[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

10 minutes ago, FreakyRufus said:

Over the holidays, both EA and Steam had huge sales on TS3. I already had the game, all EPs, and several of the SPs from EA. The Steam sale was outstanding. I bought the base game, plus all EPs and all SPs on Steam for around $80US. If you have the steam version, you can get the keys for them, and register them with EA, and can play either the EA version or the Steam version. I now have the ability to play with all of that either through EA or through Steam.

Far from the same thing. As far as I know, "today's EA" = Origin. I loaded an old PRE-Origin Sims 3 base game disk. EP's were a mix, but without an Origin Sims 3 to start, my entire system is free from that Origin malware. )))

1 hour ago, bloodbus said:

Okay so I just found out there's a massage table that comes with that Sunlit Tides world on the sims 3 store. What I found out that's even more interesting is it has kinky interactions. I thought I would post that here in case anyone was unaware. Does anyone know if there are other sims 3 store items that have kinky interactions?

Pretty sure each animator has a download page. On that page should be a list of animations, which include the location. Massage Table is obviously one of those locations. I myself have too much to try and remember where it all comes from/belongs to, so I made the previous suggestion.

I've uploaded a few screenshots - some which feature the massage table. You could always just scan everyone's shots - you might see something there as well.

Edited by landess

Hi! I've played the Sims 3 Kinky World a few years ago & now I'm taking a break from the Sims 4. I wanted to learn more about the Kinky World so I can edit the Settings but the links are no longer available. Is there another link available with more info about Kinky World?

The Blogspot link says " Blog has been removed
Sorry, the blog at onikikay.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs.

Did you expect to see your blog here? See: 'I can't find my blog on the Web, where is it?'"

The Wikia link says "Not a valid community
This is not the wiki you're looking for! We didn't recognize the URL you provided."

Thank you!

On 1/8/2022 at 8:02 PM, LadySmoks said:

Always an issue that many do not look thru the forum pages, even a little. You are a member since 2018... imagine all the newbies. 

I became a member for the sims 4 in the first place, but lately Im into sims 3 more. ? 

And now, I've installed university but when I enroll and arrived at uni I have this notif.IMG-20220121-WA0002.jpg.64c4eec0c3c8cd22eff9f8d304ff2884.jpg

Also, when the term is done, I cant go home. The loading us stuck. I tried drop out, but no luck.

33 minutes ago, naniiiii?? said:

I cant go home.

Have you added NRaas Traveller 'plug-in' mod? I have it - left it set as default without issue while others have tweaked the settings to their own liking. The mods concept is to fix many issues that began with World Adventures and 'moving a Sim temporarily to another world'. University uses many of the same mechanics.

2 hours ago, naniiiii?? said:

I became a member for the sims 4 in the first place, but lately Im into sims 3 more. ? 

And now, I've installed university but when I enroll and arrived at uni I have this notif.

Also, when the term is done, I cant go home. The loading us stuck. I tried drop out, but no luck.

University always had a error (including from KW 398 to 409) when trying to spawn the peeping tom (for me anyway). If I remember right, try using KW debug and spawn the peeping tom manually, see if it works that way (I don't remember). But, I never had a problem with returning home from Uni.

On 1/20/2022 at 8:23 PM, naniiiii?? said:

And now, I've installed university but when I enroll and arrived at uni I have this notif.

@landess probably has it covered with Traveler. I remember when I first got TS3, and included WA. My family went to France, and then could not return home. Been many years, and forget details and notices. I was not on LL back then, but did a search and found several threads (probably a few on MTS), and all pointed to an EA issue and Traveler fixed it. Patch after patch, and I guess EA figured, why spend money to fix a problem that Nraas already fixed.

Not sure if you can save that save or no. I had already abandoned the time spent in France, and restarted my family from a save before they left. Since, however, my Sims travel freely and return with Traveler installed.

21 hours ago, James2112 said:

University always had a error (including from KW 398 to 409) when trying to spawn the peeping tom (for me anyway). If I remember right, try using KW debug and spawn the peeping tom manually, see if it works that way (I don't remember). But, I never had a problem with returning home from Uni.

Several EA worlds, and most CC worlds won't spawn any KW NPC's. Never bothered me, as I usually kill Tom... but, he regenerates until I finally use Nraas MC total annihilation on him! I have noticed too, that some NPC's don't seem to spawn in all EA worlds, but spawn in others. Harold Peeping is one that does not appear always.

On 1/21/2022 at 9:00 AM, landess said:

Have you added NRaas Traveller 'plug-in' mod? I have it - left it set as default without issue while others have tweaked the settings to their own liking.

I've tried that, but still stuck. How to set to as default? Just install like the other mod, right? or.. ?

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

@landess probably has it covered with Traveler.

I had already abandoned the time spent in France, and restarted my family from a save before they left. Since, however, my Sims travel freely and return with Traveler installed.

Yes. The problem is, I dont wanna restart family, but fortunetly I made an another save as back up. I've traveller and error trap too, but its still stuck.

8 hours ago, naniiiii?? said:

Yes. The problem is, I dont wanna restart family, but fortunetly I made an another save as back up. I've traveller and error trap too, but its still stuck.

Sometimes you have to bite the bullet. Several options... I also have Overwatch, which can save Nraas settings for all the Nraas mods. Click city hall to find the Nraas menus. Then, click city hall to import those saved settings to any game. Also, multiple settings can be saved, or saved for individual Nraas mods, and brought up at city hall for whichever game you wish to use them in. As I said, I have about 10 mods saved as "All". They are stored in the family library, but are not placed as a family, of course.

I have had an issue that Traveler settings do not remain for some reason. So, check your settings before traveling. "Allowable travelers" seems to reset to default for me.

Start a new test game to be sure you have Traveler working. Send your family on vacation, as they can simply use the phone to return home immediately. Make sure they can travel to and back. I guess you can enroll in university and immediately drop out and return home, but have never tried it.

Try the save with the family you want to keep. You may need to start the game with Traveler, and exit it to get Traveler recognized by that save, then open the save again. If they still can't return, bite that bullet and just load that family from an earlier save while sit in homeworld, and forget the few days lost at uni. But, I have not had any major travel issues since installing Traveler mod. A few download worlds had various issues.

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

I have had an issue that Traveler settings do not remain for some reason. So, check your settings before traveling. "Allowable travelers" seems to reset to default for me.

Start a new test game to be sure you have Traveler working. Send your family on vacation, as they can simply use the phone to return home immediately. Make sure they can travel to and back. I guess you can enroll in university and immediately drop out and return home, but have never tried it.

Try the save with the family you want to keep. You may need to start the game with Traveler, and exit it to get Traveler recognized by that save, then open the save again. If they still can't return, bite that bullet and just load that family from an earlier save while sit in homeworld, and forget the few days lost at uni. But, I have not had any major travel issues since installing Traveler mod. A few download worlds had various issues.

I see.

Yes, you right. After I installed travellers, Im not try to start the new game to tested. I directly trying to go home with the current save, even I dont checked the travellers setting, my bad. Ok, Ill try that, thank you!

Oh by the way, the notif that shown up when I arrive at Uni, is it ok if I ignored it?

4 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

the family you want to keep.

12 hours ago, naniiiii?? said:

I dont wanna restart family

When a Sim travels - a back-up is made of the save file. Unfortunately that save is made just as the Sim(s) leaves the world. Using that save would have the player immediately loading the destination world no sooner than finishing loading the origin world for that Sim.

For THIS reason - I make a unique named saved for that series just before I commit any Sims to a Travel Interaction. This save will be deleted once the Sims return safely and have a few new saves completed back home.

It only takes a second to save oneself a LOT of grief. The fact players may be only using a single save - over writing anything before makes me SMH. Seriously - Does anyone trust the Sims 3 stability enough to gamble time and effort?

>>> Also remember, if a save will load - even if corrupted - the player can still save Sims/lot's to the Library Bin. This will make a copy of that household keeping skills/jobs/etc. while only losing relationships (outside the lot). They keep job level/etc. One can always salvage a family that way as well.

Edited by landess
1 hour ago, landess said:

When a Sim travels - a back-up is made of the save file. Unfortunately that save is made just as the Sim(s) leaves the world. Using that save would have the player immediately loading the destination world no sooner than finishing loading the origin world for that Sim.

And @naniiiii?? ...

Never saw this. I guess I basically always do as you mentioned, and "save as", but that is what is prompted on my screen. I cannot just play for an hour, decide to travel, and it becomes one long save with the travel included. Many times, most recently because of first time travel to a brand new download world, I simply returned to main menu, and loaded the last save. My Sims will always be standing on the street in front of their house, as the save was made before they actually traveled. Only thing is the money for the trip remain gone, since that was done before the save was made.

Besides, again, use the last save before traveling, and the family should be safe.

To add, something recommended a LONG time ago on various TS3 threads, which I am sure @landess does without thinking about it is to always "save as". That writes a brand new save file, not just overwriting the old one. I also simply do this without thinking about it, although on rare occassion, will click an overwrite save if current save isn't that long of play time.

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

Never saw this

You can only find it by opening the Sims 3 save folder. Although they can appear in Kuree's save cleaner for those whom do use it. Can't say for sure if they affect the limit total for displayed saves to load (100). 

2 hours ago, landess said:

You can only find it by opening the Sims 3 save folder. Although they can appear in Kuree's save cleaner for those whom do use it. Can't say for sure if they affect the limit total for displayed saves to load (100). 

Again, never see this. Curious... unless I just don't notice, and perhaps thought it was from my clicking 'save', not "save as"? The only time I ever see a save listed as (example) SV 1-22 515pm.backup, is on the rare occasion that I click "save" instead of "save as", and a back up is made of the overwritten save. The back up can be used also, if the save is deleted or renamed, and .backup deleted from the back up save file. I do believe those back ups add to the 100 save limit, although not 100% sure, as I tend to clean my save and save folder often. Constantly using "save as" still creates a whole new file, which definitely adds to the 100 limit, and I constantly save when I'm testing CC... more than usual. After a while, I generate a folder inside the Saves Folder and drag a bunch of old save files to it, then drag that to Documents, outside of the EA Folder. Evenyually, I just delete that spare folder.

My Sims are traveling now, and I will have to take closer notice of what is generated when they return to homeworld! )))

With the discussions of travelling going on... 

A few observations.

I never had a problem travelling and never used nras traveler. * 

But that was just from Moonlight Falls to University. At the time I had only 

Sims3 - Pets, Super Natural, Ambitions and Showtime.

I have a sim who started in Moonlight Falls. I sent them to University and got them 2 full degrees and another half way. 

I think that amounts to 5 trips, I forget. 

I then had them move to Starlight Shores. 

I got bored there fast but mainly I did not like that all the people from Moonlight Falls had vanished from the sims friends list. 

I then went to move them again but it was so long ago I forget what I wound up doing. I think I was going to send them back to 

Moonlight Falls to test if the old friends would be there with the previous relationships intact or not. 

Either way, I had saved the game during the move and titled it so I would remember. 

I think also I mentioned some of this before as I also did not like that camera photos don't seem to survive the travel.

I have since installed nras Traveler but have not looked at the options.* 

I also now have all the expansion packs. 

When I load up the save file (the one made while moving) I get prompted to continue with the move or cancel it.

If I continue it, I see 2 versions of my sim. But regardless the sim does not move towns. When the load completes, I can play as usual 

but the second sim is unselectable and just stands on the front lawn the whole time lol. Well, If I cancel the move, the 2nd sim is in fact

the one that is playable (the one on the lawn) and the other never appears. 

Another thing that is strange. 

I loaded that same save series at the point just before the sim had moved to Starlight Shores. 

I instead sent them to University to complete the 3rd degree. 

Sims from town (Moonlight Falls) are showing up at Uni as "adventurers". 

That is new to me and likely due to having all the expansion packs installed now. 

I know about the random tourists that can show up, but nobody from Moonlight Falls ever 

appeared at university before but obviously they are showing up now due to having world adventures installed. 

I will have a look at the options in Traveler to see what is available but it has been a little difficult to resurrect this save series. 

Initially I saved the sim (household) to the sim bin but something about that bothered me too, I forget what.

So for sure save before making these travel decisions as I am still trying to sort these files out along a timeline, even with multiple saves lol. 

On a unrelated note, I reinstalled everything about this time last year and it is all still functioning well. The sims3 store items etc... 

But if I try to use some old downloaded characters (with attached items as larger package files), it breaks the store content as well as messes up 

CAS items. 

But the pet store works fine along with the cash register and the sim that gets generated with it.

Screenshot-79.jpg.c467efb40f9d0333ffea909bbb54e596.jpg

@James2112, interesting, that traveling worked. It is my understanding that WA broke something that EA never fixed, so possibly only broken if WA is installed... which it appears you do not have?

Also "adventurer" is new to me! I always see "tourist" when hovering pointer over a foreign Sim. Perhaps another thing from WA install???

Do you now have WA and still have those differences, or still did not add that EP?

One thing about store items breaking, I believe @landess mentioned KT Fixes worked for him with some store item issues, but it seemed it caused other issues when I added it. I think I was getting error messages about missing content for things I never installed, so removed the mod.

8 hours ago, landess said:

7 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

And @naniiiii?? ...

Never saw this. I guess I basically always do as you mentioned, and "save as", but that is what is prompted on my screen. 

That time, I forgot to made a backup. I had backup that the story is far from the current save. Usually I also made a backup when travel. Because never have something like this before, I think is fine. I never saw it coming.

But, ok will try and do what you say.

Can I ask 2 more question? This is not travel related, but loading took so long. 

When I first playing TS3 again, the loading is fine only take 2-4 minutes. But 1 day, it takes 15-20 minutes, and then it takes 40-50 minutes. And game play became laggy, it will freeze (not the sound & animation) for 3 minutes every 40-60 seconds sims time. I can't bear it, so I decide to save my all story related family to bin, and then start with new game with the same world and it back to 2-4 minutes. I don't make any changes with cc and mod. I'm afraid sooner or later the loading become 40 minutes again.

Just in case anyone know what make like this? I've searched on web, but no one helpful. Thanks. 

@landess and @naniiiii??, just had a chance to have my Sims travel. I can return to my original statement regarding when my Sims travel, which is that I do not have a saveX.backup generated, as the screen pops up to save before travel, I type in a new save time, which creates a new save file. Also, one reason I need to move saves to a folder outside of the Saves folder is that once I arrive to a location, I "save as" again so that should there be any crash issues, I can try that location again, or return to the prior save. and again, when I return to the save made when prompted before the change locations screen began, my family is simply standing around in front of the house, but the amount of the trip remains deducted from household funds. ) 

What I mean by change the time is the way I name my saves, as I wrote above... My homeworld, SV for Sunset Valley, MF for Moonlight Falls, Antara for Antara Lakes, etc (because of limited number of characters allowed), followed by the date (no year) and time. I use American date and 12 hr clock format, no colon, and just p or a instead of PM or AM. So basically when my Sims travel I "save as" by using a new time, even though the save will be time stamped in the file.

5 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

@James2112, interesting, that traveling worked. It is my understanding that WA broke something that EA never fixed, so possibly only broken if WA is installed... which it appears you do not have?

Also "adventurer" is new to me! I always see "tourist" when hovering pointer over a foreign Sim. Perhaps another thing from WA install???

Do you now have WA and still have those differences, or still did not add that EP?

When I first traveled to Uni, I did not have World Adventures. Likely why I had no trouble with travel.

I only recently tried to play those old saves and now that WA is installed, I am getting people from the original town show up at uni as 'adventurers'.

I have also never seen this 'adventurer' tag until now. Usually they are random tourists. 

I think I also confirmed that the saves can only retain contacts from one 'world' at a time. 

Although my save folder has info from 3 places it is rather disappointing to me that all those contacts and 

progress from the older world is lost. 

In case anybody is wondering. 

My Sims began in Moonlight Falls, went to uni multiple times then moved to Starlight Shores.

Moonlight Falls contacts were lost when moving to Starlight Shores. 

I tried moving back to Moonlight Falls and well, it sucks actually. 

My sim know nobody and in fact the game loads a fresh version of MF, it does not take me back to the heavily modded town I started in. 

I thought it would as MF info is in the save folder. Look at time gap between these dates lol. 

SaveFolder.png.dc980caea692929dadbafb22e5864f2c.png

Edited by James2112
Ummm, who wants to know lol
8 hours ago, James2112 said:

When I first traveled to Uni, I did not have World Adventures. Likely why I had no trouble with travel.

I only recently tried to play those old saves and now that WA is installed, I am getting people from the original town show up at uni as 'adventurers'.

I have also never seen this 'adventurer' tag until now. Usually they are random tourists. 

I think I also confirmed that the saves can only retain contacts from one 'world' at a time. 

Although my save folder has info from 3 places it is rather disappointing to me that all those contacts and 

progress from the older world is lost. 

In case anybody is wondering. 

My Sims began in Moonlight Falls, went to uni multiple times then moved to Starlight Shores.

Moonlight Falls contacts were lost when moving to Starlight Shores. 

I tried moving back to Moonlight Falls and well, it sucks actually. 

My sim know nobody and in fact the game loads a fresh version of MF, it does not take me back to the heavily modded town I started in. 

I thought it would as MF info is in the save folder. Look at time gap between these dates lol. 

OK... then it is WA which breaks travel. Pretty sure that was what I had been told. But I am reverse of you with EPs, as WA was one of my first in a multi-disks set, and Uni came much later. So, I had the WA travel problem years ago, and was able to find about Traveler then.

Not sure what you mean about only contacts from one world? My Sims always travel. It is my biggest save bloat problem... I just can't stop!!!! But, my Sims relationship panel always shows every Sim they ever met in any world they have been to, or if they meet a tourist in their homeworld. NOW... thinking about it, do you have Nraas Relationship Panel mod??? That may be the difference? It is another of those Nraas mods that have been part of my game since day 2. Day 1, nothing worked right, day 2, found Nraas and never looked back!

There are several articles about changing towns and Sims loosing relations, even with Traveler and Relationship Panel, SP etc. One that I ran across a while ago, perhaps on MTS, Igazor from Nraas had mentioned using Nraas Porter, but I don't remember where that thread was exactly.

An FYI... You can right click on the NHD files, in the choices for opening tools window shows, find s3pe and use that to open those files. Those files are the bloat files that contain snaps and imgs which get cloned every time your Sims travel. If not using one of the save cleaners, you can use s3pe to manually delete imgs and snaps. They will regenerate, but during the time they are gone, it does help with game speed.

If you want to keep prom pics, etc, the main for them is the TravelDB, so just do not dlete the pics from that package. Or if you do not care, you can delete them too.

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Not sure what you mean about only contacts from one world?

I believe there is some confusion when using the word travel. Changing home worlds isn't travel but moving and is basically starting a new game with an ALREADY ACTIVE household.

With this in mind it's easier to see if there is any actual problem . . . .

Screenshot-138.jpg.533dfa190dbc2661ad9f5574d9c3b13f.jpg

ALL World Adventure locations having a default LOT meant for 'your' Sim to live in 'free' as the cost is part of the travel expense.

With University this becomes part of the players tuition to live free in a Dorm if they choose while introducing the roommate mechanic to the game. (shared living space with no control of the Sims)

In either case we can see it's a TEMPORARY travel with all ties to another HOME WORLD.

I hope this explain enough about how the game WORKS so others won't think something is broken when it's just user ignorance (not knowing how shit works).

Rereading some of the above I wanted to address NRaas Porter.  While I haven't used it if someone has it they could check and see exactly what it does. The ONLY thing I can think of is using Porter to move to a NEW homeworld may 'save' Sim contact information from the previous location so like tourists - you could have Sims 'visit' or be able to call them like 'any' contact regardless of meeting them on vacation or university. We see Tourists were the beginning of the 'roommate' feature with a single temporary Sim, while the Roommates allows more than one Sim and is 'permanent' as long as the Sim(s) live or are asked to moved out.

This means the save file for the 'new world' must also contain .sim file information found within the previous save and is included instead of wiped when a Sim moves to a new town. This would be reflected in the save file size for a 'new game'.

Edited by landess
2 hours ago, landess said:

I believe there is some confusion when using the word travel. Changing home worlds isn't travel but moving and is basically starting a new game with an ALREADY ACTIVE household.

With this in mind it's easier to see if there is any actual problem . . . .

ALL World Adventure locations having a default LOT meant for 'your' Sim to live in 'free' as the cost is part of the travel expense.

With University this becomes part of the players tuition to live free in a Dorm if they choose while introducing the roommate mechanic to the game. (shared living space with no control of the Sims)

In either case we can see it's a TEMPORARY travel with all ties to another HOME WORLD.

I hope this explain enough about how the game WORKS so others won't think something is broken when it's just user ignorance (not knowing how shit works).

Yeah great rundown of what we are talking about. The WA worlds and UNI are temporary spots and I have no trouble with in this case Moonlight Falls contacts (and tourists) always being available in a sims friends panel. It is only when moving worlds so thanks for that clarification. I remember we talked about this before, and the solution was to save the sim to the family bin and manually move them into a new world. I will revisit that idea at some point.