[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

So when i have my sims try to perform an action, the animation dont play, they stand inside of each others location. this is only happening after i installed the latest version(399), i started a new save with it installed and it said i was missing animations, even after double checking that the package codes are added properly. i decided maybe its the version, so i uninstalled and when back to  version 375, and now none of my animations are playing in any save that was for version 375. I feel like i missed something small, i hope someone can help ❤️

2 hours ago, Nebs2236 said:

So when i have my sims try to perform an action, the animation dont play

As to my experience, once you set up a new or different game using a older save or import KW settings, KW show in the menu all animations which was

registered earlier. Let's assume for some reason there were some of those animation packs deleted. KW still show this animations as registered but will not find them anymore. So you need to check if all animations which KW show as registered, are still installed in your mod folder.

Is this not the case the best you can do is to setup a brand new game. But rename your sim3 folder into sim 3.old or something first. Then copy your mod folder from sims 3.old into this new game and try to load your save again. If also this will not work, you need to start a new game, I am afraid.

When the actors sometimes clip into each other doing nothing, is a known issue of KW 399 I think. But it happens only sometimes.

9 hours ago, Nebs2236 said:

i uninstalled and when back to  version 375

I looked at the main page carefully, but wasn't able to find this information posted.

When uninstalling KW, ALL 'kinky' actions scripted by the mod must not be running. This means ALL (not just sex animations). Otherwise the scripts can cause corruption in a save file as KW IS a core mod. I generally use MC - reset town/pause/save for this. After finished I know there is NOTHING going on in town and it's safe to uninstall KW at this time.

Upgrading KW by simply replacing the mod with a newer version (per downloads page) is not the same thing as uninstalling it - which is the proper course when 'down-grading' to an earlier version.

On 5/30/2020 at 6:36 PM, LadySmoks said:

KW nudist venue is hard coded (I'm guessing) to automatically choose the last one. SOME accessories will carry over. So far, it appears that socks/ stockings, panties and other items set as left or right garter (whether registered as KW panties or no), and items in CAS as gloves (many 3d fingernails), are removed, as generally, in the "real world", people don't wear panties, stockings, garters or gloves to a nudist venue. 

You are correct, the sims current outfit has certain items removed from it and a temporary outfit is created from it.

The items removed are Armband, Bracelet, FullBody, Gloves, LeftGarter, RightGarter, Shoes, Socks, UpperBody, LowerBody and Necklace. So you might be able to change the category of an item to prevent it from being removed. 

11 hours ago, dabekl said:

Oniki_anims not found 

Okay? Where did you look? You must have done something wrong during install, because Oniki's animations are included in every KW download, and are auto-loaded.

On 5/31/2020 at 5:45 PM, landess said:

Selfies? Phone/Camera/Kinky    In KW settings there is a 'selfie settings' as well.  Also when sending selfies: Recipient needs decent relationship status - and this always helps me: you TAKE a picture, and SEND a photo.

Dogs? I'm a bit confused here....  Do animals 'have' a statistic like that? Can a dog rape anything else besides a Sim? Perhaps you refer to a Sim earning the Masochist trait? Because of the Zoolover function of KW - it's possible these don't overlap....  The wording used is sketchy in it's meaning. Who are 'Their'? Will a household playable/inactive pet (dog) rape? I understand there is the Stray Pet service feature, but these are NPC's. Combine these observations and one will understand my confusion.

I've looked through phone/computer and i haven't been able to find an option to take selfies. The only camera i've seen is the underwater camera in Island Living. Is there a DLC you need for the selfies? I have Island Paradise, Supernatural, Pets, and Showtime if that helps. What is the path to the settings for the KW Selfies?

Whenever a dog is made (not autonomously) to rape a sim or mount them on all fours, it doesn't register as the sim being raped. It just shows the interaction name if they (the sim) was masterbating, or "Have Fun" if they're (the sim) getting raped

59 minutes ago, Edge_of_Yesterday said:

i haven't been able to find an option to take selfies

On Page 621 I posted:

On 4/29/2020 at 2:40 AM, landess said:

Jock influence doesn't affect KW selfies, although the need for University (which you have) is. The KW selfie is listed in the phone menu: Phone/Camera/KinkySelfie. Once taken, holding the mouse over the photo descibes the 'state' of the photo (Nude/Nude Bottom/Nude Top/etc). Sims can/will take nude selfies on their own. There are 3 variations on the photo. Minimal setting (no actual image is saved and it looks like a splotch-this is to save file space/works fine) Default setting (only a portait shot is taken) Advanced setting (the Sim will have 2-3 poses/random and the player frames/takes the shot) These are found in KW settings. (Be sure this isn't turned to 'off')

This is all on ver375. No clue if there is an issue on other versions. You had reminded me this Sim needed another nude selfie to advance the exhibition skill to 2.

Reveal hidden contents

Menu.png.881a32a5123f7704b7f47de4983949b1.png967123335_settings1.png.c6134b6f0c062f4813882c43c2b89730.pngSkillLevel.png.0a652208ac148fe8ca55069dce41ce7c.pngPhotos.png.12bbdfd336c0b5ffdb1c5997f4519aa0.pngSelfieAdvanced.png.afa3a0b80674cead1289506d2e1e90d5.png

This photo counted as a nude bottom FYI. I'll need to change into the nude outfit and Redo. The outfit shown is designated as a top.

As mentioned at the end of the paragraph - BE SURE THIS ISN'T TURNED TO OFF.

29 minutes ago, James2112 said:

This is correct. University introduced the smart phone and is needed for KW kinky selfies.

I wanted to quote OnikiKay on this from the 1st download page, but didn't see that specific requirement anywhere other than the KW high school needing University, and since I've had Uni pre-KW, couldn't be sure. I just knew Jock 'rep' wasn't needed to use that feature. Thanks for clarifying.

What I'm unsure of is upgrading the Smartphone to use 'Into the Future's' new options as it seems I remember some KW features regarding the smartphone quit working when I did this. I was assured the 'Holo-Computer' wasn't affected though.....  I thought one needed to be seated to put on a kinky show and the holo-computer is used standing up. So in essence I'm curious if using Into the Future objects/upgrades affects KW features. While I guess I could do a thorough test, having another verify any issues with this EP gives weight to the argument.

I guess the Dreampod could be included as well.

7 hours ago, landess said:

I wanted to quote OnikiKay on this from the 1st download page, but didn't see that specific requirement anywhere other than the KW high school needing University, and since I've had Uni pre-KW, couldn't be sure. I just knew Jock 'rep' wasn't needed to use that feature. Thanks for clarifying.

What I'm unsure of is upgrading the Smartphone to use 'Into the Future's' new options as it seems I remember some KW features regarding the smartphone quit working when I did this. I was assured the 'Holo-Computer' wasn't affected though.....  I thought one needed to be seated to put on a kinky show and the holo-computer is used standing up. So in essence I'm curious if using Into the Future objects/upgrades affects KW features. While I guess I could do a thorough test, having another verify any issues with this EP gives weight to the argument.

I guess the Dreampod could be included as well.

I chose not to get Into The Future after reading something about KW having issues. I don't recall what though. The loss of the smart phone for selfies might have been it but perhaps someone can confirm.

7 hours ago, landess said:

What I'm unsure of is upgrading the Smartphone to use 'Into the Future's' new options

So far, no. I have ITF and WA (which I think is the user camera), but not University. I continue to play with options, but so far, I have seen my sims take autonomous naked selfies, but the option to direct them to do it does not appear. Selfies is set to high. I do not see the options you show in the screenshots. For instance, I don't have Pets or University, and Zoo Lover and High School don't show in my Kinky menu. Odd that selfie does.

34 minutes ago, James2112 said:

I chose not to get Into The Future after reading something about KW having issues.

The only issues I know of is that the sexbot chip may disappear from a Plumbot after traveling, and the knowledge of how to make one also. Also that if you use KW debug to turn a sim into a "Sexbot", it will turn into a human sim, when it travels. Thus, my FemmeBot project (still testing)... A Plumbot with a human head and curvy body, equipped with a sexbot chip that does not turn human sim after travel.

Spoiler

aa.jpg.b003ad9b1db8838e99d5de2a845cef2a.jpg

It's odd because with UNI, and starting a new game, EA will begin a slew of notifications. The Supernatural EP's weatherstone and ITF's time portal are a couple that take a few seconds to spawn, but the UNI 'your phone's been upgraded' happens quickly, yet ITF ask's the player as an option when exploring the phone menu and choosing that option. Why it doesn't automatically upgrade like UNI is strange.

5 minutes ago, landess said:

Why it doesn't automatically upgrade like UNI is strange.

I'm not sure when the holo phone becomes an option, as I really wasn't paying attention. I know you can basically buy a holo phone for 10,000 lifetime wish points, but I'm not sure if you must travel to the future first??? As you may remember, ITF is fairly new for me... a "house arrest" gift to myself. ))) When I get something new, I generally explore it (mindlessly) to what's in there, instead of getting it, "it doesn't work" and running to ask stupid questions less than 15 minutes after I couldn't figure out what to do... and then blamed the game. )))

Also, I imagine that University came out at a time when many people in the real world were upgrading to smart phones, so EA decided to just give sims the upgrade too.

46 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

you can basically buy a holo phone for 10,000 lifetime wish points

Perhaps this is how it's only implemented. Normally I'd just cheat the points in using MC and grab something if if was useful/critical to one of my theme 'builds', yet since I don't with the holophone, perhaps it's a subconscious reaction to something I 'know' but forgot the details to. Old-heimers is a bitch.

Okay then - best to just revisit it and show results: The holophone IS a lifetime reward as LS mentioned, AND, it isn't KW compatible (KW menu features removed). I'm already crazy, but at least I wasn't going 'more crazy'.

Spoiler

1831940030_FutureSim.png.bce8257d9510ee70d5b945353c9c9f42.pngOptions1.png.911a4a26b46a6a0e840e0f0432d9705d.pngNada.png.e9d5d144210530d749cedd1c4f035dfa.pngBummer.png.34daa46dab51f14503dfcef5700b6b08.png

Soooooo, there is no Kinky menu, Brothel menu, Selfie menu. -BUT- there is still a woohooty text option - not sure if this was an EA default option and even if so, whether KW still attaches itself for animated sex as there is a reference to this not using the default woohoo interaction in recent builds.

Spoiler

texting.png.b918ffa6b93d00ee6cfc52ee42e3809e.png

>>>> Added so a search (LMAO) can find this post easily:

Into the Future ITF

Kinkyworld Kinky World KW

Holophone holo phone 

Brothel

Selfie

47 minutes ago, landess said:

Soooooo, there is no Kinky menu, Brothel menu, Selfie menu.

I get differently... With WA, LN, High End Stuff SP and ITF (no University), when clicking on the holo phone, I get "Kinky", but only options to throw a sex party or hire a call girl/ gigolo. Again, I think having University is required for selfies, although I'm still bewildered as I know I saw a few sims taking naked selfies, autonomously! Busted code?

13 hours ago, James2112 said:

This is correct. University introduced the smart phone and is needed for KW kinky selfies.

15 hours ago, Otti said:

For Selfies you need the Smartphone. I´m not sure,but the Smartphone comes with University.If i´m wrong,please correct me. 

Can confirm that too. You need University to have the function "take a kinky selfie". Somewhere it was mentioned too in Onikis Wiki what is gone now, I think.

You find it under Smartphone / Camera. (missing in the screenshot from landess) Further I think it is essential to be able to go for the modelling career.

But do not know on which KW version this was implemented.

We had this question end of February already I remember dark.......

If you go for a search "Smartphone" only in this thread you also will find something about.

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

ITF (no University), when clicking on the holo phone, I get "Kinky", but only options to throw a sex party or hire a call girl/ gigolo

Wow! what a clusterfuck - thanks for this bit.

1 hour ago, Clydie said:

You find it under Smartphone / Camera. (missing in the screenshot from landess)

Yep, Missing from the ITF/holophone screenshots, but shown in the earlier screenshots with just a UNI upgraded phone.

Found it ! in the official changelog for v305: (EP9 required) Sims can take kinky selfies using their smartphone and send them to other sims (photos are really sent to other sims' smartphone). Thanks to JolieRouge Post about Changelogs.(and yes i read all pages till i found that on p.241 in this Thread)

26 minutes ago, Otti said:

and yes i read all pages till i found that on p.241 in this Thread

Well... I was going to read up to page 242, but I'dhave never finished the Naughty Maid outfit! ?