[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

19 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Hope it wasn't something I wrote

I may have just read more between the lines than was intended... also I worry too much. :) 

20 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

And THAT is why my self sim, my husband sim and any sim I care about are all VAMPIRES!!! We don't die. )))

Yeah, but the whole drinking blood or only being able to survive on those plasma fruit things didn't really appeal to me.  One of my sims seems to want to be a vamp, though, as she's accepted the offer to be turned on her own when I wasn't watching carefully a few times.  Which is annoying, since I specifically set that interaction to be not autonomous in the SocialData_BaseGame xml file where that interaction seemed to be defined.

20 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

My game usually slows to the point where I have to start a new one, long before the "vampire aging on" kills anyone off. )))

I found moving to a new world seems to speed things up again, at least for a little while.

36 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

I did try doing the "generations" thing one time, a few years ago, but just got bored by the third generation.

I'm kinda getting that way with my current household/world, but didn't want to go through all the work to clear out a world and start over.  Probably why I'm on here more... and typing "books" for comments. lol

2 hours ago, carine florida said:

Hello friends ! I don't find option for change ouftits of my whores ! Thanks for your answers !

Version disclaimer: For the build 399 (I moved up to that version for testing a few things out -- others on here are on build 375, and I'm not sure if this existed in that version).

You can only change outfits when they're actively whoring, so if they're not it's a 2 step process:
1) sim menu -> kinky -> start whoring
2) sim menu -> kinky world -> uniforms -> create uniform: whore

What I've noticed, and YMMV, is that the whore "uniform" doesn't seem to apply to all whores of the same age/gender like how school uniforms did (although I might have tried out the highschool with a different version).

34 minutes ago, jdw6 said:

I may have just read more between the lines than was intended... also I worry too much. :) 

I'll tell you when you need to worry! I'm a PRINCESS, you know... kind of my job! ?

Sucking blood isn't so bad, although possibly "an acquired taste"???

35 minutes ago, jdw6 said:

I found moving to a new world seems to speed things up again, at least for a little while.

You mean move your family from maybe Sunset Valley to Bridgeport via the computer option? I've only ever done that once. I actually don't remember the reason, but I think moving causes your family to lose relationships, so its like starting a new game.

45 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

but keep the "new" folder in documents

I have a "new mods" folder that I toss all the files I actually download into, but I had checked the archives for the animations I downloaded this morning. It might've been a huge zip of someone's entire mod folder that I found many many months ago.  Keeping backups is usually not my problem, finding them again is my weakness lol

44 minutes ago, jdw6 said:

I specifically set that interaction to be not autonomous in the SocialData_BaseGame xml file

Meant to mention, I try turning stuff off too, and it doesn't seem to work... especially with KW. As stated, "I'm just a little dress maker", and nothing more frustrating than dressing your sims in you newest CC to see how it plays in game, and they keep taking it off!!!!!!! OY!!!!!!!!!!!! Or, they puton a pair of panties, when they're already wearing panties, or a bra with a backless dress! OR... I may be seeing how panties I made look, and my sim announces, "My panties are wet, I better take them off..." I swear, if I wet my panties half as much as my sims do, I'd have to go see a doctor about it!

5 minutes ago, jdw6 said:

finding them again is my weakness lol

I feel your pain! Same here, especially with things I made a while ago and think to update. I prefer to use the original TSRW file so I can just put the new package in game and not need to redress old saved sims... but that never works out. I have stuff on 3 different laptops now and can't remember which stuff is on which laptop or whether I already moved the files, or just copied them, or ........

1 hour ago, jdw6 said:

Did you get the kw_l666_kinky_animations from this comment or somewhere else?

Really I don't know where I had those from. You have a PM.

And as far as I saw, the L666 animations were not combined. Further just saw in the L666 thread that L666 deleted here/his account. I just wonder why, because he/she showed up

and changed even the icon lastly. Now the post is just stated as guest. Last page of L666 thread.

1 hour ago, jdw6 said:

2 K69 animations that had incorrect categories

Was this not corrected in the last version ? Also this I don't remember. If not, than I did that on my own.

Must admit that I more tried to manipulate or correct the game rather than playing. Mean, I see something in the game (mostly text's) or in the log or error Files or when the game  crashed, and then I try to fix it instantly. Due to that you learn a lot during the time about the game mechanics. And as we see on the questions here in LL, there are lot's of things to be observed, even those who had nothing to do with KW or Passion. Cmar's nice and badly needed stuff (Penis, Pregnacy apperarance Tattoo positions in CAS a.s.o.) for example. Files conflict or you installed functions twice or this XCas thing. A core mod.....

Only Twilightstorm in his Passion thread was a great help here. To my experience, most of the time conflicts with, or between other mod's let the game crash and not KW or Passion alone due to "Bug's" which both Mod's surely have.

Meanwhile I got around with all that and can enjoy a stable and working modded Sims 3. Puh, long way but very nice ! Next I need a faster CPU ?

2 hours ago, jdw6 said:

It's the delay & mailbox thing that has me always buying from the store.  And, actually, I use this mod so I can have them "go to the store" (so to speak) from their smartphone or computer, which is just because I'm lazy, or don't want to have to have them leave wherever they are to go shopping. http://modthesims.info/d/541640/online-center-v30-december-2nd-2014.html (It's kinda buried, so it's phone->online center->eshopping->shop for groceries, but it's still quicker with all those clicks than them physically going to the store.)

Oooh haven't seen this mod yet, thanks.

2 hours ago, jdw6 said:

Hello friends ! I don't find option for change ouftits of my whores ! Thanks for your answers !

2 hours ago, jdw6 said:

Version disclaimer: For the build 399 (I moved up to that version for testing a few things out -- others on here are on build 375, and I'm not sure if this existed in that version).

You can only change outfits when they're actively whoring, so if they're not it's a 2 step process:
1) sim menu -> kinky -> start whoring
2) sim menu -> kinky world -> uniforms -> create uniform: whore

What I've noticed, and YMMV, is that the whore "uniform" doesn't seem to apply to all whores of the same age/gender like how school uniforms did (although I might have tried out the highschool with a different version).

Just an idea : Did you ever heard or try Twilightstorm's "Outfitchanger" which comes with Passion ?

This small Mod will work in KW and does NOT hurt the game at all and is very handy.

Just download Passion from the first Page of the thread, extract the file to a TMP directory. Therein you will find a package called "Outfit changer" or so.

Put only this file in your mods folder, start the game and you will see the option on every Sim you click on and let you change the outfits. Mean once you equip your whores with a

business outfit in CAS, you can change it with this outfit changer anytime you want. Second Package what I use from there is the Motives changer. Also this works fine and can be very useful in some situations.

WARNING : DO NOT INSTALL THE WHOLE PASSION STUFF TOGETHER WITH KW, THE GAME MAY, no WILL CRASH THEN. 

Anyway, in some respects, the PDF File what is in the Passion file too is definitely worth to go through, even if you don't use Passion. But especially once you would give it a try in a separate Sims 3 game folder......

Oh just something comes in my mind...... Above may will not work if you speak about NPC's, but I am not sure, anyway it is worth to give it a try.

4 hours ago, Clydie said:

Mean, I see something in the game (mostly text's) or in the log or error Files or when the game  crashed, and then I try to fix it instantly. Due to that you learn a lot during the time about the game mechanics.

It's all the same... while being totally different! You described how and why I started making dresses. I saw something that looked nice, but had a flaw when I put it in my game, so I opened it up and "fixed" it. Then making open bottom dresses, and learn more and more, especially with Josh Q's help.

You guys just do it with code and xml's. )))

3 hours ago, mikapikafika said:

Ooooo... me too! It's different from kinky shopping online.

4 hours ago, Clydie said:

Second Package what I use from there is the Motives changer. Also this works fine and can be very useful in some situations.

Wow, it's been a while.  I'd completely forgotten about that one.   Good to know it works with KW as well.

5 hours ago, Clydie said:

And as far as I saw, the L666 animations were not combined.  -- OK. I must've remembered incorrectly or confused things. ?‍♂️

I just wonder why  -- I think I read somewhere that her patreon account was banned, which was speculated as the catalyst for departing, but I suspect she just got tired of it & moved on naturally.

Was this not corrected in the last version ?  -- I have v3.00

Must admit that I more tried to manipulate or correct the game rather than playing.  -- I just checked my git repo, there's 998 files modified and 577 commits, to-date. This just in ITUN and _XML tuning changes. Frustration ensues when KW's script (an "annoying" black box of "who know") is forcefully overriding the tuning... and as I typed that I realized I could try putting my package in the overrides folder to see if that works better. That only took since 8-Dec to come up with.

Only Twilightstorm in his Passion thread was a great help here.  -- Agreed! Hoping whatever IRL issues that has caused his absence resolve well and soon.
Next I need a faster CPU   -- We all could use that. :) 

9 hours ago, jdw6 said:

It's the delay & mailbox thing that has me always buying from the store.

Not sure what causes Sims to 'queue' the action independently, but some of my Sims just get on anyone's computer and order drugs on their own. It's possible, once you have them use drugs once, that they get a 'taste' for it.

8 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

got bored by the third generation

I wasn't so much bored as not wanting to continually take Sims I had already 'customized' back into CAS at each life stage change. EA can't dress them for shit, and certain things aren't available as they get older, requiring 'intervention'. I've even learned to create a duplicate outfit in careers, so if/when they get promoted, I can fix it without going into CAS, just open Nraas/MC and delete the 'new' outfit (if needed), and re-copy the custom one again.

8 hours ago, jdw6 said:

I really thought I read somewhere that those were merged into the main package, but I can't even find that discussion again.

By Roman Catholic - Jan 8th     Further down the page beyond the mass/multiple uploads by considerate players. 

8 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Dresser will sometimes lock out hair and make up to whatever the sim had on when they left their homeworld.

One possibility might be using CC in excess of what the game originally allowed. Example would be for makeup - My game is set to use more makeup per location than just one. Sometimes when swapping outfits in CAS, then changing categories, the game will just change my selections arbitrarily. This is what leads me to believe the game 'logs' some things by position within CAS as opposed to ID#. Yet this doesn't explain hair.... I do use NRaas Traveler though, so haven't issues I'm aware of. ATM my Lara Croft is the only Sim/Save which uses WA.

7 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

I think moving causes your family to lose relationships, so its like starting a new game.

Yeppers! I've saved every household to the library bin used in edit town, started a new Bridgeport game, placed/replaced saved lots, removed every family the new game spawned, then replaced the bin households back. Relationships were reset, but the game ran 20 times smoother. It was funny to see how much they moved around and changed partners on their own. By doing this the difference between a new game and the way things had played out to that point was eye opening, and this ultimately was why I did it - progress saved, game 'healed'.

I know there's a way to keep relationships between sims when they 'move' to a new neighborhood (I get the message 'do you want to move' a lot since I've added more worlds and play older saves). It works like the vacation worlds/Into the future does, but requires 'adding' something from the world/save. If interested and can't find it, I'll try to help locate it again as I never pursued it (I get the impression it will bloat the save obviously).

https://forums.thesims.com/en_uS/discussion/766900/need-ideas-help-moving-families-to-new-town-keeping-family-tree

6 hours ago, Clydie said:

Outfitchanger

Interesting option to do the same thing other mods do. Nice to always have more options. I already have so many mods, and know I'll get more, so I try to cut back on redundant features when possible. NRaas/MC allows many ways to manipulate the CAS experience which I've been learning the ugly nuances between it and EA tomfoolery.

A mod I used LONG before KW - Graphical XTC which is a cute little sex program also allows on the fly outfit changing between everyday/underwear/nude. I don't use this for anything but outfit changing though, since it 'cheats' relationship gain, even worse than KW. Faster outfit selection than MC though (less menus to access).

I also have a mod which places a sign in build/buy which has settings to force any Sim entering a room with it to change clothes to the outfit category selected. This is a problem when the location has service Sims since they would also be forced to change. So I use all tools necessary to keep them 'in line'.

--->long ass post needs some candy at the end<---

Spoiler

Screenshot-495.jpg.1399ee82e50cad7d6ae5b5470f748aa2.jpg

6 hours ago, mikapikafika said:

No prob.  BTW, I have 1.67 w/ all expansion packs, but not all "stuff" packs and it works just fine, since it's just bringing up the same purchasing menu as the rabbit hole (or register, for, say, the consignment or alchemy shops -- those are limited to when the shop is open, if there's hours... I may have did that via yet another mod/change).

7 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

You mean move your family from maybe Sunset Valley to Bridgeport via the computer option? I've only ever done that once. I actually don't remember the reason, but I think moving causes your family to lose relationships, so its like starting a new game.

Yes... maybe.  I think I did that once, but a few months ago nuked everything and started very fresh, so didn't move anyone.  I did a lot of mods folder housecleaning to try to cut down on errors (or worse, the spawned sims showing up with skin color that is pure black -- meaning the skin file is corrupt/missing/incompatible).  Thankfully I've seen very little of those issues since the start of December.

I also have NRaas Porter installed, but I just checked and you have to manually do it before/after the move but it is supposed to help keep the relationships intact.  I think that might've been what I did, but I've forgotten.

12 minutes ago, jdw6 said:

NRaas Porter installed

Quote from igazor located on the page I referenced above:

'Porter will not do what you want. It will maintain relationships only among the sims you port in a batch to the new town and the original town will no longer be playable. Think of Porter as a way to implement "Operation Get All of Us Out of This Horrible Place!"

Traveler is the module needed.

1 hour ago, landess said:

some of my Sims just get on anyone's computer and order drugs on their own. It's possible, once you have them use drugs once, that they get a 'taste' for it.  -- it's my understanding that is in the KW scripting mod, and that yes, she's got it so sims can get addicted to some of the drugs, but it also depends on traits they have.

EA can't dress them for shit  -- Agreed! I keep meaning to go thru my CC collection and "fixing" the 'ClothingCategory' settings, but that just seems borrrrrriiiiiinggggggggg to me (1663 package files, if my counting is correct, which would be like 200+ hours to make those edits) :(

By Roman Catholic - Jan 8th     Further down the page beyond the mass/multiple uploads by considerate players.  -- I saw that earlier today, I was meaning that I thought I saw L666 say she'd removed the 'kw_l666_kinky_animations" as they were now part of "kw_l666_animations", but I've since learned I'm wrong on that memory.

Interesting option ...

A mod I used LONG before KW - Graphical XTC ... Faster outfit selection than MC though (less menus to access).  -- You used that too, huh? :) I forgot it had that ability. But, yeah, the less menu thing is (at least) why I'm using the one that's included w/ Passion.

I also have a mod which places a sign in build/buy which has settings to force any Sim entering a room with it to change clothes to the outfit category selected.  -- I found (many months ago) reference to such a thing existing, but I've to-date not been able to locate.  Do you think you could dig up where you found it?

--->long ass post needs some candy at the end<---  -- You keep doing this and I might feel ike copying you on doing this, since I've been typing novel-long posts a lot lol I'd just have to remember to reduce the size of the screenshots before posting, I doubt many have as 

Another thing regarding clothing, although I'm at a loss as to when she added this, is that KW will (occasionally) force a change of outfits.  (I almost need to cobble together a full changelog just to help keep track of things like this, but... not tonight.)

7 minutes ago, landess said:

Quote from igazor located on the page I referenced above:

'Porter will not do what you want. It will maintain relationships only among the sims you port in a batch to the new town and the original town will no longer be playable. Think of Porter as a way to implement "Operation Get All of Us Out of This Horrible Place!"

Traveler is the module needed.

I knew it was one of those, just forgot which. :) 

6 hours ago, landess said:

A mod I used LONG before KW - Graphical XTC which is a cute little sex program also allows on the fly outfit changing between everyday/underwear/nude. I don't use this for anything but outfit changing though, since it 'cheats' relationship gain, even worse than KW. Faster outfit selection than MC though (less menus to access).

you can install Outfit Changer and XTC you not need.

chander click

6 hours ago, landess said:

I wasn't so much bored as not wanting to continually take Sims I had already 'customized' back into CAS at each life stage change. EA can't dress them for shit, and certain things aren't available as they get older, requiring 'intervention'. I've even learned to create a duplicate outfit in careers, so if/when they get promoted, I can fix it without going into CAS, just open Nraas/MC and delete the 'new' outfit (if needed), and re-copy the custom one again.

can I learn more about this process? for example, how to copy a teenager's clothes to a young one??

3 hours ago, sim333 said:

you can install Outfit Changer and XTC you not need.

Don't need any mods, but I prefer them. My post said 'Used long before KW'. It works for me, and removing it means going into my oldest merged package, removing it, and HOPING the saves aren't affected by this. Past experience shows this is problematic. Even a simple change in a merged package can confuse the save(s), creating corruptions that are impossible to recover from. So re-insert the original. What? Didn't make a back-up? Players will learn the hard way....

3 hours ago, sim333 said:

can I learn more about this process?

Gladly, although from the rest of the request, I'm not sure you understand me. You'll need to use NRaas Master Controller regardless.

Okay. First off life stages don't share clothing for a reason. Same reasons as genders don't. The bodies are shaped differently, and the 'wrong' clothes will distort somewhat, and there will be gaps at the seams. Usually neck, hands, and ankles. To see for yourself: Go into Master Controller (MC), MC/Settings/CAS/  here is where you can really do some crazy shit.

I tend to increase Slider values for more range, Unlock multiple makeup per location, Unlock hidden outfits, (Sometimes unlock all outfits for everyday), as well as hide multiple versions/options of the same outfit (speeds up CAS loading times when switching categories). <--- nuance for this last option. Some outfits have more than one 'default' option, but won't be customize-able, so you might get 'stuck'. Just click on another piece of clothing to move on, as you won't be able to close the pattern/color customizing otherwise.

Caveat: I do some advanced gender swapping of clothes in one save for 'Real' Transgender men instead of the KW 'futa' options. Honey Beach and Chica Punta approved of this. So now that gender/age clothing restrictions are explained, I'll move on to 'copy career outfit'.

NRaas/MC have several modules I use. Dresser has many options, but I like it for several reasons and flagging/blacklisting clothes isn't one. Quick removal of bodyhair, copying makeup and hair between outfits, etc. Like I said EA can't dress a Sim for shit, and the more mods you have, the worse it gets.

Location: MC/advanced/copy clothing between categories. Select any outfit category you want, and copy it. This only applies to the one being worn at the time, or the 1st one in a group not worn. Now you can 'paste' it to any category of choice INCLUDING the one you just copied it from (making it a duplicate). For Careers, you'll need EA to 'assign' an outfit 1st by being employed, then changing it afterwards to custom, since this step for a sims first job does this. You can create one, but if you don't duplicate it immediately, it will be over written - just as if you got a promotion.

Once you have a 'stack' of 2 outfits (dupes) in a career outfit slot, when the game inevitably changes the 1st/default one through promotion or job change, you can just delete it (MC/Basic/Remove outfit) and the 2nd outfit (dupe) 'falls' into it's place, leaving only one - the one you made and want to keep. Duplicate it again, creating another stack of 2 in the career outfit selection. This works for creating an outfit in one type, say swimwear, and copying it to everyday (why? because unless you unlock every outfit for every clothing 'type', some options aren't available in every clothing category). Just don't play with it once 'moved' unless changing something not related to the clothing you 'cheated' into that category. Also important: If mixing categories like this - DON"T change categories while in CAS. Leave - change outfit to the one you want to customize, then enter CAS again. EA will scramble them if you do, wasting your work, and substituting 'proper' clothing for the others (regardless of how far down the stack they are).

Besides copying to other categories, unlocking categories in MC, you could always use an editing program like S3PE to change the clothing type flags of the package, so it shows up in the category of your choice if wanted.

Let me know if I missed anything....

Spoiler

Screenshot-545.jpg.3a8c58d234530eb613363b2b767783f5.jpg

8 hours ago, jdw6 said:

Do you think you could dig up where you found it?

http://modthesims.info/d/477049/dresscode-by-consort.html

Edit: I got so tired of changing every Sims outfit from career to everyday when mine went clubbing, even just using Graphical XTC, that I copied the service sims career outfits to everyday, then setting the sign above to 'everyday'. I also use a mod that 'pushes' more sims to a club. Up to 25 is the limits of the mod, so it works for me (includes all sims on lot including service sims).

I believe it's called MSCmod. At least this is what one types in console while at a club to activate it. It doesn't 'save' so must be 'evoked' each visit.