There is no further action. No werewolf is sent my way, no werewolf is fucking red riding hood, i don't get her virgin blood as promised. The quest is completed right before it really started.

- still floating things ? Every time i found something to fix, there is something else ! Or maybe its due to our mods ? For example, i beginned writing AFS with a mod who change trees. When i disable this mod, i saw the horror... and i removed some deers...I will set Marses and Sicambres friends with them, and prey faction neutral to theses forsworns factions...

That's what I assume as reason for the floating objects. By the way removing a deer/fox after the other is not the way to fix the quest interuptions by forsworn killing these deer/foxes. Making those forsworn neutral or friendly towords that kind of animal is way more likely to fix it.

I love this mod. Great work!

I hope this may help to fix Katalia ai navigation bug in east company dungeon.

In the first image, there you can see the purple test ai path done using the original navmesh and aelathehuntress as test actor.

The test shows a broken connection between the jail area and the room, that's why Katalia can't walk through the door.

In the second image, there is a fast fix to fill the gap. Just breakup those two triangles below the cage door, adding more triangles. After the test, the overlay purple connection is still too narrow to allow a smooth walk, but at least it fixes the bug.

To do a navmesh test, use the test button in the navmesh toolbar, choose an actor (actor size matters) and press display overlay.

post-524427-0-25551400-1425372319_thumb.png

post-524427-0-47832800-1425372672_thumb.png

As said, the ceremony often gets interupted by a deer or fox. Meaning nearly all forsworn with the notable exception of Katalia and the girl to the left of the player (Dalia?) run towards the target to attack it. 

I get the 5 wolves after some time but the passive and thus the shaman status gets awarded when the last of the girls 'exprime her wish' to the gods and the older shaman (can't recall which right now) calls for the avatars.

But that particular sentence doesn't get called because she is busy trying to climb the terrain to attack the fox/deer in the lake. And before she has the possibility to do so, i.e. the fox/deer is dead, the quest is over.

Close. The quest ends right after talking to her about showing her how to fuck a werewolf. There is no further action. No werewolf is sent my way, no werewolf is fucking red riding hood, i don't get her virgin blood as promised. The quest is completed right before it really started.

That's what I assume as reason for the floating objects. By the way removing a deer/fox after the other is not the way to fix the quest interuptions by forsworn killing these deer/foxes. Making those forsworn neutral or friendly towords that kind of animal is way more likely to fix it.

- Ok, Deers anf foxes are a problem... for me not, I use a mod who alter animal behavior... I will also modify the scene package to made NPC ignore ennemies.

- I tested. Katalia works fine. Player way made a quick quit...

- i will set forswornfaction friend neutral to this animals.

I love this mod. Great work!

I hope this may help to fix Katalia ai navigation bug in east company dungeon.

In the first image, there you can see the purple test ai path done using the original navmesh and aelathehuntress as test actor.

The test shows a broken connection between the jail area and the room, that's why Katalia can't walk through the door.

In the second image, there is a fast fix to fill the gap. Just breakup those two triangles below the cage door, adding more triangles. After the rest, the overlay purple connection is still too narrow to allow a smooth walk, but at least it fixes the bug.

To do a navmesh test, use the test button in the navmesh toolbar, choose an actor (actor size matters) and press display overlay.

Thanks a lot !

Katalia should walk now ! I just need to give a animation for casting her spell on the door !

this is my problem

2015-03-03_00001.th.jpg

after this point show only to zenoby

It should point to Shae too...

If notm just made a quick journey to the marker 'hanging tree'. I set it visible for this reason. Dont try the others , they are full of forsworns !

- Ok, Deers anf foxes are a problem... for me not, I use a mod who alter animal behavior... I will also modify the scene package to made NPC ignore ennemies.

I have Immersive Detection of NPC and love that mod. I have the sneaking suspicion the forsworn hear the animal in rather distant location as soon as dusk hits. If a deer or fox disturbs the ceremony directly it swiftly gets killed and the ceremony continues. If whatever or whoever is disturbing eludes being killed long enough the timerbased appereance of the wolves breaks the quest, as they are supposed to come after the dialogue sequence.

I have Immersive Detection of NPC and love that mod. I have the sneaking suspicion the forsworn hear the animal in rather distant location as soon as dusk hits. If a deer or fox disturbs the ceremony directly it swiftly gets killed and the ceremony continues. If whatever or whoever is disturbing eludes being killed long enough the timerbased appereance of the wolves breaks the quest, as they are supposed to come after the dialogue sequence.

OK... so, no choice : I have to fix factions...

When ever I talk to someone, it acts like there was text dislouge that comes up on the screen, it looks liek they just stare at me for a few seconds and then  gives me more dialouge options. I haven no idea what anyones saying

Have you installed Fuz Ro D-oh? Without it, dialogue flashes by too quickly to see it.

When ever I talk to someone, it acts like there was text dislouge that comes up on the screen, it looks liek they just stare at me for a few seconds and then  gives me more dialouge options. I haven no idea what anyones saying

Do you activate subtitles ?

Have you installed Fuz Ro D-oh? Without it, dialogue flashes by too quickly to see it.

You made a point. I will add this as Dependencie/recommandation.

sorry to ask, but where are the other candidates for brenus's new wife? I found one but she said no way. all I can find are marse and sicambre forsworn females. no named ones.

Starting post.

Tricks

[ spoiler]

- Sometimes, NPC have difficulties to join their scene markers. Use T and wait/sleep one hour to fix it.

- You will find Thusnelda in the Sicambres Village.

- Ethrane, Katalia and Henrieta lives in the youngs cave.

- The virgin girl you need for Badycia lesson quest is Henrieta.

- However there is a SEQ file, you need to save/quit/load to get NPC dialogues of many quests.

- Debug, need a spell or something ? Use the AFSCheatChests. Theses chest are here for testers.

- The good wife for Brenus is Genserie.

- you cant escape/kill Ravena or Rathi. The end depends of your behavior as a pet.

[ /spoiler]

Genserie is the Sicambre Outpost in the quest Princess of Wolves.