Hey, been a while since I skimmed, but I'm between big game releases, so I'm wondering what to use to spice up my Sims.

On the one hand, passion seems to have it all for a plane vanilla gamer like myself, with plenty of options for basic woohooing.  On the other hand, I like a lot of the ideas that kinky seems work with, I mean a high school simulator is amazing, but some of that stuff is far too out there, and I am not sure what parts I can turn off.

Basicly, looking for shout outs as to which one you use, since I'm guessing they don't play well together.  If I recall correctly, passion doesn't work for teens.  Which one do you suggest, and does kinky high school simulator have bugs?

Thanks.

Kw is a heavy mod to run. Many experience lag and pauses. It takes a bit more to make it run fine and it conflicts with some nraas-mods if you like to use those. But if you like the open world concept it has several lot options like school, and it also has  kinks like peeping/rape/whoring/beastiality/teens. Those need to be enabled in settings to work, so if you don`t like it don`t turn it on. School and other things are still work in progress, and the mod (if you`re not on patreon) is updated only every 6 months or so.

Passion is an easier mod. Not so tough on your computer, hence will give less lag and easier to use. Passion has some more objects for basic woohoo, and it is updated quite often. The creator of the mod is also helpful and answers pretty fast if you need help.

I have two sims3 folders, that I switch between. One for KW and one for passion.

For now Passion.

Like maraas said Passion is light mod, that doesn't affect game performance much, while Kinky World cause lagg, especially if you run other core mods like  Awesomemod. For me personally, the gameplay become unbearable. Also KinkyWorld is far from finished - there are a lot of bugs, flaws and this makes game unstable. Plus it is rarely updated here. If you want get updated version quick you need pay money for creator at her patreon page, otherwise you have to wait for few months till Oniki post public update. Thought, it have many features.....

Passion, otherwise, is completely free, it gets updated pretty often and mod is expanding - first it was only sex mod, now it have custom tv channels and working stript pole.

17 hours ago, maraas said:

I have two sims3 folders, that I switch between. One for KW and one for passion.

Passion or kinky?

BOTH!

That's the best way to keep both mods and play whatever you like without any problem.

If you rename your \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 folder to The Sims3-Kinky, the game will create a new The Sims3 folder. 

Now if you rename again the new The Sims3 folder to The Sims3-Passion and rename again The Sims3-Kinky to The Sims3, you can install KW and play with KW.

Rename vice versa for passion and play with passion.

On 3/27/2018 at 12:21 PM, Alana said:

For now Passion.

Like maraas said Passion is light mod, that doesn't affect game performance much, while Kinky World cause lagg, especially if you run other core mods like Nraas Story progression or Awesomemod. For me personally, the gameplay become unbearable. Also KinkyWorld is far from finished - there are a lot of bugs, flaws and this makes game unstable. Plus it is rarely updated here. If you want get updated version quick you need pay money for creator at her patreon page, otherwise you have to wait for few months till Oniki post public update. Thought, it have many features.....

Passion, otherwise, is completely free, it gets updated pretty often and mod is expanding - first it was only sex mod, now it have custom tv channels and working stript pole.

Not to be picky but of the mods you've mentioned only Awesome is a Core Mod. Passion and all Nraas Mods are script mods with the exception of ErrorTrap and Untranslated Key (both Core Mods).

KW is a hybrid between a script mod and a core mod but closer to being a core mod.

When it comes to Core mods there is the Rule of Heirarchy with the exception of ErrorTrap (which can be used along side all other Core mods) there can be only ONE.

So if Passion was a core mod it could never be install with Nraas SP if Nraas SP was also a core mod.

26 minutes ago, namaradus said:

Not to be picky but of the mods you've mentioned only Awesome is a Core Mod. Passion and all Nraas Mods are script mods with the exception of ErrorTrap and Untranslated Key (both Core Mods).

KW is a hybrid between a script mod and a core mod but closer to being a core mod.

When it comes to Core mods there is the Rule of Heirarchy with the exception of ErrorTrap (which can be used along side all other Core mods) there can be only ONE.

So if Passion was a core mod it could never be install with Nraas SP if Nraas SP was also a core mod.

Where did I mentioned that Passion is core mod? I only forgot that Nraas SP doesn't belong to this category.

That's my bad.

18 minutes ago, Alana said:

Where did I mentioned that Passion is core mod? I only forgot that Nraas SP doesn't belong to this category.

That's my bad.

I think it was the part when you said "if you run other core mods" that confused me my bad sorry :tongue:

28 minutes ago, namaradus said:

I think it was the part when you said "if you run other core mods" that confused me my bad sorry :tongue:

No problem :smiley: uhh english is not my first language, so sometimes I can't express what I use to think in right way...  

22 minutes ago, Alana said:

No problem :smiley: uhh english is not my first language, so sometimes I can't express what I use to think in right way...  

To be fair english isn't my first language either I'm self-taught. Although people are surprised that I never learned it when I was growing up on the Reservation but that also depends on the tribe my tribe was more into wanting to make sure our native language was passed on and it's still that way today but english is also taught now.

yaa.. to come back to the topic itslef:
My Vote is clearly for Kinky World. 
Sims 3 without kinky world is like playing counter-strike without weapons. For me, Kinky world is as basic like installing "into the future" or "world adventures".

You will have tons of options, like:
- Exibitionism
- Peeping
- Commanding (Dom/Sub) (English is also not my first language so I dont know the correct phrase for this "relationship")

- Manage a brothel (best feature ever, turns sims 3 into a buisness simulation)
- Prostitution (even without a brothel, just as a part-time-job)
- Raping
- Pole dance / Striptease
- almost 700 different sex animations (if you install the animation packages o.c.)
- Drug dealing (or "make" people addicted to command/prostitute them)
- Teens
- Incest
- Having a "kinky"-School in town
- and so forth...

And even if all that is nothing you want, you can still have regular, adult sex without rabbit hole or censoreship.

Personally I play on a pretty powerfull PC and dont have lots of mods (just Furniture and Nraas Overwatch (runs fine if you deactivate clothing and stucked sims) and Nraas relativity).
And I dont have any problems with lags, freezes and pauses. So.. as I mentioned, for me Kinky World is a essential part of Sims 3..

On 28.03.2018 at 9:19 AM, TwilightStorm said:

If you rename your \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 folder to The Sims3-Kinky, the game will create a new The Sims3 folder. 

Whole folder? Why?

Just rename/move one of subfolders, like

Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages\AnimWooho

or

\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages\Kinky

20 hours ago, lolic99 said:

Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages\AnimWooho

or

\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages\Kinky

The game seeks to find the folder \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages\ and loads any file with extension package.

In the case above, it will load both Passion and KW. KW is a core mod and Passion is a pure script mod. KW will affect the behavior of passion with unwanted results. That is why I suggest 2 different folders. One for KW and mods that Oniki suggest, that can work with KW and another one for passion and other script mods. 

3 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

The game seeks to find the folder \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages\ and loads any file with extension package.

In the case above, it will load both Passion and KW. KW is a core mod and Passion is a pure script mod. KW will affect the behavior of passion with unwanted results. That is why I suggest 2 different folders. One for KW and mods that Oniki suggest, that can work with KW and another one for passion and other script mods. 

Did you fix passions? Some of the animations were backwards.

40 minutes ago, Kronicz said:

That was fixed wwwaaaaayyyyyyyyy back in June of last year.

6 hours ago, Kronicz said:

I think that, I did a hell more than that!

Passion is the only Sims 3 mod, that male sims Ejaculate and cream pie the full body of a sim to player directions....

... and I'll be back with many more, than that!

Patience....

16 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

I think that, I did a hell more than that!

Passion is the only Sims 3 mod, that male sims Ejaculate and cream pie the full body of a sim to player directions....

... and I'll be back with many more, than that!

Patience....

Thanks dude, byebye to Kinky for now

11 minutes ago, Kronicz said:

I just downloaded. Thanks guys

One thing though make sure in Settings to Enable Exclude Invalid Positions.

And if you Enable for females to be able to use a strapon make sure to double check Exclude Invalid Positions to make sure it didn't get disabled I've seen that happen a couple of times.

And if there are any gender benders that would be a problem in the OKW XML config. There's one L666 animation that does that frequently that's do to the animation being swapped in the sequence https://www.loverslab.com/topic/82485-passion-requires-patch-level-163/?do=findComment&comment=2072253

And a couple from Mike24's Classics does as well

On 03.04.2018 at 8:23 AM, TwilightStorm said:

Of course. I meant - just move one of these folders (AnimWohoo or Kinky) from The Sims 3\Mods\Packages\ folder, and replace by another (maybe even .bat file).

There's no point in touching the entire folder \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3.

I have a lot of files in the folder \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\, and just one subfolder - for Wohoo mod.

10 hours ago, lolic99 said:

Of course. I meant - just move one of these folders (AnimWohoo or Kinky) from The Sims 3\Mods\Packages\ folder, and replace by another (maybe even .bat file).

There's no point in touching the entire folder \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3.

I have a lot of files in the folder \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\, and just one subfolder - for Wohoo mod.

Yes, sure you can do this.

If you push your save button and save it to a game save, then if you move one of these folders (AnimWohoo or Kinky), the result will be sim corruptions and game crashes.

This is not my report but any members here report, that wanted to leave KW and simply delete the mod.

Move it or delete it in the same game, makes no difference, that's the point. You have to uninstall it, the way Oniki says... 

That is why I suggest different \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 folders  with different saves and sure it will be a different \Mods\Packages\ folder

On 12.04.2018 at 12:48 AM, TwilightStorm said:

Yes, sure you can do this.

If you push your save button and save it to a game save, then if you move one of these folders (AnimWohoo or Kinky), the result will be sim corruptions and game crashes.

This is not my report but any members here report, that wanted to leave KW and simply delete the mod.

Move it or delete it in the same game, makes no difference, that's the point. You have to uninstall it, the way Oniki says... 

That is why I suggest different \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 folders  with different saves and sure it will be a different \Mods\Packages\ folder

Of course, different save games for different mods (Kinky or Passion). It's stupid - switching between them in one game.

But when you want to switch between save games, you need to replace only one folder (Kinky or Passion). I did it many times, and never seen any problems (actually, they just don't exists).

Because in \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 folder too many other files, mods and other stuff, not related to Kinky/Passion. With same success, you can backup whole MyDocuments folder, for replacing only one small subfolder :smile:

9 hours ago, lolic99 said:

Of course, different save games for different mods (Kinky or Passion). It's stupid - switching between them in one game.

But when you want to switch between save games, you need to replace only one folder (Kinky or Passion). I did it many times, and never seen any problems (actually, they just don't exists).

Because in \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 folder too many other files, mods and other stuff, not related to Kinky/Passion. With same success, you can backup whole MyDocuments folder, for replacing only one small subfolder :smile:

KW has been known to sometimes corrupt the entire game folder if you use two folders then KW will only corrupt it's own folder instead of everything including non-KW games. I have seen KW corrupt the game folder twice.

Moreover if you accidentally load up that KW save without KW you pretty much busted the save and might as well just toss it as loading it up just once without KW corrupts it. Same thing happens when you have Awesome Mod installed take it out then load up the save without uninstalling it properly.

I've played the Sims 3 since 2010 and at one point even modded it and to say a problem could never exist is foolish KW is still an Alpha mod not even in Beta yet. Putting an Alpha mod in your main game folder is asking for trouble which why it should have it's own game folder Alpha mods are extremely buggy, unstable and can break everything in the game folder.

5 hours ago, lolic99 said:

OK and because I got tired of this.

Here is another clue to tell you how stupid is to do what I say.

When you load a game, TS3W.exe reads the files CASPartCache.package, compositorCache.package, scriptCache.package, simCompositorCache.package

if you play a games world.

If not, it reads the  CASPartCache.package, compositorCache.package from the folder WorldCaches

That is called, game caches...

Then it goes to your saved game, your mods and CCs and creates an .nhd file in the folder CurrentGame.sims3

If KW is in those cashes but not on the mods folder, no problem.

If KW is in the saved game and TS3W.exe is trying to load an undefined content in your windows memory pages, then you get a crash at some memory address.

Windows might not show this at once but when the game is loaded and you start playing, depends on what KW code or Passion one is trying to load.

For example, missing SroreObjects.package from passion gives 100% crash chance at game load. The code of it, is stored in your save game.  

All of those files are in \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 folder

Since you never mention about, what you do with those files, I believe that you subscribe your theory.

You know nothing of how this game works.... 

So don't call stupid anyone else opinion...  

On 16.04.2018 at 1:53 AM, TwilightStorm said:

So don't call stupid anyone else opinion...  

Well, first, i never "call stupid anyone else opinion". I said it was stupid - switch between Kinky and Passion in one game. Maybe it's my language problem, but no one seems to have claimed the opposite.

About The Sims 3 folder. Man, it's huge. Savegames, screenshots, hunderes of mod files (nraas mods, all downloaded content from ModTheSims, clothing, lots, scripts and overhauls), overrides, library, custom music, installed worlds, recorded videos and etc, and etc...

Do you really believe what these ~30 Gigabytes (in my case) should be backuped and duplicated only for replacement of ~0.5 Mb package? Instead simple cleaning of cache files?

I hope you're joking.