[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

12 minutes ago, cnxoxo said:

I keep getting this pop up. can someone assist? ive only just started using this mod and have no idea what im doing. I do have Master controller but have disabled what was required. 

Capture.JPG

1 hour ago, Zathuul said:

Alright, thanks! I'll see if I can find some info there, but it looks like I'm also having this issue with the notifications above corner. And that is a fresh start of build 375, so I'm really confused on how I can fix this dialog issue. Maybe the website you posted earlier might have answers, if it does I'm gonna take notes on how to fix this if it happens again.

Testing 3KW_Dialog.png

I don't know if this helps you guys, but here's something I did: I disabled KW's notifications. It's under Kinky World > Settings > Announces Level, I set it to "None". There are some lines of coding here and there which are placeholders, since, according to Oniki themselves, they hadn't tampered with them yet, so they just left it as plain coding (it's easier to locate things like this when programming, I assume). 

It looks like you have an issue with something, but there are things that look like issues, but are just coding for regular KW stuff working. I was being constantly annoyed by the "X is starting to seriously ask herself if her husband still thinks she's as attractive as when they started dating" notifications because LMAO I don't care about other people's lives, mate. Imma living mine here. So some notifications that have proper text/descriptions can be a bit invasive as well.

I got this one notification cnxoxo had once, ignored it, and things just kept working as intended. Still have no idea what it was.

11 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

What you have in the pic looks like what I get also. Again, probably place holder dialog for something Oniki planned to add.

And... which version of KW are you using? What are you doing leading up to that pop up? What are your sims doing?

my sim was just gardening :P  so idk why anything was triggered. And whatever the latest version is 

1 hour ago, AnnaMally said:

Do you guys know if there are strap-ons or penises for Plumbots?

Not that I'm aware of. Plumbots are refrigerators that walk... they aren't really sims, so KW stuff doesn't seem to work, aside from the sexbot chip.

Keep your fingers crossed that I can work out all of the details to the point that I upload this...

Spoiler

aa.jpg.2d58818c633495b470981f9a1b5c8f36.jpg

She is 100% Plumbot... or should I say, FemmeBot! No sims CAS parts. I made everything... legs, torso arms and even the head and hair is a Plumbot part, not sim CAS. She has a few bugs that I'm still working out. Thought about a HimBot, but again, as a Plumbot, there is no naked outfit, so a male bot would be walking around with an erect penis,or none at all, which would defeat the purpose. Same may be true about a strap on... I think it is triggered by the naked outfit/ animations with strap on enabled. 

I'm not sure if this sounds like a common situation.

So, I started a game a few months ago and I created a brothel with my sim as the manager. I managed to have a big family and recruit a few whores before I switched to a new household/family. It was working just fine until the brothel manager (the first sim that I played) died while still playing a different household/family. I ignored it for some time but then I wanted to manage it again. I know there's an option to transfer the brothel's management to another sim when you are playing the sim who is currently the brothel manager. What I do not know is whether or not the game auto-transfers the brothel management to the next available household/family member. I wanted to confirm this so I switched back to the original household/family (where I created the brothel with when the first manager was still alive). I can still see the brothel management reports that popup every now and then (even when I'm playing different households) but everything is "0". I couldn't find it so I can't confirm if auto-transfer is possible, which leads me to another concern - is it possible to create another brothel business with a different household/family? I can't find the option to create the brothel business anymore. Can anyone enlighten me with this? Thank you.

9 hours ago, Zathuul said:

This is 399 tested and has this kind of dialog

these messages KW show, are just hint's from and for the programmer that there is some work open to do and be a little cryptic.

Repeat here a statement from earlier posts (refer to post 14602, 14613 and 14965 of this thread) about that.

"KW saves a localization file. Therein untranslated keys (language strings) will be listed. Since two years I translate for myself the localization file of KW into my mother language (German). Those localization files I catch up since and implement those into the German localization file. Meanwhile close to 500 strings. So I only very rarely I get such a localization file out of KW and I can enjoy a duly KW in my language. There are only relatively rare -generic- strings what this KW localization file does not catch up.

Really it is a very nice and a different KW game experience..... Oniki takes not much care about the wording in the game, to bad ? "

All those strings are a good third of all messages of KW. That's a lot I think !

If anyone want to translate those strings into English to form more understandable wording or form some stories inside KW, I am happy to provide a XLS or TXT file with the catches out of the KW localization export files via PM. (around 530 strings meanwhile)  !

3 hours ago, Clydie said:

If anyone want to translate those strings into English to form more understandable wording or form some stories inside KW, I am happy to provide a XLS or TXT file with the catches out of the KW localization export files via PM. (around 530 strings meanwhile)  !

I could help to do the translations to English.

6 hours ago, sim333 said:

only glitches and errors

Honestly, glitches and errors ARE what unstable is. Apparently, Zathuul has 375, and is trying 399, and finding many more issues with 399.

Now, I am loading build 405 that I got on XXXXXXXX website for the first time to see how that works.

Update: I've come to find out that the site I posted may be uploading Patreon versions, and will not reference them again here!

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Now, I am loading build 405 that I got on F95zone website for the first time to see how that works.

399 isn't very stable so I went back to 375 for normal gameplay, I just felt like testing 399 to see how it is. The only problem with 399 was that it crashed alot when moving around with the camera, mostly at random times it'd get laggy then crash. Atleast with 375 it doesn't crash and rarely lags at all, but I think I'm gonna test 405 as well. Just cause I'm mostly curious what's in this version.

399 isn't very stable so I went back to 375 for normal gameplay, I just felt like testing 399 to see how it is. The only problem with 399 was that it crashed alot when moving around with the camera, mostly at random times it'd get laggy then crash. Atleast with 375 it doesn't crash and rarely lags at all, but I think I'm gonna test 405 as well. Just cause I'm mostly curious what's in this version.

I tried 399 when it first was posted here. It was a while ago. I don't remember the reason or reasons why I went back to 375, but I do remember it didn't take me long to make that choice.

I saw a few posts here, talking about KW being up to 406. Oniki's pages are gone, and I'm not paying Patreon, so I did a search for Kinky World. XXXXXXXX and build 405 was one of the things that came up, so I took a look.

So far, no issues, but that's all of about 20 minutes of playing.

Update: I've come to find out that the site I posted may be uploading Patreon versions, and will not reference them again here!

54 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

I saw a few posts here, talking about KW being up to 406. Oniki's pages are gone, and I'm not paying Patreon, so I did a search for Kinky World.

I'm actually gonna stick to 375 and not test out 405, I'm a bit unsure about who posted that version to the public as it's still locked on patreon.

And I don't think it'll be updated, at least not so soon, since Oniki put this mod on hiatus. The amount of work they already did with it totally makes it up to the bugs and glitches imo. I used all builds publicly disponible, and am using build 399 now, which was the one I have ran into way less bugs, ironically. Sure, I've had my share of stupidity, but that was me clueless on how to set things up. :P

14 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Not that I'm aware of. Plumbots are refrigerators that walk... they aren't really sims, so KW stuff doesn't seem to work, aside from the sexbot chip.

Keep your fingers crossed that I can work out all of the details to the point that I upload this...

Reveal hidden contents

aa.jpg.2d58818c633495b470981f9a1b5c8f36.jpg

She is 100% Plumbot... or should I say, FemmeBot! No sims CAS parts. I made everything... legs, torso arms and even the head and hair is a Plumbot part, not sim CAS. She has a few bugs that I'm still working out. Thought about a HimBot, but again, as a Plumbot, there is no naked outfit, so a male bot would be walking around with an erect penis,or none at all, which would defeat the purpose. Same may be true about a strap on... I think it is triggered by the naked outfit/ animations with strap on enabled. 

She is beautiful, btw! Love the custom body parts, you did a really nice job with her! I'm more on the recolor/make up creator side, I don't really like modeling in 3D hahaha

But, for some reason, the problem's been solved?! While they were girlfriends only, the Plumbot wouldn't use a strap, and some friendly interactions were greyed out with the "KinkyTooltip:Forbidden" label. But as soon as they got engaged and then, married, the interactions were made available, and when she initiated sex, she had a proper strap penis. I tested some times, and it seems it won't wear off as she properly displayed it everytime KW sex was being made.

Before:

Spoiler

Screenshot-583.jpg.95360aa63265f5f67bf4aeae3c07c4a1.jpg

After:

Spoiler

Screenshot-684.jpg.7e38a54cb3edeb43f1cb01747a4bc995.jpg

So welp, this time I didn't really understand what happened, but I'm glad it worked out? XD Thanks for trying to help anyway! Maybe it was just a bug because they weren't married, or it just didn't load on the previous times for some reason. She had the Love Chip and recently gained the Sentience Chip, but now I can't remember if it started showing after that. I'm just sure it was after marrying because right after the party, they initiated sex and it worked. Have no idea how this works for male Plumbots, though!

18 minutes ago, Zathuul said:

I'm actually gonna stick to 375 and not test out 405, I'm a bit unsure about who posted that version to the public as it's still locked on patreon.

Yes... I just found that out. I was informed that, that site is sharing non-public builds. Oniki has abandoned LL, her wikipage is closed, and it's impossible to see what is on Patreon without signing up. I actually thought Oniki had moved her public releases to the other site, since she has done nothing here for nearly a year.

It actually looks like the link I posted was already removed, but I also X'd out the site and posted that they may be stealing.

13 minutes ago, AnnaMally said:

So welp, this time I didn't really understand what happened, but I'm glad it worked out? XD Thanks for trying to help anyway! Maybe it was just a bug because they weren't married, or it just didn't load on the previous times for some reason. She had the Love Chip and recently gained the Sentience Chip, but now I can't remember if it started showing after that. I'm just sure it was after marrying because right after the party, they initiated sex and it worked. Have no idea how this works for male Plumbots, though!

I only recently got ITF, so I'm still figuring things out, just as you are. ))) Apparently, Oniki DID make the strapon work for Plumbots... somehow.

23 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Same here. I have the 404 version, but don't use it and won't share it out of respect for OnikiKay. I did read the patch notes so I knew what was going on with the mod...

23 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

I can tell you that unless a modder wanted it, and made one, there is no EA male pregnancy mesh, and the blendgeoms don't appear to support it either.

http://modthesims.info/d/485285/pregnancy-progress-controller-new-version-10-31-2013.html

http://www.modthesims.info/d/370508/male-pregnancy-morphs-v3-12-21-2012-seasons-compatible.html

This was the best I could find without having an interest in it and posted it elsewhere. The morphs are by Cmar whom gave us the morphing penis - so it should work properly....

19 hours ago, Zathuul said:

that is a fresh start of build 375, so I'm really confused on how I can fix this dialog issue.

Ah yes, the 'yellow dialogue box'. As per other posts - 399 and onward apparently rely on this more. It's one of the features which had me beginning to cringe as it's an obvious patreon request given it's so out of character to the rest of the mod. As far as the proper notification from the upper left, I've gotten them referring the same situation, but the wording is a bit different - no 'small breast' was listed.

I have a question: Did you uninstall KW properly before changing versions to an earlier version? It's best to reset the town from master controller so you know each and every sim is now doing nothing. Then run uninstall from the KW menu. Save, quit, and start the game over using the new save, then install the older version per instructions.

Sometimes a player can just 'insert' a new mod over an older one if the mod maker deems it okay. Other times an uninstall is necessary. When going backwards, it's safer to ALWAYS uninstall properly to rid oneself of anything which the older version may not support, yet lingers in a save file........

Mod use 102 (slightly more advanced than 101)

1 hour ago, Sims 3 lover556 said:

How do I enable summer vacation for kids and teens? Does it only work if I have university? Thank you.

Never heard of this - ever! IF it was possible, it should be more related to 'Seasons', since that EP actually creates the four seasons/year instead of endless week after week. University is a destination and 'stuff' with a few new interactions and animations.

Then there's this using the search feature which must be broken for everyone else ( sims 3 school vacation ) :

https://www.nraas.net/community/chatterbox/topic6512

>>>> a little BBW action:

Spoiler

Screenshot-639.jpg.f2b4f9f6a9f05a74408fdccab47482fa.jpgScreenshot-641.jpg.39e0b68dc2a275a52f4c918f32d7877e.jpg

2 hours ago, landess said:

This was the best I could find without having an interest in it and posted it elsewhere. The morphs are by Cmar whom gave us the morphing penis - so it should work properly....

Male pregnancy isn't of interest to me either, but as I said, a modder that wants such a thing would have to make it happen, and Cmar's work is trail blazing... and perfect! And, she did a nude mesh too. )))

Personally, I have enough problems getting bones and morphs to work right on regular garments... although, I have been adding a pregnant morph lately.

34 minutes ago, Zathuul said:

I have and followed these instructions from this guide here. I'll try again though, I probably forgot a step.

I don't remember what I did to go back from 399 to 375, but the latest change I did, installs itself with zero hassle... so far... at least it seems that way...

All of my KW packages, including animations and accessories are in one sub-folder, together. I just copied the entire folder to desktop, then tossed the new KW packages into the folder that I left in the game folder. Pop up saying this number of files have the same name, do I want to replace them... clicked yes, deleted the appropriate caches and so far, no problems. Start the game, a KW pop up says replacing 375 with the new KW, and done.

I have and followed these instructions from this guide here. I'll try again though, I probably forgot a step.

I read through and it's more for setting up KW.

You'll need to do this for every save/world you're playing......

>Start the save (make sure KW loads and the game is ready to play)

>Pause - Use MC to reset town (this ensures no Sims are involved in ANY KW activity - including things like doing/buying drugs - etc.)

>While paused - Uninstall KW (may have to unpause at this point)

>Create a new save (name it something different to identify it), and quit the game

>Do this for every save file you wish to keep playing

>Replace/install the KW Mod with the older one

>Clear the cache and other files (errors/etc.) from the documents

>Restart the game and load the clean save

>Activate KW per instructions

>Create a new save with a name you can associate with the new configuration.

>Play the game - If everything is to your approval, you should delete your old saves, and rename the save file structure back to what you want. If you aren't happy - delete ALL the new saves you created, replace the KW mod back to before/clear caches and extra junk, restart the game and go on as if nothing changed (at this point it hasn't).

Using LadySmoks file 'control' above makes this process easier.

Spoiler

Screenshot-141.jpg.d8426eed9c95a2944cdc23cb06d3a7d8.jpg

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

clicked yes, deleted the appropriate caches and so far, no problems. Start the game, a KW pop up says replacing 375 with the new KW, and done.

29 minutes ago, landess said:

I read through and it's more for setting up KW.

Thank you! I never done this before and after doing this, it actually fixed it. Wish the guide was more like how you explained it, I'm gonna write this down for later so I don't forget.

2 hours ago, Zathuul said:

I never done this before and after doing this, it actually fixed it

These are basic modding techniques used by many games. I learned from modding Skyrim and Fallout. A clean save is a happy save when it comes to removing/updating mods.

Spoiler

1831036223_SelineandInigo.png.9d47662de9b18b046985e8f7013548c2.pngScreenShot80.png.4115af1233521272d8f6af60c99874ed.png

No need to write anything down.... Just click/drag the mouse over everything you want to copy. Then right-click the blue highlighted words and choose copy. Create a new .text document on your desktop. Open it and right-click the empty page and choose 'paste'. Close/save the new file and name it what you want. Then move it where ever you want.

(These are the 'true' secrets of the PC Master race)  :P