[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

OK... You need to use phone or computer and start brothel. Your Sims do not have to go to a specific whorehouse, or have a schedule if you control them and wish to freelance. The one who starts brothel is able to set price of whores. 

Also, I believe in the KW menu where you turn on/ off Call girls, there are options for automatic raises and promotions. I guess turn that off if it is on now.

Oh, I think I understand now. Thanks for explaining. Slightly unrelated, but I noticed that all the cops that were previously lecturing me have now become my most frequent clients lol. I'm guessing the world just gets more corrupt the longer you play. I've only been playing for 2 weeks and it's not uncommon to find massive orgies in the streets now. :O 

PS. Does anyone know what keybinding changes/skips animations? 

Edited by Alessa myrion
2 hours ago, Alessa myrion said:

it's not uncommon to find massive orgies in the streets now

Change your Privacy setting in Kinky World. It doesn't stop everything, yet most times Sims will try to find a location on the lot with a door/arches - it's a wall thing. Sometimes they will start and almost immediately stop. I tend to add small rooms/closets, and small parking spaces around the world so Sims will 'sneak off' or go places with no other Sims.

2 hours ago, Alessa myrion said:

Does anyone know what keybinding changes/skips animations?

Unlike mods for Fallout and Elder Scrolls - the Sims 3 doesn't have basic keys to do anything with those. The player must open a menu to do most anything - Kinky/Woohoo/Change Position on a Sim engaged in Woohoo (sometimes the player gets different results depending on which Sim they click) or clicking another location/piece of furniture and selecting the Kinky/Woohoo gives the player an option to 'continue' the current event at a new location. A simple floor usually can't be selected once Woohoo starts - but using certain carpets allows it.

Once Sims are engaged in Woohoo - clicking on another Sim whom is NOT woohooing gives the player the option to 'Ask to join'. This is the other way to engage multiple partners besides the basic 'Woohoo - Duo/Group' options found when clicking on a Sim to start instead of an object/location.

Spoiler

Screenshot-569.jpg.e5e1e7a56ad541924190afbf284206ff.jpgScreenshot-570.jpg.cadc11c8f734ac09d5cf29b907b36f38.jpg

Edited by landess
9 hours ago, Alessa myrion said:

need to learn how to convert them into packages

https://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2011/03/tutorial-sims3packs-to-packages.html

Even though the tool will create a name for packages, as mentioned - it WILL use the name on single package conversions. Otherwise it uses the long alpha-numeric crap the game sees. Of course as a member of the PC Master Race - we can just name it anything we want manually.

One can open ANY package in S3PE (Sims 3 Package Editor) and see what's in it if you need to rename a file because of the multi-file conversion naming rules.

Edited by landess
10 hours ago, landess said:

Change your Privacy setting in Kinky World. It doesn't stop everything, yet most times Sims will try to find a location on the lot with a door/arches - it's a wall thing. Sometimes they will start and almost immediately stop. I tend to add small rooms/closets, and small parking spaces around the world so Sims will 'sneak off' or go places with no other Sims.

Unlike mods for Fallout and Elder Scrolls - the Sims 3 doesn't have basic keys to do anything with those. The player must open a menu to do most anything - Kinky/Woohoo/Change Position on a Sim engaged in Woohoo (sometimes the player gets different results depending on which Sim they click) or clicking another location/piece of furniture and selecting the Kinky/Woohoo gives the player an option to 'continue' the current event at a new location. A simple floor usually can't be selected once Woohoo starts - but using certain carpets allows it.

Once Sims are engaged in Woohoo - clicking on another Sim whom is NOT woohooing gives the player the option to 'Ask to join'. This is the other way to engage multiple partners besides the basic 'Woohoo - Duo/Group' options found when clicking on a Sim to start instead of an object/location.

Hide contents

Screenshot-569.jpg.e5e1e7a56ad541924190afbf284206ff.jpgScreenshot-570.jpg.cadc11c8f734ac09d5cf29b907b36f38.jpg

You are a fountain of knowledge! Thanks a bunch for this. Yeah, you are most likely correct about the privacy setting. I think I messed with it at some stage to test some things out but forgot to reset it. There are so many menu's and settings that I keep getting lost in them. :S

Love the pic btw. That's hot! 

Why is it interrupted?

Was going to ask the same thing. Not really much to go off there. I never got that message even when I accidentally unregistered all the animation packs. 

https://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2011/03/tutorial-sims3packs-to-packages.html

Even though the tool will create a name for packages, as mentioned - it WILL use the name on single package conversions. Otherwise it uses the long alpha-numeric crap the game sees. Of course as a member of the PC Master Race - we can just name it anything we want manually.

One can open ANY package in S3PE (Sims 3 Package Editor) and see what's in it if you need to rename a file because of the multi-file conversion naming rules.

Thanks, yeah I sorted it out yesterday. It seems to have worked without issue. One thing that went over my head was that stipulation about multiple files/packages. I dumped a bunch of packs in the source folder and it renamed all of them to their respective pack names, which to me seems like a contravention of that rule. Not that I'm complaining lol. I'm probably just being stupid again and it's doing what it says. 

Ooow, oow! I wonder if I can edit some shop items using that package editor. If I could figure out how to modify prices it would open up a bunch of options for all the shop item mods I downloaded yesterday. Many of those mods on MTS were out of contention for me simply because of the pricing. 

Edited by Alessa myrion
8 minutes ago, Alessa myrion said:

Thanks, yeah I sorted it out yesterday. It seems to have worked without issue. One thing that went over my head was that stipulation about multiple files/packages. I dumped a bunch of packs in the source folder and it renamed all of them to their respective pack names, which to me seems like a contravention of that rule. Not that I'm complaining lol. I'm probably just being stupid again and it's doing what it says. 

Ooow, oow! I wonder if I can edit some shop items using that package editor. If I could figure out how to modify prices it would open up a bunch of options for all the shop item mods I downloaded yesterday. Many of those mods on MTS were out of contention for me simply because of the pricing. 

You can change prices using s3pe. Click the OBJD file and open in Grid, in the lower panel. Once inside, open the arrows until you find the price and change to what you wish.

15 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

You can change prices using s3pe. Click the OBJD file and open in Grid, in the lower panel. Once inside, open the arrows until you find the price and change to what you wish.

OMG, you are awesome! I was actually just scratching my head as to how to actually edit the OBJD data. A definitive answer to a problem at almost the exact moment it occurred. Never have I been so lucky on the internet lol. Thanks so much! This is going to breath new life into my game!

Phew! Well that took almost 7 hours just to export the assets from  EP08 and the base game into two override files. Though I have already modified the pricing of all the items in EP08. For some strange reason the main build package from the base game would not work as an override, yet EP08 would. I guess it doesn't matter as I eventually had to strip out everything but the shop assets just to avoid having two 1gb overrides. Now they are 16mb and 89mb respectively. 

Question: How do I stop my sims from constantly changing the TV channel to KW only channels? I want the mum of the family to watch some cooking cable, but she refuses to watch it and always clicks back to kinky channel.  I'm guessing this has something to do with her affinity for kinky stuff, but it's so damn annoying lol. 

4 hours ago, ivyvy211 said:

I don't know what happened? crash or something of animations. I try fix in Setting but nothing changes. Sims don't have long time to woohoo!

just WH short time and then immediately seperated!

I wish I could help but frankly I have no idea why that is happening. The only thing I could suggest is to remove all other mods that aren't necessary for KW. Failing that, maybe remove KW and any animation packages, then start the installation process from scratch. 

Edited by Alessa myrion

409 kinkyworld

409:
+[Fixed]: A bug causing Sims to stay still after routing to a new object while woohooing (using the WooHooContinue interaction) when an outfit change is required.
+[Fixed]: A bug causing non KW service Sims to always reject woohoo interaction.
+[Fixed]: Sims now correctly look for the most appropriate room to woohoo when none has been specified.
+[Fixed]: A bug with the WooHoo cooldown causing Sims to potentially spam the WooHooInteraction.
+[Fixed]: A bug in The Sims 3 DreamsAndPromises Manager preventing promised dreams to be completed because of other broken dreams.
+[Fixed]: WooHoo post effects are now correctly applied for all participant pairs instead of applying only the best one.
+[Added]: A validation process of loaded wooHoo stages to prevent invalid ones to be used.

988623_ONIKI_KinkyWorld_Build409.7z

Edited by Dalon44
6 hours ago, Alessa myrion said:

Phew! Well that took almost 7 hours just to export the assets from  EP08 and the base game into two override files. Though I have already modified the pricing of all the items in EP08. For some strange reason the main build package from the base game would not work as an override, yet EP08 would. I guess it doesn't matter as I eventually had to strip out everything but the shop assets just to avoid having two 1gb overrides. Now they are 16mb and 89mb respectively. 

Question: How do I stop my sims from constantly changing the TV channel to KW only channels? I want the mum of the family to watch some cooking cable, but she refuses to watch it and always clicks back to kinky channel.  I'm guessing this has something to do with her affinity for kinky stuff, but it's so damn annoying lol. 

I sincerely hope you are not altering any of the main game files!!! That is no no number one. Copy and paste those files to a work folder, make any changes you want to specific files in those packages, and place those into the packages folder. If there is a problem, just remove that altered package, and the game reverts to the files in the main programs. If you mess up files in the main programs, you have no fall back and must reload the game to get those files back again.

1 hour ago, Dalon44 said:

409 kinkyworld

409:
+[Fixed]: A bug causing Sims to stay still after routing to a new object while woohooing (using the WooHooContinue interaction) when an outfit change is required.
+[Fixed]: A bug causing non KW service Sims to always reject woohoo interaction.
+[Fixed]: Sims now correctly look for the most appropriate room to woohoo when none has been specified.
+[Fixed]: A bug with the WooHoo cooldown causing Sims to potentially spam the WooHooInteraction.
+[Fixed]: A bug in The Sims 3 DreamsAndPromises Manager preventing promised dreams to be completed because of other broken dreams.
+[Fixed]: WooHoo post effects are now correctly applied for all participant pairs instead of applying only the best one.
+[Added]: A validation process of loaded wooHoo stages to prevent invalid ones to be used.

Not sure if the site moderators will want a link to a dropbox? I posted the direct link to Oniki's official public release on her Patreon on my page here several months ago.

5 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

I sincerely hope you are not altering any of the main game files!!! That is no no number one. Copy and paste those files to a work folder, make any changes you want to specific files in those packages, and place those into the packages folder. If there is a problem, just remove that altered package, and the game reverts to the files in the main programs. If you mess up files in the main programs, you have no fall back and must reload the game to get those files back again.

Not sure if the site moderators will want a link to a dropbox? I posted the direct link to Oniki's official public release on her Patreon on my page here several months ago.

I do not see why it would be a problem its almost a year old and its on every other sims 3 site like f95 zone onki dropped kinkyworld not updating anymore

my bad 409 came out in may 2019 over 2yrs ago  i posted 408 here too a long time ago ...i think we talked then too lol

Edited by Dalon44

You posted 408 here as a pirated version which had not been publicly released, which IS against site rules, as far as I know. The website you mentioned is also somewhat frowned upon because they ARRRRRRRRRRRR pirates who post "shared" mods... so............

As for 409, I am very well aware of the situation, which is why I posted the direct link to Oniki's Patreon public release on my page.

Does not matter so much, as that post will be lost to the Ether eventually, as no one reads anything more than one post above what they are posting anyway. 

3 hours ago, Dalon44 said:

I do not see why it would be a problem

I agree - you do not see . . . . .

Take it up with the site moderators if you feel the rules are in error.

>>> If successful - your version would obviously be welcome by many users, but that doesn't change facts. If F95 is the site you're more interested in - and THEY have no qualms about you posting another's mod there - go for it. We'll be just fine here.

10 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Hmm. What I did was make two new package files, then exported assets from the base build package and EP packages to them. Then edited the data inside of the new package and plopped it in overrides. I did not think these would work as normal packages as they contain mostly identical files. In fact you could say that all the assets are identical, as only the OBJD data was modified. But I still needed all the individual assets for each item, otherwise all the shop items could not be placed and/or they would take the form of something resembling a small black pearl. 

I think I may have left behind some elements needed for the fridge and stove as the fridge appears to be missing it's door animation and the stove spits out food when my sims try to cook anything. It's actually quite comical to watch. Not so comical in the sense that I cannot cook food now lol. 

I will try placing them in the packages directory and see what comes of that. I'm just curious how I managed to miss the animation/placement files as I exported everything I could see that relates to those items. 

Edit: I'm getting the exact same results when using the packages directory. Same issue with the animations. Just noticed that the problem extends to other items like bicycles. Sims aren't properly connected to them. Back to the drawing board lol. 

Edited by Alessa myrion
30 minutes ago, Alessa myrion said:

Hmm. What I did was make two new package files, then exported assets from the base build package and EP packages to them. Then edited the data inside of the new package and plopped it in overrides. I did not think these would work as normal packages as they contain mostly identical files. In fact you could say that all the assets are identical, as only the OBJD data was modified. But I still needed all the individual assets for each item, otherwise all the shop items could not be placed and/or they would take the form of something resembling a small black pearl. 

I think I may have left behind some elements needed for the fridge and stove as the fridge appears to be missing it's door animation and the stove spits out food when my sims try to cook anything. It's actually quite comical to watch. Not so comical in the sense that I cannot cook food now lol. 

I will try placing them in the packages directory and see what comes of that. I'm just curious how I managed to miss the animation/placement files as I exported everything I could see that relates to those items. 

Edit: I'm getting the exact same results when using the packages directory. Same issue with the animations. Just noticed that the problem extends to other items like bicycles. Sims aren't properly connected to them. Back to the drawing board lol. 

I am a bit confused as to what you are doing. Generally, if you wish to make a simple change to an item, you can either clone the entire item using s3oc and appropriate settings, or many things you may only need the OBJD file, as it will reference the animations and other files contained in the main game files. 

The basics are that when the game starts, it reads all of the files... 1st, base game, then EPs and SPs that are in the main program files. THEN, it reads what you have in documents EA Sims3 folder. Pretty sure Library, then if you have Test folder as I do, that, then Packages, then Overrides. Whatever it reads last, is what the game does.

This is how many tuning mods work, as the modder will take the EA xml, ITUN or other file, mod it, and as it is put in Packages, is read AFTER the same file that is in GameData, or other program package file. Same as default replacement skins. They are the same "part" number as EA skins, but are read last, and so used by the game instead of the EA skins in the program files. So, why animations do not work, I do not know.

11 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Oh there's a public source, is there anyway to contact the site's moderators about it?

I came up with a few ideas while reading through the decompiled code.

6 minutes ago, anon_M said:

Oh there's a public source, is there anyway to contact the site's moderators about it?

As I said, probably first try contacting Oniki via Patreon. As for a moderator, you can click the browse tab at the top and Staff is in the drop down.

I am a bit confused as to what you are doing. Generally, if you wish to make a simple change to an item, you can either clone the entire item using s3oc and appropriate settings, or many things you may only need the OBJD file, as it will reference the animations and other files contained in the main game files. 

The basics are that when the game starts, it reads all of the files... 1st, base game, then EPs and SPs that are in the main program files. THEN, it reads what you have in documents EA Sims3 folder. Pretty sure Library, then if you have Test folder as I do, that, then Packages, then Overrides. Whatever it reads last, is what the game does.

This is how many tuning mods work, as the modder will take the EA xml, ITUN or other file, mod it, and as it is put in Packages, is read AFTER the same file that is in GameData, or other program package file. Same as default replacement skins. They are the same "part" number as EA skins, but are read last, and so used by the game instead of the EA skins in the program files. So, why animations do not work, I do not know.

I think there was something seriously wrong with my methodology at the very beginning as when I exported only the OBJD assets, the items weren't placeable in-game and/or looked like a small black sphere. 

I created a new package, this time exporting only the modified OBJD's and plopped it in overrides and presto! it fixed the stove and bicycle issue. Fridge is still missing door animations, which I find strange, as the only asset that has been added is the OBJD. I do however still have my EP package running in the packages directory, though I don;t see how that would matter given that the fridge in question is from the base game. 

I should probably repeat the same process for the EP package. Thanks very much for sticking with me through this. Without this particular piece of information I would likely not have tried the other method again. Very helpful. :D  

Edit: 

Revising the EP package did not resolve the fridge issue either. Turns out that some type of corruption had impregnated that specific instance of the fridge. Deleting it and then re-purchasing it fixed it yay! 

Edited by Alessa myrion
7 hours ago, Alessa myrion said:

I think there was something seriously wrong with my methodology at the very beginning as when I exported only the OBJD assets, the items weren't placeable in-game and/or looked like a small black sphere. 

I created a new package, this time exporting only the modified OBJD's and plopped it in overrides and presto! it fixed the stove and bicycle issue. Fridge is still missing door animations, which I find strange, as the only asset that has been added is the OBJD. I do however still have my EP package running in the packages directory, though I don;t see how that would matter given that the fridge in question is from the base game. 

I should probably repeat the same process for the EP package. Thanks very much for sticking with me through this. Without this particular piece of information I would likely not have tried the other method again. Very helpful. :D  

Edit: 

Revising the EP package did not resolve the fridge issue either. Turns out that some type of corruption had impregnated that specific instance of the fridge.

I am only recently trying to learn working with objects, but will share what I know. )

So, using only modified OBJD and placing in package and placing the package in Packages folder worked? Except one file which has corruption???

I am only recently trying to learn working with objects, but will share what I know. )

So, using only modified OBJD and placing in package and placing the package in Packages folder worked? Except one file which has corruption???

Sorry if I'm not explaining things clearly enough. I honestly can't even recall the process I used initially as that was one of many failed iterations. I do have a recollection that my first attempt was inspired by your comment on editing the OBJD files. It seemed logical at the time that all that was needed were the OBJD's, but I ran into "the sphere" and non-placeable items with that method the first time around. I still don't know what I could have done to cause that. 

In the end, I just created two blank packages and exported all the modified OBJD's from my other packages to them. Those source packages were the one's with additional resources. They were essentially full build packages that I stripped out, leaving only the assets I thought I needed. Turns out that only complicated things and was likely the cause of the animation problem. 

Possibly the only thing that's safe to conclude is that it didn't matter where I placed the packages. Having them in either packages or override yields the same results. Not surprising given what you said about the games override structure. Currently I have both files in the override directory. 

It's all working very smoothly now and no more animation issues. Thinking on it some more, I just remembered that during this whole process I learned that the game cannot read files that are loaded into S3PE. That by itself might explain why I struggled for so long and the reason I branched out into different methods. It's all a bit blurry now lol. 

15 hours ago, landess said:

I agree - you do not see . . . . .

Take it up with the site moderators if you feel the rules are in error.

>>> If successful - your version would obviously be welcome by many users, but that doesn't change facts. If F95 is the site you're more interested in - and THEY have no qualms about you posting another's mod there - go for it. We'll be just fine here.

well I have been here since 2014 and I love the site and community here.. And I agree in is up to adim here and would not be offended if they removed something they felt was wrong  ..just trying to help ppl here with my post  and yes I am a member of aleast 12 other sims 3 sites and I did mod for sims 1 and sims 2 under same name to sites that do not exist anymore and as a modder myself all my past mods are up for grabs  .. and that is just me tho but just do not see why a discontinued mod is wrong to post ..passion mod awesomemod and others are posted freely but i am old so masybe I have mental in ability to understand the new world lol 

3 hours ago, Alessa myrion said:

It's all a bit blurry now lol. 

In other words, you work similar to me when trying to figure something out, do not document your steps and then can not figure out what you did wrong or right.

Break that habit... I am trying to!!!!