[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

4 hours ago, Caged_Fenrir said:

I've been told that the last update brought Deer and Cats kinky interactions. The deer vaginal works but there is no kinky interaction on the cat. I was misleaded?

News to me. Could be a Patreon build? This thread is for discussing the public builds.

1 hour ago, xblode said:

There needs to be a way to make it harder to have sex I want some challenge.

I'm sorry but I had to say it. Its a great mod but why have dialog if it turns the game into one big orgy?

You don't need to hook up and work hard for sex just step out of your front door.

One last thing... I feels like the sex is way out of story you can't hit on someone and get them to like you but every other NPC is getting more ass then a public toilet seat.

If you don't fix it... Your Sims is the only one not getting as much sex...

Sorry I was trying to help not to spit on a WIP I mean well Just want you to think about it.

The mod is quite tunable - you can reduce the arousal gain or tweak the various actions to be less common... but keep in mind it's built on top of vanilla Sims 3, where romancing to WooHoo doesn't really take a lot of time. 

And I have to say, even with default settings, I'm not seeing that much random WooHoo most games. Couples that are in a relationship will go for it, horny sims will masturbate, but the various checks and balances that ARE in the mod usually work to keep a lid on things. 

But if you, as an the active player, directly pursue WooHoo, you'll get it, just as you would make sculptures if you actively pursued that, or become a master cook if you pursue that.

1 hour ago, mrinku said:

The mod is quite tunable - you can reduce the arousal gain or tweak the various actions to be less common... but keep in mind it's built on top of vanilla Sims 3, where romancing to WooHoo doesn't really take a lot of time. 

And I have to say, even with default settings, I'm not seeing that much random WooHoo most games. Couples that are in a relationship will go for it, horny sims will masturbate, but the various checks and balances that ARE in the mod usually work to keep a lid on things. 

But if you, as an the active player, directly pursue WooHoo, you'll get it, just as you would make sculptures if you actively pursued that, or become a master cook if you pursue that. 

Ok I get that now >.> just a lot going on. Good animations and people with no shame. Watching a cop walk up thinking he would stop them. Hell no he just gets turned on XD damn!! Run away poor sim its not safe here!

1 hour ago, Caged_Fenrir said:

I use the public build. There are some pics I took with the deer.

Well, good to know!

I don't recall the patch notes mentioning it... where did you hear about deer and cats? I can see there being some issues with small animals.

It's possible cats may only be able to interact in a limited manner (perhaps licking) because of the limits on the animations.

9 minutes ago, mrinku said:

I don't recall the patch notes mentioning it... where did you hear about deer and cats?

I was clicking around checking the new stuff, like looking where my sims could woohoo and saw a deer right behind my house. I clicked on it to make my sim watch it and saw the Kinky interaction. And about the cat one, someone on another thread told me about it.

-Also is there a way to change the Kinky Traits of a sim? (The Big Butt Lover, Big Cock, etc)

27 minutes ago, Caged_Fenrir said:

I was clicking around checking the new stuff, like looking where my sims could woohoo and saw a deer right behind my house. I clicked on it to make my sim watch it and saw the Kinky interaction. And about the cat one, someone on another thread told me about it.

-Also is there a way to change the Kinky Traits of a sim? (The Big Butt Lover, Big Cock, etc)

There probably is, but I've not tried to. The Debug menu has a lot of options to make changes, you could try that. If they are done using normal Sims extra traits then you should be able to use the likes of Nraas Master Controller or the vanilla cheat commands. They work a lot like the "favourite" traits (favourite music, favourite colour etc), but obviously there's nothing on CAS to allow selection. But my hunch is that under the hood they're extra categories of that style of trait.

6 hours ago, Caged_Fenrir said:

Yes, there's a way to change those traits.

NRaas Master Controller>(Basic/Advanced/Professional, just a rough translation from my side)>Professional>Character(??)-change traits.

Highlight the traits you want removed, click the check mark to remove them and KW should ask you to select (new) traits.

I'm having some trouble unzipping the file. every time I try, all the files come out to 0kb. I've tried all the files listed on the site, and the one on the patron. they download fine, but when I try to unzip them, all the files end up being 0kb. Any suggestions?

I have a few issues regarding with the brothel system
1. when i ask the whores to solicit with the customer, they only went to the customer and teased them but no sex happens
2. when i use the kinky-order to woohoo instead, the customers always rejected their approach
3.can't seem to get many customer to come sometimes there's none so i had to use nraas master controller to force people to come instead

anyone had any issues like this?

10 hours ago, Thirdo said:

I'm having some trouble unzipping the file. every time I try, all the files come out to 0kb. I've tried all the files listed on the site, and the one on the patron. they download fine, but when I try to unzip them, all the files end up being 0kb. Any suggestions?

Make sure you're using a decompression tool that knows 7zip format. WinRar normally does, WinZip normally does not. You may be able to find plugins regardless.

7 hours ago, Caged_Fenrir said:

How can my sim learn another sim's kinky traits (Woohoer, Rapist, etc)

Do I make them keep talking? Or do kinky things?

Like hidden traits (i.e. Spellcaster, Burglar) you can't discover Kinky traits by conversation.

You have to either infer that they have the trait by their actions, or else use a cheat command or utility mod (such as NRaas Master Controller) to view their traits.

One way to check with Master Controller is to select the NRaas menu on the Town Hall and search demographics under trait. you can select a given trait to see who has it, and that includes Kinky ones.

Note that it is pretty rare for Sims to develop these. Babies CANNOT be born with most of them, and Toddlers and Children cannot have them either, so it's only Sims ageing up to Teen and Adult that can gain them naturally. One exception, however, is Masochist, which is commonly gained if the child is a product of rape. Voyeur may also be one that younger Sims can get, I think, and I'd not be surprised if Dominant Personality was allowed as well.

On top of that, some of them are earnable. Incestuous and Zoo Lover can be earned by WooHooing with family and Pets respectively. Masochist can be earned by being raped (at least this used to be the case, but may have been changed. The chance was never high so it can be hard to test). Exhibitionist and WooHooer can effectively be earned by mastering their respective skills, which provide acheivements that basically provide the same benefits.

Oniki appears to intend for some other Kinky traits to be earnable (there's a listed achievement for raping 20 Sims without getting jailed that does not actually give a reward yet), but as with most things KW, not all code is done yet.

38 minutes ago, mrinku said:

Like hidden traits (i.e. Spellcaster, Burglar) you can't discover Kinky traits by conversation.

You have to either infer that they have the trait by their actions, or else use a cheat command or utility mod (such as NRaas Master Controller) to view their traits.

Actually they can be learned through conversation it's just a PITA to learn them. Most of the time my sim learned them when they were conversing with an inactive autonomously (mostly when an inactive Shares a Secret) or if they meet an inactive that has a conflicting kinky trait such my sim has Woohooer and the inactive has Woohooless.

And looking at the traits XML in the KW mod they have the Can Be Learned Through Conversation flag set to True.

The only ones that can't be learned are the hidden kinky traits like Dog Offspring, Zombie Offspring, and non-hidden ones Dog Breeder, Zoo Lover, Horse Breeder, Incest and Rapist (although I do remember learning that one when I had a Masochist sim even though it's not supposed to be learnable).

3 hours ago, horonbr said:

I have a few issues regarding with the brothel system
1. when i ask the whores to solicit with the customer, they only went to the customer and teased them but no sex happens
2. when i use the kinky-order to woohoo instead, the customers always rejected their approach
3.can't seem to get many customer to come sometimes there's none so i had to use nraas master controller to force people to come instead

anyone had any issues like this?

Whore and regular Kinky interactions are largely separate. If you kinky order them to WooHoo you're essentially telling them on a personal, not professional basis and all the usual KW rules and limits will be in effect (including that no money will be paid). They NEED to use the Solicit action or have the customers do the same.

Normally you won't need to instruct them... just schedule them to be working and they should naturally attract some custom. There is a factor for how well known the brothel is, so you can expect it to be a struggle to start with until you build up more of a reputation.

16 minutes ago, namaradus said:

Actually they can be learned through conversation it's just a PITA to learn them. Most of the time my sim learned them when they were conversing with an inactive autonomously (mostly when an inactive Shares a Secret) or if they meet an inactive that has a conflicting kinky trait such my sim has Woohooer and the inactive has Woohooless.

And looking at the traits XML in the KW mod they have the Can Be Learned Through Conversation flag set to True.

The only ones that can't be learned are the hidden kinky traits like Dog Offspring, Zombie Offspring, and non-hidden ones Dog Breeder, Zoo Lover, Horse Breeder, Incest and Rapist (although I do remember learning that one when I had a Masochist sim even though it's not supposed to be learnable).

I stand corrected.

Good to know. Possibly Rapist can be learned about by a Masochist because of conflicting traits? Possibly during rape only? 

Oh, I just recalled another way you can learn about any non-hidden trait (and it applies in vanilla) - if a Sim is connected to another Sim through the family tree view, you can see all of a Sim's traits by clicking on their icon in that view to make them the focus Sim. Especially handy for those Sims that breed a lot of kids :)

7 hours ago, mrinku said:

I stand corrected.

Good to know. Possibly Rapist can be learned about by a Masochist because of conflicting traits? Possibly during rape only? 

Oh, I just recalled another way you can learn about any non-hidden trait (and it applies in vanilla) - if a Sim is connected to another Sim through the family tree view, you can see all of a Sim's traits by clicking on their icon in that view to make them the focus Sim. Especially handy for those Sims that breed a lot of kids :)

It's probably a bug that they learn it. Both the Can Be Learned Randomly and Can Be Learned Through Conversions flags are set to False.

Like the No Sense Of Humor trait which isn't supposed to be learnable but can be learned (sometimes) if you tell a joke to a sim that has that trait.

7 hours ago, mrinku said:

Whore and regular Kinky interactions are largely separate. If you kinky order them to WooHoo you're essentially telling them on a personal, not professional basis and all the usual KW rules and limits will be in effect (including that no money will be paid). They NEED to use the Solicit action or have the customers do the same.

Normally you won't need to instruct them... just schedule them to be working and they should naturally attract some custom. There is a factor for how well known the brothel is, so you can expect it to be a struggle to start with until you build up more of a reputation.

thank you for the reply,

it has been 3 sims day i've opened the brothel and i have hired 3 whores, but i still cant manage to make them have sex with the customer, if i leave them the best they did was just teasing the customer, and the customer npc never asked for wohoo as well. when i use the solicit with customer menu all the whores did was just having conversation with the customer instead of offering them sex, do you know how i can fix this?

10 hours ago, mrinku said:

Make sure you're using a decompression tool that knows 7zip format. WinRar normally does, WinZip normally does not. You may be able to find plugins regardless.

Thanks for getting back to me! It turns out the decompression tool I was using was out of date so that was exactly it! Loving the mod so fare~

Does the debug option Set Menstrual Phase work? I want to trigger the Fertile Period.

1 hour ago, Fineness said:

Does this mod support same sex pregnancy ? Because i had woohooer and this mod isn't compatible with beacause they're do the "same things" but what about same sex pregnancy ?

I have both mods and I don't seem to have any problems but the last time I tried Woohoer was a year ago... Gonna try it now and see if it works.

20 hours ago, horonbr said:

thank you for the reply,

it has been 3 sims day i've opened the brothel and i have hired 3 whores, but i still cant manage to make them have sex with the customer, if i leave them the best they did was just teasing the customer, and the customer npc never asked for wohoo as well. when i use the solicit with customer menu all the whores did was just having conversation with the customer instead of offering them sex, do you know how i can fix this?

Okay, might need to check some things here.

1) Are these whores in your household? Because generally household sims will be acting using the normal kinky interactions, including whoring, not the brothel system.

2) Assuming we are talking about NPC non-household Sims that you have recruited, where is the brothel located? Your home lot, another property you own, or a community lot?

3) What are you setting for their schedules? 

55 minutes ago, mrinku said:

Okay, might need to check some things here.

1) Are these whores in your household? Because generally household sims will be acting using the normal kinky interactions, including whoring, not the brothel system.

2) Assuming we are talking about NPC non-household Sims that you have recruited, where is the brothel located? Your home lot, another property you own, or a community lot?

3) What are you setting for their schedules? 

1) not within the household cuz my sims live by himself

2)my home lot, I've made the lower ground as a brothel

3) all 3 whores works from 8pm-4am in the morning

additional info sometimes i got notifcation saying woohoo rejected due to cheating witness, probably that might be the problem? if so how do i disable that?

4 hours ago, horonbr said:

1) not within the household cuz my sims live by himself

2)my home lot, I've made the lower ground as a brothel

3) all 3 whores works from 8pm-4am in the morning

additional info sometimes i got notifcation saying woohoo rejected due to cheating witness, probably that might be the problem? if so how do i disable that?

"Cheating Witness" tells me you're using the latest Patreon build; suggest you ask there.