[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

3 minutes ago, landess said:

There's been prior discussion trying to understand how the EA activity queue works.

There is 'some' agreement that each 'Sim' uses some form of prior activity when the game tries to choose what each one should do at any given time. Also the objects/sims on the lot will have an effect on this selection process as well.

For example: If a Sim has neither the Slob/Neat traits, then the player can 'train' a Sim to make the bed when they get up if that makes sense. Each day they get up if you direct them to make the bed first thing - they will start doing it autonomously for the most part if the player lets them.

Take this hidden list the game uses along with the Sims skills, objects, and the increase in Sim stats when doing so can help to explain 'why' they do what they do. The player will need to do an 'intervention' if Sims seem to get 'stuck in a loop' by giving them other things to do or sending them someplace new to have more interaction opportunities.

When the game has a Sim introduced to something new, notice how a bunch of new interactions will be queue'd up? This will also have the effect of adding those interactions to this 'hidden' list I mention. Still it can be a crap shoot trying to understand how or why a Sim does shit - so just sit back and enjoy the ride instead of being obsessive/compulsive Sim control freak (all players). 

If that was the case then they should be doing their homework as soon as they get home rather than showing pussy / boobs to each other.

Meh, it is what it is, before 409 it was never this bad however. Seems like the chances of this happening were upped.

Oh well.

4 hours ago, wapitawg said:

I don't think you did everything from the Steam guide, since it opts to disable those interactive loading screens. It makes the game load faster. And if you use loads of CC, just compress them into one, CC Magic greatly helps with that. Do not compress mods, only CCs (clothes, hairs, accesories etc.), since that can mess up your game. Load everything from an SSD. My game's starting from clicking .exe to controlling my sims in like 5 minutes. And I have a shitload of mods and CCs, like, a couple dozen GBs.

CAS renders in a snap while you have your MasterController options right (like making things appear only once in a row, not in every variation) and Smooth Patch greatly helps with that. With it applied, TS3 comes close to TS4 in terms of responsiveness.

I figured i ignored the checkoff on the game menu. So, no more loading screen. It does speed it up a bit.

Brothel.

I just want to clarify the intent of the mod.

If you established a brothel and its running. Do customer suppose to interact with you or are you suppose approaching them?

I let my sim on the loose and it seem she does whatever she want. There is no autonomous interaction. Though i did disable it for my sim anyway.

Thanks

1 hour ago, wutpickel said:

Brothel.

I just want to clarify the intent of the mod.

If you established a brothel and its running. Do customer suppose to interact with you or are you suppose approaching them?

I let my sim on the loose and it seem she does whatever she want. There is no autonomous interaction. Though i did disable it for my sim anyway.

Thanks

Not sure what you are asking? I believe that if you are controlling the whore as an active Sim, you will need to solicit customers. It is possible they will approach your Sim, but again, I really do not play that way, as the active whore. If in a brothel, KW should push customers to the location. Just Cashed in $20,000 from my brothel and gave all my whores a raise today. 

My family is in Moonlight Falls. I added 2 lots and placed Bridgeport apartments. One, I buy and make a brothel for my whores (that I manage) to work safely. KW will send customers. Another reason is that now, I have a place to find NPC's if necessary, as Moonlight Falls doesn't have a place where NPC's live, and they just go to a lot somewhere to vanish. A big plus is that the NPC's that live in the apartment building are regular customers. )))

I also will buy a house or a bar as a brothel. But, my actives are never whores. When I did play an active whore, I did "classic" whoring, and started out in dive bars, solicited customers and eventually moved to better bars. )))

Hint: Go into build/ buy and place either the original KW or my smaller condom dispenser wherever you send your whores, so they have condoms, as customers may give a message they do not want to woohoo without a condom. )

4 hours ago, rogue886 said:

Seems every time I try to deal with one sim the others ( Especially the 3 Teens ) seem to be flashing their pussy / tits to each other.

It seems that it is now the default action if their action que is empty.............

before the "Upgrade I was using 405

As you still seem to think that complaining is the way to go, instead of posing a question, I guess you should just go back to 405 or try Passion. As I said, I run 409 and don't have the problem you have, and it hasn't struck you to ASK why... just to complain about it... "Oh well"

11 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Not sure what you are asking? I believe that if you are controlling the whore as an active Sim, you will need to solicit customers. It is possible they will approach your Sim, but again, I really do not play that way, as the active whore. If in a brothel, KW should push customers to the location. Just Cashed in $20,000 from my brothel and gave all my whores a raise today. 

My family is in Moonlight Falls. I added 2 lots and placed Bridgeport apartments. One, I buy and make a brothel for my whores (that I manage) to work safely. KW will send customers. Another reason is that now, I have a place to find NPC's if necessary, as Moonlight Falls doesn't have a place where NPC's live, and they just go to a lot somewhere to vanish. A big plus is that the NPC's that live in the apartment building are regular customers. )))

I also will buy a house or a bar as a brothel. But, my actives are never whores. When I did play an active whore, I did "classic" whoring, and started out in dive bars, solicited customers and eventually moved to better bars. )))

Hint: Go into build/ buy and place either the original KW or my smaller condom dispenser wherever you send your whores, so they have condoms, as customers may give a message they do not want to woohoo without a condom. )

As you still seem to think that complaining is the way to go, instead of posing a question, I guess you should just go back to 405 or try Passion. As I said, I run 409 and don't have the problem you have, and it hasn't struck you to ASK why... just to complain about it... "Oh well"

Thanks for answering.

Today is not my day. I did not sleep as well. So bear with me.

Yes, this more or less what i was asking.

I was not sure if the mod would made the "customer" approach me or if i needed to approach them. So simple as that.

But that clears it up really. 

There was also the option to be "trained" but i figure you have to approach them.

As for play. I love to play as the whore. I am not sure that i am in real life material like that.

As for the tip. Yes, did not occur to me. I will install the dispenser.

I found a mod for smoking on MTS. Just need to find that damn smoke. Oh, i abuse my sims... they have no easy life.

19 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

You may be the only person who feels 399 was not the worst version of KW ever released? Most had nothing but problems and went straight back to older versions. I ran 399 for about 1 hour before going back to 375.

no, certainly not, only the 399 was the first version I had inserted, that is now 4 weeks ago, to older versions I simply lack the empirical values to make a sound statement. and eigendlich runs the 399 also largely trouble-free, although the one or other point is quite debatable 

Edited by Bomber86
43 minutes ago, Bomber86 said:

no, certainly not, only the 399 was the first version I had inserted, that is now 4 weeks ago, to older versions I simply lack the empirical values to make a sound statement. and eigendlich runs the 399 also largely trouble-free, although the one or other point is quite debatable

Well, as you are a bit late to the party, I will tell you there is plenty of empirical evidence regarding build 399, and that the debate ended a few months after it was released. For that, you would have to look back through these many posts... probably around page 560 or so, as I believe that was when Oniki removed build 375 and put 399 in it's place.

Reality is that so many newbies had so many problems because they came to LL, registered, downloaded 399, it works like poop, so when I created this page, I included a virgin copy of build 375 that was supplied by @landess, as once made public by it's creator, always public, even if the creator took it down. If you go, that was not the original title, and Oniki has since made public release of build 409.

apparently, yes, the discussion (and the download to version 375) I've read through me, because I've stumbled on the search with Google and still wondered that the old version was re-uploaded, long after the successor was released. 

As I said, basically it works fine, only on Bridgeport it doesn't quite do what it should (but does in other worlds without problems), and the point with the automatic speed change annoys me. Otherwise I can't complain, in contrast to what I've read so far I can live with what I got. 

The 409 has failed after a test, there appeared even more serious problems than it was already the case, so I'm back to the 399, which works except for one or two points largely. 

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

3 hours ago, forfor said:

bug report: you can ask toddlers to pose for nude paintings, and when you do they temporarily turn into monstrous slenderman things. Luckily as far as I can tell, they always reject your request, but the option is still there.

Just like casting a witches 'curse' on the KW double dildo, there are just some things that would never come into my mind to try - apparently no one else thought to try that either, but then again - why would they?

26 minutes ago, ahrimangame said:

is this mod dead or continued? 

c84c6f36fdb6b772ec9a1c68bccf1fba.jpg

Now seriously. So I know The creator retired to do more productive things. The mod is still used and here the solutions to the problems that each one finds are shared for common use and to get the best out of what there is. As with the Sims 3 game, Also dead, but we keep it alive together

Edited by Patriguz

Meh was hoping someone would answer: the X person picked it up and its getting released soon... xD too wishfull thinking i guess :D

Loved this mod sad it was dropped, its very funny how a fantasy game like skyrim get far more attention toward adult stuffs when a game like sims3 which about simulating real life get this low amount of attention from modders... its strange...

Something I myself have just stumbled across. My Sim Bryan Gozzling (from Hotshot Hookups) is in the photographer's career - self employed - and I just now opened the skill journal for photography and found this menu - Woohoo

164277904_KWPhotographersSkillJournal.png.56930aa21d7951eaf7643b5db142e0db.png

Guess I better get busy.

11 minutes ago, landess said:

Something I myself have just stumbled across. My Sim Bryan Gozzling (from Hotshot Hookups) is in the photographer's career - self employed - and I just now opened the skill journal for photography and found this menu - Woohoo

Guess I better get busy.

The cheating one is difficult if your sim knows the 'cheater(s)'. They always get upset first and ruin the chance at the picture lol. I can never get that one.

5 minutes ago, James2112 said:

The cheating one is difficult if your sim knows the 'cheater(s)'. They always get upset first and ruin the chance at the picture lol. I can never get that one.

Just brain farting.....    Now I wonder if a Sim in the Private Investigator career could use the 'bush' disguise/hiding object, or a Sim far enough along in the Thief branch of the Criminal career whom has the 'sneak' ability, could get photo's without being noticed easier? One may never know when some of the game systems actually work like they should.

Screenshot-223.jpg.9c6bd26505860e8a5acd8a77b28f7aca.jpg

I find that some of the features like the animals and other certain animations don't work properly. Not sure why this is. I have enabled the ZooLover and have enabled the animations by typing in the names for the animations. But for some reason they don't work. Any suggestions on what I can try?

hi, just a quick question, i use this mod quite a bit, doesnt seem right not using it now, but theres a feature ive never used because it doesnt seem to do anything 'age restriction', i can guess as to what it does but when i disable it pretty much nothing happens and nothing changes, the youngens dont even gain the 'kinky' menu so what exactly does the 'age restriction' one do?