A few bugs to report after a quick start:

1- At first, I thought the chest was empty in the first jail... but I realized my items were still in my inventory. 

2- The little brothel upstairs door is not connected from the outside (cannot be activated)

3- The girls NPCs inside the brothel have no dialogues if you come in and kill the guard and the miners (I thought I was supposed to go there to collect a Markarth shield but it seems it is connected to another quest). They do have Hello topics.. just no dialogues when I talk to them.

4- I dragged the miners and the guards on the outside, where they were quickly killed by the other (vanilla) Markarth guard standing outside the mine. Maybe a faction issue there?

Just small issues I am sure you are aware of so far.

Overall, I like what's there and I can't wait to explore it more :)

- I dont know how to made a message which tell to the player items come back in the inventory... But the scripts works.

- I know. The only usable door is the main door.

- the girls NPC in the brothel get dialogues since you finished the raiders quest. Not before.

And the brothel management quest i planned will not begin until you finished this quest.

- Curious... I will see factions settings...

- I dont know how to made a message which tell to the player items come back in the inventory... But the scripts works.

Point is - you dont rly need it at all. You got dialogue line that players gear is in that chest so players can pick it up themselves easy enough.

You dont need any scripting for it at all.

As for Katalia you can try attaching akSpeaker.SetOutfit(ForswornArmorMissileOutfit) to the dialogue line she speaks while approaching that chest. It should make her equip those.

A few bugs to report after a quick start:

1- At first, I thought the chest was empty in the first jail... but I realized my items were still in my inventory. 

2- The little brothel upstairs door is not connected from the outside (cannot be activated)

3- The girls NPCs inside the brothel have no dialogues if you come in and kill the guard and the miners (I thought I was supposed to go there to collect a Markarth shield but it seems it is connected to another quest). They do have Hello topics.. just no dialogues when I talk to them.

4- I dragged the miners and the guards on the outside, where they were quickly killed by the other (vanilla) Markarth guard standing outside the mine. Maybe a faction issue there?

Just small issues I am sure you are aware of so far.

Overall, I like what's there and I can't wait to explore it more :)

- I know. The only usable door is the main door.

- the girls NPC in the brothel get dialogues since you finished the raiders quest. Not before.

And the brothel management quest i planned will not begin until you finished this quest.

- Curious... I will see factions settings...

For messages, you can use something like:

Debug.MessageBox("The Forsworn prisoner takes her things from the chest and gives you the rest.")

It could be a good idea to give the girls a couple of lines in case the player goes to the Brothel before the right quest (or lock the door to the place until the quest is done).

How do you get Markarth Shields? lol stuck on this. :P

Kill Markarth soldiers and guards. :D

lol tried that they won't die?

You have a problem... I never set Markarth guards and soldiers essentials or protected.

They all die. And they have some of thr required shields.

If you are still blocked, use the Cheat Chest

lol  stuck again it say to take nap well ok 15hr an no update what do I do take another nap?

You could try console:

setstage afs2BeginTribes 200

That should start "A new shaman initiation: first trials" and "Skirmish for dummies."

I got a notification that this mod was updated, but download is still for 1.55? If it has been updated then I need to start over. In the meantime, the following quests are bug-free for me in the 1.55 version: both afs1 quests, afs2begintribes, afs2katalialesson, afs2sidequestSkirmish, afs2sidequestYngride. Fixing Kat's alias in afs1FollowKatalia was key for all the following quests so far. I only added a missing quest marker to Katalia in stage 0 of afs2newshaman1.

I set ALL aliases optionnal.... and I add an objective for Kat at the stage 0 of AFS2NewShaman1.

Let me finish the first version of Troll and Maiden fair. I will made a release soon as possible.

In that case I'll just wait for the next version.

I made a test.... i reach the same conclusions as MyBrainhurts.

Setting all aliases optionnal dont work : too huge loading times, losses of quests markers...

Aliases really are maddening. But you have been really patient dealing with all of this stuff. :D

There's a bug in the latest version (BSA).

As soon as the mod is activated, the Troll and the Maiden Fair quest starts, with the quest objective of 'Follow Yorik'.

That's happening even while I am in the starting cell of Live another life... long before I meet anyone about that quest.

There's a bug in the latest version (BSA).

As soon as the mod is activated, the Troll and the Maiden Fair quest starts, with the quest objective of 'Follow Yorik'.

That's happening even while I am in the starting cell of Live another life... long before I meet anyone about that quest.

Noted.

Did you get all the scripts ? the BSA packqge said the packing failed, but the bsa archive was created, with like 500 scripts.

In another hand, i trying to clean my script file.

I tested 1.56:

"The troll and the maiden fair" is started from the beginning too.

In "A new shaman initiation: first trials" the quest info didn't updated at the last stage.

That's totally personal, but a would prefer different bestiality dialogs . I don't find them very immersive.

After the first wolf initiation I cannot access the inventory anymore.

Sansa Chanteclair is roaming around (and being attacked) at the miniworld.

I followed the main quests until I found Arlwyn and her pet. She doesn't say anything to me at all. And I think Katalia isn't in the cave.

Noted.

- So, no other bugs in this quest ?

- First trisl : its the badycia objective, right ?

- Do you have some propositions for improving dialogues ? i know I'm very academic.

- Curious... I will se that. Maybe a miss in the script

- Sansa... its due to her bard faction... she travel neat Whiterun too... she must stay in rorikstead inn, but she's roaming everywhere !

- I know. At this point, its bugged.

Princess of Wolves: Still can't talk to Moro. I can advance past that with setstage and the Genserie part seems to work OK, but Odoacre doesn't say anything and does not have any dialog to finish the quest once you're taken back to the valley. And Romula and the wolves are stuck following me. SetStage 110 advances the quest, but Odoacre says nothing to Romula and the wolves are still following. Got up to setstage 150 and it didn't end the quest.

Ok, she finally fidgeted enough to get her in the proper place for her dialog with Odoacre, but it was more of a monologue. She said her bit, but Odoacre said nothing. Quest finished.

Katalia revenge quest: the shaman dress 200 carry wight is a bit much. Just my opinion.

Girl and Wolf: I said I would help Red Riding Hood, but the scene skipped straight to her and the werewolf. I assume the player is supposed to go first.

Thusnelda's spell: I get the threesome with her husband, but no spell. Seems like Thusnelda is always in her tent standing on the bed.\ and walking to the left. I take that back, as I exited to type this, when I came back, the quest advanced. Pretty confusing tho.

Segeste has no dialog to start the Dances with Werewolves quest. Unless it's after the Act As Shaman quest.

same for me can not talk to moro in the princess quest completed it with counsel

yngride quest started following her she ran into a creature killed it then went back to tree had to finish quest with out her

katalia revenge arovist was not in the house had to do place at me to get him there

shaman quests went well and the begining quests were fine

girl and troll quest started at start up but no quest markers to know where to go

Princess of Wolves: Still can't talk to Moro. I can advance past that with setstage and the Genserie part seems to work OK, but Odoacre doesn't say anything and does not have any dialog to finish the quest once you're taken back to the valley. And Romula and the wolves are stuck following me. SetStage 110 advances the quest, but Odoacre says nothing to Romula and the wolves are still following. Got up to setstage 150 and it didn't end the quest.

Ok, she finally fidgeted enough to get her in the proper place for her dialog with Odoacre, but it was more of a monologue. She said her bit, but Odoacre said nothing. Quest finished.

Katalia revenge quest: the shaman dress 200 carry wight is a bit much. Just my opinion.

Girl and Wolf: I said I would help Red Riding Hood, but the scene skipped straight to her and the werewolf. I assume the player is supposed to go first.

Thusnelda's spell: I get the threesome with her husband, but no spell. Seems like Thusnelda is always in her tent standing on the bed.\ and walking to the left. I take that back, as I exited to type this, when I came back, the quest advanced. Pretty confusing tho.

Segeste has no dialog to start the Dances with Werewolves quest. Unless it's after the Act As Shaman quest.

- Curious... For me, Moro works whell... but Odoacre not. And yes, Odoacre scene dialogues have problems...

- Shaman dress carry weight ; noted

- Hook problem... I will see that.

- no spell ? And maybe a navmesh problem.

- Again ?

same for me can not talk to moro in the princess quest completed it with counsel

yngride quest started following her she ran into a creature killed it then went back to tree had to finish quest with out her

katalia revenge arovist was not in the house had to do place at me to get him there

girl and troll quest started at start up but no quest markers to know where to go

- did you start Skirmish before Yngride revenge ?

- The place is still burning ? Do you see a farm ?

- girl and wolf OR troll and maiden fair ?

How can I speak to Moro get the quest to speak to Moro but when I find the pack and approach moro I get the arrow but unable to advance as into getting a dialog it wont advance?

- Curious... For me, Moro works whell... but Odoacre not. And yes, Odoacre scene dialogues have problems...

- Shaman dress carry weight ; noted

- Hook problem... I will see that.

- Again ?

- did you start Skirmish before Yngride revenge ?

- The place is still burning ? Do you see a farm ?

- girl and wolf OR troll and maiden fair ?

How can I speak to Moro get the quest to speak to Moro but when I find the pack and approach moro I get the arrow but unable to advance as into getting a dialog it wont advance?

im guessing the one i mailed you about the yorick quest

I did finally get the spell. It just seemed to take a really long time for the quest to advance and the spell to be added after the sex scene with thusnelda.