[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

On 8/8/2018 at 11:26 PM, Ewf said:

Wow its been a long time and i've noticed a couple problems.

I dont have the selfie creation, kinky show interaction, social network interaction.

I thought I was missing these files but i've downloaded past files and they contain the exact same or less..  any suggestions? 

If someone replies to this I will be amazed

I have had this happen a few times. My suggestion would be just save the game and reload the game and look again. It should be there. I have no idea why it does this, but it is annoying as heck. Hope I helped.

On 8/10/2018 at 2:48 PM, Riley Pretorius said:

Hello everybody, just passing by to ask a few questions because the mod doesn't seem to work for me :

- First things firsts when I download the 375 build it downloads the file and it's type is 7Z, not 7zip or whatever, so I can't extract it and I do'nt know if it's normal because the type of all all my other mods are Package. I don't know if it's normal so I'm asking here, if it is not, can someone just send me a good link to download the file ?

- Second thing is link to the first one : I tried downloading the animations from L666 but it does the same thing as with the build except the type is Rar instead of 7Z, can't extract it either.

Sooooo it's quite annoying and I hope one of you lads will help me ^^

If you have the programme 7zip installed, right click on the package file you wish to extract files from, and select 7-7ip then it should open a new page. Go into that and select open archive. That will show you the archive's contents. Then just select all the content and drag and drop them into the appropriate folder. C:/users/insertnamehere/mydocuments/electronic arts/mods/packages .Do the same for the animations package as well.

1 hour ago, FreakyRufus said:

The downloads are all in the first post in this thread, at the bottom of the post. (post #1)

The most recent version is ONIKI_KinkyWorld_0.37 (Build 375).7z.

My antivirus does not report that as being infected.

I fixed the problem. I just have to change browser

47 minutes ago, Unpassant said:

How is that my sims does not say no , when I ask him to fuck somebody ?

I do not understand what you are asking about.

Are you saying that your sim never says no, and you want them to say no?

Or, are you saying that your sim always refuses when you tell them to woohoo with another sim?

If your sim refuses to woohoo with another sim (your sim always says no), there are two different things you can do. First, and most drastic, is to make your sim always accept kinky actions. Click on your sim, then choose "Kinky World > Debug > AlwaysAccept". Before you click on "AlwaysAccept", it will show you what the current state of that is (on or off).

The second way, if your style of playing sims is more role playing, is to remember that all sims start off with no exhibition and no skill in woohoo. A sim that is not comfortable with showing off their body (low exhibition skill) might refuse woohoo if other sims are in the room, even if you tell them to go to another room (for example, by clicking on the bed in a different room). Also, a sim that is not aroused or not horny will refuse woohoo just because they are not in the mood.

For the second way of getting sims to woohoo, you need to both build up the sim's skill level of exhibition, so that they will be comfortable being naked with the other sim during the woohoo, and you also need to get them to be aroused. You can do that by doing a bunch of kinky actions, like "Kinky > Tease", "Kinky > Kiss", or "Friendly > Chitchat", or "Friendly > Kinky Talk". The "Kinky > Tease" action also requires a certain level of exhibitionism, and can require that your sim is attracted to the other sim, or is aroused.

11 minutes ago, FreakyRufus said:

I do not understand what you are asking about.

Are you saying that your sim never says no, and you want them to say no?

Or, are you saying that your sim always refuses when you tell them to woohoo with another sim?

If your sim refuses to woohoo with another sim (your sim always says no), there are two different things you can do. First, and most drastic, is to make your sim always accept kinky actions. Click on your sim, then choose "Kinky World > Debug > AlwaysAccept". Before you click on "AlwaysAccept", it will show you what the current state of that is (on or off).

The second way, if your style of playing sims is more role playing, is to remember that all sims start off with no exhibition and no skill in woohoo. A sim that is not comfortable with showing off their body (low exhibition skill) might refuse woohoo if other sims are in the room, even if you tell them to go to another room (for example, by clicking on the bed in a different room). Also, a sim that is not aroused or not horny will refuse woohoo just because they are not in the mood.

For the second way of getting sims to woohoo, you need to both build up the sim's skill level of exhibition, so that they will be comfortable being naked with the other sim during the woohoo, and you also need to get them to be aroused. You can do that by doing a bunch of kinky actions, like "Kinky > Tease", "Kinky > Kiss", or "Friendly > Chitchat", or "Friendly > Kinky Talk". The "Kinky > Tease" action also requires a certain level of exhibitionism, and can require that your sim is attracted to the other sim, or is aroused. 

Thx !! ( sorry , If you don't understand , trad google is retarded ^^)

2 minutes ago, Unpassant said:

There are two menus added by this mod. One is "Kinky", and that is where you interact with other sims. The other menus is "Kinky World", and it is where you configure settings for the mod. The "Debug" option is under the "Kinky World" menu, where other settings are found. It might have a different name if you have a different language than English show up for the Kinky translations.

Hello there, first, thank you for your realistic mod of real life lol the Sex ?

Using the last version and I noticed an issue about clothing , the switch to naked for shower or to have sex outdoors makes lag , it takes a lot of time instead of previous version... I just precise I have no Nraass wooher and my game run smoother. Oh and I have Nraas Overwatch , I set to off for clothing clean and same for auto bloc... What should I do to solve it?  

Hello , I have new questions ^^

First : How is that the other sims does not nake exhibitionism and how is that my sim does not take initiative in touch with the sex ? 

Two : Why the animations of lady666 are not find by kinky world ?

Three: What is the password to have mike's animations ?

Four : Why the dick of my sim is black ??

I have some problems:

1 - I tried to hire a scort girl by phone. First time it was ok, she showed up. From now on, every time I try to call another one, when I hang up the phone, nothing happens.

2 - Same thing with modelling career, I choose a level 3 career with NRaas master controler. First time I received an incoming call, inviting for a photoshoot. From the second time on, when the phone rings and I answer it, nothing happens.

Hello, this is my first time using Kinky World, and as usual I had a lot of trouble. But one thing I learned is for it to work properly, you have to include the 'OKW' files that comes with 'KW' package if you want the game to recognize the animations when you register it in the game.

It took me a while to figure it out. That's all

This is spectacular and remarkable by the way, these animations are beyond my imaginations. Thumbs up and keep up the good work.

2 hours ago, 814661 said:

Right now its not even a P2P mod because its been over 2 months!! since the last update when its supposed to be weekly / bi monthly, lmao. 

So considering the speed of that update process its probably gonne be some more months till theres a free update, lol. 

So much for general updates every six months

Someone help me, I made a highschool, and clicked venue and made it a school, I can assign nurses, janitors and headmasters and such and it says it’s a highschool, when I go on my teen sim and click on the school tab, it says “there are currently no schools to attend in this town” plz help me ASAP!

Hi Great mod been having loads of fun with it . Just one question have a free lance whore doing the hot spots but doesn't seem to level up ,She has made over 15k pulling tricks  but still level 1 . Is the level up something for the future or should it be happening now. Apologies if this has been asked before but that a hell of a lot of pages to read through  

15 hours ago, 2fries said:

Hi Great mod been having loads of fun with it . Just one question have a free lance whore doing the hot spots but doesn't seem to level up ,She has made over 15k pulling tricks  but still level 1 . Is the level up something for the future or should it be happening now. Apologies if this has been asked before but that a hell of a lot of pages to read through  

Your whore should be leveling up, with all the work she's putting into pleasing her customers. I can't begin to think why she isn't, so hopefully someone else will chime in on why she's stuck at level one. Actually, I'd love for that to happen in my game, because sometimes I just want a trashy ho that never becomes a high-class call girl.

I can’t for the life of me get incest to work with this mod recently... no matter what I try: making them both prefer the same gender, giving them the Horny trait, using Kinky Kiss and other things, (They work) all settings from Nrass WooHooer and OKW allow incest and teen interactions and even going onto Nrass MC and making them lovers and making their bar full, and turning the privacy from default to standard, and then to exhibition, but nothing. When you ask to WooHoo they just say no and it says the old TargetRejected. So I tried it with two different sims that weren’t related, and it worked fine! The only way I could get incest was turning always accept on with the debug, but that’s

boring... xD I do have Nrass SP on as well with the Relationship add on. Dunno if that matters... Hope someone can help. :)

On 8/27/2018 at 12:13 AM, Unpassant said:

Hello , I have new questions ^^

First : How is that the other sims does not nake exhibitionism and how is that my sim does not take initiative in touch with the sex ? 

Two : Why the animations of lady666 are not find by kinky world ?

Three: What is the password to have mike's animations ?

Four : Why the dick of my sim is black ??

1-->  Sims npcs or your   are need more skill level in exhibition for this.

2--> Because Oniki not write the code in her mod (just an oversight) , you must enter the code personaly.

3-->It's writting on this page ... his password is his name mike24.

4-->You must use cmar_amBottomNudePenis_map2.package , not cmar_amBottomNudePenis_map1.package.

On 8/29/2018 at 4:55 AM, Kiara S said:

Someone help me, I made a highschool, and clicked venue and made it a school, I can assign nurses, janitors and headmasters and such and it says it’s a highschool, when I go on my teen sim and click on the school tab, it says “there are currently no schools to attend in this town” plz help me ASAP!

Have you enable school option in kinky menu after registered venue ?

You must click on school in Tag Map and choose Register student and choose the teens ;)

The teens go to school automaticaly when it's time ;)