[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

1 hour ago, Abrahamrionaldi said:

Hi. My sim is an actor in KW system. I also have a movie studio registered. But every time my sim got a call from Kinky Network, nothing happened after that. She won't go anywhere like when she was in a modelling career. Can someone tell me what's wrong? 

Thank you.

I never tried this, so can't help. Others should read it also and may have an answer. Sorry.

3 hours ago, Benmc20 said:

They can solo woohoo so I seriously think it's a misconfiguration on my side. I wonder where...

KW works pretty much out of the box. The most one may have to do is go into the various settings an enable a few things like teen woohoo/etc.

It could even be a build issue - I never used 399, so I'm not the best to troubleshoot that build after trying in the past and hearing a multitude of problems players were having with it. Newer than that are Patreon builds which makes it even harder to troubleshoot.

Without a comprehensive list of other script based mods and their settings, the possibilities grow exponentially.

If you make a KW settings save file, one could always reset to default and work forward again....  Test on a new save if possible, so you know you aren't dealing with any save/sim corruption either. I use a small island world to test things - fast load - one household.

6 hours ago, Benmc20 said:

It's greyed out, save the teasing part. And, it's a lesbian couple (romantically involved). Straight couples are okay. I must have done a missconfig somewhere.

If it's greyed out I think it means your sims don't have some characteristic that's necessary, but due to the lack of documentation it's hard to know what that might be.  For example, the Kinky/Seduce only seems to be enabled if the Sim has a high attractiveness - otherwise it's greyed out.  You can check the KW settings - there aren't all that many - but it doesn't sound to me like that's the issue. 

What are the gender preferences?  This is not a KW trait but rather it's a base game trait.  If you have Nraas MasterController you can find the gender preference.  You can also enable "always accept" in the KW debug menu - that might work.

On 10/4/2020 at 12:28 AM, landess said:

We obviously have different variables, but it's important to document this stuff for everyone looking at these posts - whether to test on their own, or to troubleshoot problems they themselves may have.

We may get to the bottom of this yet......

I notice that I get slightly different options if there is a party going on than if there is not.  Do the spiking drink options always appear or is it tied to having a party?  Do you see it only in your home lot or it other residential lots or community lots?  It would help to know if these are situational or if they are always there.

37 minutes ago, merkle said:

Do the spiking drink options always appear or is it tied to having a party?  Do you see it only in your home lot or it other residential lots or community lots?

I loaded up the world Aurora Skies since it has almost no custom Sims, yet is big enough for a variety of typical Sim life.

I chose the Sim: Jasmine Grey. She has no mixology skill and is shy/woohooer/neat/excitable/friendly. At home on a juice bar, which had absinthe drinks already made - all options appeared: Kinky (spike drinks), Call over and Bring to.

spike1.png.70aa29fab4bf796d7e83470bf76c2c84.png

I then bought a professional bar, but she could only 'have' drinks from KW. The ONLY tray of drinks she could make on it was basic/non-alcoholic. She had the options to Spike and Bring to. Call over did not appear. She was outside alone so I had another Sim go outside to the bar as well in case it was a 'Need to be in same room' thing. Nothing changed.

spike4.png.7a161d197c992704fd114abc08d6dab1.png

I then took her to a registered bar with a professional bar and bartender. She bought a round of drinks. She could only Bring to.  >Spike and Call over were 'missing'.

spike5.png.f3b6ed28fd9f230a5dd5548bfecbf81c.png

I then took her to a community lot with 2 juice bars. Just like at home, she could make trays of either basic/non-alcoholic or KW drinks. All options were available.

spike6.png.79a54f5b42ec3c2ea2691ce9b332130b.png

Conclusion from this test: A juice bar gives all options regardless if at home or on community lot.

A professional bar at home doesn't allow trays of anything besides basic drinks without mix skill. Making single drinks of both basic and KW were possible. Spike and Bring are possible.

Ordering a round of drinks from a bartender on a community lot only allowed Bring to sim. No Spike or Call over.

Spiking a drink seems limited to drinks from KW and the basic (found on both juice and professional bars) With the Mixology skill the possibility to make trays of KW drinks on a Pro Bar may exist, but I didn't explore that.

The Kinky option only has one selection - Put drug in glass, followed by a drug selection screen of eligible drugs in inventory.

Once again I must remind everyone - the option to spike a drink IS given by Kinky World through a Kinky pie menu option on the glass sitting on a tray. Regardless of anything else (possible Late Night EP needed, but not verified) It is first and foremost - a KW feature. While KW does have some EP requirements for certain features - I can't think of one off the top of my head which requires another mod.

Interesting...you got different results with different bars.  Not exactly sure what you mean by "professional" bar.  Is this something from LN?  In my earlier experiment I tried the Family Time bar and the Bar de Mish.  With those I don't get the option to make a tray of alcoholic drinks - just one to drink.  There are other labelled "juice" bars.  Maybe I'll try those....

Edit:  Nope.  Juice Station gives exactly the same results.  My money is still on requiring the Late Night EP.  Just like you can't have bestiality interactions without the objects created by the Pets EP, you can't have the spike drink interactions without the objects created by Late Night.  The bars might look superficially the same, but I think they're different.  Can you spike the juice drinks or only the alcoholic drinks?  If it's the latter, then that explains it.  Without the Late Night EP I don't have the ability to create a tray of alcoholic drinks.

On 9/30/2020 at 11:08 PM, landess said:

I've only seen this in two circumstances.

1) My plant dies while being harvestable. >This seems to happen with 'potted-indoor' plants as opposed to outdoors plants.

2) Plants I planted at a lot as an active, then changed households will sometimes have these piles when I revisit that lot, which I can just grab.

This makes a lot of sense!  I thought I'd ruled out 2) by harvesting before I switched actives but it must just be my plants trying to lure me back with free weed ?

On 10/1/2020 at 4:23 PM, merkle said:

I wonder if the harvester thingy you can create with the invention bench would work?  You can also sometimes buy the harvester at the consignment store.

I didn't know they popped up at the consignment store, I'll test it out next time I come across one! My gut feeling is that it probably won't collect the random piles because they don't have a pick up/collect option (roll joints is all that comes up) but it's worth a shot! 

On 10/2/2020 at 1:07 AM, LadySmoks said:

Maybe of the rails of your game set up, but a Plumbot or two with a robotny gardener chip are unstoppable, and autonomously tend a garden. Only thing they may not do is dispose of dead plants and plant new ones. You must tell them to do that.

I'm gonna give this a go! I've been using the Grandpa's Grove tractor and it's pretty great, but some plumbots to take care of the weeding would really step things up a notch!

Thank you all so much for your help! 

5 hours ago, merkle said:

Not exactly sure what you mean by "professional" bar.

Late Night brought 2 new bar objects into the game with new scripts. These are able to 'train' a sim in a new skill - mixology. This skill allows creations of new drink types. Each of these drink types have various effects on sims. The ones shown above increase a sims learning speed for a while. These Bars can be placed on community lots, and the game will automatically assign an NPC to 'work' at it. If the community lot is flagged with specific types from Late Night - then the names/prices of the drinks change, along with the 'hours' the assigned NPC works. At home these bars allow an NPC to be hired for parties. They align well with kitchen 'island style' counters on each side and include 2 new styles of kitchen counters (both types) to match the 2 new bars.

Any Sim can 'use' a professional bar - but they are limited to the basic drink with no skill. Because of my testing above - There are some differences in what a sim can do on either type (juice/professional) which is compounded by KW.

Still need input from others: some without LN EP - others with...    Ideally testing done without - then again after installing LateNight and NOT CHANGING anything else.

I'll check and/or test more if someone requests something specific - but I can't think of any more to go over -or- include from my chair at the moment.

Screenshot-75.jpg.47e162951edd35e6c6f245e452107aeb.jpg

15 hours ago, Abrahamrionaldi said:

Hi. My sim is an actor in KW system. I also have a movie studio registered. But every time my sim got a call from Kinky Network, nothing happened after that. She won't go anywhere like when she was in a modelling career. Can someone tell me what's wrong? 

Thank you.

This usually happens to me with the call girl, modelling and acting careers when I have autonomy set to high and/or my sim isn't in a good mood.
It could also be the version of KW you're using, I think the acting missions were only added in the newest public build. But when I was using an older build and my sim progressed into the acting career from the modelling career nothing happened, not even the phone calls. So it's most likely your sims's needs and autonomy settings giving you a hard time. 

13 minutes ago, simfkr69 said:

I didn't know they popped up at the consignment store

Not sure how people 'feel' about cheating - as with the Sims 3 there are 'so many' it actually nullifies any reason to play the game - but I digress....

Using the 'BuyDebug On' cheat give that extra tab in build/buy which allows the purchasing of most everything introduced by EP's. SO using this one can find a harvester without having to learn the inventing skill and getting it to a level for object discovery.

I use this cheat for certain things I'm not willing to travel for - just to 'buy', like incense holders. When used on a community lot this cheat adds yet more tab/option in which a player can find much more including the building shells used as rabbitholes - etc.

7 minutes ago, landess said:

Not sure how people 'feel' about cheating - as with the Sims 3 there are 'so many' it actually nullifies any reason to play the game - but I digress....

Using the 'BuyDebug On' cheat give that extra tab in build/buy which allows the purchasing of most everything introduced by EP's. SO using this one can find a harvester without having to learn the inventing skill and getting it to a level for object discovery.

I use this cheat for certain things I'm not willing to travel for - just to 'buy', like incense holders. When used on a community lot this cheat adds yet more tab/option in which a player can find much more including the building shells used as rabbitholes - etc.

very pro cheating over here, thanks for the tip! 

Regarding spiking drinks.... A few reasons I wound up getting Late Night were because of KW features. It is likely that this info was available at one time on Oniki's wiki, or whatever site it was. One reason was the option to strip tease on the bar. I seem to recall needing the professional bar to do so. It could be that Late Night introduced the ability to just dance on the bar (perhaps any bar), while KW extended it to strip tease. The other was spiking drinks. I tried all kinds of ways to spike drinks after discovering the feature in KW but it never gave the option. I do recall later reading that it could not be done without Late Night. Either way, spiking drinks did not work for me (rock hard, willpowerless) until I installed Late Night. I never tried with other types of drugs in the sims inventory.

32 minutes ago, James2112 said:

Regarding spiking drinks.... A few reasons I wound up getting Late Night were because of KW features. It is likely that this info was available at one time on Oniki's wiki, or whatever site it was. One reason was the option to strip tease on the bar. I seem to recall needing the professional bar to do so. It could be that Late Night introduced the ability to just dance on the bar (perhaps any bar), while KW extended it to strip tease. The other was spiking drinks. I tried all kinds of ways to spike drinks after discovering the feature in KW but it never gave the option. I do recall later reading that it could not be done without Late Night. Either way, spiking drinks did not work for me (rock hard, willpowerless) until I installed Late Night. I never tried with other types of drugs in the sims inventory.

Thanks James!!!!!!! Wooooo! this is good info, and just what we need to put this issue behind us!

Yes, LN introduced Tabletop dancing - both on the taller Tables requiring the barstools and also countertop dancing - like the counters (kitchen) that 'attach' to the professional bars. Indeed KW did add the 'kinky dance' option to the objects EA default scripted to use this interaction. IIRC one needs to be in some LN club/bar invironment for these options to appear - in other words it probably doesn't work in a household lot with these objects. Sims have an interaction to watch these Sims engaged in 'tabletop/countertop' dancing and will watch and dance autonomously.

post-769343-0-03796900-1500163402_thumb.jpg

Spoiler

I wish I could give as innocent a reason for my purchase of LN - but I'll admit, I saw breast sliders and said 'SOLD!' I didn't care what else did or didn't come with this EP, but I've found it a very important EP overall in my game play style.

1 hour ago, James2112 said:

strip tease on the bar

Not the bar itself, but tables and counters, including counters used to extend the bars. Another of those things that I have been trying to make work, is to cut down a piece of a counter to slide inside of a bar, that is clickable so it will look as sims are actually dancing or woohooing right on the bar.

As to spiking drinks, I've always had LN, so can't say if it's required or not. I suspect it might be? Did have chance for a sim to spike drinks at a party. Juice bar, but she has some bartending skill and made red wine drinks, and was able to spike the drinks. LN is installed.

1 hour ago, landess said:

IIRC one needs to be in some LN club/bar invironment for these options to appear

Just put both a counter and tall table in my sim's house... "dance on" does show as an option in residential lots.

Note: I think there ARE some KW requirements if always accept is off... Sims may not dance on a table if they haven't had a drink or two, need music? not sure, striptease must be drunk or high exhibition skill, or will stop stripping. I'm sure there's more.

16 hours ago, merkle said:

If it's greyed out I think it means your sims don't have some characteristic that's necessary, but due to the lack of documentation it's hard to know what that might be.  For example, the Kinky/Seduce only seems to be enabled if the Sim has a high attractiveness - otherwise it's greyed out.  You can check the KW settings - there aren't all that many - but it doesn't sound to me like that's the issue. 

What are the gender preferences?  This is not a KW trait but rather it's a base game trait.  If you have Nraas MasterController you can find the gender preference.  You can also enable "always accept" in the KW debug menu - that might work.

It must be that ! I'll try this and come later to tell if it has corrected the problem. One of the teens didn't have any kinky attractiveness activated for her.

I made 2 new teens in CAS. I used the first 2 default EA options from the bin. I made them room mates and dumped them in an empty lot. With Kinky World - Always Accept On (because I don't have time to mess around) I immediately set forward to engage both teens in KW woohoo together. The following screenshots should show enough important information such as relationship, woohoo skill level, KW attraction to show none of this crap matters if always accept is on - and that woohoo is possible between 2 teen girls. I chose teasing first (strange the anal was greyed out). I then was successful in advancing through EVERY option - handjob, oral, vaginal AND anal.

Make your own conclusions - this is just fact.

test1.png.12c2de64caaa58a79f38207096e78787.pngtest2.png.93cdd1349f19afcb74ae357bf2ec1038.pngtest7.png.b1fa502c09659f1c969ed84677ce80bc.pngtest3.png.44765405cc2186f9b74be96f8ca20fe3.pngtest8.png.581b272598dfb1c27838266d332cd8dc.pngtest9.png.3d231d3dde488f4c13816d260d6f69c8.pngtest10.png.4c64cf739b5df6711835d651ee6fbcea.png

2 hours ago, Benmc20 said:

It must be that ! I'll try this and come later to tell if it has corrected the problem. One of the teens didn't have any kinky attractiveness activated for her.

Please don't misinterpret what I was trying to say.  It's not that attractiveness would lead to an inability to WooHoo.  I've never observed that.  This was just an example of a characteristic that leads to an option being greyed out.  It could be some other characteristic, although other than gender preference I can't offer any suggestions as to what those characteristics might be.  Even at that I've never observed gender preference to have an effect on the available options.  The Sims just turn you down if you don't have  "always accept" turned on.

If you hover over the greyed out option does it give you any clues?

21 hours ago, merkle said:

For example, the Kinky/Seduce only seems to be enabled if the Sim has a high attractiveness - otherwise it's greyed out.

It should be noted, that this feature (Seduce) doesn't appear in any publicly released versions. If your questions concern Patreon versions (which have new features, and new bugs), the answers you generally get here may or may not work.

As a recent changelog for maybe 408 was posted here, just the fact that KW now uses a different state machine for animations changes how things are handled by KW.

15 hours ago, simfkr69 said:

This usually happens to me with the call girl, modelling and acting careers when I have autonomy set to high and/or my sim isn't in a good mood.
It could also be the version of KW you're using, I think the acting missions were only added in the newest public build. But when I was using an older build and my sim progressed into the acting career from the modelling career nothing happened, not even the phone calls. So it's most likely your sims's needs and autonomy settings giving you a hard time. 

(actor career in KW) 

So I found out after the call, my sim got a script book on her inventory. So she studied the script until 100%. How many days should she waited after that? She's already waiting for 4 days, and she never receive another call for the shooting. 

5 hours ago, riga89 said:

Wait if my memory is correct, there is a mechanic that allow you to have sex for job promotion right ?

With KW school, the student will get an increase to performance. I noticed a couple of notifications when playing my KW teacher recently that the student he was woohooing was getting increases.

I'd have to check the details, but I believe it's for a raise, not an actual promotion. While a Sim can always 'ask for a raise' in the base game if the relationship is high enough, If I'm mistaken about the KW feature, it may then be like the school where the job performance is increased, which 'may' enable a promotion. (this could include a raise as well even if no promotion ensues)

To be sure though KW DOES have a couple of scripts in place which allow a positive outcome related to either schools or rabbithole jobs where Woohoo with a boss or teacher are concerned.

(Now I'm wondering what happens if the teacher woohoo's the principal in KW school)

7 hours ago, riga89 said:

Wait if my memory is correct, there is a mechanic that allow you to have sex for job promotion right ?

I've seen it pop up, but not sure how it works. I have had sims woohoo their boss, and a message says "Sim X has woohooed her boss", or something like that, and as landess mentioned base game relationship between boss/ employee, the relationship does go up, and sometimes, they get a raise.

This is also shown in the KW brothel/ whore career, for similar activities.

I haven't done the schools, but have seen the messages in the STBL, so I 'd say your sim can woohoo for better grades.

Try it.