[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

2 hours ago, Whitetiger657890 said:

Hey again, i was just wondering if the wiki is down or the site had its location changed?
attempted to look up the wiki so i can figure out what each option does and how it works, but both links to the guides appear to be done

<edit>
also side note
curious as to what this means and how to fix it
WooHooProxy.GetWooHooStage.NoSuitablePotion
Types:3
Flags:None
Postures:All

and
WooHooProxy.InteractionTooltip:NoStageFound

that means that the mxl of the animation needs to be updated on that action check if you have the latest animation package of that modder

4 hours ago, Dalon44 said:

that means that the mxl of the animation needs to be updated on that action check if you have the latest animation package of that modder

ah i see :)
cheers bud, im not sure if they are the most up to date versions or not,,, im presuming they are?
looking at the files i currently got they're

-----------------------------
ONIKI_KinkyWorld_Build399

Amra72_OKW_Animations_1.4a
CLASSICS 13-07-2016
Full_Body_Cum_Amra72_Pack
KW_L666_Animations_V-19
KW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations_V-3
LESBIANS 13-07-2016

cmar_MorphingPenisScript_1.63v2
cmar_PenisMesh_Map2V2
cmar_PenisSlidersHidden

1 hour ago, Whitetiger657890 said:

KW_L666_Animations_V-19

You can replace all those with this ONE. it's a final Patreon release before L666 patreon went down, along with some fixes - so this (these) are the final version.

Be sure to go to the bottom of this reply (which quotes others).

I would be sure to also get the latest MaryJane, Clydie, and Lucas animations.

2 hours ago, Whitetiger657890 said:

ah i see :)
cheers bud, im not sure if they are the most up to date versions or not,,, im presuming they are?
looking at the files i currently got they're

-----------------------------
ONIKI_KinkyWorld_Build399

Amra72_OKW_Animations_1.4a
CLASSICS 13-07-2016
Full_Body_Cum_Amra72_Pack
KW_L666_Animations_V-19
LESBIANS 13-07-2016

cmar_MorphingPenisScript_1.63v2
cmar_PenisMesh_Map2V2
cmar_PenisSlidersHidden

the problem is build 399 stages were fixed with build 401

53 minutes ago, newbluemoon said:

I've looked for an answer to this in the archived wiki and FAQ but I haven't seen anything. If I only want the drug interactions in game what files should I keep? 

if you are talking about in drinks then thats in kinkyworld if the animations its galgot's animations package

1 hour ago, newbluemoon said:

I just want the cannabis, I'm using the alcohol mod by nrass.

Are you asking for just drug interaction and no sex ? KinkyWorld can be customized by clicking on your sim and entering the KinkyWorld settings menu. You can enable or disable just about everything or tweak things endlessly really.

1 hour ago, turbofietsnick said:

Is there anyone who can help me

Step by step tutorials on various TS3 and Kinky World topics are out there. A work in progress, but I am putting together a list of links to help people navigate. Many of the "pieces" of KW, such as Cmar's parts and various animations have instructions on the creators' pages, and you need to check those as well.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/156041-sims3wip-kinkyworld-v037-updated-may-3rd-2019-wikipage/

4 hours ago, whipreap said:

Can you say "abandonware"?

No, but I can say 'Abandoncrack'.

The mod author has just recently released build 409. Animators are still adding to the list of animations used by this mod.

The site itself has been abandoned by OnikiKay for all intensive purposes - perhaps that is what you are cleverly trying to get at. Maybe if you go to Steam and grab the Sims 4 for $5 and use WickedWhims, then you'd have something better to post about as I can see this mod is causing you pain to the point of drooling in this post.

The last Sims 3 expansion was released around 7 years ago, and players had to fix it through various mods like they've done for the Bethesda titles. So those companies have also released a product unfinished and never bothered fixing them. I'm really not sure what your point is.

Screenshot-547.jpg.e9a6e5067b2b1e4812ed56e578126e5e.jpg

Spoiler

Screenshot-110.jpg.56dcc19b289e690e2e7b13e87cbaa274.jpg

4 hours ago, turbofietsnick said:

Is there anyone who can help me install the kinkyworld? I dont have a lot of knowledge about pc's and 0 about how to install mods in sims 3..

This makes me realize that using a PC, and understanding it well enough to be a successful mod user is a bit like rocket science and is something one can't learn in a few minutes.

Telling someone where to put the key in doesn't teach them to drive, and showing them where to put gas in doesn't teach them how a car works........

>PC's: A sophisticated piece of hardware consisting of several different modules working together in order to 'run' programs of varying complexity. For the purposes of mods, You will be opening "Windows" in order to add files to the proper locations within a programs installed files in order to change the way a program works. Programs are specific groups of commands created to perform a series of functions, so mods must follow the rules of the operating system (Windows) in order to work with the installed programs to achieve this operation. Once you understand how this works, you'll start to see most all mods are simply changes/additions to one or more of the files used by programs following the way any program was written to work. Certain games do this differently with the Sims 3 allowing for PC users to simply add files to a folder(s) made just for this purpose.

>The Sims 3: A game made with 'mods' in mind as all items sold by Electronic Arts 'store' are basically mods themselves. These are sold/offered as files called sims3packs. These files are placed in a folder called 'Downloads' to be used by the Sims 3 official launcher. Once 'selected' within the launcher, these mods will be added to a larger file used by the game to build the game during it's launch and for all purposes, can be removed from the downloads folder afterwards. Players began making their own mods using a somewhat different file system called .packages which are what the launcher turns sims3packs into before merging them into that larger file I mentioned. Player made 'package' files are placed into a different folder called 'Packages' which is found within a specific folder called Mods. There are a few other folders and files located within the 'mods' folder to allow player made .packages to be used by the game.

-Does your brain hurt yet - good, let's continue.....

>Modding your game: After you learn where all these folders are and how to add files to them, the game may not work. This is because as I said in the first paragraph - things like complexity, rules, locations, etc. are ALL critical to a program running properly. Sometimes a single bit of data not 'matching up' properly can cause the program to fail and not run at all. Other times the program will run, but then it works anywhere from poorly to outright broken (not good). This is why it is said over AND over again - read the instructions which come with any mod. All have requirements, like program (game) version. Operating system (Windows) version. Drivers (sounds and video) version. Some mods even require other mods in order to work. While most of this stuff is set for the most recent or current version/build - this ISN'T always the case.

>>>A Final Word: Sometimes you will be forced to used your powers of deduction to troubleshoot issues yourself. This is where the 'rocket science' part comes in. Understanding everything I mentioned above in a LOT more detail than the basics I've gone over is critical to understanding how a program works, and how mods affect them. Most people making 'games' and 'mods' have this understanding allowing for players to follow the simplest of instructions to make these changes themselves. Yet players must also be vigilant when engaging in changing/adding files to programs because not every mod was made to work with other mods (all previous discussion on versions notwithstanding) and basic conflicts between the instructions made by various mods can/will cause programs to function improperly.

1) Learn where the Sims 3 Folders are, and which files go into which folder.

1a: Add files a few at a time then test the game - if there is a problem, it will be easier to find the problem file you added.

2) Understand the more complicated you make the game, the longer it will take to load, and possibly slower it will 'run', depending on the power of your hardware.

2a: Players can also make merged package files like the game launcher does to help speed up the programs ability to load this information into the game build.

2b: Save files are list of everything done - settings/etc. created in a specific game 'build'. ALWAYS make multiple saves when adding new files so if something goes wrong, you can remove the problem file(s) and return to a good working save.

3) Good Luck. There is so much to understand and this is why consoles were created, but they are also a cage limiting what a user can do with technology. Owning a PC doesn't make one a 'Master Race', but one must learn to 'master the PC'.

1597028497_chickenpecked.jpg.84f5dacd9c80124bf7bf9f561728269c.jpg

You can 'copy-paste' any of the terms I've mentioned into your web brower to search for detailed information concerning them. Just be sure to READ carefully. It may seem like magic, but even improper magic use can result in unwanted effects.

4 hours ago, landess said:

The site itself has been abandoned by OnikiKay for all intensive purposes

That was possibly what @whipreap was referring to, as have I on many occasions. And it really is a bit of a slap in the face from Oniki, as she continues to thank LL in her 10 or so releases that have never been made public here, and those here who continue to make animations and other CC to work with her mod... AND to those left to answer questions about her mod using only their (our) experiences, with zero help, info, or contact from Oniki... including questions about her non-public builds. (((((

On 1/2/2021 at 3:12 AM, landess said:

You can replace all those with this ONE. it's a final Patreon release before L666 patreon went down, along with some fixes - so this (these) are the final version.

Be sure to go to the bottom of this reply (which quotes others).

I would be sure to also get the latest MaryJane, Clydie, and Lucas animations.

On 1/2/2021 at 4:14 AM, Dalon44 said:

the problem is build 399 stages were fixed with build 401

alrighty :), cheers.
ill bookmark this page so i can come back to it later

(currently running into some issues with sims 3 and its driving me up the wall... :(
first i had issues with the game being SOOOOOOOOO darn slow when i was trying to create a sim (loading patterns)
i managed to get that sorted out with tweaking infor in the .ini files and graphics card and cpu settings.
but now im having issues with the game locking/sticking? at 99%-ish when i try to send my sim to uni =/
(thinking im gonna hold of playing sims again (or at least sims 3) till i upgrade/max out my ram

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if ya'll know the cpu/gpu/ram issues im talking about,
any chance you'd be able to recommend to me what settings i should set them to as im not that clued up on the specs, and such.
(ideally not quite max, i'd like some wiggleroom / so i dont over work/over heat the pc and kill it)

currently got
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor (4.2Ghz)
16.0GB Ram (Team Group Vulcan z T-Force 16GB [2x8GB] DDR4 PC4-25600c16 3200MHz Dual Channel)  << - Could you also recommand the settings i should have my ram at for when i get 32Gb (4x8GB)
MSi GeForce GTX 1660 Super Ventus XS OC 6144Mb GDDR6 (Duel-Fan Version)

kinda sucks that sims still lags on a pc with them kinda specs... but from what i've read people have stated that Sims 3 is poorly optimized
but i figured i'd ask ya'll because ill admit i PAINFULLY suck when it comes to trying to figure out scripts and lua code and such and all that tech-lingo :'(

15 hours ago, Whitetiger657890 said:

game being SOOOOOOOOO darn slow when i was trying to create a sim (loading patterns)

NRaas/MC/Settings/CAS - has a 'compact' option so you only see the first version of all outfits/etc. This really helps load times when choosing Clothing - selecting the 'customize' option at the bottom not only brings up the color wheel/pattern options, but will then show all the clothing options for that particular piece of clothing to the left which are 'hidden' by using the compact setting. This is important when certain options are completely different like some accessory tattoos for example.

15 hours ago, Whitetiger657890 said:

game locking/sticking? at 99%-ish when i try to send my sim to uni

Do you have NRaas 'Traveller' installed?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your system specs look fine from what I can tell.

I'm only running: Intel I7-6800 @ 3.40GHz   16GB RAM   Nvidia GTX 1080  - Bought prebuilt as an Oculus ready system a few years ago and have no issues what so ever.

Do you use Kuree's Save Cleaner - some have trouble getting it to run, but cleaning your saves somehow is key as well. You may not be aware but every time you make a change to something in CAST/Build-buy, you know that little 'undo' button? For that to work the game makes a file with all the settings before a change is made. Then if you make another change - another file is created. The Sims 3 NEVER deletes these files.....   Save cleaner will do this among other file maintenance - especially if you have Sims travel. Copies of households are created when they travel and the player is controlling a cloned copy, which happens each time the household is loaded into a new location. All these files bloat a save and is a recipe for crashes and slow-downs if never addressed.

Try some maintenance and see how the game runs afterwards. The first time I started using a save cleaner, my save files dropped in size well over 50%.

My game settings are all on max, although I keep fully rendered lots to 4. I even used a small program that changes the texture rendering in game to look much closer to the high quality seen in CAS. 10 years ago that would have fried graphics cards but today, most all gaming cards can render that for normal play without issue. That program is named simply S3HQ and I have uploaded it somewhere here in the Sims 3 section if one wants to search for it. Not all textures used by mod makers have a high resolution, and can look blocky alongside other textures which will look much better with a high PIX density.

Screenshot-661.jpg.4381395e5fc2899e3bbf5b703a1e27f6.jpg

FWIW... I run Sims 3 smooth and without issue with the following setup.

Windows 7

i5-2500K (4.0Ghz)

8 GB @1600 Mhz RAM

GeForce 750ti

500 GB SSD (SATA III)- Makes all the difference from previous HDD technology. 

There is some issue with the game properly detecting graphics cards (even as old as the 750ti) and that can be resolved though not sure if it really matters.

Landess - Regarding the save cleaner.... 

Is the save cleaner something you can run with the game shutdown ? I generally just clean out the usual cache files after shutting the game down. 

I had looked into something earlier but I think it was also going to remove photos or memories (forget which) from my sims so I passed on it. As it is I 

have my sim remove photos from inventory or phone and place them on the walls before travelling anywhere, or else they disappear :(

Also... anyone else have issues with horses and KW ? I can use KW debug to convert them to female, then back to male, and the full horse and 

texture reappear, though the penis becomes invisible, or gets removed, not sure which. I really don't care to have them capable of sex interaction. 

Screenshot-9.jpg

24 minutes ago, James2112 said:

Regarding the save cleaner.... 

Landess knows more about Save Cleaner, as I have never gotten it to work correctly. There is a conversation several pages back, concerning which one works with Origin/ Steam/ etc, as quoting Igazor from Nraas. And yes, it is run with the game not running.

The other option that I use is to manually clean using s3pe. I've also been experimenting and deleting the DB packages from the saves completely. So far, it seems they regenerate the necessary info without any issues, but of course, make a back up of your save if you want to try that.

25 minutes ago, James2112 said:

anyone else have issues with horses and KW ?

I don't do animals. But, two things I can think of is don't install pets animations, and remove the accessories package from KW. I'm 99% sure "KW Accessories" is the package with animal parts in it.