[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

1 hour ago, landess said:

I was waiting for an opening . . . . .

An opening in what??? A tire tube???

Elephantiasis of the genitals is no laughing matter!!! Although, looks like that guy has a convenient place to set his "laptop"! :(

5 hours ago, swdeswde said:

It's the penis length from cmar. The values range from -0.5 to 0.5 and are tiny, small, big and huge.

Depends on settings and other mods, like Nraas Master Controller, which can increase slider range... to the ridiculous, as @landess is well aware. Never saw "-0.5 to 0.5" as a CAS setting range. Mine are -512 to 512, which is 2X base game.

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Depends on settings and other mods, like Nraas Master Controller, which can increase slider range... to the ridiculous, as @landess is well aware. Never saw "-0.5 to 0.5" as a CAS setting range. Mine are -512 to 512, which is 2X base game.

If you try the cmar script you'll see the interaction to increase penis length for example goes in increments of 0.25. There is a show info option on that menu which will display those values. The sliders are just visual multipliers if that makes sense.

34 minutes ago, swdeswde said:

If you try the cmar script you'll see the interaction to increase penis length for example goes in increments of 0.25. There is a show info option on that menu which will display those values. The sliders are just visual multipliers if that makes sense.

Never saw decimal values with Cmar's script. Only "bigger" and "smaller", and a few other options.

7 hours ago, landess said:

Are you talking about the Sims 'pie menu' selection?

Yep that's the one! cmar_MorphingPenisScript_1.63v2.package I normally have this disabled. I have no idea if the CAS sliders are read by KW and update the actual penis length, never looked.

Which would explain why the penis can look enormous but still be a tiny dick (insert joke here).

To complete the picture the laughing when flashing is either when the sim is attractive or they are attracted to that gender and are horney, that's a low bar right there. Perhaps the opposite of why we would imagine laughter.

Lastly the loves big dick trait kicks in when the penis length is over 0.5

10 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Never saw decimal values with Cmar's script. Only "bigger" and "smaller", and a few other options.

There is a show info option on the pie menu that should show the actual values of the penis size. The increments are hardcoded in cmar's script. It works a bit like the  sim's weight, a value from -1 to 1.

5 hours ago, swdeswde said:

To complete the picture the laughing when flashing is either when the sim is attractive or they are attracted to that gender and are horney, that's a low bar right there. Perhaps the opposite of why we would imagine laughter.

This appears backward from my game play. Laughing means they are laughing. When my Sims are attracted, they have several different responses, including captions like "XXXX is really well equipped".

7 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

This appears backward from my game play. Laughing means they are laughing. When my Sims are attracted, they have several different responses, including captions like "XXXX is really well equipped".

Indeed, it's using the smart phone show video animations, laugh for attracted and gross for not attracted. Only seems to apply to male flashing though.

17 minutes ago, swdeswde said:

Indeed, it's using the smart phone show video animations, laugh for attracted and gross for not attracted. Only seems to apply to male flashing though.

Not sure which version you have, but when approved, my Sims do anything from jump and yell "woo hoo" to thumbs up, and a couple other.

30 minutes ago, swdeswde said:

flashing reactions

I have Flashers turned off in my game. While amusing at first - it got old for me and I have found over the course of my game play anything which interrupts a Sims queue instead of adding to it can be annoying. ( dropping things from a queue is another discussion )

I've never paid enough attention to the various reactions to categorize them and given the more pressing issues KW introduces, that is much lower on my concerned list.

1 hour ago, swdeswde said:

Latest version, those sound like exhibition reactions to males rather than flashing reactions?

Well, what I have seen, they are basically the same thing, depending on whether greeted or no. No pics, but when I sent my Sims' kids to university, I had my Sim son flash a girl at a party. After they had become "greeted" Sims, "flash" no longer showed as option and was replaced with "show". Both were in the exhibition interaction, but I have never seen both at the same time. Flash followed by the Sim getting dressed and running away. I honestly forget her response.

More recent, my Sim's daughter went out and was "flashed" by an ungreeted stranger, and this was her reaction...

Screenshot-154.jpg.01dce97d938c54e195ae104ca0a10d30.jpg

Pretty obviously laughing and pointing at the poor guy. Perhaps the small limpy has something to do with response, but I do not see where the above is any indication of being attracted to this guy.

Generally, as KW does make some attempt at a level of reality, I can tell you that if a guy flashed me, laughing and pointing at him would not be my way of saying I was attracted, rather to draw attention and humiliate the guy.

1 hour ago, landess said:

I have Flashers turned off in my game. While amusing at first - it got old for me and I have found over the course of my game play anything which interrupts a Sims queue instead of adding to it can be annoying. ( dropping things from a queue is another discussion )

I've never paid enough attention to the various reactions to categorize them and given the more pressing issues KW introduces, that is much lower on my concerned list.

Depends on the timing and situation. Yes, it causes game interruption, but I find the response funny (again, depends on timing). As the flasher's image shows in the upper right with "be shown something", IF entertaining to allow the flash, I will click the pic and see how far away the flasher is. If close by, I may allow to continue. If not close, I click it off, instead of having my Sim just stand there while the flash does the sneaking walk from a city block away!

As for the reaction, I had mentioned quite a while ago (maybe a year or more) that it would be funny to have the Sim laugh and point at a flasher. Maybe coincidence that this is what happens in 409, as I certainly did not become a patron and pay to have it put in.

Okay AFAIK there's a toilet with a gloryhole that comes from this mod. Problem is there are no stages utilizing the gloryhole for that specific object, and I'm on the newest version plus I have most if not all the animation packages here. Am I somehow missing something? Or are there just no animations for that specific use? (For clarity it still works like a normal toilet stall with corresponding animations, just no animation stages for the gloryhole)

1 hour ago, bloodbus said:

Problem is there are no stages utilizing the gloryhole for that specific object

There are no stages for groping, using the KW version of the Martial Arts combat trainer, Join: Generic Action (various objects like the arcade machine), and probably others if I thought hard enough about it.

Why is it a 'problem'?

Those animations are generally one stage repeaters and are beyond any real control by the player other than 'do it or not'. The animations were made by OnikiKay and are part of the KW animation package that comes default with every version.

If you click on the stall wall instead of the toilet, you can sometimes get the option to use it and then that Sim will wait for awhile with their junk sticking through. Just treat it as an autonomous interaction and move on - life is too short . . . .

>>> Inactive and NPC Sims will use the Gloryhole at their own discretion.

Edit - just remembered: The object should show a '2nd' kinky tab - one is the common while the other is specific for using the 'gloryhole' and has no other options.

Edited by landess
11 hours ago, Dickhead8888 said:

Just noticed the make out romatic option gone missing for a while now

Does it have to do with the mod since kinky kiss uses the same animation

if so how do i restore it?

The make out option remains. It requires some romantic interactions to 'unlock' and show up on the romantic pie menu.

Kinky Kiss uses the same animation as the University EP added interaction: Heat of the Moment Kiss

Made this shot 1 minute ago after having them (boyfriends) do a couple romantic interactions, and one can see the MAKE OUT interaction appeared while I still had a couple other romantic options queued.

1855764063_MakeOut.png.ef8a07e36d558454559b378f221f7d8b.png

2 hours ago, ImAKinkySimmer said:

I'm unable to send kinky selfies? I have the university EP but i cant find it under social networking or kinky

Selfies are kinda spread out thru the mod in several places. Besides the settings where the player can dictate the quality of the selfies (Low/Med-default/High), they can choose the autonomous level.

Once we know the settings allow selfies, then we need to take some.  Partially/Fully Naked shots require some positive relationship before they can be sent. In the Social Networking tab of the phone will be a couple camera options.

>>>  I remember it this way: The player 'takes' a picture and 'sends' a photo.

One can click on a Sim portrait in the relationships tab and choose to send a photo as well - I use this with the 'send friendly text' option to level the Social Networking myself.

Spoiler

Menu.png.881a32a5123f7704b7f47de4983949b1.png967123335_settings1.png.c6134b6f0c062f4813882c43c2b89730.pngSelfieAdvanced.png.afa3a0b80674cead1289506d2e1e90d5.pngSkillLevel.png.0a652208ac148fe8ca55069dce41ce7c.pngPhotos.png.12bbdfd336c0b5ffdb1c5997f4519aa0.png

Hi, I'm kind of a new user for this mod. I had it a while ago, and it worked great, but then I stopped playing TS3 for a while, so I'm kinda lost again lol. I have a few problems, and it would be great if someone could help me someway. First of all, my sim started to have sex with the Peeping Tom, but when they started some interactions, Toms penis was black. Then my second problem comes as I was trying to fix his member, by going to CAS from Master Controller. But I don't know how to edit a sims penis, because my sims aren't naked in CAS. How can you edit the sims penis in CAS and see something at the same time? Ofcourse I might be missing some files but if someone knows anything to help me it would me awesome, I'm so new to this. :)

57 minutes ago, vernanto said:

Hi, I'm kind of a new user for this mod. I had it a while ago, and it worked great, but then I stopped playing TS3 for a while, so I'm kinda lost again lol. I have a few problems, and it would be great if someone could help me someway. First of all, my sim started to have sex with the Peeping Tom, but when they started some interactions, Toms penis was black. Then my second problem comes as I was trying to fix his member, by going to CAS from Master Controller. But I don't know how to edit a sims penis, because my sims aren't naked in CAS. How can you edit the sims penis in CAS and see something at the same time? Ofcourse I might be missing some files but if someone knows anything to help me it would me awesome, I'm so new to this. :)

You have the wrong penis version installed. Go back to Cmar's page and reread her instructions so you get the correct part and script. To edit nude, have your Sim change to nude outfit, then enter CAS. It will say "Everyday", but it's not really.

3 hours ago, ImAKinkySimmer said:

sorry the problem is i cant find the send kinky selfie anywheree, i can see send friendly text and the others, i have no problem taking the selfie itself

Might be matter of exhibition level, or relationship with person you try to send selfie to.