[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

9 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

I don't remember what I did to go back from 399 to 375

Why so far away?? 392 for example not very bad., 377 next. I myself have been on 399 for a long time, and I didn't notice anything wrong. School only works strangely, but it works, what is the most important!!

Sorry, I'm stupid, these numbers are probably not free:)

2 hours ago, sim333 said:

Sorry, I'm stupid, these numbers are probably not free

Not "stupid"... but, yes, the versions between 375 and 399 were probably never released as public.

On 4/22/2020 at 9:43 AM, Clydie said:

these messages KW show, are just hint's from and for the programmer that there is some work open to do and be a little cryptic.

Repeat here a statement from earlier posts (refer to post 14602, 14613 and 14965 of this thread) about that.

On 4/22/2020 at 1:02 PM, Xevan_S said:

I could help to do the translations to English.

Ok, want to come back to this untranslated keys what was mentioned some posts before.

On the two messages showed in the screenshots on the previous page I will give an example about what I mean.

The number is the Key the first text is the original message (untranslated key), the second my German expression to that and the third is a more or less strait translation to English.

0xD44D1B4BD425321B        dialogs/situations/mailcarrier:greet                                        
0xD44D1B4BD425321B        Hallo du mein Lieblingsbriefträger ! Wie wär's denn mit uns beiden ?        
0xD44D1B4BD425321B        Hello my favored Mailboy ! May we have a nice time together ?

0x7BA0FA9E32B369E9        NakedBroadcaster.ReactionFeedback_Attracted_UpperNaked_TinyBreast
0x7BA0FA9E32B369E9        Hey, schöne kleine- und feste Brüste. Einfach zum verlieben !
0x7BA0FA9E32B369E9        Hey, look those nice small breasts. I love it !

Since English is not my mother language the translation is poor since I am not aware of the fine nuances of common wording how English or Americans speak, think or which words they use in the situations !

However, it is a time consuming work to bring those messages up to -let's say- EA Standard of the game. But it would be definitley worth to do because it would change the in game fun very much. (Actually the developer of the mod should have done this from and as of the beginning).

If someone want to give it a try, I add here a TXT file of around 330 such untranslated keys which I catch up related to KW Version 399.

By the way, those keys listed in the TXT can be tool tips, conversations, KW Optionmenu headlines a.s.o.

In case help is needed to implement those into KW once modified in the above sense, just let me know !

If you are familiar how to add such keys, you can test it by implementing the above samples.

Have a lot of fun !

P.S. if you run a German Version of the game, see post 14959 on page 599. All such untranslated keys are implemented there and is duly translated.......

UNTRANSLATED_KEYS_FOR_KW399.TXT

I finally got around to reading the patch notes for ver405. I'm still not convinced that adding 3-4 features (that I'd like) to break many more is still worth it to me. I'll continue to watch (if) any progress made before I decide to change - what to me - is a totally playable and stable experience.

changelog.txt

For now, still staying with:

ONIKI_KinkyWorld_0.37 (Build 375).7z

Spoiler

Screenshot-214.jpg.fb34d70354aaf2b04752893a261833b3.jpgScreenshot-215.jpg.7d3011e24903c751ae8387fdffc17dcf.jpgScreenshot-218.jpg.677b59a139cf6794ee5811d3fa08e1e9.jpg

For those not familiar with the concept of 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it', need only look at the history behind the Ford Model T.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Model_T

A perfectly good car for it's time: Had a production run of several years as non-problematic, and things like parts were easy to find if there was a problem. Vanity and greed are why we get new car models each year, as very little changes in the form of safety or other valuable features...

28 minutes ago, Clydie said:

she released 407 already

I really, REALLY, want her to finish AND polish it/squash all bugs, so I can make a nice BIG one-time patreon 'donation' for the finished mod.....

Unlike LL, which is more of a service, I don't feel comfortable in sending monthly donations for a singular product which may 'never' be finished as it becomes a career instead of a project.

Spoiler

Screenshot-254.jpg.9f3370c60c65ab8eb1e54b97fc57a538.jpg

17 minutes ago, landess said:

finished mod

Not in our life anymore ! This would kill the money printing machine. Continuously new "useful" features will be added such as Kraken or new school features what create again bugs on other places which have to be fixed and so on and so on...... You know another true American wording, I use it in a bad sense here : Don't touch a running system ! 

2 hours ago, Clydie said:
2 hours ago, landess said:

finished mod

Not in our life anymore ! This would kill the money printing machine.

My thoughts exactly! One paying patron requests this... another requests that... Oniki adds it to the next KW and tries to fix the busted crap she added in the previous build that a paying patron requested. Then the next build, rinse and repeat!!!

I found stuff in newer builds that have been messed up since 10 builds ago, and never fixed. Maybe if I signed on to Patreon and sent some cash???

Just learned something while playing my new Into The Future! Never be mean and tell one of your decedents that "I can erase you"... I did, went home, and when I returned to the future... ummmm... GONE!!! Oh well! 

11 minutes ago, flirtea said:

It would seem I posted this on the wrong thread but to ask again: It seems like all the default traits appear in CAS but, even though I have Pets installed, I can't find the dogbreeder trait?

I don't do the animal thing and can't help with that, but if someone here does know anything, you need to start your question with...

"I am using KW version???" Scroll up and read a few posts, then read through a few pages back, and you'll see that there's been several discussions about so many different versions of KW, and each with different features, and different problems, and no one asking for help ever tells which version they have.

20 hours ago, flirtea said:

It would seem I posted this on the wrong thread but to ask again: It seems like all the default traits appear in CAS but, even though I have Pets installed, I can't find the dogbreeder trait?

If you use Master Controller from NRaas, you can find them in there: It list all traits - default and hidden, including child traits from things like after school activities. We learned from @AnnaMally A sim can only have one of the 'breeder' traits at a time, so if they 'earn' dogbreeder, they can't get horsebreeder and vice versa....

And because the breeder traits are from KW, you're in the right place.

>>> Most of the KW 'traits' show up as lifetime rewards once earned. Reaching Woohoo level 10 earns either the Slut/Pervert trait (rewards) depending on gender for example. Exhibitionist, Breeder(s), etc. all show there once awarded.

This is based on my experience with ver375

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I just DL'd a HUGE (almost 300mb) Mansion for my Addams Family to live in - they deserve something appropriate! Will follow up with some proper Screenshots as they settle in.....

Spoiler

Screenshot-746.jpg.62f2e6a5dc989a4e93496e005c6502b9.jpgScreenshot-745.jpg.35837ce13b94b6ec469f7fbc45074abc.jpg

Of course it's in Moonlight Falls!    The Mansion was found here - https://rubyred-sims3.blogspot.com/2014/11/sims3-gothic-mansion.html

The package file is a bit smaller than the Sims3pack, and requires a few extra steps - I just put the whole mansion folder in the packages folder.

On 4/23/2020 at 7:50 PM, flirtea said:

Searching helps:  https://www.loverslab.com/search/?q=dogbreeder&quick=1&type=forums_topic&item=43249

Older info (but the mod creator hasn't been on in a number of years) that may be helpful:

And, what landess hinted at:

3 hours ago, Zathuul said:

Ohhh I love the Addams Family, mostly the very first version on tv. The ones you made look really good.

I appreciate that. I'm torn between the 60's TV show and the original comics as far as style, so I just went with a mash up of both. I also finished some Gilligan's Isle fun as I found a really small open island world. I threw some shots of it in one of the 'Show your pics' threads. Characters aren't perfect, but good enough for KW.

I need to go back and try to clean up my 'I Dream of Jeannie' and have been pondering 'Bewitched'. 'Petticoat Junction' would also be a natural with the 3 hot sisters.....  Ah, my childhood - too much fun. Still desperately trying to find a 'Batman' cowl as well - Can't believe the author of the suit did such a great job, but never created a headpiece. If he was worried about the hair sticking through, like a Nun's habit I have, you just make them bald for that outfit accessory.

1 hour ago, JouteiKaji said:

Regarding the Addams Sims, why do Wednesday and Pugsly look like Adult Sims rather than Child Sims? 

I made them teens so they could be included in the KW activities. Simple as that. Pugsly has the Voyeur trait while Grandmama is woohooless. I also use a height slider and Grandmama, Fester, and even Gomez (a little) are shorter than average Sims. Lurch was increased in height considerably. The top shot is a better indicator of height, while the bottom suffers from a lower camera position to get more of the mansion in the shot. It's perspective thing which Peter Jackson used masterfully during the LoTR movies.

Why don't you give it a try? I'd like to see more screenshots from others myself, but hardly anyone uploads any :( 

11 hours ago, carine florida said:

Hello everybody ! My sims does a modeling career. I do selfie , but the game doesn t count. I can ‘t change the level, always level 1. Why ?

And, I haven t Bretzel Washington 

Thanks for your help 

There are only 3 locations which count towards the modeling career - you must choose solo woohoo on either couch/dining table/bed, and you'll see the selfie option - use that one - to count towards the career total (3 daily) to upload on the web. Be sure to only upload the ones made that way - just to be safe.....

changelog.txt

This is from ver405 (I still use ver375) and you can see on the public releases the career is still somewhat shaky. I tried it once, but had to manually increase the career level since it didn't 'auto-promote' my Sim when the $ amount reached the target value. Once I needed to do the live shoot to enable those as a career option, it bugged on me, and the shoot never happened, so I just moved on from that 'feature'.

If you want 405, I recommend becoming a Patreon (at least long enough to DL what you want). While I have ver405, I'm not going to share it (don't even use it) so no one ask please.

Why don't I use it? This is why:  Early versions - 10 features, 9 work, 1 bugged

Later version - 20 features, 12 work, 8 bugged

Newest version - ?? features, ?? work, ?? bugged

You can see a decline in the things that work vs the options available........ I don't want the hassle again of going through all my saves to clean them in order to reinstall the version which I found the most stable. BTW, your save folder will only show 99 (might be 100) saves in the game launcher although it 'will' hold more (but you can't select the newest).

Spoiler

Screenshot-747.jpg.e702c0e3ad25a4edb12985e00a60626d.jpgScreenshot-748.jpg.b1aa2411f3232c19f203b0b6dd8fa12c.jpgScreenshot-751.jpg.f17ded6dce62d010c93633260a603d17.jpgScreenshot-750.jpg.5a9c5f41fb5bb00598f142474bf9cc1c.jpgScreenshot-749.jpg.b1548e10fb0e1a71cde149599b8a57df.jpg

42 minutes ago, carine florida said:

Thanks for your answer. But I don t know why I haven t Bretzel Washington. Is it normal ?

You have to be level 3 in the career for the 'opportunity' to appear. Maybe you'll have better luck than I when/if that happens. (for me with ver375 anyways)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank the heavens for Russia: they don't give a shit about 'American' policies, so if anyone was having trouble finding CC which may not be available anymore due to Tumblr TOU's and others, just go here: https://sims3pack.ru/  I even found 2 of JoshQ's Shoe CC there (surprised there wasn't more)  10 posts X 4762 pages O.o

Pretty sure @LadySmoks or @Valeri Sakuragi won't need to use the translator :) 

1 hour ago, landess said:

Thank the heavens for Russia: they don't give a shit about 'American' policies

And where do you think half of the CC I download comes from? And yes, many hard to find items that the CC creator may have posted on a discontinued blog can be found on some Russian sites.

6 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

And where do you think half of the CC I download comes from? And yes, many hard to find items that the CC creator may have posted on a discontinued blog can be found on some Russian sites.

I went on a spree, looking for things to enhance the game. Yet I started getting frustrated when I'd finally find something I wanted, only to run into 'not available', 'not found', 'doesn't exist'. That's one problem with the internet - people in a hurry to get their 'shit' out there, but then it's forgotten/abandoned while the internet - it doesn't forget. We as users only have searches to find anything, and so many of those searches lead to 'old news'.

Anyways, while searching for a specific CC, I found the site I posted earlier referenced and having forgot about using them before, was pleased to see they did have the file available.... So after 3-4 hours before finding it, I ended up spending another 3-4 hours there scanning and downloading. Now I have to make some MORE merged files. But it was worth it - like Christmas all over again. Most of my recent play time has been spent in CAS/CAST.

New hair, shoes (flat sandals), clothes, and a few downloaded Sims. While they tend not to look the same for whatever reason, most include a bit of CC, and if they do work okay - all the better. I needed a boost while populating a medium sized world - Simlau Isle. Now for reasons unknown to me, it seems there is CC from a time past (3-4 years) which obviously worked/looked proper at one point, but now they are broken as hell. Transparencies are opaque, and the mesh is shattered. Not sure why, but it's a shame. (I may be tempted to install the base game separately with NOTHING else installed to see if they indeed do work) One particular item is thigh high see through boots (I assume they would be 'clear vinyl') But yeah, they is busted ass shit now.... The author is Jurrasica(?)

bde5cc21f42b63e_big.png.3010abfe95ea83e47beb6e94156a4bb5.png

I had taken a bit of a break from the Sims 3, but maintained a presence here to help others, but now, I'm back in the saddle, having to empty my ashtray a lot more.....

Now when I start a new save/world, it only takes a few minutes to get it set up as far as KW/NRaas/etc. are concerned. Depending on the 'realism' I want for that save/world, a few adjustments and I'm off to the races.

10 hours ago, landess said:

I went on a spree, looking for things to enhance the game.

Same here. Usually, I go looking for ideas for dresses to make mini open bottom. Like you, too often I see something and find the link to that CC leads to a non-existent blog page. That very first Lolita Maid outfit that I made open bottom came from a Russian site because Lemonleaf's site was broken.

10 hours ago, landess said:

One particular item is thigh high see through boots (I assume they would be 'clear vinyl') But yeah, they is busted ass shit now.... The author is Jurrasica(?)

May not be broken. Remember the "glass" slippers I told you I was working on? I'm STILL trying to find the shader combination to give me shiny AND transparent at the same time. Transparent garments/ shoes use a hair shader (at least that is the information I found and used). Plumbot skin, and the liquid PVC dress use a different shader. You can't combine 2 shaders in one mesh, as far as I know, which is why garments that are shiny or see through need two completely separate meshes... one for the garment and another for the sim skin.

6 hours ago, RecycledGenius said:

Quick question, how do you hire employees for a brothel in kinkyworld? A box pops up with "Brothel Hire Offer Prompt" but the sim says no despite any value I put in.

Well, do you take any and every job offered to you? Most sims aren't whores by nature, just like people in the real world. For townies, they may need to have certain Kinky traits, like woohooer, but not 100% sure. Townies with jobs almost never accept. 

One way is to go through the process of getting a sim horny, use the talk about whoring interaction, romancing them, woohooing with him or her, then asking. Another possibility that I haven't tried is to drug their drink.

One way that seems to always work is to hire a maid, become at least a friend, and ask. Maid almost always say yes. I guess they figure whoring is better than cleaning your toilet?

NPC whores... I said maids, because my experience is that many other NPCs will suddenly disappear from the game. This causes a couple of issues... 1st, you can't access their whore profile on your computer, so they continue to get paid, and you can't fire them because they are gone. 2nd, you will get constant debug messages for instantiation check of a sim that is gone... until you get annoyed and must end you brothel, and start a new one.

Other facts and advice... NPCs won't get pregnant! You may need to keep them supplied with condoms, or install a condom dispenser at their assigned workplace, as many sims practice safe woohoo and you get a pop up, "I don't want to woohoo you without a condom". You don't have to turn on "always accept", but autonomy must be high or your whores won't solicit customers. Customers don't always accept being solicited. It's part of the game. Don't over work your whores. A tired whore just sits around. You can also go to where you have your whores work and constantly "order to solicit a customer". If you feel like being there and running the whorehouse, you can set autonomy low or off. You can send your whores to work on any community lot. You can use the computer to make your sim's house/ apartment a brothel, and assign your whores there. Or, you can buy a place and make that into a brothel for your whores to work.

On 4/23/2020 at 3:15 PM, landess said:

singular product which may 'never' be finished as it becomes a career instead of a project.

tl;dr don't hold your breath, this probably already became a 2nd career and won't ever be "finished".

Which is possibly why (other than the "oooo shiny!!!!" concept) she started a stand-alone game on the same patreon account (although, that might be required as the concept of patreon is to support creators, not products)... but, more to your point, I think this became a 2nd career for her years ago, and the near-constant additions of "new things" while existing things have been broken for years.  ...  ....  ....  OK, so that might be one of my bigger pet peeves about software development: "developers" have a low opinion of "bug fixes" and "maintenance" (aka "support") so they only want to create new, never go back to fix the old.  SMH...  What I'd settle for, however, is some honoring of the "release to the public 2 weeks after any pay-only site" pseudo-rule that I understood was a requirement (but I don't see it in LL's rules... but rule #13 still should apply).  Heck, I'd take a "release all old versions after a new one is released" application, but, well... that ain't gonna happen neither.

21 hours ago, landess said:

BTW, your save folder will only show 99 (might be 100) saves in the game launcher although it 'will' hold more (but you can't select the newest).

It might've just been my imagination, but it seems that the game loads quicker when there's less save games in that folder.  So what I have been doing for almost forever is to move the saves out of the game's folder, keeping only the latest (or the ones I will need) in the actual save folder.

Something like this (names changed to not be so verbose):

%USERPROFILE%\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Saves\

latest-and-greatest.sims3

%USERPROFILE%\Documents\TS3 Backups\Saves\

old-and-busted.sims3

abandoned-world.sims3

previous-save.sims3