[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

3 hours ago, landess said:

I believe there is some confusion when using the word travel. Changing home worlds isn't travel but moving and is basically starting a new game with an ALREADY ACTIVE household.

No confusion here. ) Why next paragraph down, I mentioned the MTS thread (pretty sure) where Igazor talked about moving to another town using porter, and a bunch of other things you had to do, not just use the phone or computer to "move to a new town". 

17 hours ago, naniiiii?? said:

loading took so long.

Do you clean your saves, or use a save cleaner?

I couldn't play some of the big worlds I use in which EVERY SIM including npcs/service sims are customized along with several lots. A couple still take a long time to load, but at least I don't get the error 12 immediately (a couple trips into CAS or Build-buy changes that).

For example - on a medium world I play, I could go into CAS/Build-buy several times before quitting. Cleaning that save(s) often drops the file size from something like 80MB to 40-50. The big world saves are at around 275MB and are borderline TOO BIG. The reasoning behind that is after they load - the game is running near the RAM limit. Too much messing around and the game file exceeds the save file size limit(?) causing the error 12.

IF I have to - I can still save things to the bins, but the main save file is now screwed forcing me to start from an earlier save.

Edited by landess

Wanted to mention a few things which will be able to be searched for since posted.

Many players have their own ideas of what they want from Kinky World. As we find issues or situations for technical problems, we also discuss the nature of the game itself and how the kinky features using the default game mechanics can be used.

Sure - it was great when I first installed the mod. Sims were having woohoo everywhere. Then like anything 'unrealistic' the novelty wears off and we're left to our own devices on how to tweak the game.

I use privacy so Sims WILL try to find someplace 'private' although that is far from perfect - it's better to me than the unrelenting public sex that was rampant.

I myself 1st began experimenting with the 'NO' traits to try and control the mod. No Woohoo, No Flirting, No Nudity . . . .     These have become very important to my game play style.

I like to think of them as speed bumps which also have some side benefits. No Woohoo and No Nudity are very useful for having Elders in the game 'act' like Elders somewhat.

No Flirty has become my next 'experiment'. Using this trait I find when a Sim flirts with the select Sim, it isn't wanted creating a friendship loss. Because Sims appear to not take a hint very well - they harder they try, the less likely they are to make progress. This by itself seems to help keep Sims from becoming sex maniac buddies too fast if at all. Flirting is still possible once the relationship reaches a point but this seems more natural for the majority of people, so why not Sims.

> So in essence we add sex mods and then for some of us - try to make it more realistic. We know many of the settings don't work as we expect and because of this I've been messing with a few different ways to try and make the game more to my liking. Sims will still Woohoo out of the blue - the 'one night stand' if you will, yet I believe there are records of a Sims sexual activities and this plays into future events. Obviously one of the worst offenders is the massive relationship boost between Sims after Woohoo. Umm, no - not right at all (well maybe for teens whom are still new to the world of people and sex).

Because there is no definitive way to make the Sims as realistic as I like, I find the last resort being NRaas and the ability to just change the 'sliders' in the relationship panel to reflect what I consider 'reality'. With 'Kiss Romance' turned off - then I don't have to deal with that emotional baggage.

I'm always open to discuss anything other players do to 'control' their Sims with thinking outside the box.

4 hours ago, landess said:

I'm always open to discuss anything other players do to 'control' their Sims with thinking outside the box.

I have found that transmogrifier (MTS or Nraas... would need to look it up) has helped with panties in inventory. I change all the dressers to desks or counters, and Sims can't grab panties while I'm not playing them.

Again need to find the link again, but I also use a toilet bush. Also is an all-in-one that is linked to IP, but the bush is base game. Can be placed on any lot and used as toilet, or I would imagine, a woohoo location! It's here, to link to main site. It says you have to register, but I have downloaded without doing that. I think the bush is in Stoneage 53 section?

Edited by LadySmoks
5 hours ago, landess said:

I use privacy so Sims WILL try to find someplace 'private' although that is far from perfect - it's better to me than the unrelenting public sex that was rampant.

No Flirty has become my next 'experiment'. Using this trait I find when a Sim flirts with the select Sim, it isn't wanted creating a friendship loss. Because Sims appear to not take a hint very well - they harder they try, the less likely they are to make progress. This by itself seems to help keep Sims from becoming sex maniac buddies too fast if at all. Flirting is still possible once the relationship reaches a point but this seems more natural for the majority of people, so why not Sims.

I have played with privacy settings but it only seems to work on my sim(s). 

Currently using Exhibition privacy at 5 which I think means the sims needs a skill level of 5 ? 

If so it does not seem to work at all on the sims I don't control. 

Instead I use nraas to give all the men the 'fatigued' moodlet lol

The NO flirt trait is great or even just removing the flirt trait seems to work well. 

They will generally still flirt with a romantic interest or partner. 

But they generally stop that pointless flirting that usually leads to my sim being upset lol. 

And lastly, I complain about this a lot. It is mostly the male sims doing the asking the female sims to show 

or demand, or whatever. You also have to keep an eye on any female sims sleeping above the sheets around males.

The males almost always target your sim(s) and not even their own spouses etc... It is annoying. 

Have to pause and cancel the males action but they are relentless lol.

So, I make 90% of the men gay, and they stop. 

Now I wonder why they don't go 'jerk off on' the men sleeping above the sheets, now that they are gay ?

The coding in general is very - ummm - hetero male aggressive. 

And really lastly this time. I like when random things happen with sims I don't control. Rather than me forcing everything to happen. 

I am sure one time I saw a female sim give a blow job to a male sim who had used the 'show cock' KW interaction. 

It did not appear to be a typical 'sex' interaction, but more a scripted reaction to the 'show cock' thing. 

Has anyone else seen this ? I could be wrong about it as it only happened once. Maybe it was a sex interaction for oral ?

1 hour ago, ioawdfv said:

You mean this, correct?

Yes! )) I have also found it useful to convert almost anything into the ITF food replicator, which on commercial lots will spawn a waiter or waitress... with Nraas Register, you can choose who you want.

53 minutes ago, James2112 said:

But they generally stop that pointless flirting that usually leads to my sim being upset lol. 

Well, if you played vampires and had a bunch of other mods for them, you could just go crack their neck, or set them on fire! ?

55 minutes ago, James2112 said:

The coding in general is very - ummm - hetero male aggressive. 

Yet other things not so much. KW never spawns a female mailman, pizzaboy, repairman, and maids and butlers are male more than half the time, which messes me up making new default female service outfits.

Never saw a random Sim give BJ to a flasher. Odd!

8 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Well, if you played vampires and had a bunch of other mods for them, you could just go crack their neck, or set them on fire! ?

Yet other things not so much. KW never spawns a female mailman, pizzaboy, repairman, and maids and butlers are male more than half the time, which messes me up making new default female service outfits.

Actually, there is the female butler mod in this site.

I believe the name was "TartsKWButlerV1.1"

That will give female butler?

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

transmogrifier

I'm aware of it, but hesitate to change the default settings on EA objects - there is no way short of re-installing the game to reset it. This is me though - I can see it has uses players haven't even thought of yet.

1 hour ago, James2112 said:

he 'show cock' thing. 

Has anyone else seen this ?

Yep. I get the message occasionally when there are kinky interactions between Sims whom decided they liked the 'sales pitch' and are willing to try . . . .   I will say it seems to happen more often with autonomous choices than when I 'push' it.

2 hours ago, ioawdfv said:

I believe the name was "TartsKWButlerV1.1"

Not as far as overriding what KW does, and I believe that mod got broken by a patch. Not sure.

1 hour ago, landess said:

I'm aware of it, but hesitate to change the default settings on EA objects

Only changes THAT object you change, not the game script. If you (I) have 5 dressers in a house, I must change each one. Next house with same dressers... they are dressers, and I must change those. Go to buy a new dresser, and it's a dresser. Can't remember, but if you use the eyedropper to in game clone (buy mode) I think you get a dresser, and must then transmogrify that one separately.

Next world, or next game, they are all normal dressers. ))) As I said, next house, they are dressers. Personally, I love it! Setting up bars in a new world that I got. AND... refrigerators are now ITF food machines, and the waitress just showed up. )

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

Only changes THAT object

Thx. I looked at that mod again and wasn't sure why I thought it overwrote the base object class - anyways thank you for clearing that up. Still not sure what I'd use it for (dildo's from hell?) Actually now I think of it . . . . . .

Screenshot-211.jpg.ca2628083e14b4a6088864c9f89a39e6.jpg

13 hours ago, landess said:

Thx. I looked at that mod again and wasn't sure why I thought it overwrote the base object class - anyways thank you for clearing that up. Still not sure what I'd use it for (dildo's from hell?) Actually now I think of it . . . . . .

I guess you could transmogrify that bar stool I made a while ago? OUCH!

I had that mod way back, and never found use for it either, but our EA friend mentioned it, and I took another look, and find it useful for a few things. )

Hey, reinstalled the mod again today. aside from the usual opportunity function not working past the session an opportunity is taken (it gets stuck on go home to complete), the CAS doesn't have the naked section. Have I forgotten to install a package? 

edit: the nude top and bottom clothes don't show up either

Edited by buck.aroo.buck97
47 minutes ago, buck.aroo.buck97 said:

Hey, reinstalled the mod again today. aside from the usual opportunity function not working past the session an opportunity is taken (it gets stuck on go home to complete), the CAS doesn't have the naked section. Have I forgotten to install a package? 

edit: the nude top and bottom clothes don't show up either

You provide zero info for anyone to help you. No one even knows which version of KW you are using, let alone what other mods you may have, or what packages you did not install???

Follow the link provided by @Lincoln N to my help page. First thing, follow the link and download build 409 public, if you haven't already.

Read thru the page as I posted many good links with detailed instruction on various TS3 issues, set ups and install.

Don't remember if nude shows on basic EA CAS. I believe Cmar's XCAS mod does that, but is generally outdated. Just as easy to use Nraas Master Controller, or tell your Sim to switch to nude, and then go to CAS.

Nraas also has Traveler, which fixes the broken EA travel system.

4 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Don't remember if nude shows on basic EA CAS.

For Everyone:

Without mods, the only time a player could access CAS is from the actual Create event. Otherwise they only have the Dresser, Mirror, and with Ambitions - the Stylist Podium. This is why the NRaas 'edit in CAS' while wearing the nude outfit takes the 'everyday slot'. The 'Basic EA CAS' only has the default nude-suit and there was no reason for EA to allow access.

I believe there is a mod to ADD that selection to the CAS outfit manager - but I don't have/ever used it.

If there are  ` commands to do this - feel free to share - people are clever and can find many ways to do the same thing . . . .

19 minutes ago, landess said:

For Everyone:

Without mods, the only time a player could access CAS is from the actual Create event. Otherwise they only have the Dresser, Mirror, and with Ambitions - the Stylist Podium. This is why the NRaas 'edit in CAS' while wearing the nude outfit takes the 'everyday slot'. The 'Basic EA CAS' only has the default nude-suit and there was no reason for EA to allow access.

I believe there is a mod to ADD that selection to the CAS outfit manager - but I don't have/ever used it.

If there are  ` commands to do this - feel free to share - people are clever and can find many ways to do the same thing . . . .

The way that I have always been able to edit the nude outfit using NRaas Stylist is to have a sim get nude and then use stylist on them. That will only show the nude outfit, and will not have the other categories (everyday, formal, etc.). If you have a mod to make a sim get nude, use that. Otherwise, you can have them take a shower or a bath, and that will get them nude. Then click on them while they are in the shower or tub. For the shower, you might have to rotate the camera view so you are above the shower and looking down on them.

1 minute ago, FreakyRufus said:

That will only show the nude outfit, and will not have the other categories

Cool. Never tried that and it may be faster to load than with the entire 'closet record'.

>>> Anyone Else:

One Thing I do use CAS for is to cheat outfits on without changing the CAS setting in NRaas. Normally there is an outfit flag set by creators which selects which outfit tab a piece of clothing/accessory will appear in. One can change this with NRaas (show all for a specific category) settings for CAS but then EVERY time the player goes into CAS they must load EVERYTHING when they select that particular TAB. You can always change the settings back once done but this takes time as well.

By entering CAS while nude - effectively replacing the everyday with the nude - every outfit selection remaining now has access to ALL (like the career outfit tries to do).  This has many uses including removing an accessory that was placed on an outfit in a category which normally doesn't have it (placed by Dresser) or ADDING a specific CC to an Outfit which normally doesn't have access. Using 'underwear' as a swimsuit allows that Sim's 'nipples' to show . . .  There are many applications.

One last thing about outfits, CC, and category flags: Because not all categories have access to ALL outfits - 'cheating them on' without changing the CAS settings means the game will likely replace them if one switches outfit categories after making a change while in CAS. I'll explain: Use the 'nude outfit' to get into CAS, switch to another category and make 'unauthorized' changes, LEAVE CAS now or that change will likely not stick and get replaced with random selection. It can be frustrating when the game 'fights' you so it's best to learn any tricks we can.

This is also why I've kept GraphicalXTC in my game - No faster way to switch between Everyday/Bedtime/Nude.

44 minutes ago, landess said:

This is also why I've kept GraphicalXTC in my game - No faster way to switch between Everyday/Bedtime/Nude.

Just want to add, 

I use the outfit changer from Twilightstorm what comes with the Passion package.

You can find it here too :

https://modthesims.info/d/588632/outfit-changer.html

But think the version in the passion package is a little newer, at least in respect of some localization.

Works great with KW is fast and have many options. The file in the Passion ZIP is simply called "Outfit_Changer.package".

Do not know the file from MTS but what I appreciate much of the file what comes with Passion is, that besides having an easy access to change the nude (or any other) outfit, it will remove pubic hairs too, what for me is not always working in KW if you say "shave" pubic hairs, because sometimes a sim had a pubic hair already and KW lay a second one on it.

It takes a little time to remove the pubic hair with the outfit changer. It will disappear when this sim changes his outfit next time. However, it is faster and easier as taking the sim with the nude outfit into CAS to remove the remaining pubic.

Edited by Clydie
1 hour ago, landess said:

Which was the second part of what I wrote... I believe it is Cmar's XCAS that adds nude outfit selction to CAS. I had the full XCAS at one point, but now only use the parts that allow more tattoo locations and teens.

@Clydie, I will have to look at that mod by Storm, but currently use Nraas MC> Basic> Outfit, which shows tiny thumbnails of every outfit, including nude and martial arts, outerwear etc.

For pubic hairs, I currently use Nraas Dresser, has option to "remove all body hair". Ever have a female child that perhaps has a father with body, and she ages up to teen and has those EA pigtails and a hairy chest??? OY! I have!!!

Edited by LadySmoks
36 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

look at that mod by Storm

You will see, it is much more convenient and faster as the way you described. It takes ages until this small thumbnails appear in MC on my system.

But recommend to use the package from passion. Not MTS. Because I do not know if Twilightstorm kept it updated at MTS.

Dresser I never had installed up to now, may I should have a look to that too.

Edited by Clydie
1 hour ago, Clydie said:

Dresser I never had installed up to now, may I should have a look to that too.

Recommend setting any Sim you use (see) to 'Protected' status in Dresser menu. I got tired of it 'fixing' my 'mistakes'. As a tool it's very useful.

Speed is why I mentioned GraphicalXTC.   That pie menu choice leads to another: select change outfit to the final: everyday bedtime nude. No pictures or anything but a fast pie menu continuation with few choices - less to 'load' and I know what the #1 version of each of the 3 choices looks like.

I'll have to look at the Storm creation and see if it offers anything to improve the quality of 'my' Sim life. Thanks.

I have NO idea why I never thought of this before.

With all the Super Hero Sims I have - playing the Bridgeport/Gotham save is Funny - but it gets a bit silly for any period of time.

>>> KW features a few 'Criminal' activities - some obviously more severe than others - which often entail the arrival of a NPC police officer to deal with the problem. Because of the nature of the game - the stats of that particular Sim may or may not allow for the arrest (which the player can manipulate with NRaas).

Now there's no easy way I can think of to change the 'way' a police officer arrives (car) but I CAN change the way they look.

Having your favorite Super Hero arrive to enforce justice (or even fail - players are an interesting lot) would be a nice change to these events. Breaking up a Rape, Discouraging Prostitution, Busting Kids out after curfew . . . .  Awww Cap!

5 minutes ago, landess said:

Because of the nature of the game

Sometimes boring. There are a few mods on MTS, and Dexter the Bear on Nraas, which allow you to murder, death, kill kill kill! A couple have less than spectacular animations, but when the mailman tried to molest Harley, she beat the crap out of him, and stomped him to death!!! )))