[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

41 minutes ago, landess said:

Having your favorite Super Hero arrive to enforce justice (or even fail - players are an interesting lot) would be a nice change to these events. Breaking up a Rape, Discouraging Prostitution, Busting Kids out after curfew . . . .  Awww Cap!

I remember reading someone's comment in this thread several years ago, but unfortunately don't recall who it was. Anyway, the gist of the comment was that they dressed their sim up like Batman and had recruited a couple of prostitutes using the KW functionality. Then at night, they would have their Batman cruise around town with his two girls, and break up any rapes he came across, and then celebrate the event with his companions. I always thought that was a super funny idea, but could never figure out how to get it to actually work as described.

Anyone else having problems with their female sims not going to the bathroom with this mod? I installed the latest version on Oni's patreon and since installing it they won't go to the bathroom they just stand there. This is both using the toilet and going outside.

Edited by YammiJammi
1 hour ago, YammiJammi said:

Anyone else having problems with their female sims not going to the bathroom with this mod? I installed the latest version on Oni's patreon and since installing it they won't go to the bathroom they just stand there. This is both using the toilet and going outside.

I use build 409, and have never had that issue. Could be autonomy settings? Could be conflict with another mod? What other mods are you using? As final step is to remove every mod EXCEPT KW, and a few NRaas mods like MC and no intro, and start a NEW game to see what happens.

As I am testing CC right now. I currently have a group of 10 in my household. Most of the time, I am only switching between a few of them, and only check others if their portait turns yellow. I will watch, and they will autonomously use a toilet, cook food and even bathe. Only problem I had with a toilet recently was a group went bowling, and I forgot about them. When I returned, the bowling ally had closed, and they were outside chatting. Black Widow was almost in red for toilet, so I placed a toilet bush on the side of the building so she could use it. )

6 hours ago, YammiJammi said:

If you have NRaas Shooless - remove it.

11 hours ago, YammiJammi said:

I have that problem sometimes when I create a new family.  Not all female sims do it, just some.  Haven't figured out what causes it but I find resetting the sim with mastercontroller fixes the problem.

On 9/24/2021 at 4:41 AM, landess said:

I don't know how to disable it.

A)  Happens to me all the time. I learned to live with it.

B)  Has never Happened to me. When I pause the game it stays paused.

I don't know if this question is still open (I don't want to read the last 20 pages), but if it is, I have good news and bad news. 
the good news is, I was able to identify the process, by accident but still, which brings us to the bad news: 
this interaction that causes the change in game speed is probably a fundamental part of KW, because whenever a sim takes a KinkiSelfie, the speed changes at the point where the camera triggers. 

But there is a solution to this problem: by using the interaction Phone_TakeSelfie+Definition_Exhibition and TakePhoto+Definition (ICamera) no longer autonomously. Has the disadvantage that no Sim more of itself (autonomously) makes a selfie, you get therefore also no more, or sims higher than level 3 in the skill Exhibition (because you have to post a selfie for level 4).

27 minutes ago, Bomber86 said:

I don't know if this question is still open (I don't want to read the last 20 pages), but if it is, I have good news and bad news. 
the good news is, I was able to identify the process, by accident but still, which brings us to the bad news: 
this interaction that causes the change in game speed is probably a fundamental part of KW, because whenever a sim takes a KinkiSelfie, the speed changes at the point where the camera triggers. 

But there is a solution to this problem: by using the interaction Phone_TakeSelfie+Definition_Exhibition and TakePhoto+Definition (ICamera) no longer autonomously. Has the disadvantage that no Sim more of itself (autonomously) makes a selfie, you get therefore also no more, or sims higher than level 3 in the skill Exhibition (because you have to post a selfie for level 4).

Selfies issue is somewhere on a different thread. Also, on that thread, I mentioned that there is already a mod that does exactly as you said, just haven't had time to look for where I got it. Simple search would be to type "Sims 3 no autonomous selfies" into your search engine.

thanks for the Tip, but the Search brings nothing Reasonable, even if i restrict the Search to LL, where all Results point to this Thread. without Restriction i end up at MTS, nraas and other Forums, which all talk about the Problem in, respectively offer a Solution for Sims 4. the first Thing that works on the Topic in Sims 3 is here in LL but only that the kinky selfie does not show what it should show

thanks for the effort though

1 hour ago, Benmc20 said:

So, it seems that we can have futunari (not shemale) sims with Kinky world. Well, if I've read correctly here: https://web.archive.org/web/20180830201155/http://onikikay-kinkyworld.wikia.com/wiki/Futanari

Any idea to create directly such sim in the CAS ?

Leaving 'labels' behind this is the deal: KinkyWorld/Settings/Debug has an option to flag a female Sim.  Now, when that Sim has it's bottom clothing removed exposing the skin/panties, the player's choice of Male Penis AND Balls are added.

>>> This is it - nothing more.

Any Penis scripts are applied the same as a male. This does NOT remove any custom mesh or textures added for realism - it's a dick that's been glued-on over whatever was already there.

With sliders the player can shrink and raise the balls considerably - that's the best I can think of if they are an issue.

Create one in CAS? Well one doesn't need KW for that unless they want the scripts KW uses to add and control the penis while in game. A Nude bottom is an outfit like anything else - choose to wear it or not. Having trouble selecting it for a particular outfit? Use NRaas / change to the nude outfit before entering CAS. After adding the Penis/nude bottom - return to the game and use Master Controller to copy that outfit to any others - Not sure what else to add.

Okay - a bit more. NPC's can not be selected for a few of the KW options like 'change to shemale'. If you save a 'shemale' to the CAS bin, and later use that for another NPC in the game - KW does NOT recognize NPC shemales so the Sim would have a penis - but it would remain limp unless made hard in CAS (eternal boner). This also means you can't 'change it back' in game because there is NO OPTION for a Shemale in an NPC's KW Debug menu - You'd need to choose another Bin Sim.

Because there is Rock-Hard Drug in the game and it DOES make the dick go limp when it wears off - I can't say if this has any effect either way on a NPC / KW Shemale  ? ? ?  Shouldn't, but it's just another example of how things are tied together.

Edited by landess
1 hour ago, Benmc20 said:

So, it seems that we can have futunari (not shemale) sims with Kinky world. Well, if I've read correctly here: https://web.archive.org/web/20180830201155/http://onikikay-kinkyworld.wikia.com/wiki/Futanari

Any idea to create directly such sim in the CAS ?

My sims had a futa child one time. The parents were a female and a shemale, but that probably doesn't matter, as I seem to recall futanari just being a percent chance a sim is born that way. I don't know of a way to create one, and I never knew that KW treated them differently until reading that web page. Bear in mind that the wiki was not put together by Oniki, so it might be wrong. I always thought that my in-game shemales were also functionally females, but I never tried out anything that would show that one way or another.

2 minutes ago, FreakyRufus said:

The parents were a female and a shemale

I don't use pregnancy/aging-on, so have no experience but got to thinking - could shemales 'collect sperm' and use it to inseminate themselves at the Hospital? Would it technically be a clone? One may be able to do it with NRaas, but I was thinking strictly KW. (or Passion)

10 minutes ago, landess said:

Would it technically be a clone?

That would depend on whether the birth process randomizes the sliders, I guess. For example, with Nraas SP installed, it randomizes the values slightly on the default settings. It picks values from either the father or the mother, and then randomizes those. With only a single parent, it would choose the mother's settings, but would still randomize them slightly. Without a mod that randomizes stuff, I think the EAxian defaults just picks one slider or the other. Also, without doing something that forces a female child, there is the possibility of having a boy.

Now, all that aside, I think that one definition of a clone is offspring that is produced from only one parent, and does not necessarily imply that the offspring is identical to the parent, only that the offspring was produced from one parent.

With NRaas, you could use Pollinate (I think) to get a sim pregnant with them being both father and mother. I actually use that feature in my games (with two sims) to get my sims pregnant when I want them to have children. I just have them Passion woohoo and then get the female pregnant from the male. Because I get lost in technical details, I use random.org to roll the chances of success, and sometimes make them have to woohoo multiple times to succeed.

6 hours ago, Soronarr said:

IS KW dead? When was the last update anyway?

4 hours ago, assassin75 said:

no its not, its on patreaon, and latest PUBLIC update is 0.7 build 409

'Last' update is appropriate. Define dead - things are finished one way or another and that's what we get - like every major developer in the past 20 years since they began patching games online AFTER release.

409 IS on Patreon - and is available for PUBLIC download - FREE - so it's 99.9% complete from a users POV as OnikiKay won't likely touch it again given this FACT.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey does anyone know how drugs work in this mod. When I go to buy medicines nothing shows up and when I buy online it shows money being deducted but it doesn't show up in inventory. Also there is no option to sell drugs which is a bit weird. I"m using the newest version.

11 hours ago, SolKar said:

Hey does anyone know how drugs work in this mod. When I go to buy medicines nothing shows up and when I buy online it shows money being deducted but it doesn't show up in inventory. Also there is no option to sell drugs which is a bit weird. I"m using the newest version.

You'll receive your drugs you've ordered online the next day via your mailbox. and if you want to sell them again you just have to click on a sim then find this interaction "offer shady goods"

On 2/10/2022 at 11:23 AM, landess said:

'Last' update is appropriate. Define dead - things are finished one way or another and that's what we get - like every major developer in the past 20 years since they began patching games online AFTER release.

409 IS on Patreon - and is available for PUBLIC download - FREE - so it's 99.9% complete from a users POV as OnikiKay won't likely touch it again given this FACT.

I got an update that a scheduled update is supposed to coming out in March. This from Oniki when I messaged to find out if any further work was being done so I could decide if I was going to keep "donating" to the Pateron. So we shall see if one actually makes it out. 

With regards to player controlled female characters, traveling to other worlds that are part of World Adventures / University / In The Future and pregnancy, are anyone else's characters successfully give birth after returning home?

I remember being able to when using an older version of KW, but I haven't had any luck trying most builds from 375 to 409.

I tried searching on the site and someone had posted they were using NRaas Traveler for fixing some other travel related issues, so I thought it might help.  It did not seem to work for me with build 409 when I added it today.

Before I go through the gauntlet of testing each older build I have with NRaaS Traveler, are there any recommendations on KW versions and other mods which work?

I also have CMar's pregnancy controller, which works fine on any pregnancies from the "home" world (Hidden Springs, Riverview, etc...), so I wouldn't think it would adversely affect things.

Looking at some of the XML files that KW generates, the following error below is listed.  Some of the older builds referenced CAS parts if I recall correctly.

System.NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object instance was required.

I'm guessing the Null reference is for the missing genetics from the other donor sim, who does not exist in the "home" world.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by zapotek2034
edited for clarity

I was just wondering about something.

Has anyone here ever tested the Nraas Mods in this link?

I wasn't sure if they are safe to use.

I was asking above question because of this (Functioning Printer - Print Documents, Send Faxes and More! by PJSims).

- The mod description says we need the "Nraas StoryProgression 269D", which I have linked above, which is still in the section of "Update History Testing".

Edited by ioawdfv
15 minutes ago, ioawdfv said:

I was just wondering about something.

Has anyone here ever tested the Nraas Mods in this link?

I wasn't sure if they are safe to use.

I was asking above question because of this (Functioning Printer - Print Documents, Send Faxes and More! by PJSims).

- The mod description says we need the "Nraas StoryProgression 269D", which I have linked above, which is still in the section of "Update History Testing".

Yes, the "testing mods" are basically versions created by the team that has actually been maintaining the mods since Twallan retired in 2014. I use the new versions that are posted there. You do need to watch out, because the files have slightly different names than the "official" files, so you can't just drop them in and replace the older ones.