[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

On 3/24/2022 at 9:23 PM, King Federico said:

do you receive any message from sims that you've installed kinky world?
if yes, then click on your sim and look for "kinky world" option then turn it on manually
if not,then there's something wrong. something that you're not doing correctly.
let me know if you need something

No, I don't get anything, whereas when I launch the game with the MasterController mod only, I get a message listing the installed mods

I've followed the steps to install KW meticulously several times, watched some videos showing how to install it correctly, and I don't see what I'm doing wrong
I hope I'm making sense, cause English isn't my first language
Thank you for your help :)

1 hour ago, Dream Rune said:

No, I don't get anything, whereas when I launch the game with the MasterController mod only, I get a message listing the installed mods

I've followed the steps to install KW meticulously several times, watched some videos showing how to install it correctly, and I don't see what I'm doing wrong

1. When you add KW, are you also keeping all the same mods as you have "with the MasterController mod only"?

2. When you include KW, are you getting a message listing the mods, and it just doesn't include KW? Or, do you not get a message at all about installed mods?

If you do not get a message at all listing your installed mods, that seems like it might be a conflict with KW and other mods. Look in File Explorer at the folder "Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3Documents\". Do you have files there that are named something like "KWLog_Export_86021C01.xml" or "ScriptError_*.xml"?

If you don't have any files similar to those, then make sure that the version of the Sims 3 software is fairly recent. When you start up the Sims 3 launcher, it should have a version number at the bottom left of the window. E.g., '1.69.1234', or '1.67.5621'.

If you are trying to add KW in along with all your existing mods, try moving all your mods to another folder (so you can put them back later) and put just KW into your mods folder.

On 3/14/2022 at 9:02 AM, ahrimangame said:

wait what?! the mod is being updated?! can anyone else confirm this???!!

That is what she told me when I sent her an email. I am having serious issues with the mailman causing some pretty heavy lag in some worlds. It was supposed to be addressed but after waiting forever I sent an email and that was the response

Screenshot 2022-03-26 223752.png

5 hours ago, Dream Rune said:

Did you clear your cache files after putting KW in your mods folder? 

2 hours ago, Dream Rune said:

I finally made it work! I'm so glad! I hadn't deleted the Cache files, so I guess that's what was wrong
Thank you all for your help :)

Sometimes the easiest thing to do is the one that gets skipped :) glad to be of help. 

On 3/27/2022 at 7:08 AM, madone22 said:

That is what she told me when I sent her an email. I am having serious issues with the mailman causing some pretty heavy lag in some worlds. It was supposed to be addressed but after waiting forever I sent an email and that was the response

Screenshot 2022-03-26 223752.png

wow i really do hope so she start to work on this mod again

So i tried mod some time ago and i encountered with a problem: i can't use any computer in game to play on it. I know it's stupid, but it's realy annoying bug. That's how it works: i order any sim to play on computer, task just disappears from queue. Even if you try to sit after it, sim just stands up and task disappears. Sometimes sim can play by yourself, but on the other computer. Tried everything, bought new pc, table, chair, reset everything in game, but nothing. Even if KW turned off, bug appears.
Yes, i am sure it caused by KW. And yes I using a lot of Nraas mods, story progression too. 

On 3/24/2022 at 12:30 AM, Dream Rune said:

Hi everyone, I hope I'm doing this correctly

I'm having issues with Kinky World. For context, I've reinstalled the Sims 3 last week after several years and decided to get the mods I had when I used to play regularly, that is to say MasterController and Kinky World. The thing is, the first one works perfectly, but the second one doesn't show up in my mods when I launch the game. Has anyone encountered this recently? Am I doing things the wrong way?

Thanks for your help :)

Also yeah, i too don't have mod window on start. For now i checked disabling all the Nraas mods, and nothing changed. (Even my problem with computers.)

hey, is this mod https://www.simfileshare.net/download/2672221/ safe to use? i saw someone says it fixes the pie menu lag, i tried and it does help, but i got the game minimized to taskbar (core version mismatch error) so i asked and learned it is not a big issue as long as the mod works even if the version doesn't match. but i am wondering if anyone use it or is still using it and got any problems because of it or because of the mismatches version

12 hours ago, pennyzz said:

Hello does this work for Sims 4 

NO

5 hours ago, deadrooll said:

i order any sim to play on computer, task just disappears from queue.

This is a known issue on older builds including 399

1 hour ago, hxdfguiy7 said:

hey, is this mod https://www.simfileshare.net/download/2672221/ safe to use? i saw someone says it fixes the pie menu lag, i tried and it does help, but i got the game minimized to taskbar (core version mismatch error) so i asked and learned it is not a big issue as long as the mod works even if the version doesn't match. but i am wondering if anyone use it or is still using it and got any problems because of it or because of the mismatches version

The pie menu mod works fine, and yes it will minimize the game upon start-up every time.

On 3/28/2022 at 8:53 PM, landess said:

This is a known issue on older builds including 399

Well, that sucks. 

~~~

I'm wondering if there are other ways to animate woohoo in game without soo much pain in ass. Privacy in this mod not working at all. Does somebody know how i can do that? I wanna just animations for process what already was in game, not override to a brothel world where every single person wanna fuck every inch in world. Even mod like this possible?

Yeah, i know about passion mod, but it's systems broken for me.

38 minutes ago, landess said:

Animated Woohoo

The Animated Woohoo mod from Kickers accept only AW XML files for animations I am afraid.  (AW = Animated Woohoo, OKW = Onikis Kinky World)

So, only older animations are usable where AW_XXX.packages are available and the gender problem of the AW files remain.

5 hours ago, Clydie said:

The Animated Woohoo mod from Kickers accept only AW XML files for animations I am afraid.  (AW = Animated Woohoo, OKW = Onikis Kinky World)

So, only older animations are usable where AW_XXX.packages are available and the gender problem of the AW files remain.

Aye. Was trying to throw something out there while really - OKW works fine for me and I just don't have the urge anymore to continuously troubleshoot other people's installs which apparently is wrong for whatever reason.

On 2/27/2022 at 8:15 PM, zapotek2034 said:

With regards to player controlled female characters, traveling to other worlds that are part of World Adventures / University / In The Future and pregnancy, are anyone else's characters successfully give birth after returning home?

I remember being able to when using an older version of KW, but I haven't had any luck trying most builds from 375 to 409.

I tried searching on the site and someone had posted they were using NRaas Traveler for fixing some other travel related issues, so I thought it might help.  It did not seem to work for me with build 409 when I added it today.

Before I go through the gauntlet of testing each older build I have with NRaaS Traveler, are there any recommendations on KW versions and other mods which work?

I also have CMar's pregnancy controller, which works fine on any pregnancies from the "home" world (Hidden Springs, Riverview, etc...), so I wouldn't think it would adversely affect things.

Looking at some of the XML files that KW generates, the following error below is listed.  Some of the older builds referenced CAS parts if I recall correctly.

System.NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object instance was required.

I'm guessing the Null reference is for the missing genetics from the other donor sim, who does not exist in the "home" world.

Any help would be appreciated.

On 3/2/2022 at 12:11 AM, zapotek2034 said:

The female character was not pregnant before traveling, but became pregnant while visiting China/Egypt/France from World Adventures, or at the University world after engaging in a KinkyWorld sex interaction.

From the link below, it should be possible using the standard EA WooHoo interaction and it did work for me at one point with the KinkyWorld sex interaction in an older build.

https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Pregnancy

The "non-home" worlds will prevent the character from giving birth until they return home.

Upon return home, both CMar's pregnancy controller and the debug function in KinkyWorld show the character is pregnant, but no offspring is produced either by letting the pregnancy progress normally, or accelerated with CMar's pregnancy controller.

The Traveler FAQ mentions:

• EA stores exported copies of all foreign sims within the TravelDB file, for use when importing new Tourist or Explorer sims
  • This export occurs whenever you leave a world to visit another. So, if you want legitimate tourists from other worlds to appear in your game, you must travel to that world at least once.

Perhaps I need to travel to the world first, return home, then revisit the world for things to work...

I managed to get a an older copy of KinkyWorld, v0.36 (Build 362), which allows a female to travel to China/Egypt/France from World Adventures, to the future or to University, get pregnant from another sim in that world via a KinkyWorld interaction, then give birth upon returning home.

When you load your save, it doesn't give the "injecting kinky interactions" message like versions 375 and above do, so my guess is that something in the later builds is either overriding the Maxis/EA pregnancy behavior, or isn't retaining some data about the "father" sim once you have left the world where that sim lives and breaks how the game creates a child sim.

I'm on build 409, and cannot figure out how to do stuff with sims sleeping on couches. I've seen posts saying they have to have their bottoms removed, and one implying that it should be possible to remove the bottoms of a sim sleeping on a couch. Whenever my sims are sleeping on the couch (as in, I clicked on the couch and told them to sleep on it), other sims click on them and there is no Kinky menu at all. I have used another mod to make the sleeper nude, but did not specifically do anything to remove their bottom.

Edit: well, I sort of figured it out by accident. The non-sleeper has to be sitting on the couch with the sleeper. This freaking mod is so inconsistent. To do stuff with/to sleepers on a bed, the other sim cannot be on the bed, but to do stuff to sleepers on a couch, the non-sleeper must be on the couch. Choose a lane!

Edited by FreakyRufus
On 4/2/2022 at 4:05 PM, FreakyRufus said:

I'm on build 409, and cannot figure out how to do stuff with sims sleeping on couches. I've seen posts saying they have to have their bottoms removed, and one implying that it should be possible to remove the bottoms of a sim sleeping on a couch. Whenever my sims are sleeping on the couch (as in, I clicked on the couch and told them to sleep on it), other sims click on them and there is no Kinky menu at all. I have used another mod to make the sleeper nude, but did not specifically do anything to remove their bottom.

Edit: well, I sort of figured it out by accident. The non-sleeper has to be sitting on the couch with the sleeper. This freaking mod is so inconsistent. To do stuff with/to sleepers on a bed, the other sim cannot be on the bed, but to do stuff to sleepers on a couch, the non-sleeper must be on the couch. Choose a lane!

Things in this mod have never "chosen a lane" something I read maybe here or somewhere about multiple people working on that mod. So it could be the case of two different people choosing how the interactions work. Someone once wrote a tutorial on how to make your own VIPs. Then all the sudden that was followed by questions that couldn't get answered I finally figured it out because in all honesty I wanted the VIPs to fit into my world not be some mess wearing bell bottom jeans(no offense meant if bell bottoms are your style). Since the wiki got removed it's just basically play till you figure it out or pray someone here knows the answer. 

I actually think I have some of it written in a notebook from like 2018 or older. I remember stumbling on KW when it was in it's infancy and trying to load it into Island Paradise..being a total noob not realizing 1. Island Paradise was a total laggy nightmare and 2. KW was a total laggy nightmare mod. So it's come a long way from what it was. 

Just cause I thought this would be a fun post. This is how far back I have versions of KW . I can go all the way back to the beginning with just about every version archived on my external. This is what the beginning was like LOL we had nothing. 

image.png.b66b5af76fb6cbed6cdef4a5b77ac4da.png