[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

For those wanting different Dildos, since we couldn't recolor the base mod Purple one, and LadySmoks OMG version was the only other available - I did some Experiments.

I downloaded the Transmogrifier from MTS and a couple of the PASSION sex toys (which KinkyWorld doesn't recognize) and applied the script from the purple dildo to them - works fine. Now the pervert in me wonders what other 'objects' would accept the script AND line up correctly . . . 

https://modthesims.info/d/592332/the-transmogrifier-aka-object-script-changer.html

Have FUN!

Screenshot-121.jpg.51ce412ab6536e32e1222b3021dc53fc.jpg

Edited by landess
20 hours ago, TheLadysGhost said:

First, I have never seen the messages in the last 2 pics.

KW is supposed to automatically recognizes L666, Amra72 and Mike24 animations if you install them correctly. Every animation package has 2 files. One says KW_and name of animation and the other says OKW_and name of animation. You must have both in your mods folder. One is the actual animations, the other is the information KW uses to read the animations and use them.

I followed exactly as shown in the instructions, but I think some animations are recognized automatically by the mod, the version of the kink I downloaded I have no idea, but it doesn't have the cannabis for smoking, just for planting, could someone send me the file to put in the my game?

On 5/24/2022 at 4:57 AM, landess said:

Transmogrifier from MTS

Interesting ! Thanks for the hint to Transmogrifer.

On 5/24/2022 at 4:57 AM, landess said:

since we couldn't recolor the base mod Purple

At least you can find a pink one in my animations thread. Last post of Mar.23.

But to my experience, a Sim should have only the one you want to use in the inventory. (Had both in the inventory, and KW selected the wrong one in my game ? )

On 5/25/2022 at 2:14 AM, Clydie said:

Interesting ! Thanks for the hint to Transmogrifer.

@namaradus mentioned this when I was "bitching" about having to remove all dressers from every house my Sims used, it prevent 50 panties in their inventories, because KW loves to take off panties and put them in inventory to create bloat. So, now I use transmogrifier to change script to counter and have dressers more as decoration. Also, I now use it to add an extra role in my bars. The food machine from ITF (on community lots will spawn a server role) would look out of place in a dark vampire bar. So, I buy an old looking refrigerator and an ITF food machine... click the food machine, Nraas debug, copy script, then click the refrigerator, Nraas debug change script... dialog box automatically shows name of food machine, and click ok. Now, a food server is spawned at my bar/ lounge, and Sims have more than bar food to choose, although the "synthesized" is still shown.

On 5/25/2022 at 2:14 AM, Clydie said:

At least you can find a pink one in my animations thread. Last post of Mar.23.

But to my experience, a Sim should have only the one you want to use in the inventory. (Had both in the inventory, and KW selected the wrong one in my game ? )

The giant one that I made is more flesh colored. Not being able to recolor comes from the base that Oniki used is not recolorable. While working with Lucas on projects, I learned a few things about how some scripts are added to objects. I need to find time to experiment, but it may be possible to clone a colorable item, then change scripts in s3pe. Might try that later today and report in. )

I find you can have more than one "toy" in a Sim inventory, but they seem to always use the smaller when given a choice. 

Hmmm... a "kinky" thought... wonder if it's possible to add vibrator sound to animations or object itself??? ?

3 hours ago, TheLadysGhost said:

the base that Oniki used is not recolorable.

Huh, that was exactly what I did and it was easy. I have not much idea about creating objects of some sort, just changed the color added different icons and cloned it with S3OC to avoid collisions with the original blue one. That's it !

Or did you mean recolorable in the game ?

3 hours ago, TheLadysGhost said:

add vibrator sound to animations or object itself

Not to the object, because this has no animation itself, but to the animation of one actor. Very good idea ! Need to find an appropriate game sound with Dentons tool and test it if I find one.

Edited by Clydie
4 hours ago, Clydie said:

Huh, that was exactly what I did and it was easy.

Did not explain correctly... recolorable is a color mask and a person can change the color to their taste in game. I think it was cloned from salt shaker, and has no color mask options. I changed color of the blue to fleshy color, and I figure you did same. Only preset color choice (more than none), but a person cannot change the colors you chose. One I made cloned from the Oniki toy will always be the color that I made it. And yours? Although, I made that one a while ago, and maybe there are different ways than what I knew???

4 hours ago, Clydie said:

Need to find an appropriate game sound with Dentons tool and test it if I find one.

I will also listen for good sound.

14 hours ago, Clydie said:

OK, a misunderstanding then.  Thanks for clarification.

Success! It was a quickie, and I will need to redo most of it, but... I cloned the garden gnome, which IS a recolorable object... It has color mask, multiplier, etc, not just that single color image buried inside the mesh tab section. So, clone from the gnome, then in the edit tab, replaced the gnome rig with the rig from the KW dildo. Export package. Next part I learned from Lucas while working on Natasha Doll... In s3pe, there is option to edit the OBJK file. Inside of there, I replaced the object string with the one from KW dildo. All other boxes were checked the same. In game, it acts the same as KW dildo, but can be recolored using in game editing...

image.png.41a66bb38906b43effd3ce7d508a9850.png

On 5/24/2022 at 5:51 PM, Grace S A said:

I followed exactly as shown in the instructions, but I think some animations are recognized automatically by the mod, the version of the kink I downloaded I have no idea, but it doesn't have the cannabis for smoking, just for planting, could someone send me the file to put in the my game?

For the version number, when you first load a saved game, a notification will show up in the top right corner of the window and show the version of Kinky World. For example, it might say something like "Kinky World Build 409".

EDIT: adding screenshot of the version notification

image.png.1d4a8c0e225576920e7314d8df47704d.png

For cannabis, you have to grow it yourself. You plant the seeds using the gardening skill. You need to have a skill level of 7 or higher in order to do that. After a few days, you can harvest the cannabis bushes. When you harvest them, you will get cannabis flowers. Keep those in your inventory, or put them into a storage container, or just leave them sitting on the ground. After about 2 days, those will dry out, and you will be left with cannabis herb. You can then put the cannabis herb into food or you can roll it into joints.

When you put it into food and eat the food, you will get a moodlet of +9 that lasts for around 10 hours, although it can last for longer if the quality of the herb is higher. You can use one cannabis herb and add it to a group meal, which will give you several servings of food with cannabis in it.

When you roll joints, you get 3 joints. You can then smoke a joint, which will give you a moodlet of somewhere around +20 (I don't remember the exact amount right now), and that moodlet will last for only 4 hours. If you already have a moodlet from cannabis and you use more, then your current moodlet will be replaced with a new one. So, smoking two joints will not last for 8 hours, it just resets your current moodlet to 4 hours.

In older versions of KW, you could only buy the seeds online. In the latest build number 409, you can buy either cannabis seed or cannabis flower online. You could buy the flowers online and then wait for them to dry out to become the herb, which is a bit faster than waiting for it to grow, but it is much more expensive, since the flower costs 455 simoleans online, while if you buy 1 seed, you can eventually have an endless supply of herb that you grow yourself, and you can sell whatever you do not use yourself.

Edited by FreakyRufus
add screenshot
On 5/26/2022 at 7:52 PM, bigd7777 said:

How do I get them to smoke cannabis? I can order online but it doesnt show up in their inventory. 

The stuff you order online arrives in the mail the next morning. As for how to use it, see the message that I just posted about that:

Hello!

Does anyone know if there is a way to disable or prevent a sim from becoming a Masochist in KW if raped enough times, or preventing sims from enjoying being raped the more it's done to them?  I couldn't find a way in the in-game menu / settings or in the 409 version's package itself.

Thank you,

On 5/31/2022 at 6:41 AM, LucesmeValiare said:

Hello!

Does anyone know if there is a way to disable or prevent a sim from becoming a Masochist in KW if raped enough times, or preventing sims from enjoying being raped the more it's done to them?  I couldn't find a way in the in-game menu / settings or in the 409 version's package itself.

Thank you,

I am not sure and I can't test now, try to give the Sim the Commanding presence trait, I think this one and Masochist will conflict and they can't become a masochist, but let me know if I am mistaken. I know I tried it a long time ago but I am not remembering for usre the results.

16 hours ago, simion512 said:

I am not sure and I can't test now, try to give the Sim the Commanding presence trait, I think this one and Masochist will conflict and they can't become a masochist, but let me know if I am mistaken. I know I tried it a long time ago but I am not remembering for usre the results.

Hi, simion512!

I appreciate the suggestion.  I gave that a test, removed all traits from the victim except for "Commanding Presence", and eventually the "Raped!" moodlet began to decrease in severity (it wasn't bothering the Sim as much; Sim clearly heading towards Masochist).  I stopped there since I have had some success by staring at the XML's long enough +trial and error.  I'll share what I've found out so far in case this helps anyone in the future.  Please do note I'm quite literally (intentionally) "breaking" the mod (without breaking the entire thing).  ;) Or at least the way in which it was intended to work.

In ONIKI_KinkyWorld.package (v409), there is an XML called "KinkyTraits" (from S3PE, you can copy/paste the text to a text editor or export it to XML to modify, and then just right-click and replace it with your modded XML after you made your changes and save the now-modified package to put into your game).  There are 2 traits here associated with "Masochist".  These are the default values below (also has a nice comment there regarding <SetNumbers> indicating the traits it does conflict with).

Note:  I tried applying WooHooLess to the victim as well very early on in troubleshooting.  As soon as the Sim gets raped even once, they lose this trait.  No dice for the obvious easy solution unfortunately.

<TraitList>
	  <Name>Masochist</Name>
	  <Description>MasochistDescription</Description>
	  <Hex>Masochist=0x13DA06E34F8C9E90</Hex>
	  <CodeVersion>BaseGame</CodeVersion>
	  <AgeSpeciesVisible>T,Y,A,E</AgeSpeciesVisible>
	  <SetNumbers>10102,10103,10111,10120</SetNumbers>	<!-- conflicts with MasochistReward, WooHooLess, Rapist, Dominant -->
	  <Points>50</Points>
          <RandomWeight>5</RandomWeight>
          <CanBeLearnedRandomly>FALSE</CanBeLearnedRandomly>
	  <CanBeLearnedThroughConversation>True</CanBeLearnedThroughConversation>
          <IntimacyLevel>60</IntimacyLevel>
	  <Category>Lifestyle</Category>
	  <AutonomousDesiredCommodity>WooHoo</AutonomousDesiredCommodity>
	  <CommodityName>TraitMasochist</CommodityName>
	  <Predicate>IsMasochist</Predicate>
	  <!--<ActiveTopic>Masochist Trait</ActiveTopic>-->
	  <ThumbFilename>trait_masochist</ThumbFilename>
	  <ThumbPieMenu>trait_masochist_s</ThumbPieMenu>
	  <ThumbDislikePieMenu>trait_masochist_s_crossedout</ThumbDislikePieMenu>
	  <TraitTipDescription>MasochistTraitTipDescription</TraitTipDescription>
	  <TraitToolTipText0>MasochistToolTipText0</TraitToolTipText0>
	  <TraitToolTipText1>MasochistToolTipText1</TraitToolTipText1>
	  <TraitToolTipText2>MasochistToolTipText2</TraitToolTipText2>
	  <TraitToolTipText3>MasochistToolTipText3</TraitToolTipText3>
	  <EffectOnAcademicDegreeTooltip></EffectOnAcademicDegreeTooltip>
	  <Version>1</Version>
	 </TraitList>
	<TraitList>
	  <Name>MasochistReward</Name>
	  <Hex>MasochistReward=0xA8F3275DCF954C7D</Hex>
	  <SetNumbers>10102,10104,10112,10119</SetNumbers>	<!-- conflicts with Masochist, WooHooLess, Rapist, Dominant -->
	  <Points>0</Points>
	  <RandomWeight>0</RandomWeight>
	  <Category>RewardSkill</Category>
	  <Version>1</Version>
	 </TraitList>

Note on this second trait, MasochistReward, under <Category> that it is a "RewardSkill" versus our above "Masochist" that is a "LifeStyle".  Given "raped enough times == Masochist", this makes sense.  So I attempted to break it (see modified code below).

<Name>Masochist</Name>
	  <Hex>Masochist=0x13DA06E34F8C9E90</Hex>
	  <SetNumbers>10102,10103,10111,10120</SetNumbers>	<!-- conflicts with MasochistReward, WooHooLess, Rapist, Dominant -->
	  <Points>0</Points> <!-- was 50; changed to 0-->
          <RandomWeight>0</RandomWeight> <!-- was 5; changed to 0-->
		  <!-- if the trait can be learned trough various means (interview, mobile radio station, ...) -->
          <CanBeLearnedRandomly>TRUE</CanBeLearnedRandomly>
	  <!-- If the trait can be learned talking with the Sims ("Try to Know Better" interaction?). -->
		  <!-- This is probably the intimacy level the other Sim has to be to actually learn about the trait. -->

<!-- This is the category of the trait (aka TraitGroup). Accepted Values are:
		None (for hidden traits),
		RewardMisc, RewardMotive, RewardShop, RewardSkill, RewardSocial, RewardWork,
		Intellect, Social, Lifestyle, Physical
		All (??? No existing trait has that value for this tag) -->
	  <Category>Lifestyle</Category>
	  <CommodityName>TraitMasochist</CommodityName>
	  <Version>1</Version>
	 </TraitList>
	<TraitList>
	  <Name>MasochistReward</Name>
	  <Hex>MasochistReward=0xA8F3275DCF954C7D</Hex>
	  <AgeSpeciesVisible>T,Y,A,E</AgeSpeciesVisible> <!-- original values:  T,Y,A,E -->
	  <SetNumbers>10102,10104,10112,10119</SetNumbers>	<!-- conflicts with Masochist, WooHooLess, Rapist, Dominant -->
	  <Points>-1000</Points> <!--Originally 50.  The trait did not actually get applied this time, though actions and other effects still persisted the same. -->
	  <RandomWeight>0</RandomWeight>
	  <Category>RewardSkill</Category>
	  <Version>1</Version>
	 </TraitList>

Many thanks to Arsil for the tutorial they included in their custom trait mod description here:  Custom Traits Manager by Arsil

The tutorial, description, and example provided (after you go to the comments to download it) by Arsil was the most helpful in giving an idea of what might actually get me some results.

Back to the modded code, under the second MasochistReward trait (many things were tried; see comments), after I changed the value of <Points>50</Points> to -1000 (guessing that it is indeed a level of points for the trait to be rewarded when reached and that whatever that point system is is probably incrementing from 0 up, not down), this successfully broke the application of the Masochist trait even after receiving the notification that the Sim has become a Masochist.  I haven't tried resetting the other changed values to defaults yet to double-check these results.

So that much is solved, at least.  Masochist trait is no longer automatically applied.  However, I still haven't managed to break the incrementation system yet that reduces the severity of the "Raped!" moodlet and initiates the notifications.  I did also find this in "KinkyBuffs.xml" from the .package:

<BuffList>
    <BuffName>Raped</BuffName>
    <BuffDescription>RapedDescription</BuffDescription>
    <AxisEffected>Happy</AxisEffected>
    <EffectValue>-80</EffectValue>
    <TimeoutLength>1440</TimeoutLength>
    <Stackable>False</Stackable>
    <Hex>BuffRaped=0x5C7F983671DF370D</Hex>
    <CustomClassName>Oniki.Gameplay.BuffRaped, Oniki_KinkyMod</CustomClassName>
    <ThumbFilename>moodlet_raped</ThumbFilename>
    <Travel>True</Travel>
  </BuffList>

You can modify the <EffectValue> here of "Raped" and this also successfully modifies it.  Default is -70.  With it set to -80 above, the first time your Sim receives the notification that "it wasn't as bad", the severity dropped to -25 (went up 55 points).

Technically, I guess I could make this number small enough that the moodlet would always be negative as a workaround and go modify the notification texts if I can find them for better immersion, but I'd rather successfully break this system altogether if it's even possible.  =3

There is 1 more XML in the .package, KinkyMotives, that includes some more "Points" for "TraitMasochist".

<Motive>
		<Tuning name="TraitMasochist" kind="294048007" universal="False" insatiable="False" intensity="500" ageSpecificity="All" traitSpecificity="Unknown" decayType="NoDecay" decayValue="0" initialMin="100" initialMax="100" timeRandomness="0" hasDefaultValue="True">
		</Tuning>
		<Intensity>
			<Point x="-100" y="0" />
			<Point x="-98" y="0.5" />
			<Point x="0" y="1" />
			<Point x="100" y="1" />
		</Intensity>
		<AutoSatisfy>
			<Point x="0" y="100" />
			<Point x="24" y="100" />
		</AutoSatisfy>
		<MoodContribution>
			<Point x="-100" y="0" />
			<Point x="100" y="0" />
		</MoodContribution>
		<MotiveBuffs>
		</MotiveBuffs>
	</Motive>

I'm not really sure what all of these do yet.  I tried setting the trait's "decayType" from "NoDecay" to "DecayToZero" and changed the "decayValue" from 0 to 100.  No effect (changes were still active during the "Commanding Presence" trait test as well).  I haven't played with the points yet, but they are probably next on the list (or maybe I'll just comment the whole motive here out and see if KW breaks or not, and if not, maybe I finally win).

And the last thing I found and tried was a hidden "Corrupted" skill in "KinkySkills" (another XML in the package).  I noticed on some previous attempts that this skill value went up for the victim after a time (2 upon reaching Masochist), and hoping it was the mystery point system I'm trying to disable, I reset the skill from 1 to 0 for the victim when they first got it.  No luck on this one either.  Here is what it looks like in the KinkySkills.xml.

<SkillList>
	  <SkillName>Corrupted</SkillName>
	  <SkillDescription>CorruptedDescription</SkillDescription>
          <Hidden>False</Hidden> <!-- Original value:  True -->
	  <Hex>Corrupted=0x0E5F65AB</Hex>
	  <CustomClassName>Oniki.Gameplay.Skills.CorruptedSkill, Oniki_KinkyMod</CustomClassName>
	  <MaxSkillLevel>10</MaxSkillLevel>
	  <Commodity>SkillCorrupted=0x2086D10E</Commodity>
	  <Mental>True</Mental>
          <Category>CanDecay</Category>
	  <AvailableAgeSpecies>B,P,C,T,Y,A,E</AvailableAgeSpecies>
	  <Version>1</Version>
	</SkillList>

And I think that that's about everything I've tried so far.  I'm about down to tweaking the TraitMasochist motive and hoping something works.  I haven't found anything else modifiable that looks related.

If anyone has anymore suggestions, I'll give 'em a shot.  I doubt it's publicly available, but at this point, I'd gladly take the source code and some compiling / packing instructions for it.  That might be both easier and faster.  lol!

In any case, if I succeed somehow, I'll make sure and post the solution.

Thank you!

10 hours ago, LucesmeValiare said:

I doubt it's publicly available, but at this point, I'd gladly take the source code and some compiling / packing instructions for it.  That might be both easier and faster.  lol!

I used the program from jetBrains called dotPeek to look at the mod code,  you can only read not edit it, you need to extract the .dll files from the .package (in C#,.NET they call this .dll files Assemblies) so you open the files and read the code, the main issue I had is that Enums for traits are replaced with IDs and makes it a bit harder to understand what is all about, I did not opened the Sims3 files to find the IDs for the  unmoded traits so I soemtimes have to guess.
I saved a list with the ones I found (but might differ for a different version)

WooHoo = (SkillNames) 948086088;
Exhibition = (SkillNames) 2992916738;
ZooLover = (SkillNames) 3433338923;
Corrupted = (SkillNames) 241132971;

"Cuckold" -  -2706440209449651978L);
"DogBreeder" -  979661643176229396L);
"DogOffspring" -  -848043384767415877L);
"Exhibitionist" -  7354196657368512862L);
"ExhibitionistReward" -  3466076077872896391L);
"HorseBreeder" -  7412746344245497567L);
"Incest" -  1488114720166904253L);
"IncestReward" -  -4755446890611062752L);
"Masochist" -  1430463405005512336L);
"MasochistReward" -  -6272626572128859011L);
"Rapist" -  878138720424670126L);
"Slut" -  -7853606504136128029L);
"Voyeur" -  6305427426219963235L);
"WooHooer" -  5655439927359382549L);
"WooHooLess" -  8086220334954004043L);
"ZombieOffspring" -  4953262222980978493L);
"Dominant" -  -6729195823900654099L);
"LoveBigBoobs" -  -4801540155585757926L);
"LoveBigButt" -  -3052619839856159818L);
"LoveHairy" -  5383482079245295050L);
"LoveBigCock" -  -3558190679529210687L);
"LoveMuscular" -  -2044675805501201005L);
"LoveTattoo" -  -4456584723568967082L);
"LoveFutanari" -  -3588853697108191937L);
"LoveCurvy" -  1307205625167756210L);
"LoveBaldPussy" -  -7080603031607568262L);
"Junky" -  4888048803154561352L);

When you find some ID like  123456L you can search it to see where it is sued and defined and you might find it's text, but search without the L at the end (Ctrl+T for search)

There are some small changes I would like also to do with the mod but the thought of having to set things up , do a big compile and then having to wait for the game to start to test the change and repeat it a lot of times is extremely un-appeling. 

Hello,

Recently I have problem with KW, there is no kinky interaction with other sims, themselves or on computer. I enabled debug but it didnt show up. I tried reinstall the game, download mods and try only KW but it still didnt work. Does anyone know how to fix it? Thanks

18 minutes ago, Motherlodesims said:

Someone knows if Oniki still work inside this project? I would like to try the game without issues. I'm supporting him inside the patreon but seems that all files were deleted. 

It is not really a focus of them now (working on their own game), but they may still release updates every so often. The latest version can be found here from their patreon: [KW] Build 409

Edited by varlo
16 minutes ago, varlo said:

It is not really a focus of them now (working on their own game), but they may still release updates every so often. The latest version can be found here from their patreon: [KW] Build 409

I sort of had the impression based on what some of her patrons had posted here that 409 was basically going to be the last version and that she was busy working on other stuff, with little chance of any more updates to KW. I could be wrong, but that is what it seems like the situation is to me.

On 28/05/2022 at 19:12, FreakyRufus said:

Para o número da versão, quando você carrega um jogo salvo pela primeira vez, uma notificação aparecerá no canto superior direito da janela e mostrará a versão do Kinky World. Por exemplo, pode dizer algo como "Kinky World Build 409".

EDIT: adicionando captura de tela da notificação de versão

Para a cannabis, você tem que cultivá-la você mesmo. Você planta as sementes usando a habilidade de jardinagem. Você precisa ter um nível de habilidade de 7 ou superior para fazer isso. Depois de alguns dias, você pode colher os arbustos de cannabis. Ao colhê-los, você obterá flores de cannabis. Mantenha-os em seu inventário ou coloque-os em um recipiente de armazenamento ou apenas deixe-os no chão. Após cerca de 2 dias, eles secarão e você ficará com a erva de cannabis. Você pode então colocar a erva de cannabis na comida ou pode enrolá-la nas articulações.

Quando você a coloca na comida e come a comida, você recebe um modificador de humor de +9 que dura cerca de 10 horas, embora possa durar mais se a qualidade da erva for maior. Você pode usar uma erva de cannabis e adicioná-la a uma refeição em grupo, o que lhe dará várias porções de comida com cannabis.

Quando você rola juntas, você obtém 3 juntas. Você pode fumar um baseado, o que lhe dará um modificador de humor em torno de +20 (não me lembro da quantidade exata agora), e esse modificador durará apenas 4 horas. Se você já tem um moodlet da cannabis e usa mais, seu moodlet atual será substituído por um novo. Portanto, fumar dois baseados não durará 8 horas, apenas redefine seu humor atual para 4 horas.

Nas versões mais antigas do KW, você só podia comprar as sementes online. Na versão mais recente, número 409, você pode comprar sementes de cannabis ou flores de cannabis online. Você pode comprar as flores online e esperar que elas sequem para se tornar a erva, o que é um pouco mais rápido do que esperar crescer, mas é muito mais caro, já que a flor custa 455 simoleans online, enquanto se você comprar 1 semente, você pode eventualmente ter um suprimento infinito de ervas que você mesmo cultiva e pode vender o que não usar.

Thank you very much for the information, it is very helpful.

When my sims go to the bathroom to do their business, and they have the kinksims modlet, they end up masturbating for a long time, is there any setting I can put so they don't do this in the bathroom?

About privacy, when I have a party, the sims end up having sex in front of others, even if a child enters the room, is there a way to put privacy to carry out these activities only in a closed environment without other people?

On 28/05/2022 at 19:12, FreakyRufus said:

Para o número da versão, quando você carrega um jogo salvo pela primeira vez, uma notificação aparecerá no canto superior direito da janela e mostrará a versão do Kinky World. Por exemplo, pode dizer algo como "Kinky World Build 409".

EDIT: adicionando captura de tela da notificação de versão

Para a cannabis, você tem que cultivá-la você mesmo. Você planta as sementes usando a habilidade de jardinagem. Você precisa ter um nível de habilidade de 7 ou superior para fazer isso. Depois de alguns dias, você pode colher os arbustos de cannabis. Ao colhê-los, você obterá flores de cannabis. Mantenha-os em seu inventário ou coloque-os em um recipiente de armazenamento ou apenas deixe-os no chão. Após cerca de 2 dias, eles secarão e você ficará com a erva de cannabis. Você pode então colocar a erva de cannabis na comida ou pode enrolá-la nas articulações.

Quando você a coloca na comida e come a comida, você recebe um modificador de humor de +9 que dura cerca de 10 horas, embora possa durar mais se a qualidade da erva for maior. Você pode usar uma erva de cannabis e adicioná-la a uma refeição em grupo, o que lhe dará várias porções de comida com cannabis.

Quando você rola juntas, você obtém 3 juntas. Você pode fumar um baseado, o que lhe dará um modificador de humor em torno de +20 (não me lembro da quantidade exata agora), e esse modificador durará apenas 4 horas. Se você já tem um moodlet da cannabis e usa mais, seu moodlet atual será substituído por um novo. Portanto, fumar dois baseados não durará 8 horas, apenas redefine seu humor atual para 4 horas.

Nas versões mais antigas do KW, você só podia comprar as sementes online. Na versão mais recente, número 409, você pode comprar sementes de cannabis ou flores de cannabis online. Você pode comprar as flores online e esperar que elas sequem para se tornar a erva, o que é um pouco mais rápido do que esperar crescer, mas é muito mais caro, já que a flor custa 455 simoleans online, enquanto se você comprar 1 semente, você pode eventualmente ter um suprimento infinito de ervas que você mesmo cultiva e pode vender o que não usar.

I would like more help.

Apparently my sims now when I click to have sex, they accept the interaction they take off their clothes but at the time nothing happens, they still feel like it, and as if I canceled the interaction, I ended up messing with some privacy interactions, and for them not to be towel after shower, but the animations are there, do you know what could have happened and help me?

Sorry to ask again, does anyone know why I dont have any kinky interaction at all (with other sims, computer...) I tried reinstall game, mods, even window, I tried build 3.07, 3.99 and 4.09 but it's still not working

Untitled.png

18 hours ago, prg13 said:

Sorry to ask again, does anyone know why I dont have any kinky interaction at all (with other sims, computer...) I tried reinstall game, mods, even window, I tried build 3.07, 3.99 and 4.09 but it's still not working

Untitled.png

IF you only see the menu in the screenshot, it means you might not have turned on (Enabled) the Kinky World mod.

In the screenshot, click the menu called, "Kinky World...", to turn on (enable) the Kinky World.