[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

16 hours ago, 77ofspades said:

Sorry, how do I make nraas woohooer and story progression compatible with KW?

For woohooer, make the woohoo and try for baby non autonomous.  That will stop the excessive woohooing in bed.  Doesn't fix the teens getting romantic interests with kinky woohoo though.   Only fix for story progression careers is not doing kinky school.  You will have to choose which one you can't do with out.  

I recently started a new town, and have a Kinky High School set up. The first day or two, the teacher, principal, etc., all showed up. Then, the principal and the teachers never showed up to school, but the nurse and janitor still came. Now none of them are showing up.

I have tried resetting the sims that hold those positions, and sometimes that works and they will show up to school, and others it doesn't work.

I have a household with a female rapist sim and 3 males.  The first male is a masochist, so i wasn't surprised when he enjoyed being raped, but the other two are not an still seem to enjoy it.  is this normal?  is there a negative version of the raped for first woohoo and raped moodlets?

On 7/28/2018 at 9:55 PM, no.1froggie said:

For woohooer, make the woohoo and try for baby non autonomous.  That will stop the excessive woohooing in bed.  Doesn't fix the teens getting romantic interests with kinky woohoo though.   Only fix for story progression careers is not doing kinky school.  You will have to choose which one you can't do with out.  

Can you specify what the "conflict" is? I have both activated and the jobs were filled correctly. What is the problem. Does it crash?

Just wondering, is it possible to figure out which KW animations have, features of sims join other people who are doing KW woohoo?

I mean for example, there are the animations for 2 people, 3 people, 4 people, 5 people. 6 people, 7 people, right?

I want to know which KW animations have those and name of those positions.

22 hours ago, Allea1 said:

I have a household with a female rapist sim and 3 males.  The first male is a masochist, so i wasn't surprised when he enjoyed being raped, but the other two are not an still seem to enjoy it.  is this normal?  is there a negative version of the raped for first woohoo and raped moodlets?

There is a moodlet for first woohoo raped and raped.  When it comes to if they enjoy it or not, once a sim has been raped by a certain rapist so many times they end up liking it.   If they earn the masochist reward from it, they will enjoy all rapes.  

On 7/29/2018 at 3:42 AM, Lyman the Lunatic said:

So I tried a teenage whore sim. For some reason, after I reload the game, all of her previous clients are accusing her of cheating if I have the jealousy on. It's not a problem with YA though.

Do you by any chance have nraas woohooer?

i did a post but anyone respond... em 

Non Kinky world pregnancy = disabled       .....means...

-sims will get pregnant by kinky interactions

or 

-sims will NOT get pregnant by kinky interactions

for me Non + disabled = yes, pregnant by kinky interactions, but im confused because they didnt get pregnant

thanks!

33 minutes ago, rintintin11 said:

i did a post but anyone respond... em 

Non Kinky world pregnancy = disabled       .....means...

-sims will get pregnant by kinky interactions

or 

-sims will NOT get pregnant by kinky interactions

for me Non + disabled = yes, pregnant by kinky interactions, but im confused because they didnt get pregnant

thanks!

Non Kinky world pregnancy disabled means:

Sims will get pregnant by kinky world actions only

10 hours ago, no.1froggie said:

There is a moodlet for first woohoo raped and raped.  When it comes to if they enjoy it or not, once a sim has been raped by a certain rapist so many times they end up liking it.   If they earn the masochist reward from it, they will enjoy all rapes.  

Yeah, but this was the first time they had that interaction.  Are there other traits that could cause them to enjoy it?

One sim got the masochist trait after being raped twice.  It seems like it should take more than that.

Also, how do you quote a quote?

7 hours ago, dubird said:

I couldn't see that this was answered, so giving it try.

I can't get the videos on the tv to show.  Instead, I get the computer 'chat' screen.  I have it in the Overrides folder as suggested, any other suggestions?

Screenshot.jpg

I use this kinky video :

and it work fine for me.  just put Oniki_videos.package in your folder Package , not in the Override !

Original Oniki_videos.package have no video , just the chanel ;)

10 hours ago, ichlamar said:

I'm a little confused. What would the benefits be of using KW + Woohooer? I kind of wanted to try running both and seeing that it can be done without conflict is interesting. Do they compliment one another game play wise? 

Well ,

Romantic interaction : kw = yes  woohooer = yes (conflit is here , same interaction )

Sex action and animation : kw = yes Woohooer = No

Vanilla sex interaction kw = No woohooer = yes

Also woohooer Kamasimtra is in conflit because Oniki has his own challenge for KW .

13 hours ago, ichlamar said:

I'm a little confused. What would the benefits be of using KW + Woohooer? I kind of wanted to try running both and seeing that it can be done without conflict is interesting. Do they compliment one another game play wise?

There's a few things that happen using both bc they conflict.  1: teens get RI every time they kinky woohoo, 2: excessive woohooing.

Excessive woohooing can be stopped by turning woohoo and try for baby off in woohooer.   The teen RI, I just lower the relationship with cheats till it removes the RI or just have my teen sim ask to just be friends after kinky woohoo.  Raping a teen doesn't result in a RI

I use woohooer bc it has a lot more than just risky woohoo.  I can set liking gates on romance a long with many other settings.  So I just deal with the teen RI if I'm playing a teen.  

10 hours ago, Lyman the Lunatic said:

Oh wait, I did. I totally forgot about it.

Woohooer causes RI with all teen kinky woohoos so she probably was considered cheating.  After the kinky woohoo, just ask to be friends after and then she shouldn't get accused of cheating.  :)