[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

1 hour ago, aicare said:

I asked in this thread because my sims don't perform the animations when using the kinky options. 

KW is not a "click the sim and the woohoo as YOU want mod. It's not a F--- simulator game. In maybe the 3rd paragraph of the front page...

Note: Most of the new interactions require some skills and motivation. So do not expect your sim to accept stripteasing in the middle of a crowded community lot without training. WooHoo motive increase with time but with stimulation too. Seeing a naked (and attractive) sim is stimulating.
And stray dogs aren't dangerous but can do naugthy things to your sims.

Oniki made KW to be like a sex game within TS3. KW has it's own sets of rules that govern what, when and where your sims do things, although you can use auto accept, in which case a horny townie can woohoo your teen daughter on her way home from school because she will also accept anything from anyone! 

Just like TS3, KW has "skills" that your sims learn, buy reading books, watching TV, etc. Just like your sim gets a promotion at his/ her job and a raise as his/her skills increase, in KW your sim will do more Kinky stuff as his/her various kinky skills increase. ) Also, your sim may not woohoo if hungry, tired or several other motive factors. They may not woohoo, just because they don't like the other sim! KW also uses "gender preferences". Maybe your sim is gay and you don't know it? 

The KW menu is extensive, with several sub-menus. It really is a pain in the butt to go through it all, but you can fine tune your game in there, and just looking through it, you'll see all the stuff in KW.

At this point, there are few "new" TS3 users. You may have made 100's of sims and sim families, worked, done all the sim stuff there is... well, this can be a new game, trying to get your sims to learn Kinky skills and woohoo in the park with an audience... or, turn on auto accept and just do the F--- simulator thing.

As for conflict with Passions, I'm not sure, but both mods involve changing how sims perform woohoo, so a conflict is more than possible. 
On 8/4/2017 at 4:38 PM, TwilightStorm said:

I have 2 questions for that. First I suppose that you talk about YA/A and not teen and YA/A and that you don't use any hight sliders on any of your sims. To be sure about sim corruption test the animations that make this with other sims and see if it still happens. Second I suppose that you don't have KW also installed. KW has changed game engines core(s) and this affects any mod, include passion. Which is the animation that does that. Is it KW or AW animation? WTW animations for example where not using Cmar penis but another object like SM peener. Cmar penis in these animations might look misplaced in some of them. You should not see such thing in KW animations. 

On 8/2/2017 at 2:11 AM, Jolie Rouge said:

Remove Passion, Woohooer, scripts for changing clothes, Hospital Overhaul.

Career mods? Nraas Career?

Alchemy, SimsMxMoreAlchemyRecipes?

Study skills, JunJayMdM.StudySkillsOnline?

More traits mods, just increase the number of traits or does it add custom ones?

On 4/3/2018 at 1:23 AM, TwilightStorm said:

The game seeks to find the folder \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages\ and loads any file with extension package.

In the case above, it will load both Passion and KW. KW is a core mod and Passion is a pure script mod. KW will affect the behavior of passion with unwanted results. That is why I suggest 2 different folders. One for KW and mods that Oniki suggest, that can work with KW and another one for passion and other script mods. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/96488-passion-or-kinky/

1st quote from page 1 of Passion

2nd quote from KW (these posts on day of Passions release)

3rd quote from Page one of 'Passion or Kinky'

I don't have the motivation to do what I already know, At least I wasn't alone

5 hours ago, aicare said:

someone actually wants to help

You're quite right, I'm getting tired of helping and should just keep to myself, because all these pages you didn't want to go over have the same shit, over and over. I know this, so when I see the same shit again, I get short on patience.

And people wonder why Oniki doesn't visit anymore: At least on Patreon, she is getting paid to answer this stuff.

I apologize @aicare  and Wish you luck with the Sims 3.

Spoiler

Screenshot-587.jpg.d3a69ff0acb5bdc650e377c00bae45a0.jpg

2 hours ago, landess said:

I get short on patience.

Please do NOT.

Just select the post's where you are willing to answer. Just wait a little. Users usually try to solve problems self and start reading once they do not get an immediate response.

Impatient users who go into this ocean of mods available for sims3 will move frustrated away anyway very soon......

It took me ages to have a stable sims3 game and still have trouble with it sometimes. Carefully I consider what I install and what not. Limitation is a good start here.....

However, still learn about and especially you as an experienced Sims 3 user are very very helpful to me with your posts. Thanks for that  !

28 minutes ago, Clydie said:
3 hours ago, landess said:

I get short on patience.

Please do NOT.

Oh... pay no attention to the "Cranky Wanker" behind the curtain! He would be absolutely no fun if he wasn't just the way he is!!! ?

We all get frustrated and threaten to quit something we enjoy sooner or later, but keep coming back for more. landess enjoys helping people, or he would never post help answers here in the first place. It does get frustrating when the answer might be on page one, or on the page right before the page where someone asks again.

To a point, I do feel for people asking questions. Google searches can be frustrating, and if a multi-billion dollar corporation can't make a good search engine, what can you expect here when you type in a few keywords?

Then again, too many people find it too easy to let someone else find answers for them.

20 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Google searches can be frustrating

I've switched to DuckDuckGo. I like the search results better, not so many 'paid' results pushing to the front. I've compared searches between the 2, and 'DDG' has access to anything Google does.

I'm tired of being brainwashed by corporations, and each time I do something like this, I find myself rewarded and ask - "Why didn't I do this sooner?"

On 2/27/2020 at 5:09 AM, landess said:

I use KW/Debug/cancel interaction a lot. It seems to nip some things a simple cancel queue portrait does not. Also, not afraid to reset individual sims. I also had a big "merging projects" a few weeks back.

I also cleared the written books since it really affected nothing by doing so.

when I start needing a spreadsheet to play, it's time to play something else.

Dammit! I forgot about that thing I use alllll the time. Reset (at least the NRaas one) seems to set all motive statuses to their mid-points, which sucks if they just spent §175 on some fancy dinner. lol

Good to know on the books.

I started one a few months ago, abandoned it, but do similar just on paper nowadays.  It'd be better, maybe, if I wasn't trying to play the whole damn town (about 30 households). But that seems boring.

On 2/27/2020 at 8:31 AM, LadySmoks said:

When you merged, did it help?

Which package so I can recheck it.

Yes, it did. Also memory usage dropped from 2.8 GB to about 2.4 GB. When things hit 2.9 GB, I start seeing issues, but I have had OK saves @ as high as 3.1 GB. (I rarely play TS3 w/o the windows task manager open where I can watch it.)

It was this: HarleyQuinn'sCheerleaderOutfit_Open.package with a Valentine's Day timestamp on it.  I only dropped it into the mods/packages folder, hadn't actually used it yet. (unless KW/EA put it on some sim w/o me knowing).  BTW, it's kinda hard finding yours since your packages names don't have your handle in them.  I know I have others, I just don't know which.  This one was the only one in my "todo-sort" sub folder for the latest date, and the only CC I've installed lately, so not tooooo hard. 

On 2/28/2020 at 10:26 AM, landess said:

whiteriderMTS_LNMuscleSliderNudeFix,package

I grabbed that hoping to fix the teen MALE color mis-match on the upper body when using the EA muscle tone slider.

Do you think it's just that one slider from whiterider, or maybe others as well?  I don't have that specific one, but I do have 

9 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

We all get frustrated and threaten to quit something we enjoy sooner or later, but keep coming back for more.

Hi. lol Setting up a new town -- starting over from scratch, since 1) the other started heading somewhere I didn't really want; 2) had ran out of fun; 3) Bridgeport got boring; Wanted a new lot without being on a hill (hills on a lot can cause KW to spawn sims in basements, I read somewhere, and had to give up on peepers & use the prevent strays gnome since both were winding up in my basement).  Been thinking of no KW and no AW/P, but I'd miss seeing my sims actually going at it... I started undoing some of the tuning changes to try to prevent the EA woohoo, but muted (killed the chimes months ago) flying hearts don't have the same "feel". ha!

I just don't have the warm-and-fuzzy feelings about Twinbrook this time around. Something looks a bit "off", like maybe I re-installed the world fix (from ellacharmed) but did it w/ a file that is slightly corrupt, or I'm just hyper sensitive to things outside the lot not looking "right" and it's just the world's foggy areas or something causing what I saw.

9 hours ago, landess said:

I've switched to DuckDuckGo. I like the search results better, not so many 'paid' results pushing to the front. I've compared searches between the 2, and 'DDG' has access to anything Google does.

I'm tired of being brainwashed by corporations, and each time I do something like this, I find myself rewarded and ask - "Why didn't I do this sooner?"

Been using DDG for a good couple years. Only very rarely do I have to amend !g to the search box (to farm out to goohell). More frequently it winds up giving me Yandex results. Which, some may find odd being a many-generation-american, I trust Yandex more than Google, but their search results have never been good. ?  I miss the late-90s altavista (pre-Netscape; pre-Yahoo; buyouts) and DDG kinda has that "David vs Goliath" feel about them.  Plus I can save my dark theme & load it anywhere.

2 hours ago, jdw6 said:

BTW, it's kinda hard finding yours since your packages names don't have your handle in them.

S3PE let's players look at all image files associated with CC if they didn't already know. This includes Thumbnails, and I do know LS is on those :) 

2 hours ago, jdw6 said:

Good to know on the books.

To be clear, I didn't exorcise them from the game, just emptied the household inventory locations - Bookshelves and Sim inventories. This way they could still be re-purchased, and sims can give both good or bad reviews to the author in conversation as well. Writing trashy novels with titles like 'Bound to Stay', 'Tongue Tied for Beginners', 'Slip of the Tongue' and 'Bound to Play' are too much fun to disregard. I find a 'theme' and then must find ways to make the titles work as a series. I'm not sure if reading Trashy Novels increases horniness, but that would be a good addition if not.

2 hours ago, jdw6 said:

Do you think it's just that one slider from whiterider, or maybe others as well?

I downloaded it for a specific purpose. I had a Muscled Adult male in the bin. When I chose it, and dropped the age in CAS (remember I was trying to make populating worlds easier) the nude top of the teen never matched the bottom. It was an attempt to fix something I know not to do without preparing for it now (make teens soft and flabby in CAS, then make them look fit AFTER going live in game). I can't say about any other mods by that author.

2 hours ago, jdw6 said:

I just don't have the warm-and-fuzzy feelings about Twinbrook

Try a custom 'updated' world mod for fun. There is one for Twinbrook. I use the SV2016 myself. But for sheer WoW factor - Try Los Aniegos or Setra. Also tiny 'challenge' worlds like Isola can be fun. Be careful, new worlds can be addicting.

2 hours ago, jdw6 said:

Been using DDG for a good couple years

I'll be able to say that eventually, better late than never. Unfortunately Microsoft has me by the balls - No way I want to deal with issues, compatibility problems, and learning a new OS. I already - absolutely HATE - navigating Android. It's a known fact it gets harder to learn as one gets older, and I tend to feel I learn much easier than most my age since I constantly mess with games/mods/and other things which keep me on my toes.

>>>For those whom may have been curious: Using Seasons EP gives towns a seasonal festival (x4) and you CAN customized the NPC's which work there. Surprisingly many are also the same ones I see KW using for the Rapist pool. Tim Dick is a known offender, and seeing him run a booth is funny , and disturbing. It's nice to point this out so you can always makes those springtime Kissing booth operators worth kissing! (the game does remember so they are the same next year)

LS should like this>

Spoiler

Screenshot-591.jpg.d95aae99ac4b1232155858fdbacafa63.jpg

Gotham gains another: Victor Fries  (as a witch with minor skill) Setting the KW tuning so casting Fire blast is no fun, and Freeze blast lot's more fun. Just need to make sure I have no other Witches in the Gotham save.... (Sorry Firefly)  Also: lot's of good traits to choose from for Victor.

Spoiler

Screenshot-592.jpg.141677c0ce75e6bc1a4a73f77d2ce571.jpg

5 hours ago, jdw6 said:

Reset (at least the NRaas one) seems to set all motive statuses to their mid-points

If you use Testing cheats (push shift-ctrl-c, and type in testingcheatsenabled), you can click on the happiness bars and drag them to where you want. Or in MC, under intermediate, max motives.

6 hours ago, jdw6 said:

I have had OK saves @ as high as 3.1 GB. (I rarely play TS3 w/o the windows task manager open where I can watch it.)

3.1GB? That would be memory usage shown on task master? I also get error 12 if I reach that. No sense crying... I just end process. Usually, cleaning the save brings it back down. Then go into the current game file and delete it's contents. I had that problem long before I started making CC.

6 hours ago, jdw6 said:

(unless KW/EA put it on some sim w/o me knowing). 

Not supposed to as Harley specific items are not tagged as "for random".

6 hours ago, jdw6 said:

BTW, it's kinda hard finding yours since your packages names don't have your handle in them.

Not sure what you mean? All the titles have either by LadySmoks or LS in them and except for the barstool (an object) everything should be named if you open it in s3pe. Unless I forgot somehow???

4 hours ago, landess said:

LS should like this>

Well, who could resist a young girl showing that much cleavage and butt cheek in a kissing booth?!

Victor is looking good!

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

testingcheatsenabled

Are active by default in KW:    KW/Settings/Misc

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

Victor is looking good!

Thanks: Genius, Mean Spirited, Likes the Cold, Woohooless, Brave.   Once live, will cheat in some LTR points and grab a few things like Immune to cold and heat, and that outfit will be copied to EVERY outfit selection except outer wear. Outerwear gets a swimsuit  :P    May also try the Transmogrifier (that mod scares me to death) and see about changing a low level wand to some kind of Gun.

1 hour ago, landess said:

Once live, will cheat in some LTR points and grab a few things like Immune to cold and heat

Umm... but isn't the heat his one weakness??? 

I must say that the KW interactions menu really doesn't seem to work for all things listed. Before it's suggested again, disabling underwear isn't an option since my female sims DO wear panties with the skirts and dresses I make!!! But, it seems that even after taking the time to go through all of the interactions sub-menu and disabling ALL of the ones associated with putting on or taking off underwear, I still get this crap...

766362293_doesntwork.PNG.f94fbe814678fbbaccbec3a978fb8639.PNG

I swear, I have never seen so many wet panties in my life! And apparently this is the "wet" connected to my sim being horny, which doesn't have an interactions tuning. So, constant debug?

9 hours ago, landess said:

just emptied the household inventory locations - Bookshelves and Sim inventories

I can't say about any other mods by that author.

Try a custom 'updated' world mod for fun. There is one for Twinbrook. I use the SV2016 myself

learning a new OS

(the game does remember so they are the same next year)

For "clearing" books, I was thinking of NRaas | MC | Town | Object Stats | Inventory 

OK. I have a neck "fix" that, I think, I just added not too long ago, but hadn't noticed anything like what you saw.  One of these months, I should try to clear out unnecessary sliders. Something tells me 157 is a few too many for what I'm probably actually using. It's kinda like my skins folder (149 of those) in that I have absolutely no real clue if the individual package files are needed or not.  (Or, heck, even what 90% of them actually do. They're there, b/c I used a premade sim that had them listed as "required"... whether the sim creator was correct is another unknown.)

And that leads me to custom worlds... premade sims, and their long list of required items that I need to go hunt down & download (some no longer available ?) is an order of magnitude worse with premade lots (mostly given up on those thanks to some bad-CC that came with them -- the ones that act more like viruses than they should... if I ever see that bathroom counter again.... gaaahhhhhhhh...).  My last foray into lots was a few months ago w/ BP, & I had to abandon using several since they either didn't show as advertised, had too many missing items, or other reasons that I can't recall right now.

I took a look at that LA one.  ?  Too bad the real LA is, sigh, still too emotionally raw & offlimits to me.  Personal reasons.  The other doesn't look like something I'd be into, at this time.

I do have "Boroughsburg" in my "todo" folder, but its list of parts is quite long & has me pausing until I figure out how to clear out the other "crap" I don't need.

3 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

And apparently this is the "wet" connected to my sim being horny, which doesn't have an interactions tuning. So, constant debug?

FWIW, I ran into the "issue" (in a normal, real-world, sense) where one sim had gotten to so high of an exhibition level that the "wear these panties" option was grayed out ("this sim doesn't want to wear panties anymore").  Then that happened with bras.  And somewhere in there she was autonomously (and almost constantly) removing any that the outfit had, as well as tops & bottoms... yeah, that's office appropriate. lol

Just curious:  have you tried lowering the (game isn't running, so can't check term) horniness multiplier rate?  I found, for me, the default (1.0, I think it was) was too high, so I cut it in half.  I tried dropping it to 0.1, but that was too low.

6 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

If you use Testing cheats ... max motives.

Yep, somewhere (NRaas, I'm thinking, since it predates my KW usage) testingcheats is always enabled in my games. Having to adjust the sliders manually after every reset just is getting old.  sigh...

3.1GB? That would be memory usage shown on task master? I also get error 12 if I reach that. No sense crying... I just end process. Usually, cleaning the save brings it back down. Then go into the current game file and delete it's contents. I had that problem long before I started making CC.

Yes, task manager.  And, yeah, my days of being upset & crying over losing an hour (or more) of work, is thankfully behind me.  Lately I've been running TS3CLA to get an idea of why it crashed.  Oddly, though, after I merged things, I'm now getting "bad CC" as the reason, whereas before merging it was "too much memory used".  I did see a conflict reported between unrelated merged packages, so maybe it has to do w/ that.  (shrugs)

Not sure what you mean? All the titles have either by LadySmoks or LS in them and except for the barstool (an object) everything should be named if you open it in s3pe. Unless I forgot somehow???

I'll PM ya.

1 hour ago, jdw6 said:

Just curious:  have you tried lowering the (game isn't running, so can't check term) horniness multiplier rate?  I found, for me, the default (1.0, I think it was) was too high, so I cut it in half.  I tried dropping it to 0.1, but that was too low.

No, I haven't... Yes, I will! Thanks!

57 minutes ago, jdw6 said:

I'm now getting "bad CC" as the reason

Have you run Dashboard to see if you can find it?

58 minutes ago, jdw6 said:

I'll PM ya.

OK

4 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Umm... but isn't the heat his one weakness??? 

Yes it is.

I wanted to make sure that when outside, when it's very warm like during summer, (As he'll ALWAYS be wearing his suit - Outfit to all categories/Woohooless) That he suffers no effects from the heat. His Cold Suit Tech is working properly.

You know how sims get when Outside during summer, they start getting that 'getting warm' moodlet, and then often get a 'want' to cool down. He'll likely be a member of the polar bear club (go swimming when it's very cold/near freezing).

I'm always open to Role Play suggestions though. My idea's may not be in alignment and if my reasons have better options, I'm definitely open to new ways of accomplishing them.

I see your Android....  Really like that hair - it's new to me. I don't have to have every CC that exists, but when it comes to good looking shoes and hair, I'm a sucker....

1 hour ago, jdw6 said:

hadn't noticed anything like what you saw

What happens from my understanding is male teens nude bottoms didn't change to keep up with the nude top when increasing the Muscle Tone slider, creating an obvious texture mismatch at the waist seam. It's not a 'Slider' problem as much as a texture problem. But how ever it's been fixed, I find it can be 'evoked' again. I'll just be careful to zero that slider out before changing an adult to a teen.

@LadySmoks If the panties bother you enough to not want them in the game at all - In the KW settings I thought I saw the pantie codes listed for the 'default ones' which might be removed so KW doesn't recognize them anymore. Not sure, never tried myself. I know KW has features most of us would really like a REAL in game tuning section/on-off switch for every option KW gives.

"We play with the gifts the gods give us."  - Odysseus, from the movie TROY 

4 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Have you run Dashboard to see if you can find it?

I did, it doesn't show any issues w/ the merged packages I created, now... it did at one point when I was merging things, but that could've been that I accidentally copied a single package into the prep for 2 separate merges.  I read that there's a limit of about a GB for how big a package can be, and I have a couple that are about 1.2 GB, so it could be... that actually is probably what it is.

Anyway, the last crash was after trying to replace a hutch with one that is usable as a storage box.  But I'd also made a few hundred other changes & popped in and out of "edit lot" as well as switching households a few times over the course of running that game, so it was "due" for a crash, even w/o the mem usage being all that high.

I think I'm gonna get the CC cleaned out then join you and landess (and become cranky... um... no [bad joke]) and head back to 375, unless I can find a copy of an older version from here.  (0.2.8 maybe)  But, sheesh, at least she's still consistent in releasing something, then following it up with a flurry of hotfixes.  ?  Just noticed the mass of 0.1.9 releases in the changelog.  Happens to the best of us at times.

14 minutes ago, landess said:

I know KW has features most of us would really like a REAL in game tuning section/on-off switch for every option KW gives.

This could, honestly, be said about every single piece of software out there.  Some are better at it than others.  Some have removed such abilities in more recent versions.  KW is, objectively, pretty good at what control it does allow.  Like (I think it was) you said a few weeks ago, each of us have a different game, because no two of us have 100% the same add-ons (mods & CC) installed.  We all want slightly different things enabled, or expect KW to work slightly differently.  Realistically: only OK expects it to work a certain way, and I'm not even sure she knows, any more, how it fully works.

(humor attempt) This kinda fits... as some of us (from the many pages of posts in this thread) seem to fit each of these views of KW)

Spoiler

swing-software.jpg

51 minutes ago, jdw6 said:

humor attempt

Success!

As I explore more of the Sims, I occasionally find things new to me. As I add more western theme objects for Appaloosa Plains (Pets) and play my main character Sigmund Freud / KW Teacher I found this situation.

In a custom 'Arcade' I visited when ordering food, I see Popcorn on one bar. I thought perhaps He ordered it (but never saw popcorn as an option in past). Anyways sitting and eating it I find 2 children are now seeming to wonder where it went? When they tried to order the bartender yelled at them (I guess they don't serve minors) so I have no idea why the popcorn was placed to begin with. Perhaps it's an autonomous script for a bartender in an Arcade location? Anyways I'm a bad teacher.... What next, mug them for lunch money?

Spoiler

Screenshot-597.jpg.5397e0fc7e129ba679a8315ac58cf174.jpg

I see your Android....  Really like that hair - it's new to me. I don't have to have every CC that exists, but when it comes to good looking shoes and hair, I'm a sucker....

Let's go shopping! ? I think this is where I got the hair... http://kewai-dou.com/misa_hair-sims3/ and another version here... http://kewai-dou.com/misa-a-ea-match/

My CAS shows vampire teeth as an accessory that can be removed. Right now, my demon girls are "vampires" just to have the powers, but one day I may look to see if there's a way to have the powers, but not be a blood sucking vampire, or do both, since they ARE demons. I know it must be possible, since you can have a teen vampire that eats or drinks plasma AND can stay out in the sun.

It's not a 'Slider' problem as much as a texture problem.

I never looked into this too much, but it makes me wonder if it's not already fixed by the genius tool makers? Smug Tomato's geom export tool for Blender, and cmomoney's Mesh Tool Kit both have seam tools which blend the neck, waist and ankle seams on meshes... although, the seam fix in Tool Kit throws an error for teens. I'll have to look into it.

@LadySmoks If the panties bother you enough to not want them in the game at all - In the KW settings I thought I saw the pantie codes listed for the 'default ones' which might be removed so KW doesn't recognize them anymore.

Nope... not the problem. You see, my female sims wear panties, especially with my minis. Remember, I always wrote that this dress or that was a bit drafty? Or, you guys don't read that stuff??? "I quit!" ? I just uploaded a bunch of panties for use with KW's "panties come off for woohoo". It's part of KW that is kind of realistic. I don't want to shut down. Things like random pubic hairs... yes, those I turned off completely. I have some finely trimmed pubes that I made in my game that I apply as I wish.

My issue that doesn't seem to be adjusted by changing the interactions settings is my sims just randomly putting on or taking off underwear. I turned the autonomous to disabled, but they still do it, and their inventories are filled with panties! Extra panties! Dirty panties! Wet panties! OY!!!!!!! I just restarted my game before coming here, so I haven't played with the horny level cut down yet. Hoping that helps.

1 hour ago, jdw6 said:

I read that there's a limit of about a GB for how big a package can be, and I have a couple that are about 1.2 GB

Really? Huh! I have a merged hair package over 1.5GB. The other 2 total half that. Yup! Hair and shoes!!!

37 minutes ago, landess said:

In a custom 'Arcade' I visited when ordering food, I see Popcorn on one bar.

Since I was basically in there already, I took a quick look.  These bars have popcorn defined as per the S3_0333406C_00000000_270C087EF75701F3_Bars%%+_XML.xml file:

• Dormitory
  • RebelHangout
  • NerdShop
  • Arcade
  • GroupSciencePark

It was added in by EP9, since the item is (internally) called "EP9SnackPopcorn".  Checked the "RecipeMasterList" xml.  Popcorn is tagged as a "MicrowaveOnlyMeal", so perhaps the venues need to have a microwave to have it available -- which, guessing, would imply it's not orderable at a bar, but something the sim would get on their own.  It's a level 0 recipe, so it's not cooking skill related.

Per EA, we're all eating popcorn wrong.  They have it defined as Utensil=spoon.  I'm sooooo sure you eat yourrr popcorn with a spoon. ha!

The only other references to popcorn in the gameplay config is that it's excluded from fridge and minifridge.

48 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Really? Huh! I have a merged hair package over 1.5GB. The other 2 total half that. Yup! Hair and shoes!!!

Once you use CC Magic to organize your content files into sets, it goes one step further by eliminating the large file count lag issue. Each set you create is consolidated into a single package file (or a very few files, each file is limited to 1GB by operating system requirements), no matter how many individual packages you may have installed in the set.

http://modthesims.info/d/461888/cc-magic-custom-content-management-and-game-launcher-updated-07-15-2012-works-with-supernatural.html

But...

So... dunno. Maybe it was just that tool's dev being cautious.  Good to hear you had no issues.

2 hours ago, jdw6 said:

So... dunno. Maybe it was just that tool's dev being cautious.  Good to hear you had no issues.

I think it's the tools limits. These are my pulled reference build and delta packages, and a few are bigger than 1GB...

1411579128_EAsbigbuilds.PNG.4d015508e9e4a67b97bc3321d2fb2c12.PNG