[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Hello everybody, just passing by to ask a few questions because the mod doesn't seem to work for me :

- First things firsts when I download the 375 build it downloads the file and it's type is 7Z, not 7zip or whatever, so I can't extract it and I do'nt know if it's normal because the type of all all my other mods are Package. I don't know if it's normal so I'm asking here, if it is not, can someone just send me a good link to download the file ?

- Second thing is link to the first one : I tried downloading the animations from L666 but it does the same thing as with the build except the type is Rar instead of 7Z, can't extract it either.

Sooooo it's quite annoying and I hope one of you lads will help me ^^

On 8/9/2018 at 8:26 AM, Ewf said:

Wow its been a long time and i've noticed a couple problems.

I dont have the selfie creation, kinky show interaction, social network interaction.

I thought I was missing these files but i've downloaded past files and they contain the exact same or less..  any suggestions? 

If someone replies to this I will be amazed

Do you have the University expansion pack? The functionality for social networking came with that.  

"Perform kinky show" come with the modelling component . I think it is enabled once your sim is level 2 in that career and has received the call from the Kinky Network representative. Otherwise, you just get "Chat with webcam". Your sims will still strip off while using that, and make a LOT of very good friends in town :) .

6 hours ago, Riley Pretorius said:

Hello everybody, just passing by to ask a few questions because the mod doesn't seem to work for me :

- First things firsts when I download the 375 build it downloads the file and it's type is 7Z, not 7zip or whatever, so I can't extract it and I do'nt know if it's normal because the type of all all my other mods are Package. I don't know if it's normal so I'm asking here, if it is not, can someone just send me a good link to download the file ?

- Second thing is link to the first one : I tried downloading the animations from L666 but it does the same thing as with the build except the type is Rar instead of 7Z, can't extract it either.

Sooooo it's quite annoying and I hope one of you lads will help me ^^

7z is a 7 Zip file.  if you have 7 Zip installed it will extract

33 minutes ago, StellarLare said:

Do you have the University expansion pack? The functionality for social networking came with that.  

"Perform kinky show" come with the modelling component . I think it is enabled once your sim is level 2 in that career and has received the call from the Kinky Network representative. Otherwise, you just get "Chat with webcam". Your sims will still strip off while using that, and make a LOT of very good friends in town :) .

I simply don't have the "Chat with webcam" option available. When using a computer, for my male sims I have the "Kinky..." option and I can view online shows, but I have no "Kinky..." option for my female sims, and I don't have "Chat with webcam" as an option anywhere.

hi, every time the sims have sex, do they dress up as I do to keep them always naked?

and I do not remember where you set in which places I can have sex

and a sim that has put the penis surgically during sex, the same is put on the fake penis, why? Other times it did not happen

3 hours ago, Raistlin1 said:

I simply don't have the "Chat with webcam" option available. When using a computer, for my male sims I have the "Kinky..." option and I can view online shows, but I have no "Kinky..." option for my female sims, and I don't have "Chat with webcam" as an option anywhere.

Sorry, it's been awhile since I've had to build up their skills - I keep my main sim immortal, and she's an exhibitionist, so no problem. Try sending your female sim to a public lot where there's other sims, and have her get naked or topless. She'll probably freak out and get dressed again straight away, but make her do it again until a nearby sim has a reaction to her nakedness. I think you need to trigger the exhibition skills by being seen.

Hey guys. Its been awhile since ive posted up to this thread. Ive got a question. Im using the public build (375), and im trying to test out the modeling career. Ive posted up nudes and got a reply, but i dont have any option to accept the career. All i have is "chat with webcam" on the computer, and there is no "modeling" or anything like it under the self employment tabs. Any ideas?

5 hours ago, kamiyosha said:

Hey guys. Its been awhile since ive posted up to this thread. Ive got a question. Im using the public build (375), and im trying to test out the modeling career. Ive posted up nudes and got a reply, but i dont have any option to accept the career. All i have is "chat with webcam" on the computer, and there is no "modeling" or anything like it under the self employment tabs. Any ideas?

What happens at the moment is that after posting online a bit you get contact from a sleazy photographer who sets up some glamour shots. There's some progress after that, but it's essentially half-implemented. 

15 hours ago, StellarLare said:

Sorry, it's been awhile since I've had to build up their skills - I keep my main sim immortal, and she's an exhibitionist, so no problem. Try sending your female sim to a public lot where there's other sims, and have her get naked or topless. She'll probably freak out and get dressed again straight away, but make her do it again until a nearby sim has a reaction to her nakedness. I think you need to trigger the exhibition skills by being seen.

She already has Exhibition 7. She needs to do 5 "online shows" in order to upgrade to 8.

21 hours ago, Simm23 said:

hi, every time the sims have sex, do they dress up as I do to keep them always naked?

and I do not remember where you set in which places I can have sex

and a sim that has put the penis surgically during sex, the same is put on the fake penis, why? Other times it did not happen

and it slows down a lot, will it be for the mod or Exp Isla Pardise for this mod?

7 hours ago, StellarLare said:

Is it possible she is pregnant? I found none of those functions work when the sim is pregnant. 

Nope, not pregnant.

I've started a new game. I cleared out a lot of other mods (most of which were clothes, but a couple of which may have been causing issues), deleted the caches, and started fresh. I have no points in Exhibition yet so I'll have to see if the options show up eventually (they aren't there yet).

Does anyone know why this is happening to my teen sims when I have them remove top/bottom?

Screenshot-2.jpg

In my post above I pointed out that I basically just did a whole refresh of my game, but this was happening before the refresh, too. I've gone over installation guides for OKW and I have all the same files they do, so I'm not sure what's going wrong here. It seems to work properly for YA and A, but teens have this issue (it was also happening to a male teen in my last file). Note that this is from the "Remove Top/Bottom" options. When she's naked (showering, etc.) she looks normal. It seems something is causing the game to choose the "singed" top/bottom instead of the "Nouveau Nudist" top/bottom when removing top/bottom.

I am running NRAAS stuff, like Master Controller (with Cheats and Integration as well), Overwatch (I've turned off the appropriate settings), and Dresser. Could Dresser be the cause? I wasn't having this issue until I started using OKW, so maybe there's a conflict?