[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

KinkyLucasPetsy? That's a new one on me.

No need to link or share - just commenting as a surprised Sims 3 user whom thought he had seen everything animation based (I went on a tangent recently because Passion has a few animation links not found elsewhere).

>>> Just a thought: Did any Sims 4 animations get placed into the Package folder? Shit happens sometimes . . . .

Edited by landess
1 hour ago, kate5kate said:

hii all, been really enjoying the mod so far, was wondering if there's a new career in this mod, so i checked the mod page and i saw in the features section that there's a Modeling Career, how do you join this career?  thank youu

It's an unfinished chain career but still works - so to speak - I find it easiest if using NRaas Master Controller to open to the Intermediate/Career/Choose Job. It's slow, doesn't really make any simoleans but as mentioned - it works so your Sim can do enough selfies till they get calls for modeling shoots.

> The 'chain' part was this would lead into some KW film career - 'hense the Movie Studio options on buildings in the latest KW builds.

From my experience once the Sim reaches the Modeling level and get calls - they will go to a select lot where the script has them run several poses while a photographer orbits them shooting pictures. Because of this, I'm unsure if having the Late Night EP would be required at this point because the Photographer is basically using the Paparazzi Script.  I'm guessing the 'film career' would've been the same with both Sims going to a KW 'Movie Studio' and the sim would either Solo or Duo while the Photographer followed the same script . . . .

Edited by landess
On 12/26/2021 at 7:46 PM, landess said:

I posted my answer for someone whom didn't understand how this works. Not sure what quoting me and posting that short quip was supposed to accomplish.

Yea my bad, it was to say there is no need to cheat it, it can be achieved through the requirement.

8 minutes ago, swdeswde said:

Yea my bad, it was to say there is no need to cheat it, it can be achieved through the requirement.

Yeah - it's odd because if you cheat it, you don't get the bonus 'trait' that happens on a few KW skill when they go from 9 to 10. Fortunately Oniki added a few of those traits in the debug section for those without NRaas. (Who runs the Sims 3 without NRaas?)

In older builds I would cheat it to 10 and then manually back it (exhibition) down to something above skill level 3 which used to be a pain to get past.

Edited by landess

So downloaded and re-downloaded the Kinky world mod about 15 times now. The mod works.. But when I add my animations in the game. They dont show up at all. All I see is the KINKY animations that come with the Mods folder. I've tried everything , Even uninstalling and Deleting my entire game and still.. It's the same result :/ Please help before I give up. :( 

1 hour ago, LishaRiches said:

So downloaded and re-downloaded the Kinky world mod about 15 times now. The mod works.. But when I add my animations in the game. They dont show up at all. All I see is the KINKY animations that come with the Mods folder. I've tried everything , Even uninstalling and Deleting my entire game and still.. It's the same result :/ Please help before I give up. :( 

First, before you waste time, go to my help page in technical section and follow the link to get final build 409 (if you do not already have that).

As you say KW shows in your game, I will guess you know to unzip, unpack the files. Some have placed unopened zips in the folder. Did you place BOTH files in the folder? One is clips, the other is the instructions to KW to use the clips. Each animator posts how to install and register their packages on the pages you got them from.

Rigged penis is just a mesh. If you have Cmar's male bottom, remove that. Ghost used her mesh, I painted bones to it and then Ghost rigged the new bones. That will not block animations.

Edited by LadySmoks

Okay I Re-Downloaded the new version of KinkyMod. & Added the new Cmar back to my game. Im going to see if it has made a difference. & Try to go over the animation pages again, I have WinRAR so I did open the file and move the Files Inside over into the Mods folder for my sims. I'm going to cross my fingers and hope this will work. If not. I'll message you once again. Thank you for the help :)

6 minutes ago, LishaRiches said:

So it didn't work . Im going to take out all the furniture mods because im not sure else what to do. I might just start a whole new mods folder, Maybe im doing something wrong :/ Im not sure. 

Find it 101 time. Run Delphy's Dashboard tool to check possible conflicts. If none found, the hard work begins...

Rename your Sims 3 folder (something like Sims 3.original) and drag it to desk top. Start the game, and it will generate a new folder. I do not remember if a resource.cfg is generated or no. @landess probably knows. IF there is no resource.cfg in the new Mods folder, copy and paste the one from your "original" Sims 3 folder.

In your Packages folder, ONLY put back KW, KW animations and perhaps a few essential Nraas mods such as no intro. Start the game and see if KW works with no other mods in the game. If KW runs, you have a conflict somewhere. If no, you installed something wrong, and we'll need to dig, beginning with a screenshot of your Packages folder.

14 hours ago, LishaRiches said:

Expand? what do you mean?

Expand/Explain in detail:

What are 'my' animations? Did you make your own or is said 'ownership' just a figure of speech concerning other animations you've downloaded.

If downloaded - from where? Trying to confirm they are Sims 3 packages and NOT Sims 2 or 4 (opening packages in S3PE confirms they ARE for 3)

Anything Else Related:

You never mention entering the animation registration name in the 'add animation' menu - Like KW, animations need more player input than a typical object simply dropped into the proper folder . . . .

2 hours ago, landess said:

You never mention entering the animation registration name in the 'add animation' menu - Like KW, animations need more player input than a typical object simply dropped into the proper folder . . . .

I kind of covered that in a previous post, referring to the animators' pages for install instructions, which include registering them. I figure no more guessing also... so what is becoming the standard of telling they will need to show a screenshot of their Packages folder. How many problems have been seen and solved because of sim3packs, TS2, TS4 or unopened zips/ rar/ whatever files???

OY! Marie Antoinette is not looking very promising. ((( Harley found a new friend with childish trait and used "talk thru" interaction. Harley ran the animations, but the doll remained where she carries her. Found more MTS threads on this. Seems the Teddy bear is a bit complicated in how the bones, rig and animations work. I may not be able to make it as I want. 

17 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

I kind of covered that in a previous post

He asked - I answered.

Sometimes one needs to SPELL IT OUT because we can't know for certain the ability of any readers to interpret the information correctly if they even bothered at all.

I can spend five minutes reading or waste hours waiting on a reply to a basic typed question which may or may not ever be answered - much less correctly . . . .        But I'll just leave you to it then.

1 hour ago, landess said:

He asked - I answered.

Sometimes one needs to SPELL IT OUT because we can't know for certain the ability of any readers to interpret the information correctly if they even bothered at all.

I can spend five minutes reading or waste hours waiting on a reply to a basic typed question which may or may not ever be answered - much less correctly . . . .        But I'll just leave you to it then.

No no... It's why I only send to a general page where we both know the info is. I do not hold hands. I have my own problems to deal with... like my laptop not charging properly... AGAIN, and now trying to transfer files to the other one with graphics I don't like as much... and getting messages about "no disk" when I have Nraas NoCD and it worked just fine on the other laptop. 

Trying to reload games... AGAIN... Popped in here for a bit because these headaches are less than the one my laptop is causing! )))

4 hours ago, naniiiii?? said:

She's been asked to take a selfie on a bed, sofa, etc.

Think up to now this is only possible in bed (double bed). No other stage for that in Onikis animation pack yet.

Saw one for the sofa too, but not get it to work up to now.

7 hours ago, naniiiii?? said:

She's been asked to take a selfie on a bed, sofa, etc.

3 hours ago, Clydie said:

No other stage for that in Onikis animation pack

Certain Oniki Animations have a 'selfie' tag in the menu decription. They allow the 'model' to enter 'SOLO WOOHOO' and select the 'selfie stage' for that location (bed/couch/dining table) and there may be others - but they all have that selfie tag. After a few minutes of solo woohoo the sim model will take a picture.

1 hour ago, MidnightSky said:

Hi, I'm sorry if this has already been asked but I didn't want to go through all 739 pages for an answer. I just installed this and my Sim always says I don't want to do this.  She's with her boyfriend. Is there something I need to do? Thanks!

LoversLab has an excellent search feature so no one has to go though 739 + pages.

7 hours ago, landess said:

Certain Oniki Animations have a 'selfie' tag in the menu decription. They allow the 'model' to enter 'SOLO WOOHOO' and select the 'selfie stage' for that location (bed/couch/dining table) and there may be others - but they all have that selfie tag. After a few minutes of solo woohoo the sim model will take a picture.

So, you mean i should download other animation that have selfie tag? If that so, can you recommend some animation that work for model?

2 hours ago, naniiiii?? said:

So, you mean i should download other animation that have selfie tag? If that so, can you recommend some animation that work for model?

There are no 'other' Oniki animations. The few created by the mod author come with every build. More have been added over the years to allow more features into the game. I only mentioned how to IDENTIFY them and when they are used.

The information given isn't much to go on so I'll ask one question and maybe you'll give more.

>>>

17 hours ago, naniiiii?? said:

But when i click, this notif came up

Click what?

Hey i hope im asking in the right way here but,

are rapists and stray dogs disabled permanently? I go to enable them under "services" in the kinky world settings and it doesn't give me the option. They just say disabled and nothing happens when i click on them.

When i look through the interactions it says everything involved with the rapists and stray dogs is enabled but, I must be missing something or doing something wrong.

If they're not just straight up disabled, does anyone have a step-by-step on how to properly enable it? i have all the animations that are required for it to work, it's just not working for some reason.

3 hours ago, GalaxyBunny said:

Hey i hope im asking in the right way here but,

are rapists and stray dogs disabled permanently? I go to enable them under "services" in the kinky world settings and it doesn't give me the option. They just say disabled and nothing happens when i click on them.

When i look through the interactions it says everything involved with the rapists and stray dogs is enabled but, I must be missing something or doing something wrong.

If they're not just straight up disabled, does anyone have a step-by-step on how to properly enable it? i have all the animations that are required for it to work, it's just not working for some reason.

Rape is found in 2 different settings menus. Sounds like you are only seeing one setting. Once the one is set - the other will function 'properly'.  So in this case you are 'missing' something.

Stray dogs? Not sure if that is 'purely' Kinky World as I constantly just 'reset' them when they appear on the porch. You 'do' have the PETS EP?   Oniki tied into many default game systems and this is why it fights with NRaas sometimes.

If you mean Zoology in KW - then it must be enabled as well in the setting.

Sorry, it's the best I can do with the casual amount of detail you provide.

Tell ya what - just turn on Always Accept in the debug settings . . . . . .