[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

5 hours ago, kagio said:

This is supposed to work without having any nude mods in addition right? Details won't show when I make the sims undress. They're all nippleless

You can grab the mod below to add them.

https://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2013/05/morphing-nipples.html

Alternately, you could use this as well.

https://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2013/05/ea-details-adult-skins.html

Personally, I use Cmar's morphing nipples and one of Navetsea's default skins to cover the game generated sims and some non-defaults for any custom sims I make.

https://navetsea.blogspot.com/

You may need this as well, or something similar.

https://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-morphing-penis-default-replacement.html

For additional variety, you might want to use Delphy's Breast sliders

https://modthesims.info/download.php?t=373389

The Base Game Bra & Bikini Replacement Meshes fixed for Breast Slider Mod fixes some issues with the above mod.

https://modthesims.info/download.php?t=460694

I hope this helps.

On 4/2/2022 at 3:05 PM, FreakyRufus said:

I'm on build 409, and cannot figure out how to do stuff with sims sleeping on couches. I've seen posts saying they have to have their bottoms removed, and one implying that it should be possible to remove the bottoms of a sim sleeping on a couch. Whenever my sims are sleeping on the couch (as in, I clicked on the couch and told them to sleep on it), other sims click on them and there is no Kinky menu at all. I have used another mod to make the sleeper nude, but did not specifically do anything to remove their bottom.

Edit: well, I sort of figured it out by accident. The non-sleeper has to be sitting on the couch with the sleeper. This freaking mod is so inconsistent. To do stuff with/to sleepers on a bed, the other sim cannot be on the bed, but to do stuff to sleepers on a couch, the non-sleeper must be on the couch. Choose a lane!

Look at MaryJane's post of the KW animation replacement. I had the same question. There's an option to set the properties of sims clothing. Once you say the bottom is capable of being pulled off you can toggle that interaction yourself.

again and again annoyance with/about KW...

when was eigendlich introduced that established NPC are simply deleted completely and replace by NPC, the KW newly created? and how can you disable this shit (permanently, centrally and finally)? 
it's really boring that only guys are created by KW but no women (play with male sim)... 

3 hours ago, Bomber86 said:

only guys are created by KW

This is what KW does. Complaining won't help.

The mailman and repairman have extra scripts allowing for KW events.

You want girls? Use the Callgirl service or have an engagement party with female dancers for Groom and male dancers for Bride.

Is your 'Boss' a female? Ask for a woohoo bribe. 

I already spent enough time on this - have fun or do something else - life is short.

it's not about (indiscriminate) fucking, but about the absolutely superfluous deletion of existing sims. and the resulting question to circumvent that. i have no interest in any KW generated sluts (how i get something like that i know, thanks, i never need and use). 
my question was aimed solely at having the sims created by EA in the individual services. nothing more. 
scripts can also use existing sims, you don't need completely new created ones from KW that can't do anything else except fuck. 

On 4/11/2022 at 12:58 AM, Bomber86 said:

when was eigendlich introduced that established NPC are simply deleted completely and replace by NPC, the KW newly created?

what does "established" mean? Usually, if I change an NPC's appearance or clothes, the game does not touch them. And if they are so important, then put them in the house, save them in the library and turn them into NPCs again (in MC).

I have a reverse ambush,  death mows down characters in an active family. I have to return back home them, if I have time))

1 hour ago, sim333 said:

what does "established" mean?

I mean the Sims EA created/provided for different services at the beginning, Lane Clementson & Alma Tanti (mail) , Torgo Pendragon & Autumn Cusack (pizza delivery), Alan Watanabe & Amanda Gerstein (Handyman) etc. 

The tip with saving is good, but it's hopeless if these Sims are the very first to be completely removed from KW, and you don't even have the slightest chance to put them on a plot and save them as a household. you don't even have to activate KW, it happens right at the beginning after the city has loaded.... 

therefore also the question to remove the same in the script global completely, that the sims, which are intended for these jobs, are not touched. with police, burglar and firefighter this ignore works also. 

1 hour ago, Bomber86 said:

I mean the Sims EA created/provided for different services at the beginning, Lane Clementson & Alma Tanti (mail) , Torgo Pendragon & Autumn Cusack (pizza delivery), Alan Watanabe & Amanda Gerstein (Handyman) etc. 

The tip with saving is good, but it's hopeless if these Sims are the very first to be completely removed from KW, and you don't even have the slightest chance to put them on a plot and save them as a household. you don't even have to activate KW, it happens right at the beginning after the city has loaded.... 

therefore also the question to remove the same in the script global completely, that the sims, which are intended for these jobs, are not touched. with police, burglar and firefighter this ignore works also. 

You must "enable" KW. You can try starting a new game, do not enable KW. Allow TS3 to generate NPC's. Using Nraas Master Controller, go to town view, click on a house or empty lot, Nraas> MC> Add Sim. In new menu, scroll down and select Age, Female and Male (if that matters to you)... scroll to bottom of list and select "Type of Service" and select the services of NPC's you wish to save. If there are NPC bartenders you wish to save, they are "Type of Role", and must be done separately. Enable KW. You may have to play 24 Sim hours to allow KW to generate NPC's, and perhaps order pizza and call repairman. Honestly have not tried this, but may when starting a new game. Save as, shut down the game and restart. Allow KW to load. The problem is that KW has a load delay, and loads after overrides, so I do not think placing things in overrides will "override" what KW does. Once KW makes it's NPC's and assigns them, go to town view, click on city hall. Nraas> Sim> Advanced> Total Annihilation> Type of Service> and remove all the KW generated NPC's. Now go to where the NPC's you want are stashed, and assign each to their jobs thru Nraas> MC> Advanced> Set Service. For bartenders, you need Nraas register, click on whichever bar (actual bar, not building) and assign them thru Nraas Register menu.

Have not tried any of this yet, but also hate KW mailman and repairman, etc. Trying to find a way via Nraas SP, but not sure it is working yet.

Would LOVE if someone rewrote the script to make it optional.

Edited by TheLadysGhost
4 hours ago, Bomber86 said:

you don't even have to activate KW, it happens right at the beginning after the city has loaded

So just pull it from the packages folder until you're ready for KW. Start your new save series without it . . . .

Take action. No one here made KW so preaching to the choir won't get you far.  If you want input from others whom have the same issues or have the ability to think outside the box then just ask. We all KNOW that KW has shortcomings . . . . no need to remind us.

3 hours ago, TheLadysGhost said:

You must "enable" KW. You can try starting a new game, do not enable KW. Allow TS3 to generate NPC's. Using Nraas Master Controller, go to town view, click on a house or empty lot, Nraas> MC> Add Sim. In new menu, scroll down and select Age, Female and Male (if that matters to you)... scroll to bottom of list and select "Type of Service" and select the services of NPC's you wish to save. If there are NPC bartenders you wish to save, they are "Type of Role", and must be done separately. Enable KW. You may have to play 24 Sim hours to allow KW to generate NPC's, and perhaps order pizza and call repairman. Honestly have not tried this, but may when starting a new game. Save as, shut down the game and restart. Allow KW to load. The problem is that KW has a load delay, and loads after overrides, so I do not think placing things in overrides will "override" what KW does. Once KW makes it's NPC's and assigns them, go to town view, click on city hall. Nraas> Sim> Advanced> Total Annihilation> Type of Service> and remove all the KW generated NPC's. Now go to where the NPC's you want are stashed, and assign each to their jobs thru Nraas> MC> Advanced> Set Service. For bartenders, you need Nraas register, click on whichever bar (actual bar, not building) and assign them thru Nraas Register menu.

Have not tried any of this yet, but also hate KW mailman and repairman, etc. Trying to find a way via Nraas SP, but not sure it is working yet.

Would LOVE if someone rewrote the script to make it optional.

somewhere between the loading of the new city (after you have chosen or placed your sim) and the notice that KW is installed, the NPCs are deleted, for this KW does not even have to be activated. as soon as the notice appears in the upper right corner, KW has already inserted his sims and deleted the old ones without the possibility to put them on a plot or even to save them in any form - and thus they are irretrievably gone, even without having activated KW before. The removal of all these NPC's created by KW only brings that KW creates new ones. an eternal cycle... 

KW also creates only men, if you play almost only with a man, this is of course not great, how else should KW develop the full effect? with a dick comparison? 

33 minutes ago, landess said:

So just pull it from the packages folder until you're ready for KW. Start your new save series without it . . . .

Take action. No one here made KW so preaching to the choir won't get you far.  If you want input from others whom have the same issues or have the ability to think outside the box then just ask. We all KNOW that KW has shortcomings . . . . no need to remind us.

it was a question where you can turn off that KW simply deletes Sims and replaces them with their own clowns - no more, no less. what's not to understand?! 

that no one here has created KW I know, but was also never up for debate - if I knew where that is anchored, the section would have long since flown out and there would be nothing here now. 

and if you have niochts more constructive to contribute, better keep your fingers still in the future. thank you  

Okay I gotta share a fucked up save I've been playing lol. So my character is a genie who's mastered alchemy to the point where he's made those gender changing potions. One day that character goes out to the gym and sees Michael Bachelor there, so my character says "fuck you in particular" and turns him into a whole ass woman. (Spent a little time in CAS just to make "him" look slightly better.) Made sure Michael was still wearing boyish clothes, no makeup, and short hair. My character would then mind control Michael and take her wherever to force himself on her. Obviously that makes the two enemies - and it makes sense to do it that way because Michael would obviously resent my character for transforming him her. Happened so much that she became the favorite victim and ended up liking it after so long. Normally I don't like transformation stuff, but something about getting her to like being the victim (and, in my head, learning to like being female) was spicy as fuck. Once Michael became masochistic after that happening so much, I made her wear make up and women's clothing. Now she's pretty, takes it in the ass easy, and loves to do it lmao

Edited by bloodbus
Clarity
1 hour ago, Alba Groon said:

two of these machines

Check the sizes on them 'in-game/world.

The original is huge and another, smaller version was created because the original is 'huge'. If this is the case then you downloaded it (Smaller) yourself and 'must of forgot'.

8 hours ago, Alba Groon said:

landess ult where can i get rid of the extra condom machine ? 

You failed to mention whether they are different sizes so I'll just do this and let you figure it out.

There are 2 condom machines available for KW.

One comes with KW and is named:            ONIKI_CondomDispenser.package

Past creator account named LadySmoks also made a smaller version for download which does the same thing but IS NOT a replacer for the original so players could have both. It is named:            LS_SmallCondomDispenser_KW.package

Hey, I've downloaded the mod and animations, but I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this, could you explain?

On 2/15/2015 at 10:02 AM, OnikiKay said:

When starting a new world, don't forget to register the animations packages into the mod using the settings menu.

3 minutes ago, KMG1 said:

Hey, I've downloaded the mod and animations, but I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this, could you explain?

If you look at any KW animation mod pages - they also give 'specific' instruction you can read so I don't have to type it here.

23 minutes ago, landess said:

If you look at any KW animation mod pages - they also give 'specific' instruction you can read so I don't have to type it here.

Okay so turns out I just had an idiot moment and didn't put the KW mod in the right folder XD I moved it there and started a new game. I typed in one of the cheats and I didn't get a "not recognized" message so I think I'm good now

30 minutes ago, landess said:

I got this notification in the corner, so I think it's all good now

it works.png

On 4/19/2022 at 11:53 AM, Alba Groon said:

landess ult where can i get rid of the extra condom machine ? 

I made that a while ago, as part of (I think I called it) "Little Things" set, that included a bigger dildo and copy of Asser's handcuffs that can be placed on a table or night table... don't remember of top of head. I do not make many objects, and that being cloned and scripted to the KW object, I am not sure you can remove the KW dispenser and keep mine to work. If you want to remove mine, you can just delete the package... (Again, I think) LS_Condom Dispenser, but if you decide you want it back later, I still have not gotten around to posting it on my page at NSFWmods as yet, so best to remove and save it, just in case.

I have ended up with several 'duplicates' of CC over the years due to some being included with sims/lots/worlds. It's not a deal breaker for me. Just one more thing of 1000's I'll scroll past.

@Alba GroonDid you notice the post between your last 2? I think more experience with mods and the game will educate on what breaks/glitches/etc. If one doesn't read what is already available, then one might think it a waste of time to type 'more'.

2 hours ago, Alba Groon said:

But having 2 machines to buy condoms doesn't break the game, doesn't it create glitches?

I removed (temporarily) ONIKI_CondomDispenser - and in the buy mode, this machine and its "evil twin" disappeared immediately.

I've been getting OKW bug reports a lot and I need to know....that it doesn't break the game, that's all.

Can someone give a link to a condom machine from LadySmoks, I can’t find this author anywhere ...?

My machine is a different part number, so it is a totally different part, but as I was pretty sure, as a clone of the Oniki machine, uses the same script. So, removing the original means the condom machine script is also removed. Same for the giant dildo. If you remove the KW dildo, the one I made probably won't work, since it is attached to the KW script. Both in your game won't hurt anything... 2 different part numbers. KW makes script errors because it fights everything else and has fits a lot. ))) Get used to deleting the errors each time you start your game. ))) I do not think that anyone here can read them, so they're just clutter.

And, as I said, I have not gotten around to uploading everything as yet on my NSFWmods pages. Some day, but working on skin job FemmeBots, and trying to fix this hair for Honoka...

Screenshot-74.jpg.2316b1ce88781ab8c5840f3c160e0ce2.jpg

Transparency issues like crazy!

4 hours ago, TheLadysGhost said:

I made that a while ago, as part of (I think I called it) "Little Things" set, that included a bigger dildo and copy of Asser's handcuffs that can be placed on a table or night table... don't remember of top of head. I do not make many objects, and that being cloned and scripted to the KW object, I am not sure you can remove the KW dispenser and keep mine to work. If you want to remove mine, you can just delete the package... (Again, I think) LS_Condom Dispenser, but if you decide you want it back later, I still have not gotten around to posting it on my page at NSFWmods as yet, so best to remove and save it, just in case.

Oh ok, so I will have to wait download your machine until you post it again.

Why am I saying ^: I had to format Windows 7 SSD and install Windows 7, and forgot to back up everything, that I'm in process of downloading everything I had before.

Edited by ioawdfv
4 hours ago, Alba Groon said:

I finally fixed that annoying condom buying machine bug!

Great to hear!

Shame you had to go to such lengths to fix something that no one else has mentioned and I certainly don't experience. Always good to have options and others may find this useful if they know how to use the search feature to locate this or the original post!

For Others:

Yes - I tend not to reply to posts anymore which I KNOW have been answered already if anyone might thinking they're being 'snubbed' - they're not. I'm just tired of repeating myself or others, and enabling lazy people.