[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

5 hours ago, mray said:

Hi, I attempted to re-install this mod and when I do, for what ever reason they don't show up when I right click. I am placing them in /mods/packages. Can someone please help?

Do any other mods work?

What do you mean "right click"?  You activate by clicking on a sim (meaning left button).  Right click only centers the screen... for me. ?‍♂️

Did you accidentally delete your Resource.cfg file (see past few pages about that file).

Did you extract the 7z file?  Which did you download?

After you've tried to fix this yourself a while, maybe post a screenshot of your mods folders (per recent suggestions on shortening posts: maybe use the spoiler tag around your screenshots).  The more you learn to help yourself, the better off you'll be in the long run.  Yes, it can be scary, but you'll surprise yourself if you actually try. ? 

4 hours ago, turmapop11 said:

Looking for some help with setting up a school

https://www.loverslab.com/search/?q=school&quick=1&type=forums_topic&nodes=55

4 hours ago, Nikolaj Coster - Waldau said:

my characters become infected and infect others, go BUT! DO NOT DIE.
  Can someone write how many days a character with a virus can live?

I played with the 'crabs' setting only, but didn't like how the mechanics worked - They could get crabs from a non-infected Sim simply by having unprotected sex. It was tied more to the use of a condom than a true infection spreading game mechanic. 

4 hours ago, Zathuul said:

I didn't know I could edit quotes

Drag your mouse over a part of the post and you'll get a 'mini quote this' option when you let off the mouse button......

3 hours ago, jdw6 said:

I've got 2 elders I'm wanting to pass on by old age that I've increased their ages by multiple weeks and they're still running around.  sigh.

Really surprised you haven't looked into this yet :)  http://modthesims.info/d/549281/higher-chance-per-day-elder-will-die.html

17 hours ago, jdw6 said:

is what exactly those numbers translate into.

I would assume those are the codes for 'motive symbols' which appear next to the motive bars when they reach a 'critical' value. Tired, Hungry, etc.

16 hours ago, thegratechin said:

so far ive tried it with 2 computers. next time i get the moodlet ill try it out. and im on 406

While others with 406 may read this post: YOU are using a version NOT available on LoversLab. I couldn't help no matter what. I drive a Ford, and you ask for help with a Ferrari........  Always give this info so others won't waste your time, and you won't waste theirs! Good luck.

9 hours ago, mray said:

Hi, I attempted to re-install this mod and when I do, for what ever reason they don't show up when I right click. I am placing them in /mods/packages. Can someone please help?

Like @jdw6 said: We'll need more information. Like @LadySmoks says: You wouldn't want treatment from a doctor based only on - it hurts. You don't want to know what I'd say....  :P (install, they, right click) will need a lot more description. Sorry if English isn't your main language.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Speaking of @jdw6 You finally posted a screenshot - by accident? Hehe...... Looks good - color, lighting, more please!

-Also- without context, one can take a screenshot giving some concept TOTALLY not related to what is actually going on. What does anyone think when they see this screenshot:

Screenshot-127.jpg.fe5d9b9d782a65a87492f708f10d5d06.jpg

Spoiler

She is Hackysacking (footbag) and he is clapping. ('Penny Pax" in the background)

Screenshot-128.jpg.740611c7d7834f64f04ecbaea9554c70.jpg

19 hours ago, jdw6 said:

Do any other mods work?

What do you mean "right click"?  You activate by clicking on a sim (meaning left button).  Right click only centers the screen... for me. ?‍♂️

Did you accidentally delete your Resource.cfg file (see past few pages about that file).

Did you extract the 7z file?  Which did you download?

After you've tried to fix this yourself a while, maybe post a screenshot of your mods folders (per recent suggestions on shortening posts: maybe use the spoiler tag around your screenshots).  The more you learn to help yourself, the better off you'll be in the long run.  Yes, it can be scary, but you'll surprise yourself if you actually try. ? 

Hello, I have version 1.69. I meant left click (don't know why I wrote right). I decided to try and install KW mod I also  have Master controller. They didn't show up in-game so I deleted them. When I went back in game my mods list did not show up on the popup on game select screen and when I went into game So, I deleted the old KW files & re-downloaded them. I also deleted the 5 cache files and rebooted the game. I re-made a Resource file. The NRAAS modules work just fine alone but if I put the KW mods the KW and Nraas mods don't show up at all. It's as if they don't exist. I placed them in mods/packages folder as they use to be and I don't know what else to do. Please help? Thanks! 

15 hours ago, landess said:
On 4/14/2020 at 10:07 AM, mray said:

8 minutes ago, mray said:

Hello, I have version 1.69. I meant left click (don't know why I wrote right). I decided to try and install KW mod I also  have Master controller. They didn't show up in-game so I deleted them. When I went back in game my mods list did not show up on the popup on game select screen and when I went into game So, I deleted the old KW files & re-downloaded them. I also deleted the 5 cache files and rebooted the game. I re-made a Resource file. The NRAAS modules work just fine alone but if I put the KW mods the KW and Nraas mods don't show up at all. It's as if they don't exist. I placed them in mods/packages folder as they use to be and I don't know what else to do. Please help? Thanks! 

1 hour ago, mray said:

KW and Nraas mods don't show up at all.

Not sure which files you have, and you never said which version of KW you have... but did you read through the conflicts listed on the first page?

3 hours ago, mray said:

Please help? Thanks!

Since there is still a lack of information and proper communication concerning this issue: Take a screenshot of your mods folder showing the contents which should include the packages folder and others. Then also take a screenshot of the packages folder showing all the mods. We can go from there. (this is why Microsoft created remote assistance - so they could just 'use' your computer instead of ask a million questions)

23 hours ago, jdw6 said:

Has she taken "Willpowerless"?  Or is "Horny" or "SuperHorny"? (maybe in-game it's "HyperHorny", can't quite recall)  Or did the other sim take "Willpowermax"?  Oh, and this isn't a "rape" or "grope" situation, right?

But if "kinky world" | "debug" | "auto accept" is off, then dunno, other than those.  Any of those will change how situations are processed.

Nope.
My teen has not taken willpowerless. She is not horny or superhorny. Situation is not grope or rape. She refuses when someone asks her to join in an ongoing sexual act, but will happily accept woohoo if someone directly requests it. EVEN IF IT IS HER DAD. Again - she is a virgin teen, does not have the woohoo'er trait, and has not even gained the moodlet aroused. EVER. It is so friggin annoying. Anyone have advice?

If those particular mods are in the same folder (share same priority) and override the same areas - it's a toss up as to which part of which mod will take hold. You end up with a hybrid form of these combined mods in the game and it cannot function.  Or, one is read first and the next one read - overrides... so you get calls to things that aren't what they are supposed to be - so it won't work correctly.  That's why there are compatibility notes.

3 hours ago, Badeball said:

Nope.
My teen has not taken willpowerless. She is not horny or superhorny. Situation is not grope or rape. She refuses when someone asks her to join in an ongoing sexual act, but will happily accept woohoo if someone directly requests it. EVEN IF IT IS HER DAD. Again - she is a virgin teen, does not have the woohoo'er trait, and has not even gained the moodlet aroused. EVER. It is so friggin annoying. Anyone have advice?

KW debug auto accept may be off, but did you check the auto confirmation in the main KW menu? And what's her horny level?

On 4/14/2020 at 2:40 AM, Clydie said:

As far as I know, online shows work only when you are hired as a photo modell....

After completion and be hired as actress, no online show possible anymore.

On 4/14/2020 at 2:21 PM, jdw6 said:

Dunno about that, my "Weather Woman" can do shows, but she's only at Exhibition level 4.  (that's w/ 406 btw)

Reveal hidden contents

Capture.thumb.PNG.3b31e91900645cda4663061e7f60ebc7.PNG

Or... maybe "chat with webcam" isn't what y'all are talking about.  (Oddly, there's no code for an interaction named "ChatWithWebcam", just "GiveOnlineShow".)

BTW, I did find where level 7 is gated at needing 5 "OnlineShow" stats, but it also is needing 5 "NakedWebcam" stats as well (both needed to level up from 7).

I'll keep digging, but ?‍♂️ my head is kinda melting. lol But that was why I started this exercise... it's just that I've found it much more complex than I assumed it was. :/ 

i appreciate both of your help i have since discovered that since i dont have the university expansion it doesnt even give me the option at the computer. and since i didnt have an upgraded phone or whatever i wasnt even able to take selfies. so eventually i might purchase the expansion so for now i guess im locked at 7.

i have found my solution :)

Also @landess you tried to help as well so thank you

Turn debug on, you can just set the skill to 8. Then when you get everything else you need, you can set it to 9 if you want...

No need to leave that gate locked if you don't have the EP you need, but want to have fun or continue.

5 hours ago, thegratechin said:

and since i didnt have an upgraded phone or whatever i wasnt even able to take selfies. so eventually i might purchase the expansion so for now i guess im locked at 7.

you are on the right track.

No kinky selfies, no Model career. No Model career, no online shows !

5 hours ago, 5ku11si3ge said:

The download link is broken and I am unable to find an alternative link. Does anyone have an alternative download link for this mod?

No... It's not. You are perhaps the 20th person I have seen write this. One person even took a screenshot of what they THOUGHT is a download, and it was a picture at the top of the page. There are 2 direct download files at the bottom of the first page.

Generally, the problem is on YOUR end. You are either in a country where you will need to use a VPN to access stuff at LL, or you tried to download the picture.

On 4/15/2020 at 12:00 AM, jdw6 said:

From the Diseases xml (in the package):
    <Description>AIDSDescription</Description>
    <InfectionSpeed>7</InfectionSpeed>
    <DurationIllness>-1</DurationIllness>
    <DurationIncubation>12</DurationIncubation>
Death seems to happen when InfectionSpeed * time * age >= 1.0
Stage of disease is that * incubation... 
So, it will happen faster for older sims than younger ones.

Welcome to KW: it's never going to be as "simple" as you think and then toss in some arbitrary "hidden" values and randomness for the helluvit. lol
aka: not a "has aids" + "x days" = death type of thing. It's not that type of mod. ? SMH

Translation:  The number of days a sim can live is the number of days that sim did live.  Just like real life, some live longer with AIDS than others. Numbers I found appear to show only a 43% fatality rate for all time, per the WHO, IRL, but KW isn't "fully" based on real life, it's more whatever the mod creator wanted it to be like.

Time is relative to how fast you have your game proceeding.  If you have a longer lifespan, it'll take more simdays than if you have shorter.  Likewise, if you've used NRaas Relativity to adjust things, that will change things.

One last thought:  death doesn't even occur when a sim reaches the "max" lifespan.  I've got 2 elders I'm wanting to pass on by old age that I've increased their ages by multiple weeks and they're still running around.  sigh.  Randomness.  It's everywhere in this game, not just in KW (although it's nearly everywhere in this mod). ?

Can you tell me where I can set the duration \ and the onset of death for AIDS? Where to find xml package?

2 hours ago, landess said:

Yep, and thanks - the last time was only 13 posts back..........

The download link doesn't work.

NO! YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG!

Probably 20 or 30 times I've downloaded each file. They need to stop clicking on the picture that says version 0.37 at the top of the page!

9 hours ago, Nikolaj Coster - Waldau said:

Can you tell me where I can set the duration \ and the onset of death for AIDS? Where to find xml package?

Before you even start to mod your game -- EVER:   Make backups of everything.

1st:  You do know how to do that, right?  http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Tutorial:Sims_3_XML_Tuning_Modding

2nd: You have used s3pe before, right?  (if not, read #1's link)

3rd: If both those are "yep, did before", then it's in the main package (ONIKI_KinkyMod.package) almost everything of importance is in there. It's the one named "Diseases".

But since it's been 9-10 hours since you asked, I'm realllllyyyyyyyy hoping you weren't just sitting on your ass & actually looked for yourself. It's not that hard, so you could've figured all that out in about 30 minutes, tops.

[ rant redacted by author ]

On 4/15/2020 at 9:14 PM, thegratechin said:

since i dont have the university expansion

This is where it "pays" to have bought thru Steam, since they often have TS3 & EPs discounted to (roughly) $5.... but the next time that might happen is still 2 months away. :( 

I'm kinda sorta almost in the same camp as someone else on here in the mindset of EA gets way too much money and they overpriced the EPs, but I'm damn well not gonna go and pay full price if there's a way I can get it 75% (correction: 74%) off legally. ?

OK, so I looked at the purchase history before hitting 'submit' on this.  Looks like I didn't buy all EPs at 1st.  It appears that I managed to go a whole 2 days before I realized TS3 was crap without EPs, so got a few to see if I'd even like this game.  A few months later *boom* got the rest.  

Also... WTH I guess I've been living in a very much slowed down sim-time-based-world so long that I thought I'd gotten this many months earlier.

Spoiler

I don't work for Steam, and can't quite stand what I've seen/read about Origin's changes to TS3 so will never (or, well, probably never) upgrade to their f'd up version, but sheesh... who wouldn't want to save $250+ ???  ? 

Purchased: Dec 28, 2018 @ 11:40pm
The Sims 3 - $5.50

Purchased: Dec 30, 2018 @ 1:53pm
The Sims 3 Late Night - $5.50
Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff - $5.50
Sims 3 University Life - $5.50

Purchased: Dec 30, 2018 @ 2:58pm
Sims 3 Pets - $5.50

Purchased: Feb 4, 2019 @ 6:22pm
The Sims 3 Ambitions - $4.94
Sims 3: Island Paradise - $4.94
Sims 3 Showtime - $4.94
The Sims 3 Generations - $4.94
The Sims 3 - Into the Future Steam Store and Retail Key - $4.94
The Sims 3 World Adventures - $4.94
The Sims 3 Town Stuff - $4.92
The Sims 3 High-End Loft - $4.94
The Sims 3 Outdoor Living Stuff - $4.94

Purchased: Feb 7, 2019 @ 12:31am
The Sims 3 - Movie Stuff Steam Store and Retail Key - $5.50
The Sims 3: Supernatural - $5.50
The Sims 3: Seasons - $5.50

Subtotal    $339.83

Total          $88.44

Still, the nearly $90 is quite a bit for one game.