[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

11 minutes ago, FreakyRufus said:

Yes, the "testing mods" are basically versions created by the team that has actually been maintaining the mods since Twallan retired in 2014. I use the new versions that are posted there. You do need to watch out, because the files have slightly different names than the "official" files, so you can't just drop them in and replace the older ones.

Oh, that's why they might not have worked fine for me then.

I just "dropped them in and replaced the older ones".

Then how do I supposedly properly, use, not just drop them in and replace the older ones?

5 minutes ago, ioawdfv said:

Oh, that's why they might not have worked fine for me then.

I just "dropped them in and replaced the older ones".

Then how do I supposedly properly, use, not just drop them in and replace the older ones?

Oops! I apologize for the confusion. Looking at the files, I was thinking about the name of the zip files being different. The name of the mods that you extract from the zip files are in fact drop in replacements of the older packages. You should indeed be able to simply unzip the archive and drop the .package files into the folder where your older versions are.

Which ones are you have problems with, and what problems are you having that lead you to believe they are not working?

On 3/1/2022 at 2:59 PM, FreakyRufus said:

Oops! I apologize for the confusion. Looking at the files, I was thinking about the name of the zip files being different. The name of the mods that you extract from the zip files are in fact drop in replacements of the older packages. You should indeed be able to simply unzip the archive and drop the .package files into the folder where your older versions are.

Which ones are you have problems with, and what problems are you having that lead you to believe they are not working?

I'm not sure which ones caused the problem because I only tested  when it came out and stopped using when I found out that those cause problems.

But this screenshot is what I'm currently using (mods that are working)

I re-uploaded the screenshot cause people got confused that I have those archives in the game folder.

image.thumb.png.cadf94c5bad83b3416c478176cded30f.png

Edited by ioawdfv
On 2/27/2022 at 8:25 PM, landess said:

These trips are not available to the pregnant - Not sure how you managed it.

The female character was not pregnant before traveling, but became pregnant while visiting China/Egypt/France from World Adventures, or at the University world after engaging in a KinkyWorld sex interaction.

From the link below, it should be possible using the standard EA WooHoo interaction and it did work for me at one point with the KinkyWorld sex interaction in an older build.

https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Pregnancy

The "non-home" worlds will prevent the character from giving birth until they return home.

Upon return home, both CMar's pregnancy controller and the debug function in KinkyWorld show the character is pregnant, but no offspring is produced either by letting the pregnancy progress normally, or accelerated with CMar's pregnancy controller.

The Traveler FAQ mentions:

• EA stores exported copies of all foreign sims within the TravelDB file, for use when importing new Tourist or Explorer sims
  • This export occurs whenever you leave a world to visit another. So, if you want legitimate tourists from other worlds to appear in your game, you must travel to that world at least once.

Perhaps I need to travel to the world first, return home, then revisit the world for things to work...

Edited by zapotek2034
corrected typos and added more info
On 3/1/2022 at 6:01 PM, ioawdfv said:

I'm not sure which ones caused the problem because I only tested  when it came out and stopped using when I found out that those cause problems.

But this screenshot is what I'm currently using (mods that are working)

Based on that screenshot, you only have Woohooer plus several add-ons for Woohooer installed. All the other files are zip archives, and the game will not automatically load those. It will only load the files that end with '.package' in the name of the file.

5 minutes ago, ioawdfv said:

I think you misunderstood the screenshot I uploaded.

That is what I got for zip file, to show the versions of the mods that I have.

Of course I unzipped in the game folder, and the screenshot of folder isn't even the game folder.

Sorry for the confusion.

Okay. Can you describe the problem? Does the game load? Do you get lots of errors logged? Do sims freeze and get stuck? Do sims get reset and disappear and then reappear back at the front door of their house? Basically, what is happening that you consider to be a problem?

13 minutes ago, FreakyRufus said:

Okay. Can you describe the problem? Does the game load? Do you get lots of errors logged? Do sims freeze and get stuck? Do sims get reset and disappear and then reappear back at the front door of their house? Basically, what is happening that you consider to be a problem?

Hold on sec.

Now even I am got confused if those caused the problem or not, because the in the My Document folder of Sims 3 game, I didn't put those mods in the each folder, so, I'm not sure if those were what I have working or causing problem.

Sorry to bother your time, can you forget what I said before please?

Edited by ioawdfv
On 2/28/2022 at 1:53 AM, landess said:

Cool - you can explain how to fix it - thanks

City Hall/Computer > NRaas > Traveler >

Allow Spawn Weather Stone = False
(Stops the Weather Stone from automatically spawning.)

Allowable Travelers
(Allows all sims (except Pets) to travel.

• Children = True
  • Friends/Romantic = True
  • Pregnant = True
  • Recovering = True
  • Teens = True
  • Toddlers = True

Sorry took me a bit to respond. 

54 minutes ago, madone22 said:

City Hall/Computer > NRaas > Traveler >

Allow Spawn Weather Stone = False
(Stops the Weather Stone from automatically spawning.)

Allowable Travelers
(Allows all sims (except Pets) to travel.

• Children = True
  • Friends/Romantic = True
  • Pregnant = True
  • Recovering = True
  • Teens = True
  • Toddlers = True

Sorry took me a bit to respond. 

I was not asking 'how' to do it. Someone else HAS A PROBLEM because of this - I don't know how to fix it and this setting chart doesn't 'fix it' either. You have me confused with the post which brought this up.

Hello!

Tell me, does Passions (Animated_WooHoo_Passion_Ver2.7.6.7 ) conflict with KW in general?

In some builds there was Passions along with KinkyWorld, and they wrote that it does not conflict, but now I went to the Passions https://www.loverslab.com/topic/82485-passion-requires-patch-level-163/ page and there was this :

1085105-7f536c94becc0b1b962fc26baa5fcf17.jpg.534c8ba984959b11dc9d9ae6972463fb.jpg

How to correctly put Passions and KinkyWorld?

Edited by Alba Groon
On 3/6/2022 at 8:43 PM, landess said:

I was not asking 'how' to do it. Someone else HAS A PROBLEM because of this - I don't know how to fix it and this setting chart doesn't 'fix it' either. You have me confused with the post which brought this up.

Sorry the way it was worded I thought you were asking how to set it so you could. 

On 3/10/2022 at 10:13 AM, Alba Groon said:

Hello!

Tell me, does Passions (Animated_WooHoo_Passion_Ver2.7.6.7 ) conflict with KW in general?

In some builds there was Passions along with KinkyWorld, and they wrote that it does not conflict, but now I went to the Passions https://www.loverslab.com/topic/82485-passion-requires-patch-level-163/ page and there was this :

1085105-7f536c94becc0b1b962fc26baa5fcf17.jpg.534c8ba984959b11dc9d9ae6972463fb.jpg

How to correctly put Passions and KinkyWorld?

Yes, Passion and KW conflict with each other. They both have the same purpose and they both attempt to make sims do the same things. It might be technically possible that the mods do not conflict in the sense that they might have differently named code chunks (sorry, I'm not a modder, and don't know what the proper term for this is). BUT, they will both attempt to do the same thing.

They both have systems that are designed to push sims to want to have sex, and those will conflict with each other. Additionally, KW includes new skills for woohoo, and using Passion to make sims woohoo will not build any skill in the KW skill.

I don't think that there is anything that Passion does that cannot be done in KW. If you had both installed, then Passion does not add anything new, and it just takes up memory. KW is already memory and resource intensive on its own, and wasting memory on redundant functions will just add to your game potentially being slow, frequent freezes, and the possibility of running out of memory and crashing.

Is there a reason that you want to use both at the same time?

28 minutes ago, FreakyRufus said:

Yes, Passion and KW conflict with each other. They both have the same purpose and they both attempt to make sims do the same things. It might be technically possible that the mods do not conflict in the sense that they might have differently named code chunks (sorry, I'm not a modder, and don't know what the proper term for this is). BUT, they will both attempt to do the same thing.

They both have systems that are designed to push sims to want to have sex, and those will conflict with each other. Additionally, KW includes new skills for woohoo, and using Passion to make sims woohoo will not build any skill in the KW skill.

I don't think that there is anything that Passion does that cannot be done in KW. If you had both installed, then Passion does not add anything new, and it just takes up memory. KW is already memory and resource intensive on its own, and wasting memory on redundant functions will just add to your game potentially being slow, frequent freezes, and the possibility of running out of memory and crashing.

And so , OKW is in conflict with Animated_WooHoo_Passion .... ok , okay , let 's face it .
Ah, I have another question....KinkyMod DOES NOT CONFLICT WITH GraphicalXTC-SexualDaydreams ?

For some reason, my characters don't die from AIDS, even though it's enabled, and I checked KinkyMod Disease in S3Pe... everything seems to be fine.

1085135-3d99bd12f82a002f2a72f81b2e62b1a1.jpg.6a375896f3e2f86ef32b8b677e07b41b.jpg

From STDs Animated_WooHoo_Passion - my characters die from HIV status quickly, but from KW now they just go with a moodlet and that's it :(
I really need this for a complete gameplay , stories for my family .

I would really appreciate someone who can help me solve this problem with Disease KW.

26 minutes ago, Alba Groon said:

And so , OKW is in conflict with Animated_WooHoo_Passion .... ok , okay , let 's face it .
Ah, I have another question....KinkyMod DOES NOT CONFLICT WITH GraphicalXTC-SexualDaydreams ?

For some reason, my characters don't die from AIDS, even though it's enabled, and I checked KinkyMod Disease in S3Pe... everything seems to be fine.

1085135-3d99bd12f82a002f2a72f81b2e62b1a1.jpg.6a375896f3e2f86ef32b8b677e07b41b.jpg

From STDs Animated_WooHoo_Passion - my characters die from HIV status quickly, but from KW now they just go with a moodlet and that's it :(
I really need this for a complete gameplay , stories for my family .

I would really appreciate someone who can help me solve this problem with Disease KW.

You might be able to use NRaas Vector. That allows diseases, and I think it comes with some STDs by default. I do not recall how lethal they are, but they have instructions on how to create new diseases, and diseases can be sexually transmitted, and they can be lethal.

I'm not 100% positive if KW woohoo would trigger the STD aspect of Vector, but it might. It has been a while since I used KW, but I seem to recall that KW woohoo counts as woohoo for other things.

Could you use just Passion without KW? Or do you want the drugs stuff from KW? If all you need is the woohoo and the STDs, Passion might be what you need.

53 minutes ago, Alba Groon said:

Nope. No Conflict. GraphicalXTC is completely self contained and is one of the earliest Sims 3 sex mods I had. Still have it active as the 3 choice outfit changer still gets regular use from me while playing since it's fast.

30 minutes ago, FreakyRufus said:

You might be able to use NRaas Vector. That allows diseases, and I think it comes with some STDs by default. I do not recall how lethal they are, but they have instructions on how to create new diseases, and diseases can be sexually transmitted, and they can be lethal.

I'm not 100% positive if KW woohoo would trigger the STD aspect of Vector, but it might. It has been a while since I used KW, but I seem to recall that KW woohoo counts as woohoo for other things.

Could you use just Passion without KW? Or do you want the drugs stuff from KW? If all you need is the woohoo and the STDs, Passion might be what you need.

from KW - I need drugs, animal love and rape.
NRaas Vector - that's how many times I download it .... I still don't understand it.
Firstly: I turn on all STDs, but the whole city is sick from the zombie virus.
By the way, KW drug addicts are completely useless when compared to Basemental Drugs (Sims 4)
There is no fatal outcome from them, and there are no powerful realistic effects.

Another reason why I need Passions is because I can have sex with the SimBot and KW breaks the SimBot .
KW does not allow SimBots to be played in the family, and to create them on the inventor's table.

7 minutes ago, landess said:

Nope. No Conflict. GraphicalXTC is completely self contained and is one of the earliest Sims 3 sex mods I had. Still have it active as the 3 choice outfit changer still gets regular use from me while playing since it's fast.

Thank you landess for letting me know, otherwise I was worried.
And Passions and GraphicalXTC - also Do not conflict?

Okay, so, as a heads up, and this really should be documented SOMEWHERE:

KW (at least as of build 409) will not work without a minimum of Generations EP. Without that EP installed, you cannot click on sims and get the sim menu. With ONLY the base game and Generations installed, the menus will work.

3 hours ago, xcamix said:

Everytime I would like to Woohoo with the mod. The sims always say, "no, i dont wanna do that someone could see us." Anybody know how to fix it?

This happens because their exhibition skill is low. Also, the sims might not be horny enough. First, make sure that the two sims are in the room that you want them to woohoo in (e.g., if they are in the kitchen, but you want them on the bed, they might complain). If the two sims are in a room with other sims, and you want them to go into the bedroom to woohoo, trying to initiate the woohoo by clicking on the bed will still result in the "someone could see us" action. Send them both into an empty room first.

Second, make sure that the sims have horny moodlets. I think that they need to be at least aroused. If they are "super horny", they are more willing to do stuff. Have them do several "kink kisses" and or tease actions. If you have autonomy on high, they might actually start to woohoo on their own.

If they still won't woohoo, then you need to raise their exhibition skill some. Doing that is as simply as standing in a room with no other sims, and repeatedly taking clothes off with "kinky > exhibition", and then using "get dressed", over and over. After a few times, the sim should have an exhibition skill of 1, which will make them more willing to at least be naked with the sim they want to woohoo with.

On 2/23/2022 at 12:32 AM, madone22 said:

I got an update that a scheduled update is supposed to coming out in March. This from Oniki when I messaged to find out if any further work was being done so I could decide if I was going to keep "donating" to the Pateron. So we shall see if one actually makes it out. 

wait what?! the mod is being updated?! can anyone else confirm this???!!