[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

1 hour ago, Benmc20 said:
On 10/6/2020 at 12:49 PM, Benmc20 said:

It must be that ! I'll try this and come later to tell if it has corrected the problem. One of the teens didn't have any kinky attractiveness activated for her.

So, you were right @merkle: now they can kinky woohoo.

Good that you found a way and posted the success for others. I myself have no issue with this and documented it for factual evidence. All players benefit from any possible solutions - so well done! :) 

14 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

I've seen it pop up, but not sure how it works. I have had sims woohoo their boss, and a message says "Sim X has woohooed her boss", or something like that, and as landess mentioned base game relationship between boss/ employee, the relationship does go up, and sometimes, they get a raise.

This is also shown in the KW brothel/ whore career, for similar activities.

I haven't done the schools, but have seen the messages in the STBL, so I 'd say your sim can woohoo for better grades.

Try it.

WooHooing your boss gives you a job performance increase, typically maxing it out.  There's also a Kinky option for WooHoo Bribe, which seems to do the same thing.  Once your job performance is high you can ask for a promotion or raise - they're not automatic.  These options appear under "friendly".  If you don't see them you'll have to improve their relationship using the normal friendly interactions until they appear.

3 minutes ago, merkle said:

If you don't see them you'll have to improve their relationship using the normal friendly interactions until they appear.

I vaguely remember, but as my sims are usually rich, I haven't played getting a job in a while. One of the vampire mods I've had for a while let's my vampire sims compel others... including to give them money!!! You'd be surprised how much Arnett (NPC family name) have!!! )))) I'll hire a maid, compel them to give me all of their money, then offer them a job as a whore. ))))))

I've come to enjoy the 'Mooch' trait myself. Seriously, who needs a job?

I didn't realize the first 'Ambitions' way of making a living was having no ambitions.....

KW whore (invite Sims over and whore from home), dancing for tips, mooching - the THOT profession is alive and well in the Sims 3.

I've never tried the high school feature, so I thought I'd give it a try.  I managed to find the archived version of the wiki, and though there is a lot of information, there are still a few things that aren't clear.  I know there is a lot of experience here with this so I thought I'd tap into that and save myself a lot of trial and error.

How do I have my Sim become the teacher or principal?  Is the option presented when I click on the school?

Is there any reason to have more than one classroom?

If you have more than one classroom, is the other teacher automatically generated? 

Is the number of students limited by the number of desks I provide?

How are the student's schedules determined?  Is it done automatically by KW?

Any other tips for using this?

1 hour ago, merkle said:

I've never tried the high school

There is a discussion back on page 656. Also, try the site search, as there are probably several times the high schools were talked about, and on different threads.

I learned they will break your save, and caused issues that I haven't bothered with them since. If you try it, use a new save.

1 hour ago, merkle said:

How do I have my Sim become the teacher or principal?  Is the option presented when I click on the school?

Teacher - yes. Apparently an option should appear to a high level (?) teacher to become the headmaster. I haven't gotten to this point yet. Clicking on the outside building wall is where I used the option to join.

1 hour ago, merkle said:

Is there any reason to have more than one classroom?

The default NPC's provided by KW have some differences in 'curriculum'. My active sim teacher seems to hold class the same as the female professor. If Peter Swiftfingers is used as a teacher, he will hold periods of exhibition skill level building by undressing and urging the students to participate.

1 hour ago, merkle said:

If you have more than one classroom, is the other teacher automatically generated? 

I believe there are 2 default KW NPC teachers, with a possibility of a third. I've only used a 2 classroom school, so someone else would need to experiment with this. When running a KW school, there are options to assign duties manually or automatically, or not at all. You don't need to have a nurse, janitor, or even a headmaster. I guess you don't technically need teachers either. Students will automatically sit at the classroom desks and gain school progress just by being in school.

1 hour ago, merkle said:

Is the number of students limited by the number of desks I provide?

No. All teens will automatically attend the KW high school. Sometimes they try to choose the same desk/chair and the one(s) reaching it last may stand there for awhile, before wandering off and eventually being 'pushed' to find a seat again. If the school doesn't have enough desks, then I foresee this script occurring throughout the school day like an odd version of musical chairs.

2 hours ago, merkle said:

How are the student's schedules determined?  Is it done automatically by KW?

Yes. Students can use a bus for transportation to school at the normal time and will usually arrive before 1st bell at 9am. This sets off a push for teachers and students to begin the day. There will be another bell for lunch, after lunch class, and end of day around 2pm IIRC. I know students will remain at school after end of day and either do homework or socialize. There can be after school activities like phys-ed but at this point in the day, things become very random and it's hard to nail down events, times, etc. As long as you, the player/active sim keep your camera at the school, it seems to act like other public lots with sims remaining long beyond 'time to leave'. Things like after school jobs should have students leave properly though.

2 hours ago, merkle said:

Any other tips for using this?

As LadySmoks mentioned, I'm guessing there can be issues - so best if you decided to play with a KW school active, that it remain active for the remainder of that save series play time. I have 2 save series with a KW school and while the schools have been active since 'opening' I've not had any issues. One save is as students of a family. The other save is as a teacher.

I can say as 'students' the Prom is a nice addition (even if the Limo was quirky) and the first time my sims attended the son's date (whom showed up at his door before the limo was scheduled to arrive) was approached by another sim student, a fight ensued, and he was reprimanded for fighting after getting home afterwards by his mom... funny shit!

>>> Once you have a save series you're willing to commit to for KW school, just go for it. If the school isn't properly set-up, you'll get notifications. It's just a game, no one will die - have some fun!

Both this post and the one right after it should help:

6 hours ago, landess said:

Teacher - yes. Apparently an option should appear to a high level (?) teacher to become the headmaster. I haven't gotten to this point yet. Clicking on the outside building wall is where I used the option to join.

The default NPC's provided by KW have some differences in 'curriculum'. My active sim teacher seems to hold class the same as the female professor. If Peter Swiftfingers is used as a teacher, he will hold periods of exhibition skill level building by undressing and urging the students to participate.

I believe there are 2 default KW NPC teachers, with a possibility of a third. I've only used a 2 classroom school, so someone else would need to experiment with this. When running a KW school, there are options to assign duties manually or automatically, or not at all. You don't need to have a nurse, janitor, or even a headmaster. I guess you don't technically need teachers either. Students will automatically sit at the classroom desks and gain school progress just by being in school.

No. All teens will automatically attend the KW high school. Sometimes they try to choose the same desk/chair and the one(s) reaching it last may stand there for awhile, before wandering off and eventually being 'pushed' to find a seat again. If the school doesn't have enough desks, then I foresee this script occurring throughout the school day like an odd version of musical chairs.

Yes. Students can use a bus for transportation to school at the normal time and will usually arrive before 1st bell at 9am. This sets off a push for teachers and students to begin the day. There will be another bell for lunch, after lunch class, and end of day around 2pm IIRC. I know students will remain at school after end of day and either do homework or socialize. There can be after school activities like phys-ed but at this point in the day, things become very random and it's hard to nail down events, times, etc. As long as you, the player/active sim keep your camera at the school, it seems to act like other public lots with sims remaining long beyond 'time to leave'. Things like after school jobs should have students leave properly though.

As LadySmoks mentioned, I'm guessing there can be issues - so best if you decided to play with a KW school active, that it remain active for the remainder of that save series play time. I have 2 save series with a KW school and while the schools have been active since 'opening' I've not had any issues. One save is as students of a family. The other save is as a teacher.

I can say as 'students' the Prom is a nice addition (even if the Limo was quirky) and the first time my sims attended the son's date (whom showed up at his door before the limo was scheduled to arrive) was approached by another sim student, a fight ensued, and he was reprimanded for fighting after getting home afterwards by his mom... funny shit!

>>> Once you have a save series you're willing to commit to for KW school, just go for it. If the school isn't properly set-up, you'll get notifications. It's just a game, no one will die - have some fun!

Both this post and the one right after it should help:

Arrrgghh!!!  I built a school that seems to fit all the requirements.

Classrooms with desk, podium, whiteboard and tables and chairs for the students.  Check.

Principal's office with desk, chairs and a table.  Check.

Nurse's office with desk, chair and bed.  Check.

Lunchroom with banquet table, dining tables and chairs.  Check.

Library with bookshelves, tables, chairs, computers.  Check.

Prom room with banquet table, stereo, dining tables, chairs and room for a dance floor.  Check.

Workout room with treadmill and exercise machine.  Check.

Locker room with showers, toilet stalls, sinks.  Check.

KW recognized it as a school venue, but I don't get any options to add teachers and no students and teachers are there.  Did I miss anything?  Maybe I should have just downloaded a working school to get started. 

image.png.a9df1fdc91b367982d8b61086c520a35.png

On 10/16/2016 at 3:37 PM, dummyfutanari said:

I had the same problem, and I think there's something wrong with the penis sliders on Cmar's page. Most of the sliders there have a Mod date of 4/29/2012. By chance I found a KinkyWorld pack that had sliders with a Mod date of 11/20/2012. When I replaced the older sliders with the newer ones, the female penis morphing suddenly worked. Here's the link to that pack - try replacing your penis sliders with the ones in here.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6g_NArb68F7X3dIQ1dzZFlBN2M

Is it possible to have this file? My futa character doesn't get erect.

7 hours ago, merkle said:

Did I miss anything?

There's a few things one could overlook - let's check those first.

From the town view map I believe - the lot must be selected as a KW venue - School.

From the edit world map, the lot type makes a difference too. I was tired of non school related Sims appearing so I made it 'No Visitors' but this 'broke the school' as everyone stood around outside. Try 'Big Park'.

In KW settings there is an option to turn on or off the ability to have a KW school.

>Figured we should just go over the obvious stuff first. Like the TV repair man said - 'Is it plugged in?'

1 hour ago, landess said:

From the edit world map, the lot type makes a difference too. I was tired of non school related Sims appearing so I made it 'No Visitors' but this 'broke the school' as everyone stood around outside. Try 'Big Park'.

Haven't played school for a long time, but it seems like there must be an Academy type.

3 hours ago, sim333 said:

Haven't played school for a long time, but it seems like there must be an Academy type.

The Academy type refers to the World Adventures lot (China) containing Martial Arts equipment/Meditation Gardens. It may work as well, since it attracts 'explorers' but as I mentioned - I was trying to find a lot type which didn't encourage the game to 'push' Sims to visit. I wanted to keep all Sims at the school either students or employees.

https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Academy

21 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

I learned they will break your save, and caused issues that I haven't bothered with them since. If you try it, use a new save.

I had similar problems with the brothel.  I tracked it down to the NPC's that KW generates.  They're buggy as hell.  I finally deleted the NPC.package file to stop them from being generated.

1 hour ago, merkle said:

I had similar problems with the brothel.  I tracked it down to the NPC's that KW generates.

Not sure what NPC's KW generated for a brothel, as I only create my own brothel using the phone or computer, and hire my own whores... usually from maids and butlers (I found they don't disappear from the game, even though butlers may stop showing up to your house), but you may need to use Nraas MC to make them quit being a maid, or they continue to do both.

As I populate the town of 'Woeford' mentioned in another post concerning possible 'Mad Max' mods/clothing, it hit me. While apocalyptic, Woeford doesn't remind me of Mad Max, but it does remind me of 'The Book of Eli'.

So from that angle I've been having fun with preparing another dystopian vision for the Sims 3 with KW being a major player in how the game play should evolve. This save series will feature a more 'ugly, mean, and violent' style of gaming with most Sims not being nice and all that drama which follows. Inject the Kinky World values of rape, sexual interest, with guys being assholes and women trying to make their way in this godforsaken town, and I'll just have to see how it plays out. Time will help the town evolve as NPC's are generated, and taken into CAS to fine tune both looks and traits to create as corrupt an experience as I can get without killing everyone.

Spoiler

13 hours ago, landess said:

In KW settings there is an option to turn on or off the ability to have a KW school.

Bingo.  I had no idea that setting was there.  Muchas Gracias.  I'd spent 2 1/2 hour constructing the school and was getting pretty frustrated that it wouldn't work.

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

Not sure what NPC's KW generated for a brothel, as I only create my own brothel using the phone or computer, and hire my own whores... usually from maids and butlers (I found they don't disappear from the game, even though butlers may stop showing up to your house), but you may need to use Nraas MC to make them quit being a maid, or they continue to do both.

KW creates a bunch of NPC's that frequent the brothel.  I forgot all their names (Lord John Sewer and Dominique Strauss Kuhn are two) but I use ErrorTrap and it flagged these consistently.  It really was a mess.  

37 minutes ago, landess said:

'The Book of Eli'.

A good movie! And as KW already has Bretzel Washington, you have your star!!! )))

39 minutes ago, landess said:

without killing everyone.

And the fun would be?????

11 minutes ago, merkle said:

Lord John Sewer and Dominique Strauss Kuhn

They are regular KW characters. Never had any problems with them.

1 hour ago, merkle said:

I use ErrorTrap and it flagged these consistently

+NRaas ErrorTrap: Install the DisableDereferencing package if you want to keep this mod (http://nraas.wikispaces.com/ErrorTrap+Tuning). (From page 1)

> Now found at: https://www.nraas.net/community/ErrorTrap - scroll down to the 6th tuning option.....

^Thought I'd check to see if you were using this from the download page instructions^

>Concerning the KW school setting - This is why myself and others constantly harp to KW mod users to get familiar with the settings and debug functions.

59 minutes ago, landess said:

+NRaas ErrorTrap: Install the DisableDereferencing package if you want to keep this mod (http://nraas.wikispaces.com/ErrorTrap+Tuning). (From page 1)

> Now found at: https://www.nraas.net/community/ErrorTrap - scroll down to the 6th tuning option.....

^Thought I'd check to see if you were using this from the download page instructions^

>Concerning the KW school setting - This is why myself and others constantly harp to KW mod users to get familiar with the settings and debug functions.

I read all the recommendations concerning ErrorTrap.  The problem is they just suppress the identification of the errors, but the errors are still there.  These can cause very long load times of saved games.  This is a particular problem if you have long games.  Before using ErrorTrap I had saved games that would take >5 minutes to load.  ErrorTrap isn't the problem - it's the buggy code in KW-created NPC's.

7 minutes ago, merkle said:

very long load times of saved games. 

Do you use Save Cleaner - I swear by it although others have reported having trouble getting it to work.

I have a couple saves that take a long time to load - Los Aniegos and a Bridgeport save. Both of these have EVERY sim customized, with multiple outfits, including NPC's. They also have the 'unisex' setting in NRaas/MC/Settings/CAS/Filters(?) turned on meaning the game loads both sexes objects for all sims in CAS so the game will use them 'live'. While there is a difference of 100MB between the 2 saves, both take over 15 minutes to load and close to 1/2 hour for Los Aniegos. I swear I can smell something burning when running that save series :P 

Other saves are only around 5 minutes. I know it has to do with the number of customized Sims (and Sims in general) since as I add them over time, the saves slowly take longer to load. No more empty houses? No problem - edit world: Add lot's, build more houses, make more Sims.... What 'is' that burning smell?

Spoiler

2 hours ago, landess said:

both take over 15 minutes to load and close to 1/2 hour for Los Aniegos.

You have way more patience than I do.  How long the game has been running is another factor that can affect loading time.  Errors will slow loading and they accumulate over time.  I've never tried SaveCleaner, but once I started using ErrorTrap my loading times got much shorter.  I have a game that ran 80 Sim weeks and it loads in not much more than a minute.  Your experience may differ, but all I can tell you is that I see a dramatic difference.

Another question...dance floor.  This is necessary to hold a prom, right?  There are lots of references to it in this topic but I can't find any that say what it is.  Is it just an open space or something I have to construct?   There's a "platform" in the foundations group.  Is that it?  Does KW generate the prom or do I have to do it?