[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 3:00 AM, megaperle said:

Well , first only this Nraas mod cause conflit : Story progression(too busy with kw) , register(call girl and whore  conflit) , shooless (nudity conflit), career(teen model career conflit) , woohooer(same interaction with kw) , errortrap(False information).

Have you changed the setting in Overwatch ?   if Yes it's good.

If your sim won't do it , it's normal , he is a newbie :D , 0 skill level in woohoo , 0 skill level in exhibition . to progressing in each level , you need the first interaction as "pee outdoor" or "take a selfie"  etc...etc...

More skill level = more interactions  ;)

But if you haven't patience , you can turn "debug mode" in kw setting and turn "always accepted off" by On  and setting "autonomous" high by default turn to Low :D

Have fun ;)

I've done all of those things and there's no change :(

6 hours ago, blackbeauty69 said:

Done. Still no change, I don't know what's wrong

Okay, checklist:

Documents>Blah>Sims 3.

Folder Mods  containing subfolders Overrides and Packages and the file Resource.cfg.

Folder Packages: KW v0.37 (either folder or single files, subfolders do work), all the animations you want; that would be (ex) L666, Amra72, Mike24, etc., both KW_animationsname and OKW_animationsname.

Delete the scriptCache.package file, start the game.

Start a new game or load yours or whatever.

KW MainMenu:

Woohoo>Packages, check the number, for me it's 7, then see if it registered all the animations you wanted or if you have to add some manually.

Woohoo settings, Clothing Setup, try FullyNaked.

Back to MainMenu>Global Settings>OptionSettings.MenuPrivacy.Label>Privacy Situation Setting try Exhibition.

MainMenu>Miscellaneous> enable Debug Interaction.

Sim>Kinky World>Debug>AlwaysAccept>On.

Can't tell you what you should select for Woohoo, that's yours to decide, I've set everything to auto and my Sims can do as they like and it's just fine.

Hey,

I used to have this mod on my old computer about a year ago or so and I have a new computer that I wanted to put the mods on but the updated link is not working. Says the link was removed. Can anyone let me know why this is and where I can get the link or an alternative? This mod was the main reason I kept playing, haha.

1 hour ago, jessicagvenegas said:

Hey,

I used to have this mod on my old computer about a year ago or so and I have a new computer that I wanted to put the mods on but the updated link is not working. Says the link was removed. Can anyone let me know why this is and where I can get the link or an alternative? This mod was the main reason I kept playing, haha.

Try a different browser.

Can you disable male teasing and self woohoo options or to prefer rape to masturbation? I'm trying to make a town where essentially all the males are rapists but none of them will rape despite having the trait, they just jerk off.

EDIT: Read wiki " Rapists cannot autonomously rape friends or sims from the same household." Can I change this?

I can also confirm this does not apply to the active household.

It MAY apply for non-active households, though. In any case, it is possible to tune actions to be more or less likely; making Rapists masturbate can be done.

You can flat out prevent any rape just by switching it off (or leaving it off, as it defaults to that). But the trait still exists, and can be used to inform action tuning.

On 7/12/2018 at 1:19 PM, blackbeauty69 said:

Done. Still no change, I don't know what's wrong

Sounds a lot like what happens if you have NRaas Overwatch but DON'T disable auto-resets and clothing checks.

It's quite likely some setting somewhere in some other mod you're using causing the issue. You'll pretty much need to remove mods one by one until you find the one causing it, then have a good hard look at its settings.

Again 6 months without a public release, yayyyy

I don't understand why the supposed rule of "content can't be paywalled for more than 2 months" isn't enforced for this mod.

41 minutes ago, The_Rain said:

my sims wont woohoo how can i change this???

Need more info. They reject the action, telling you that they don't want to do it?

If that's the case then they aren't aroused/don't know the other person/they aren't experienced on the matter (like exhibition).

You can easily change that in the mod's settings. Go to Kinky World...>Settings>Miscelaneous>Debug Interaction>Enable,, then go to Kinky World>Debug>Turn Always accept on

6 minutes ago, Caged_Fenrir said:

Need more info. They reject the action, telling you that they don't want to do it?

If that's the case then they aren't aroused/don't know the other person/they aren't experienced on the matter (like exhibition).

You can easily change that in the mod's settings. Go to Kinky World...>Settings>Miscelaneous>Debug>Enable,, then go to Kinky World>Debug>Turn Always accept on

thanks man

22 hours ago, BlueFenix said:

I don't understand why the supposed rule of "content can't be paywalled for more than 2 months" isn't enforced for this mod.

@BlueFenix , please some patience , Oniki working Hard on her mod. She want given a free version without bugs.

Actually on Patreon , we have version 386 , Lot of features , lot of changement , lot of fixed bugs but also lot of new bugs and it's hard to debug ;)

Oniki has modified her Outfit Manager for better work but this feature has given many new bugs with the rest of her mod ^^

On 7/15/2018 at 4:48 AM, BlueFenix said:

I can't begin to speculate on this site's rules of enforcement. 

Oniki released a version of the mod in August of last year, so I think complaining about a new release not dropping is premature before at least September. I'd love it if a new version released every two months; however, what I want is not the same as the reality that actually exists. In the reality that actually exists, Oniki releases two versions per year, usually in August/September and January/February or even March.

53 minutes ago, Kason is a Bitch said:

I recently just downloaded the mod, but when I go to the settings to add the animations the only options to come up are to disable/enable Kinky world, export settings, and import settings. Did I download it right?

You have to enable it ^^click accept and then wait until it's installed into the game

On 7/16/2018 at 7:46 AM, Caged_Fenrir said:

Gonna ask again coz I really need to know :c my game lags too much

I don't think so. I think the mod is global as a design feature. 

There are some good tips for cutting lag on the internet. I don't know of any offhand, but you can google and read up on suggestions. What I've done for my personal game is pretty drastic, but it works for a quick-playing save.

- I don't have any lots larger than 40x40. This includes public lots UNLESS they just have rabbitholes on them or something; those are shells and don't seem to cause too much lag. It's all the other stuff that drags the game by having to render patterns and whatnot. 

- I have five households in a large world. Five. I aim for around 25 sims in a neighborhood, because the game running with KinkyWorld has over 100 service sims hiding in the background, and they cause lag. So less actual sims in the world helps to counterbalance that.

- I only have pets in my active household. I also use Nraas's Overwatch mod to stop households from hosting Pet Adoptions. Those things are LAG CITY. I also get rid of surplus stray pets. You can set the number of Wild Horses in your world, for example. Less is better. I do keep one or two, like one deer and one raccoon, just for realism.

- I have Into the Future, so I delete the Time Portal the very second it hits my game. I swear to god that thing causes lag. After it's gone, I notice an improvement.

- I have my sims cancel their newspaper delivery after there's a newspaper delivered for the first time to the lot. That's one less little service sim that has to run around causing lag, and that first initial newspaper won't go bad because a newer one is never brought, so the sims can keep reading that one if they want.

- The less spawners having to regenerate small pets, rocks, fruit, etc., the better. If there's a large public garden, I delete it or rip out 90% of the vegetation.

That's all I can think of right now. There are some technical things you can do to improve lag, and I've tried some of them, but I forget which ones and I don't want to lead you astray.

Good luck! 

5 hours ago, CandyApple said:

I don't think so. I think the mod is global as a design feature. 

Thank you, I have a laptop with 1,60 ghz and the game takes an hour to fully load a save :'c and then lags the entire play, sometimes my sims gets late to work because of it.

I'm thinking of getting a new pc

**EDIT: So I installed a new custom-made world that is completely unpopulated and now the game runs smoother than ever. The problem is that, as I said, it is completely unpopulated, there aren't even stray pets roaming around. :/