[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

2 hours ago, TheLadysGhost said:

Parece que você removeu incorretamente o KW. O painel de retrato em branco geralmente é o que acontece. Coloque-o de volta e salve deve ficar bem. Se você não lê inglês, copie/cole as instruções das animações para o google tradutor e siga-as.

I think that's really what happened, but how do I get it back to normal, I need to delete everything related to the mod? And then install it again and enter the game, because now it only stays on this screen, I can't do anything and I can't click on anything, nor does anything from the mod appear, let alone the face of my sims.

3 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

Só para deixar claro, o KW não vem com nenhuma animação por padrão. Você sempre precisará instalar pacotes de animação extras. Alguns populares que funcionam para mim são as animações do L666 e as animações do Amra72. Todos os que estão fixados neste fórum devem funcionar, e eu uso muito mais do que apenas esses, mas eles definitivamente devem funcionar e devem ser suficientes para você começar.

Todas as animações terão instruções de como instalá-las, mas basicamente, você precisará colocar dois arquivos para cada uma no diretório mods. Um arquivo é as animações reais e é muito maior. Muitas vezes é chamado de algo como "KW_L666_Animations.package". O outro arquivo é um arquivo de configuração ou arquivo de definição, e é usado pelo Kinky World para identificar como as animações são usadas. Por exemplo, pode conter informações de que a animação 1 é destinada a um sim feminino e é uma animação solo woohoo, enquanto a animação 2 é para um homem e outro sim de qualquer gênero e é uma animação oral woohoo. Esse arquivo geralmente será nomeado como "OKW_L666_Animations.package".

Depois de adicionar os arquivos à sua pasta mods, você deve informar ao Kinky World que as animações estão lá. Comece seu jogo, espere o Kinky World inicializar em seu jogo (uma janela aparecerá mostrando uma porcentagem completa durante o carregamento). Após o carregamento do KW, clique em um sim e escolha "Kinky World..." e depois "Configurações". Clique em "Woohoo", depois em "Packages", depois em "Add Animations Package". As instruções para cada pacote de animação informarão qual nome você deve usar para registrar o pacote. Por exemplo, com as animações L666, você precisa inserir "KW_L666_Animations" na caixa de diálogo que aparece em "Add Animations Package". Depois de clicar na marca de seleção para fechar a caixa de diálogo, pode levar vários segundos para que o novo pacote de animações seja listado. Uma vez que é,

Por exemplo, isso mostra que "kw_l666_animations" tem 171 animações no pacote que são reconhecidas pelo Kinky World:

image.png.e61fb7b8551e51275253bb0555744d2e.png

Não vejo nada em sua captura de tela relacionado a qualquer falha de objeto. Você chegou ao ponto em que tem pacotes registrados e aparecendo com animações nesta caixa de diálogo?

I think I made this mistake, I installed a lot of animations, but at the time I just installed it inside the mod and I renamed it, so there was no animation for my sims to do, sorry for the inconvenience but I have a lot of difficulty understanding the mod, because the translation is pessima and all I see regarding the mod is English.

15 hours ago, Grace S A said:

I think that's really what happened, but how do I get it back to normal

First of all, you should always use "save as", although using the regular "save", does create a back up file of the save being over written. Just put KW back into your mods folder. You should be able to just open the save, wherever you left off. If not, go back to the previous save. If you use "save" and over wrote the file, delete it, and then delete the ".backup" from the end of the back up file and that will now appear in the start up window for choosing your save. 

Go to Sims 3 technical help section and read thru the post I made for KW. A lot of info... link to official build 409 release, set up, animations and how to safely remove KW on that page.

Hey pervs, 

I think I asked this before a couple years ago before all the latest updates. I wanted to know how long can I expect to play a save with Kinky world installed? I understand it's a heavy mod but it shouldn't come with the price of (expect your game to crash after a certain amount of sims days). I became a patreon of oniki and downloaded their then latest KW build, thinking that with that latest update it would be more optimized as I like to play long playthrough's, several generations in, and has definitely been doable with many mods before on my end. However, that was the build where Oniki forgot to package sim data or something like that which ultimately caused routine CTD's that were unfixable. So I wanted to know 2 years later, has anyone here been able to successfully play long save files on the sims 3 with kinky world installed? Is it the free build she offers on her patreon? Or would you recommend another build? I'm only saying because I saw on reddit someone say that Kinky world is not meant to be played on long save files. Only saves where you I guess trash it after a couple days? I find that hard to believe and I'm aware Oniki has a lot of controversy (don't all lady modders, though), so I keep an open mind that maybe people are just trashing the mod because they don't like the creator. But I figure if I ask y'all I could get a better answer.

On 5/15/2022 at 3:02 PM, TheLadysGhost said:

Em primeiro lugar, você deve sempre usar "salvar como", embora usar o "salvar" regular, crie um arquivo de backup do salvamento sendo sobrescrito. Basta colocar o KW de volta na pasta mods. Você deve ser capaz de simplesmente abrir o save, onde quer que tenha parado. Se não, volte para o save anterior. Se você usar "salvar" e sobrescrever o arquivo, exclua-o e, em seguida, exclua o ".backup" do final do arquivo de backup e que agora aparecerá na janela de inicialização para escolher seu salvamento. 

Vá para a seção de ajuda técnica do The Sims 3 e leia o post que fiz para o KW. Muita informação... link para lançamento oficial do build 409, configuração, animações e como remover KW com segurança nessa página.

Hi,
Would you help me?
I deleted everything related to the game from the backage folder and saved the file, then I put the KW files and it continues in the same way, now it appears as the following image, but when I enter the game it appears the same way, how should I do the step by step correct to go back to my normal save? Please I really want to play again.

Edited by Grace S A
13 minutes ago, Grace S A said:

Olá,
você me ajudaria?
Peguei tudo relacionado ao jogo da pasta backage e salvei o arquivo, depois coloco os arquivos KW e continua do mesmo jeito, agora aparece como a imagem a seguir, mas quando entro no jogo aparece do mesmo jeito, como devo fazer o passo a passo correto para voltar ao meu save normal? Por favor, quero muito jogar de novo.

image.thumb.jpeg.c57f84caea13cee23d989cf265b7036f.jpeg

14 hours ago, Mookymilk said:

I wanted to know how long can I expect to play a save with Kinky world installed?

Very approximate, the approximate proportion of chaos from KW is ~20-40% (or less), the rest depends on the size, complexity, quality of the city, number of people in city.
More precisely, you can say playing on two computers with KW and without KW in parallel. 
My game is enough for ~100 saves, half a year of real time. In simdays, I was not interested, sorry. Usually one generation has time to be born and grow up.
As a result, save reaches up to 100 megabytes and collapse occurs. I think the reason is only in this, and not in KW specifically.
If it wasn't just boring, I would take a very small island, 1-2 families, and do hard cleaning of various garbage, then the game would probably work for about 5 years and 10 generations.  But.. it's really boring))

11 hours ago, Grace S A said:

Hi,
Would you help me?
I deleted everything related to the game from the backage folder and saved the file, then I put the KW files and it continues in the same way, now it appears as the following image, but when I enter the game it appears the same way, how should I do the step by step correct to go back to my normal save? Please I really want to play again.

To restore your game again, you must install kinky world fully again then load your game and after that if you dont wanna continue your save WITHOUT kinky world you have to UNINSTALL it MANUALLY.
here's how to do that: 1. click on your sim 2. choose kinky world 3. look for "uninstall kinky world" 4. save your game again 5.delete all kinky world files in your package file and all its cache files 6. load your game again and thats it.

Edited by King Federico
14 minutes ago, King Federico said:

To restore your game again, you must install kinky world fully again then load your game and after that if you dont wanna continue your save WITHOUT kinky world you should UNINSTALL it MANUALLY.
here's how to do that: 1. click on your sim 2. choose kinky world 3. look for "uninstall kinky world" 4. save your game again 5.delete all kinky world files in your package file and all its cache files 6. load your game again and thats it.

You missed a step or two. How to safely remove can be found here.

15 hours ago, Mookymilk said:

Hey pervs, 

I think I asked this before a couple years ago before all the latest updates. I wanted to know how long can I expect to play a save with Kinky world installed? I understand it's a heavy mod but it shouldn't come with the price of (expect your game to crash after a certain amount of sims days). I became a patreon of oniki and downloaded their then latest KW build, thinking that with that latest update it would be more optimized as I like to play long playthrough's, several generations in, and has definitely been doable with many mods before on my end. However, that was the build where Oniki forgot to package sim data or something like that which ultimately caused routine CTD's that were unfixable. So I wanted to know 2 years later, has anyone here been able to successfully play long save files on the sims 3 with kinky world installed? Is it the free build she offers on her patreon? Or would you recommend another build? I'm only saying because I saw on reddit someone say that Kinky world is not meant to be played on long save files. Only saves where you I guess trash it after a couple days? I find that hard to believe and I'm aware Oniki has a lot of controversy (don't all lady modders, though), so I keep an open mind that maybe people are just trashing the mod because they don't like the creator. But I figure if I ask y'all I could get a better answer.

People always SAVE their progresses with kinky world ON and what you get is: heavy save files (more 100 MB), takes a lot time to load up, lags and crashes and more...

to AVOID getting those things, all you have to do is: 1. (optional>create a new game) with kinky world OFF.

2.turn on kinky world on after 5 minutes 3. BEFORE YOU SAVE(do this ever time before you save your game even if you dont want to quit the game) OR QUIT YOUR GAME MAKE SURE YOUR KINKY WORLD IS OFF.

if you do this, you can keep your save file less than 100MB or AT LEAST enjoy your game without lagging or crashing.

This is what i do and I haven't run into any issues so far.

5 hours ago, King Federico said:

People always SAVE their progresses with kinky world ON and what you get is: heavy save files (more 100 MB), takes a lot time to load up, lags and crashes and more...

Sorry, I didn't feel the difference)))

image.jpeg.9660d9aa95be0f9380603151d67641a5.jpeg

11 hours ago, King Federico said:

Para restaurar seu jogo novamente, você deve instalar o kinky world completamente novamente, depois carregar seu jogo e depois disso, se você não quiser continuar seu salvamento SEM o kinky world, você deve DESINSTALAR MANUALMENTE.
veja como fazer isso: 1. clique no seu sim 2. escolha kinky world 3. procure por "uninstall kinky world" 4. salve seu jogo novamente 5. delete todos os arquivos kinky world em seu arquivo de pacote e todos os seus arquivos de cache 6. carregue seu jogo novamente e pronto.

I don't know what else to do... I think I really lost my game. I did what you said, I installed KW again in the game with the animations and when I enter the same message appears 'Missing object alert it was not possible to load some objects they were replaced, then I click OK, and nothing related to the mod appears , actually I can't click on anything, or change family or anything, can you help me yet? I'll show you how is my package folder

foto 1.PNG

foto 2.PNG

foto 3.PNG

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-18 at 19.10.58.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Grace S A said:

I don't know what else to do... I think I really lost my game. I did what you said, I installed KW again in the game with the animations and when I enter the same message appears 'Missing object alert it was not possible to load some objects they were replaced, then I click OK, and nothing related to the mod appears , actually I can't click on anything, or change family or anything, can you help me yet? I'll show you how is my package folder

foto 1.PNG

foto 2.PNG

foto 3.PNG

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-18 at 19.10.58.jpeg

Grace i wish i could help you more...but we have no leads & dont know what to do to restore your save again. but at least we know its not kinky world's fault that made your save like this and also it proves that you've deleted a CORE mod thats for sure
tell me what exactly did you delete along with kinky world? and what was that mod or mods? (like nraas mods)

find it and re-install it
find them and RE-install them again

23 minutos atrás, Rei Federico disse:

Grace, eu gostaria de poder ajudar-la mais... mas não temos pistas e não sabemos o que fazer para restaurar seu salvamento novamente. mas pelo menos saber que não é culpa do mundo bizarro que fez seu save assim e também prova que você excluiu um mod CORE com certeza
me diga o que exatamente você excluiu junto com o mundo bizarro? e qual era esse mod ou mods? (como mods nraas)

localize-o e reinstale-o
localize-o e reinstale-o novamente

what would the core mod be? I didn't understand. I have now found in my game that it is not getting any mod, it is not recognizing Nrass or kink wold, but it is strange because they are installed, can you tell me what it could be?

18 minutes ago, Grace S A said:

what would the core mod be? I didn't understand. I have now found in my game that it is not getting any mod, it is not recognizing Nrass or kink wold, but it is strange because they are installed, can you tell me what it could be?

when you install kinky world the game wont show up any installed mods.

23 hours ago, King Federico said:

quando você instala o kinky world, o jogo não mostra nenhum mod instalado.

I managed to make the KW mod appear, I had to remove the mod folder, and install everything again, now when I enter the game the save is normal again, but it appears that there is no animation and I downloaded several animations in the game, how do I install they correctly?

On 18/05/2022 at 20:25, King Federico said:

quando você instala o kinky world, o jogo não mostra nenhum mod instalado.

I uninstalled the game and put it again, but it's coming back with the old configuration, my animations are all in this place 'WOOHOO STAGES' and I can't remove it, then in packages it only appears that when I click on it, nothing installed appears, how do I reset the settings and install the animations correctly?

24 minutes ago, Grace S A said:

I uninstalled the game and put it again, but it's coming back with the old configuration, my animations are all in this place 'WOOHOO STAGES' and I can't remove it, then in packages it only appears that when I click on it, nothing installed appears, how do I reset the settings and install the animations correctly?

to add animations to kinky world:
1. click on your sim then choose kinky world
2. choose woohoo
3. woohoo stages then choose add animations and type out these

• KW_Amra72_Animations
  • KW_L666_Animations
  • KW_L666_Kinky_Animations
  • KW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations
  • KW_Mike24_Classics
  • KW_Mike24_Lesbians
  • KW_Mike24_Pets
  • KW_MaryJane_Animations
  • KW_K69_Animations
  • KinkyWorldMasterAnimations
  • KinkyAnalustAnimations & KinkyLucasAnimations
30 minutes ago, Grace S A said:

dont forget to delete these if your kinky world is coming back with the old configurations

Capture.JPG

35 minutes ago, King Federico said:

não se esqueça de excluí-los se o seu mundo bizarro estiver voltando com as configurações antigas

Capture.JPG

I deleted these files that you showed in the image, so to reset the mod, I would have to deactivate it, save, enter the game again activate, save and exit, and enter again that it will be reset and will I be able to put the animations? Because at the moment I just deactivated it, but it still has the old configuration and the animations appear WOOHOO STAGES and I don't know how to get it out of there

1 hour ago, Grace S A said:

I deleted these files that you showed in the image, so to reset the mod, I would have to deactivate it, save, enter the game again activate, save and exit, and enter again that it will be reset and will I be able to put the animations? Because at the moment I just deactivated it, but it still has the old configuration and the animations appear WOOHOO STAGES and I don't know how to get it out of there

My apologies but what exactly are you trying to do again? because i honestly didn't understand what you said up there

11 hours ago, Grace S A said:

I don't know how to get it out of there

They do not come out. That is the list of individual animations that are installed. There are a few things that can be adjusted on that page, which I strongly suggest YOU do not try, as you already have so many issues. The animations listed in your screenshot on the previous page, are all Oniki animations, and are the only ones automatically installed.

I already told you how to fix your game. Put everything back. If you deleted something, instead of just moving it, probably time to forget that save and start over. As to nothing showing on woohoo packages, YOU did not install them properly, YOU must go to the pages where you got them, and YOU must READ the instructions that each animator put on their page, on how to install their animations into KW.

If nothing works, forget that save, it is gone to the ether. Go to my page in technical section and read thru EVERYTHING, before starting a new game. When downloading anything... animations, mods, add-ons, READ what the creator took time to write, and perhaps you will not have so many problems.

On 20/05/2022 at 09:31, TheLadysGhost said:

Eles não saem. Essa é a lista de animações individuais que estão instaladas. Existem algumas coisas que podem ser ajustadas nessa página, que sugiro fortemente que você não tente, pois já tem muitos problemas. As animações listadas em sua captura de tela na página anterior são todas animações Oniki e são as únicas instaladas automaticamente.

Eu já lhe disse como consertar seu jogo. Coloque tudo de volta. Se você excluiu algo, em vez de apenas movê-lo, provavelmente é hora de esquecer esse salvamento e começar de novo. Quanto a nada aparecer nos pacotes woohoo, VOCÊ não os instalou corretamente, VOCÊ deve ir para as páginas onde você os obteve, e VOCÊ deve LER as instruções que cada animador colocou em sua página, sobre como instalar suas animações no KW.

Se nada funcionar, esqueça que salve, ele se foi para o éter. Vá para minha página na seção técnica e leia TUDO, antes de iniciar um novo jogo. Ao baixar qualquer coisa... animações, mods, add-ons, LEIA o que o criador demorou para escrever, e talvez você não tenha tantos problemas.

Now the animations are appearing, there are already some within the game without me having to install them, but these animations that I downloaded appear, I click to register and it appears as it is in the image, I would like some help and a little patience because I am Brazilian and beyond mod being with a bad translation which makes me have even more difficulty, I still need to use google translator to understand what you say, and often the translation ends up not being correct, so I would just like to know if the animations are already registered automatically or if I need to do something.

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-23 at 20.14.49.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-23 at 20.14.50.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-23 at 20.14.50 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-23 at 20.16.36.jpeg

3 hours ago, Grace S A said:

Now the animations are appearing, there are already some within the game without me having to install them, but these animations that I downloaded appear, I click to register and it appears as it is in the image, I would like some help and a little patience because I am Brazilian and beyond mod being with a bad translation which makes me have even more difficulty, I still need to use google translator to understand what you say, and often the translation ends up not being correct, so I would just like to know if the animations are already registered automatically or if I need to do something.

First, I have never seen the messages in the last 2 pics.

KW is supposed to automatically recognizes L666, Amra72 and Mike24 animations if you install them correctly. Every animation package has 2 files. One says KW_and name of animation and the other says OKW_and name of animation. You must have both in your mods folder. One is the actual animations, the other is the information KW uses to read the animations and use them.